Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-9460
After the proclamation of his Majesty Don Felipe VI as King of Spain, raised the need to modify the structure of your House to adapt this organization to the new composition of the Royal family and to ensure their effective operation.
With this purpose, the Real Decree 547 / 2014, of 27 of June, by which is modifies the Real Decree 434 / 1988, of 6 of mayo, on restructuring of it House of his Majesty the King, introduced reforms point, such as the Suppression of it secretariat of his Royal Highness the Prince of Asturias, it creation of it secretariat of his Majesty the King Don Juan Carlos and it incorporation to it House of a counselor diplomatic.
The present Royal Decree, in line with the above, aims to advance the process of reform of the House of H.M. the King already started, which are introduced certain forecasts aimed both to strengthen the principle of transparency that must govern its operation and ensure its efficiency.
They are regulated in this way the principles which should inspire his Majesty House procurement procedures the King, declaring the contractual activity of the same to be inspired on the principles of competition, transparency, efficiency, agility, simplicity and coordination. As a guarantee of the principle of transparency is expected to the headship of the House to approve the instructions that should govern the recruitment, which will be published on its website.
It will of ensure the best compliance of it mission of it House of his Majesty the King, has advised the establishment of ones principles ethical and of conduct common that should preside over the performance of all them people that lend service in this body, regardless of its regime legal or statute personal of provenance. The possibility that the headship of the House can approve a mandatory code of conduct for all staff that integrates it, published on its website, is collected now expressly in the rules governing the House.
In order to facilitate the Organization of the House fits at all times to the needs of the same, it has opted for not preset the number of camp adjutant of his Majesty the King, so are those who at every moment are required for the proper development of its function in the immediate service of the King.
The security service is responsible for permanent of the immediate security of the Royal family and, according to laid down rules to the effect, has also taken the safety of members of the family and the House of the King that the Ministry of the Interior was considered necessary at any time. This possibility is collected now of form express in the normative regulatory of the House.
For reasons of administrative economy, the home of his Majesty the King has been used personal and economic means of national heritage and the mobile State Park, in accordance with their respective regulations. This possibility is collects now of form express in the normative regulatory of the House, as well as the forecast of sign conventions of collaboration in the field of the Administration General of the State.
Regarding salary, the House budget will reflect free distribution by his Majesty the King of the global amount which, for the support of his family and home, receives annually from the General State budget, pursuant to article 65.1 of the Constitution.
In the Royal Decree removed references to officials covered by the transitional provision of the Decree-Law 6/1976, June 16, there is no currently this staff at the home of his Majesty the King.
Among staff that can form part of the House has also included officials of the local authorities and, for reasons of technical regulation, it was considered appropriate to different kinds of officials who watched the article 8 c) of Royal Decree are grouped together, for this purpose, in the categories of career of the State, the autonomous communities or local authorities.
Also for reasons of regulatory technique, further provisions are deleted and its content is inserted into the articles, and article 15 regulation moves to a new disposal.
In his virtue, a proposal from the Prime Minister and after deliberation by the Council of Ministers at its meeting of August 28, 2015, HAVE: single article. Modification of the Royal Decree 434 / 1988, of 6 of mayo, on restructuring of the House of his Majesty the King.
Is modifies the Royal Decree 434 / 1988, of 6 of mayo, on restructuring of the House of his Majesty the King: one. Amending paragraphs 2 and 3 of article 5 with the following wording: «2. will be made up of: A general officer in active service administrative situation, that will be first Assistant of his Majesty the King and head of the military quarter, depending on it for all purposes the Royal Guard, by delegation of the head of the House. "
Aides de camp of his Majesty the King for military jobs of Colonel or captain, Lieutenant-Colonel or captain of frigate, Commander or Lieutenant Commander, in active service administrative situation, belonging to the army, the Navy, the air force and of the Civil Guard Corps.
Also is integrated in the fourth military them assistants of field that, in a future, is designated to your Royal Highness the Princess of Asturias.
«3. both the Chief of the military quarter and other aides de camp of his Majesty the King and his Royal Highness field assistants the Princess of Asturias, to cease in office, retain the character of honorary assistants.»
Two. (1) article 7 is amended as follows: «1. the security service is responsible for the immediate security of the Royal family and, where appropriate, of those members of the family and the House of the King to be determined by the Ministry of the Interior permanent.» To do this it will maintain appropriate liaison with the organs of the State exercising its competence in this matter, in accordance with the instructions issued to the effect.»
Three. Article 8 is worded in the following way: «(El personal de la Casa de Su Majestad el Rey podrá ser de las siguientes clases: a) senior management.»
(b) to address.
(c) officials of the career of the State, the autonomous communities or local authorities.
(d) any officials.
Four. Paragraph 1 of article 9 is amended as follows: ' 1. consideration of high management of the House of S. M. King, to the effects that law apply, refer only to those who hold the positions of leader of the House, Secretary General and head of the military quarter, which will be assimilated, respectively, Ministers» State Secretaries and undersecretaries.»
5. Paragraphs 4, 5 and 6 are added to item 9 with the following wording: «4. the regime of conflicts of interests and incompatibilities of personnel of high direction and direction will be the force for officials of the General Administration of the State.»
5. in them relations with them organs of the administration of the State e institutions, them holders of the headquarters of the House, the Secretariat General, the fourth military and the personal of address, is equate, respectively, to them ministers, Secretaries of State, undersecretaries and Directors General.
6. with respect to precedence at official events it will be what every moment has the general ordering of those in the State.»
6. Paragraphs 5 and 6 are added to article 10 with the following wording: «5. the military and civilian personnel at the service of the House of H.M. the King is subject to the regulations of incompatibilities of personnel at the service of the public administrations. "
«6. the leadership of the House may approve a code of conduct for the staff in the service of the same, which will be published on the website of the House of H.M. the King.»
7. Paragraph 2 of article 11 shall be deleted, and paragraph 3 becomes paragraph 2 with the following wording: «2. when an official, civilian or military, to provide service to the home of his Majesty the King one of the jobs referred to in the preceding paragraph of this article, will cause low in the post where intended» «, and high in the Ministry of the Presidency.»
8. Article 12 is amended as follows: ' 1. high address of management staff and the workforce will receive their fees charged to the Endowment appearing for the maintenance of the home of his Majesty the King in the General State budget, pursuant to article 65.1 of the Constitution. " Annually is determined in the budget of the House the amount of them remuneration that, by all them concepts, corresponds to this personal, as well as them complements remuneration that is can freely assign to another personal that provides service in the House.
«2. the personal that is official of career of the State, of them communities autonomous or of them entities local and them officials any will receive their remuneration by the Ministry of the Presidency, Department in which listed as Appendix of your relationship them positions of work held by these officials in the House.»
Nine. Amending article 13 with the following wording: «1. for reasons of administrative economy, the House of H.M. the King may use personal and economic means of national heritage, the mobile State Park or other bodies, in accordance with their respective rules governing.»
2. in addition, and to avoid to the extent possible the creation in the Casa de S. M. King of bodies with parallel to the administration of the State functions, the different departments of this will provide that reports, opinions or advice of any nature that the House requests, as well as many other supports are necessary and contribute to facilitate the implementation of the missions that are entrusted.
By the Presidency of the Government is establish with character general according to them criteria or materials, the procedure to follow for the request, formalization and course of them mentioned information.
«For the same purpose, the House of H.M. the King will also sign cooperation agreements in the field of the General Administration of the State.»
10. Article 15 is amended as follows: ' 1. the contractual activity of the House of H.M. the King be inspired on the principles of competition, transparency, efficiency, agility, simplicity and coordination. "
«2. by the headquarters of the House is approved them instructions that should govern the recruitment, which is published in its website.»
Eleven. The additional provisions shall be deleted first, second, third and fourth.
12. The sole final provision becomes the second final disposition and added a new disposal with the following wording: «first final provision.
«By the Presidency of the Government, to initiative of them ministers interested, is will give them provisions necessary for the development of the present Royal Decree.»
Sole final provision. Entry into force.
This Royal Decree shall enter force the day of its publication in the «Official Gazette».
Given in Madrid, the 28 of August of 2015.
The Prime Minister, MARIANO RAJOY BREY
Search Translated Laws of Spain