Resolution Of 28 July 2015, Of The Autonomous University Of Barcelona, Which Publishes Graduated In Language And Literature Spanish Curriculum.
Original Language Title: Resolución de 28 de julio de 2015, de la Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona, por la que se publica el plan de estudios de Graduado en Lengua y Literatura Españolas.
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-9336
Obtained the verification of the curriculum by the universities Council, prior favourable of the National Agency for quality assessment and accreditation, as well as the authorization of implementation by the Government of Catalonia («DOGC» of March 8, 2012) and established the official nature of the title by agreement of the Council of Ministers of 25 may 2012 resolution of June 5, 2012, of the Ministry of universities ("BOE" of July 12, 2012), the Chancellor, in accordance with the provisions of article 35 of the organic law 6/2001, of universities, in the wording given by the organic law 4/2007, resolved to publish the curriculum leading to the degree graduate or graduate in language and Spanish literature from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
BellaTerra, 28 July 2015.-El Rector, Ferran Sancho i Pifarre.
ANNEX PLAN OF STUDIES OF THE TITLE OF GRADUATED / to IN LANGUAGE and LITERATURE SPANISH BY THE UNIVERSITY AUTONOMOUS OF BARCELONA code RUCT: 2500248 branch of knowledge: Arts and Humanities summary of the materials and distribution in credits ECTS: type of matter credits training basic 60 mandatory 108 optional 66 work of end of grade 6 credits total 240 structure of them teachings : Commodity credits character organization temporary philosophy.
6. basic training (arts and Humanities) semiannual history.
6 training basic (arts and Humanities) six-month language classic.
6. basic training (arts and Humanities) semiannual Spanish language.
12 training basic (arts and Humanities) semi-annual linguistic.
6. basic training (arts and Humanities) semiannual literature.
6 training basic (arts and Humanities) semi-annual literature Spanish.
12. basic training (arts and Humanities) semiannual methodology.
6 training basic (arts and Humanities) annual review of texts.
12. mandatory six-monthly Spanish language: synchrony.
30. mandatory six-monthly Spanish language: Variation and Diachrony.
18. mandatory semi-annual Medieval Spanish literature and the Siglo de Oro.
18 compulsory semester literature Spanish modern and contemporary.
18. mandatory six-monthly American literature.
12. mandatory semi-annual end of degree project.
6 mandatory biannual critical literary.
18. Textual critical six-month optional.
6 optional semester the language and its structure.
24 optional bi-annual modern language.
120. applied linguistic Semestral optional.
18. applied Spanish Linguistics Semestral optional.
18. synchronous Spanish linguistic Semestral optional.
42. General linguistic Semestral optional.
24 optional six-month Colonial literature and Latin American.
6. Optional six-month comparative literature.
24 optional semester literature Spanish contemporary.
18 optional semester Spanish literature of the golden age.
18 optional semester literature Spanish Medieval.
12. Optional semester in Spanish literature modern.
12. external practical Semestral optional.
6. Optional six-month theory of literature.
18 optional six-month theory and history of the theatrical representation.
6. Optional bi-annual variation and Diachrony in Spanish language.
18 optional semester the students can obtain them following mentions studying 30 credits Optional:-mention in language Spanish.
-Mention in Linguistics.
-Mention in literature compared.
-Mention in literature Spanish and Hispano-American.
Recognition academic in credits: them students may get credits optional by the participation in activities University cultural, sports, of representation student, solidarity and of cooperation in them conditions that determines the legislation and the normative force.
Search Translated Laws of Spain