Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-9716
The necessary realization of continuous improvements in agricultural statistics, according to the three main characteristics: reliability, coverage, and opportunity, as well as comply with the code of good practices of the European statistics, in addition to the continuous increase of statistical production due to the modification of the Community rules, brings with it the realization and maintenance of the corresponding methodological manuals of all statistical operations , as well as the implementation of new operations.
The statistics agri-food is an area whose knowledge is essential for those people that, within them sectors agrarian, fishing or food, intend to guide their racing towards it company private or the representation of them operators, or rather than wish to improve its training of way prior to its income in the administration. Such training, within a Department with great content technical, constitutes a part more than the activity of the same.
All of these objectives represent some new ways of doing that imply the need for training of qualified young people in these materials that allowed the acquisition of knowledge that will enhance their chances of employment and, ultimately, contribute to the improvement of the agricultural sector and of the economy as a whole.
Therefore, and to give compliance to the purpose of training of graduates young, before designated, is considered suitable it modification of some articles of the order APA / 693 / 2007, of 14 of March, by which is set them bases regulatory for the concession of scholarships of training for graduates upper, in the field of them statistics agri-food and it planning economic and the coordination institutional.
In the preparation of this order have been issued mandatory reports of the law of the State, the General technical secretariat, the budget Office, as well as the delegate intervention.
By virtue, I have: single article. Modification of the order APA / 693 / 2007, of 14 of March, by which is set them bases regulatory for the concession of scholarships of training for graduates upper, in the field of them statistics agri-food and the planning economic and the coordination institutional.
Introduced the following changes in the order APA/693/2007 of 14 March: one. Amending article 1, which is worded as follows: «article 1. Object.
1. the object of this order are the regulatory basis for the provision of scholarships for vocational training in the field of food and agriculture statistics for engineers, agronomists or graduates with master's in agricultural engineering and university graduates or graduates in veterinary medicine, on a competitive basis.
2. the number of scholarships are established in each call depending on the availability budget of the exercise corresponding.
3. the competent body for the approval of the call will be the Minister of agriculture, food and environment, or the organ in which it has delegated this competition.»
Two. It modifies the article 2, that is drafted as follows: «article 2.» Purpose.
1. the purpose of the scholarships is the of promote the training practice in the field of them statistics agri-food, fishing and of development rural. Training plan includes the theoretical and practical study of the operations included in the statistical National Plan (PEN) force, the comparative analysis of the methodologies used in other countries, mainly the Member States of the European Union and the candidate countries to integration as well as use for practices in these areas.
2 the training shall include the operations of the existing national statistical Plan and in particular: to) planning and implementation of surveys on land use, surface and yields of crops, troops and livestock productions, means of production in farming and rural development indicators.
(b) planning and execution of surveys of agro-alimentary industries.
(c) planning and execution of operations statistics related with the information about prices and wages agricultural, with special attention to the Constitution and management of networks of information and markets.
(d) planning and execution of surveys of contents economic of the activity agri-food, with special reference to the system of the network accounting agrarian national.
(e) elaboration of statistics of synthesis related with the main variable agricultural macroeconomic.
(f) planning and execution of operations statistics related with the sector of the fishing maritime and aquaculture.
(g) creation, update and maintenance of database related with the population object of study for the extraction of samples object of surveys.
3. to them Fellows is them will designate a tutor of teaching that will be responsible of the orientation of the training corresponding.
4. at the end of the training programme, the Ministry of agriculture, food and environment, through the Secretary of the Department will provide to the person concerned, following a report of the teaching tutor mentioned in the preceding paragraph, an accreditation certificate of acquired practical training.
5. the granting and the enjoyment of the scholarships, given their training and specialization, nature does not imply employment or civil service relationship between the trainee and the Ministry of agriculture, food and environment. The amount that is paid to grantees in any case will be considered salary or remuneration, but financial support for training, and do not accrue any right to compensation by completion of the internship program. Similarly, the intern does not imply any preference in access to public employment of any kind."
Three. Amending article 3, which is worded as follows: «article 3. Requirements of the beneficiaries.
Eligible beneficiaries of grants those individuals with full capacity to act that fulfil the following conditions: to) have Spanish nationality or be a national of a Member State of the European Union.
(b) be in possession of the qualifications required at the time of submitting the application for participation, obtained in the year of the call or the two years prior to it.
(c) proficiency in the Spanish language. It will only require documentary evidence in cases in which in the case of non-Spanish candidates and which carry residing in Spain for a period of less than two years.
(d) academic qualifications obtained abroad or in Spanish non-State centres must be approved or recognized by the Ministry of education, culture and sport and full legal effect at the date of filing of the application.
e) management-level user of computer software for word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentations.
(f) knowledge of English.
(g) have less than 30 years the day of the publication of the call.
«(h) not incur in any of them causes of prohibition provided for in article 13.2 of the law 38 / 2003, of 17 of November, General of grants.»
Four. It modifies the article 5, that is drafted as follows: «article 5.» Criteria of evaluation of the applications.
1. the process of evaluation and selection will consist of two phases Playoffs: a first phase of evaluation of the documentation provided and a second phase that will consist in an interview personal made by the organ instructor to them candidates that have retrieved at least 40 points in the evaluation of the documentation.
2. the score maximum to obtain by the applicant will be of 100 points. (The evaluation and selection of them requests is will be taking in has the following merits: to) first phase. Evaluation of documentation, with a maximum of 80 points score, which will proceed the following criteria and scale: 1 the Middle note of the corresponding to the required degree academic record (maximum score: 30 points). The score will be distributed in the following way: 10 average rating: 30 points.
Average rating equal to or greater than 9 and less than 10: twenty-five points.
Average rating equal to or greater than 8 and less than 9: twenty-three points.
Average rating equal to or greater than 7 and less than 8: 20 points.
Average rating equal to or greater than 6 and 7 below: seventeen points.
Average rating greater than 5 and less than 6: fifteen points.
2nd practical skills in the use of computer tools (databases, spreadsheets, processors of texts and presentations) (maximum: 15 points). The score will be distributed in the following way: Diploma or certificate of official or accredited Center's four office tools listed above: fifteen points.
Diploma or certificate of official or accredited three of the office tools listed above Centre: eleven points.
Diploma or certificate of official or accredited two of the office tools listed above Centre: eight points.
Diploma or certificate of official or accredited in one of the office tools listed above Centre: four points.
3rd have experience practice provable in any of the following materials related with the scholarship: statistics or economy agrarian, econometrics, creation or management of systems of information geographic and their databases attached, right agri-food, political agricultural common, animal husbandry, breeding, fishing, or production, maintenance and exploitation of them animals domestic (score maximum: ten points). Shall be broken down in the following way: more than 12 months of experience: ten points.
More than six months and less than 12 months of experience: seven points.
Up to six months of experience: three points.
4th knowledge of English (score maximum: ten points), minimum level A2 of the framework common of reference for those languages. Includes 2 points to the level A2, 4 points to the level B1, 6 points to the level B2, and 8 points to the level C1 and 10 points to the level C2. Where knowledge is credited by other parameters corresponding equivalence will take place.
5 have completed studies of specialization, in the area of knowledge to which is requested the scholarship (score maximum: fifteen points). The score will be distributed in the following way: Diploma or certificate Center official or accredited, greater than or equal to 200 hours: fifteen points.
Diploma or certificate of official or accredited, superior or equal to 150 hours and less than 200 hours Center: ten points.
Diploma or certificate of official or accredited, superior or equal to 100 hours and less than 150 hours Center: six points.
Diploma or certificate of official or accredited Centre less than 100 hours: three points.
In the so-called of make studied more than one study of specialization, is will have in has to rate the number total of hours studied.
All those merits are credited by diplomas or certificates of centers official or accredited.
(b) the second phase of the process of evaluation and selection will be a score maximum of 20 points and will consist in an interview personal. In she is valued:-the capacity of communication oral of the candidate, including the correction linguistic, the clarity of expression and the property of them terms technical employees during the interview.
-The capacity of reaction to issues related to them scholarships that is you could consider during the interview.
-The capacity problem-solving given potential problems or situations that is le involved during the interview relating to circumstances hypothetical that could happen in the course of the scholarship.
-The skills of interrelation with the interviewers.
-The knowledge specific showed.
Each one of these elements will have identical weight to give the score of this second phase.
3. the final score of the assessment and selection process will be the sum of the scores of both phases.
4. in the event of a tie, it will settle the result according to the highest score obtained by the applicants in their academic record.»
5. Amending article 10, being worded as follows: «article 10. Duration and provision of scholarships 1. The duration of the scholarship will be for one year, counted from the date of grant, and may be extended annually up to a maximum of three years, upon request of beneficiary and evaluation by the tutor of the work done, and whenever there is the corresponding exercise budgetary availability.
2 the amount integrates scholarships per beneficiary will be 1,200 euros per month, which apply discounts and current legal withholdings in each moment, and it will be paid to the beneficiaries on a monthly basis.
3. in the month following that in which has been issued the certificate of compliance established in article 14.1, the payment record will be processed by the corresponding monthly amount. In no case may require to the Ministry of agriculture, food and environment payment occur within one month of the issuance of the certificate of compliance.
Payment of the scholarship may not be if the beneficiary is not familiar in the fulfillment of tax obligations and with Social Security.
4 will be the inclusion of trainees in the General scheme of the Social Security, in accordance with the Royal Decree 1493 / 2011, of 24 October, which regulates the terms and the conditions for inclusion in the General scheme of the Social security of the people who participate in training programmes in development of the provisions of the third additional provision of law 27/2011, August 1, about updating, adaptation and modernization of the system of Social Security, from the date of its incorporation, with obligations and rights as it arises.
5. whenever be required displacement outside the municipal area to carry out activities required by the scholarship, scholars can receive travel bags in compensation for the costs of trips, stays and maintenance. «The amount of such bags is determined taking in has them criteria established by the Real Decree 462 / 2002, of 24 of mayo, on compensation by reason of service, for them officials members of the group 2nd and standards complementary.»
6. It suppresses the article 11.
7. Is modifies the article 12, being worded as follows: «article 12.» Extension.
(He fellow may formalize it request of extension directed to the Subdirectorate General of destination with, unless, a month and half of advance to the completion of the period of enjoy of it scholarship or of it extension corresponding, must accompany the following documentation: to) request of extension.
(b) memory in which is make recorded the work performed and them results achieved and them objectives to reach during the extension requested.
«(c) report favorable of the tutor of training to which is attached the fellow, specifying the work made and the planned during the extension, as well as its dedication, adaptation and level of collaboration.»
8. Is modifies the article 13, being worded as follows: «article 13.» Obligations of grantees.
1 the intern assumes the obligations, in General, article 14 of law 38/2003 of 17 November, and in particular the from: to) joining the General Sub-Directorate of destination within a maximum period of fifteen calendar days from the notification of the award decision.
(b) comply with the bases, the call and the other implementing rules, as well as respect the confidentiality of information managed in the course of the grant under the terms established in the current legislation.
(c) submit official medical certificate attesting that the applicant is not suffering from illness or disability that hinders it the realization of tasks of the training plan.
(d) accepting the regulations and internal regulations of the Center where to perform your training.
(f) engage fully in the fulfillment of all the tasks that are entrusted to it.
(g) not give a scholarship until after a minimum of three months from its concession. Also, the fellow is committed, in case of resigns, to communicate with an advance of at least fifteen days natural through application based it waives to the scholarship.
(h) dedicate weekly 37.5 hours to the tasks own of the plan of training. Its compliance will be credited through the system of control schema established to the effect.
2. the intern will take to out them tasks that is you entrusted by the tutor of teaching that is you designate, in them conditions of place and time that is you indicate, and in them dependencies that, in each case, is determined.
The scholarships is develop in the headquarters of the Ministry of agriculture, food and environment.
«3. in them works published is will make recorded that them results are consequence direct of a scholarship of training and that have been funded by the Ministry of agriculture, food and environment, that will be in any case the holder of your property intellectual.»
9. Is modifies the article 15, being worded as follows: «article 15.» Breach of those obligations.
1. If is produced any of them causes that sets the article 37.1 of the law 38 / 2003, of 17 of November, or if the beneficiary not effected in term and form them tasks assigned or not comply with any of them obligations planned in the article 13 of this order, will give place to the extinction of the right to the collection of the scholarship and , in his case, the returned of them amounts perceived, in the terms and conditions established in the title II of the law 38 / 2003, of 17 of November.
(2. in accordance with it willing in the article 37.2 and 17.3. n) of the law 38 / 2003, of 17 of November, if them breaches are due to absences without justify of the Center where perform their training, is practiced in the amount monthly them deductions corresponding to the part proportional to them days of absence.
3. in the case that the absence is a duration that prevent or seriously hinders formation which is the Foundation of the Fellowship, shall terminate the right to the payment of the same. He is considered to be so when absences exceed, on an ongoing basis the duration of one month, or intermittently for twenty days in a period of one year.
«(4. in accordance with it willing in the 17.3. l) of it law 38 / 2003, of 17 of November, it modification in them conditions dyed in has for grant it scholarship may give place to the modification of the resolution in the event that any of them beneficiaries fails of meet them requirements determinants of its concession, in whose case is would effect the appeal of the first alternate.»
Available end only. Entry into force.
This order shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Madrid, 2 September 2015.-the Minister of agriculture, food and environment, Isabel García Tejerina.
Search Translated Laws of Spain