Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-10439
FELIPE VI KING OF SPAIN to all that the present join together and act.
Know: That the Cortes Generales have approved and I come in to sanction the following law: INDEX preamble.
Chapter i. General provisions.
Article 1. Object.
Article 2. Definitions.
Article 3. Elements functional.
Article 4. Highways and state roads network.
Article 5. Roads of the State not integrated in the network of roads of the State.
Article 6. Duty of information.
Chapter II. Planning, design, construction and operation of roads.
Section 1 planning.
Article 7. Strategic plan of the highways of the State.
Article 8. Coordination with other ministerial departments.
Section 2 programming, studies and road projects.
Article 9. Principles General.
Article 10. Roads programs.
Article 11. Studies of roads.
Article 12. Approval of projects and studies.
Article 13. Environmental assessment.
Article 14. Road safety audits and evaluation.
Article 15. Evaluation analysis, cost-benefit Multicriteria and financial viability.
Article 16. Management of the territory and urban planning.
Section 3 construction of roads.
Article 17. Expropriation and condition of goods and rights.
Article 18. Exemption from checks.
Section 4 funding.
Article 19. Funding.
Article 20. Special contributions.
Section 5th exploitation.
Article 21. Exploitation.
Article 22. Competition.
Article 23. Exemptions from toll.
Article 24. Indirect management by concession.
Article 25. Other systems of indirect management.
Article 26. Areas of service, Areas of rest and parking secure.
Article 27. Allocation of areas of service.
Chapter III. Use and defense of the roads.
Section 1 limitation to the property.
Article 28. Areas of protection of the road: provisions General.
Article 29. Area of domain public.
Article 30. Obligation of demarcation and Faculty of research.
Article 31. Area of servitude.
Article 32. Area of condition.
Article 33. Area of limitation to the buildability.
Article 34. Faculty of expropriation.
Article 35. Stoppage of works or suspension of applications not legalized.
Article 36. Limitation of access.
Article 37. Advertising.
Article 38. Limitations to the movement.
Article 39. Installation of weighing and gauging.
Article 40. Damage to the road.
Section 2 offences and penalties.
Article 41. Infractions.
Article 42. Power to impose penalties.
Article 43. Sanctions.
Article 44. Competition.
Article 45. Prescription of infringements.
Chapter IV. Cruises and urban sections.
Article 46. Crossings.
Article 47. Urban sections.
Article 48. Studies of delimitation of urban sections.
Article 49. Deliveries to the municipalities of urban sections of roads.
First additional provision. Catalog of state highways.
Second additional provision. Basic technical rules and signage.
Third additional provision. Transfer of roads and sections.
Fourth additional provision. Interests of national defense.
Fifth additional provision. Registration in the land registry.
Provision additional sixth. Inter-administrative cooperation.
First transitional provision. Delimitation of urban sections.
Second transitional provision. Transitional regime of expropriations.
Sole repeal provision. Repeal legislation.
First final provision. The rules of the road law.
Second final provision. Modification of law 8/1972, may 10, construction, maintenance and operation of motorways in regime.
Available to finish third. Modification of the text revised of the law of the soil, approved by the Royal Decree legislative 2 / 2008, of 20 of June.
Fourth final provision. Update of sanctions.
Fifth final provision. Skill-related title.
Available to finish sixth. Entry into force.
Annex I. definitions.
Annex II. Catalogue of the network of roads of the State.
PREAMBLE the Constitution Spanish, in their articles 149.1.21. ª and 24th, attributes to the State the competition exclusive on the regime general of communications and on them works public of interest general or whose realization affect to more than one community autonomous.
The classic account of the road in its triple aspect, as public domain, public works and as support for the provision of a public service, has been reflected with greater or lesser intensity in the successive laws road that for centuries they have been happening in our country, trying to adapt in each historical moment to the evolution of its physical reality and the demands of the society which had to serve.
In this sense can be said that the Spanish road legislation has always enjoyed a level parallel to the highways subject to its regulation, which is currently very notable in Spain reaching an extension in recent decades and Spanish technical quality that can be likened to very successfully in the most developed nations, thanks to an effort without precedents of the society in the field of infrastructures according to its characteristics as the basic element in the system of transport and in the territorial structure of the country.
The up to now law of roads, law 25/1988, of July 29, was enacted after that in previous years had occurred the transfer to the autonomous communities an important part of the highways of the State, and in a moment in which the modernization of the network in accordance with the General Plan of roads 1984-1991 was starting. This law was amended by law 24/2001, of 27 December, the Royal Decree-Law 11/2001, of 22 June, law 14/2000 of 29 December, Royal Decree-Law 15/1999, of 1 October, law 66/1997, of 30 December, law 13/1996 of 30 December and act 42/1994 , 30 December.
In development of the Act, the General rules of roads was approved by Royal Decree 1812 / 1994, of 2 September, being modified partially by the Royal Decree 114/2011, February 9, Royal Decree 597/1997, of 16 April, Royal Decree 1911 / 1997, of 19 December, and law 42/1994 of 30 December.
More than one quarter of a century has elapsed since the beginning of the transfer of highways, and since the enactment of the law, and at this time there have been substantial changes in road networks both the State and the autonomous communities and local administrations. Also there have been important changes in social consideration to aspects such as the road safety, the integration of infrastructure in the environment, the pursuit of efficiency in the management of the transport networks, and in the of public financial resources, Affairs, all of them in which Spanish society demands are currently demanding that in the years in which the previous law was passed. Moreover, is each time greater the attention that is grants to the service that lend them roads and not only to them works that have that carry is to out for this, considering that the good service requires much more than the mere execution of them infrastructure.
Is imposes so the obligation of solve them problems that creates the growing need of greater mobility occupying the lower territory possible, which determines the priority of optimize the service that provides it infrastructure existing before build new roads. This optimization of the service is based on the proper integration of the different modes of transport, promoting public transport, effective coordination both between the various networks of roads and intermodality, and properly preserve both the physical condition of the roads, through proper conservation and exploitation, and their functional condition, avoiding it to degrade by applications external to its function or harmful actions for this.
Also imposes the need to reconcile the planning and urban development and the management of the territory with the maintenance of the traffic flow of long-distance free denoting which could negatively affect the State's network of roads and cause inefficiencies in the management of resources which it is engaged.
It is this why it is necessary to update the legislation of roads, trying to maintain a certain continuity in its structure and content, but with the precise modifications to adapt its provisions to which currently requires the adequate provision of public service road.
Therefore it was considered convenient to introduce the concept of public service road, which, although known and traditionally regarded as the basis for the management of roads, was not explicitly reflected in existing road legislation in the Act.
In line with stated, the text reflects the importance that should be given to those aspects of management aimed to achieve greater compatibility and coordination possible between construction, conservation and exploitation of infrastructures and the management and defence of the environment in its broadest conception.
The remarkable development of the networks of roads in Spain, on the other hand, imposes the need to readjust the powers of the State and the remaining Government on certain roads, so as to obtain a rationalization of the management of networks based on functional criteria. This rationalization is essential to achieve vital coordination between the actions of each administration in their own networks, since otherwise, the overlap of functions makes it difficult to avoid malfunctions and harmonize planning. Also, is makes essential expedite the procedure to enable them exchanges of ownership between the different networks when it swap or assignment of sections or itineraries is suitable for the interest public.
In this sense is basic criteria that the General Administration of the State has the authority to provide service to the traffic of long-distance uniting the most important population centres and that focuses on the main points of connection of the national territory with neighbouring countries, with the main logistics centres networks, etc. all this in the terms established in this law. Corresponds to them administrations regional and local, moreover, do is charge of the service of distribution of the traffic from the network of long travel until them different points of the territory of its field territorial, being his paper therefore complementary but fundamental for achieve an optimal accessibility to the territory.
The functional specialization of the road networks is a first essential, not only to facilitate good coordination between administrations, but also, and this corresponds with other social priorities mentioned above, to optimize road safety. Indeed, the separation as much as possible of the long, medium and short-haul traffic is always effective action to fight against accidents, that promotes the use of the way way more homogeneous and therefore more predictable.
Closely related to the type of service that must be paid via, and in particular with the security, is also the need to control the access to the roads. The previous legislation already contemplated this aspect; However, increasingly over the past twenty-five years, urban, commercial and industrial development is putting on the highways of the State to a continuous pressure of opening of new connections to facilitate access to developments of all kinds, ignoring that each new access is a new point of conflict and that accessibility to the specific points of the territory , even if they are close to the long-haul network, must be through distribution networks to not harm the main function of the highways of the State.
Is based on this service and to the traffic of long-haul as the main recipient of the highways of the network, where should contact the state roads administration efforts, taking into account these principles when it comes to actions specific to plan and develop by third parties along its route are compatible with the primary purpose of the via both in defence of their legally certain areas of protection and proper management of the access requested by the adjoining developments; whether public or private, unavailable with the perspective of road safety as basic objective among those mentioned. Without prejudice to the constitutional principle of the coordination between administrations, defending the way demands that future actions to perform as support to it, made on the basis of the compatibility with the main application infrastructure, which must be demonstrated by the interested developer of any action that may affect the way.
Considerations set forth on the rationalization of the network and the need to insist on control of the accesses to the same made necessary to modify the classification of roads, deleting the category of the expressways and creating the roads multicarril. Thus, this law is deleted the previous category of «via fast» because a special category for these conventional roads whose name implies also a message contrary to road safety, as well as for the suitability with other sectoral laws closely related to the scope of this standard is not required.
In order to facilitate the implementation of all the above within the network of roads of the State establish the conditions to define this a basic network and a complementary network. It also establishes a new category of roads which, being State-owned non-however the actual network of State Highways: road annex to this network, and in its midst, the transferable roads to other administrations for failing to meet the conditions required to be integrated in the network of the State. It is a transient category, since is also establishes the obligation of the General Administration of the State to promote timely transfers of ownership, giving priority to the figure of the agreement with the public administration that corresponds. This means the fulfillment of one of the measures contained in the report of the Commission for the reform of public administrations, which pointed out that the legislation for the free transfer to municipalities of stretches of State roads that are urban crossings will be changed in the field of roads and in order to avoid duplication of management.
Another of them current priorities social is the perception of the infrastructure road under the prism of the mobility sustainable. This sustainability implies among other things the get the greater efficiency in the management and use of the infrastructure existing before occupy more territory with new roads. Sustainability also requires consideration of intermodality in the environment of urban agglomerations, and the compatibility of the roads with the best defense and protection of the environment, as essential aspects to consider to establish roads policy. This law reflects these priorities and considerations, and establishes a series of precepts aimed at practical implementation actions in the road network.
The relationship between highways, the regional planning and urban planning is also addressed in law, collecting the need that the urban developments integrated its own forecasts for the local demands of mobility that generate. The urban development process cannot be supported in the continuous demand for new state roads coming to solve such demands, since that is not the function of these roads. Not be expected that the development of the network of State roads is only subject to the town and country planning. Urban planning should meet the needs of mobility that generates, developing their own systems and infrastructure, and supported by other road networks, until traffic flows that produce new developments lead to the long-haul network.
In relation to the indicated aspects dealt with in the law a series of obligations imposed on the Ministry of development within their competence. Specifically states that when testing sections of highways near to urban agglomerations are considered alternatives to minimize congestion, promoting intermodality and sustainable mobility studies. On the other hand, reports on urban plans to affect the highways of the State maintains the need in all cases there is an express report of the Ministry of public works prior to the approval of plans involving modifications of roads or access and connections.
Another very significant development is to enable that other runners included in a study of roads in drafting may be subject to a certain degree of protection that allows that as it develops and adopts such a study, the proliferation of urban projects and constructions of all kinds will not impede the future development of the infrastructure on the corridor selected , for which, without changing the classification of the lands of all the runners in the study, which would constitute a major problem of management by its size and its jurisdictional complexity, at least will allow adequate control that limits the extension of new authorizations and licences for a limited period of time, minimizing future cost overruns by expropriations and administrative management of the same difficulties.
Finally, they must stand out some other new features that are included in the new text. They are as follows: functions of the exploitation of roads, which includes the operations of conservation and maintenance of roads, the actions directed to the Defense pathway and its best use, including those relating to signage, environmental integration, road safety, management of access and use of road protection zones are required.
For environmental reasons and road safety is regulated the implementation of advertising, which roads will be possible only in urban sections.
Clarified the regime of access to roads, incorporating the law some precepts of the current General regulations for roads because of its importance for the defense of the functional integrity of the network.
Facilitates coordination with the regional road networks by establishing functional criteria for interconnection with the network of the State, and always making these decisions to the agreement between administrations.
Is modifies slightly it description of them areas of protection of them roads, creating is the area of limitation to it buildability e introducing the concept of bonded acoustic in its delimitation, modifying is also both it description of edge outside of it Flatwork, for adapt it to the reality and resolve them conflicts arising out in it application of it law previous, as also is modifies it distance of it line limit of building in different types of roads and elements of them same, to improve the effectiveness of the defence that such limitations are aimed.
Also includes other operating changes for greater efficiency. Between others, them directed to complete the normative applicable to them studies and projects and to the regime of construction of them works in aspects such as are them services affected and the possibility of take them data necessary to develop them studies without delay excessive.
The new law, finally, updated the catalogue of them roads State in accordance with the classification that in she is contains and establishes the obligation of the Ministry of promotion of keep updated this catalog.
The law consists of 49 items distributed in four chapters, more six provisions additional, other two transitional, a provision repealing and six provisions late.
The first chapter sets the object of the Act, which is the regulation of the network of State Highways its corresponding public domain and protected areas. As regards the concept of domain public, is improves the of the standard earlier, that only is referring to them roads, that are so only a part of the object regulated. For this purpose is defined that road public domain, comprising not only the roads themselves, but the road annex, their functional elements and areas adjacent to highways.
Is modifies partially the definition of them roads, for make it more according it terminology legal national e international, as well as its classification, disappearing categories as it of them calls way fast, today in disuse, e introducing a new low the denomination of roads multicarril for get a best adaptation to the reality of the system road. Complete the definition of the functional elements of the road establishing the road public domain membership.
Within existing the country roads are defined more precisely those that are part of the road network in the State, establishing its classification in basic and complementary network, with different features and functionality, defining also an annex road, composed of those roads that remain state-owned and not part of any of the listed groups.
The possibility of modification of the State network, either by transfer of their ownership to other public administrations as well as the reverse incorporation to the road network in different ownership is also contemplated in law, as well as the procedure to be followed for such modification.
Is established also them criteria relating to the designation of them roads, as well as them principles of coordination that to the respect should follow is in relation to roads of different ownership, to avoid duplication or confusion to them users. Also set out the procedure for inclusion in supra-national networks of those roads or sections that meet the relevant requirements to do so.
The chapter II consists of five sections. The first one is dedicated to the planning of roads, defining its contents and processing. The second section refers to programs, studies and projects of roads, introducing measures pioneer in our legal system of public works, such as the obligation to carry out cost/benefit analyses the most relevant actions, in line with the policy trends of other countries and international organizations, and in order to achieve greater efficiency in public investment.
With the same objective mandatory analysis multi-criteria for prioritization of road performances are available. Not less novel is the obligation of study the feasibility or provenance of use formulas of management indirect or collaboration public private in all performance road susceptible of exploitation differential.
As regards them types of studies of roads is complete and updated them definitions of some of them, introducing is others, as are them relating to delimitation of sections urban, documents of end of work, etc. whose contents are thus legally established.
The approval of projects and studies is also subject to regulation, notably the aspects relating to public information and for the purposes of approval.
Also addresses the hitherto only partially regulated works of emergency on roads, in order to facilitate its implementation.
Especially significant is the recognition of the importance that has the road safety. To this respect is introduces the mandatory of carry to out evaluations of impact and audits specific in the different phases of conception and execution of performances in roads.
No less important is the detailed regulation that is made in the law of the coordination procedures between the road planning and territorial and town planning, to be carried out in a coordinated manner to prevent further dysfunction of costly and difficult correction in another case, to which end measures are precautionary temporary unavailable. Is modify also partially them procedures of information public, with the aim of achieving greater transparency in the performance administrative.
Taking in has that the condition to the system road can produce is by developments urban not strictly adjoining with the road, but that have of serve is of this for its accessibility, is expands the need of information and coordination to plannings located in them areas of influence of them roads.
The 3rd section is dedicated to the construction of roads, being especially noteworthy provisions aimed to facilitate the replacement of affected services, so to avoid delays and encarecimientos in the implementation of road performances. Also extends current exemption from compulsory licensing for the construction of roads to the tasks required for its conception and realisation.
With regard to funding of the roads and without prejudice to maintaining existing systems, in the section 4th regulates in greater detail the relative to the establishment of special contributions, whose consideration will be mandatory for the Administration in certain cases.
The 5th section concerning the exploitation of roads, its content and form of management.
Amending certain aspects of the regulation of service areas and secure car parks, in particular as regards the recognition of the initiative particularly in the promotion of these functional elements, oriented to improve the exploitation of the road and the service to the users of the same.
Chapter III of the Act deals with aspects essential for the proper management of the network of roads, such as those concerning the use and defense of the roads.
In section 1, "Limitations of the ownership and use of the roads", describes different areas of road protection, introducing several novel aspects. Thus, traditional areas of public domain, servitude and condition is added a new area, called limitation to the building, which completes and improvement to the concept until now existing of building boundary line, change the location of this variants of population, which is now reduced to 50 m, from the outer edge of the road the distance to which is located this boundary line of construction, rather than 100 m that had the old law. To this is added for the best overall protection of the margins of roads is specified that the classification and qualification of areas included in the area of limitation to the building may not be modified in any case if this is in contradiction with the provisions of this law.
Conversely protection increases in intersections, turn branches and knots of Highway environment in general because so far on numerous occasions it looked complicated, encarecida and even prevented its improvement due to the absence of road reserve sufficient for its enlargement. This establishes the increase up to 50 m of the distance which is located the line limit of building in these unique cases.
Various measures are established to reconcile the adequate protection of the road with the legitimate interests of adjoining properties. Thus, for example the modifications in the line limit of building that is derived of it put in service of new performances confer right to compensation in favor of who credited prejudice of their rights real; the same thing will happen when these new measures are promoted by the private sector or by third parties, even being of public use, in a manner which will correspond to the promoter the obligation of satisfying such compensation. Also will be compensable the depreciation originated in them farms adjacent to roads that is build or to performances that is carried to out in them same, as consequence of the prejudice in the Statute legal of it property, included the loss of buildability recognized and that not can compensate is in another place.
Increase the possibilities for works or activities can be carried out in the area of condition, reducing the causes by which were limited. To this is sum a new definition of the area of condition in the case of them tunnels and their elements functional to the object of ensure their adequate protection.
Finally, enters the subjugation of residential construction constraints arising from the establishment of the zones of acoustic bondage maps or specific studies of noise definitely approved after its public information.
The Act also provides the obligation to carry out the demarcation of the road public domain, with the general lines of its procedure, as well as the obligation to carry out the registration of land and buildings subject to the public service road of public ownership, which will be free.
In relation to the stoppage of works or suspension of uses not legalized made by third in them margins of them roads, is sets a new frame of cast of functions that aims to improve the agility and efficiency of the processing of performances of this nature, in aras to achieve the stoppage of those not authorized or that not is fit to them conditions of your authorization , of finish with it practice of made accompli and of discern properly the processing of which can or not can be legalized, simultaneously of allow to it administration that, before performances that represent a danger for it security road or the proper exploitation of it via, can adopt measures immediate for its suppression with charge to the causing.
In another order of things improves the regulation of access to roads, as elements that require reinforced monitoring and surveillance, given that they should not impair road safety, for which they have established clear, homogeneous and effective criteria, making a very serious infringement for those made or modified without authorization. It regulates in General, among others, the inability to make shortcuts to pathways and their control; is introduces the requirement of contribution of studies of traffic as well as the possibility of applying contributions special to charge of them promoters of certain new access.
Another of the aspects that are regulated in the law, by their condition to road safety and the defence of the landscape is the advertising on roads. The pressure and the interest advertising is increases in them close by of them locations and nuclei of population, and even more in the environment of them large cities, by this is necessary advance in the regulation of the installation of such elements for compatible it with the exercise of such activity limiting is to them sections urban them areas in where can carry is to out. Finally, empower staff to service roads for the immediate removal of unauthorized items that are located in the public domain of the road or in the same equipment.
Then the limitations to the use of the roads, are developed with little news on the previous legislation. Thus regulates the Faculty of the Ministry of development for limitations in certain circumstances to circulation, specifying the competition for the diversion of traffic to exploited motorways in regime of concession, and significantly simplifying the procedures in case of urgency, without prejudice to compensation that would place. Another aspect novel it is the back legal to the authority of the Ministry of promotion for demand the compensation of the cost caused not only by damage caused to them roads and their elements, but also by them interventions for the help technical, custody of vehicles or loads, or withdrawal of remains of accidents or faults, with media of service public.
2nd "Offences and penalties" section follows the traditional scheme of the legal system in Spanish, distinguishing minor, serious and very serious misconduct. Is modifies however your order of exhibition so is starts with them offences very serious, being of highlight that is sets an interrelation between them three typifications usual, so in certain cases a violation can aggravate is by reiteration or attenuate is if is removed them elements reported that not have produced damage to it via. They charge so important factors such as good faith, the restitution of things to its original state or, conversely, abuse by repetition.
Reinforcing measures against the construction or modification of access without authorization, and also against deterioration or voluntary damage signaling and marking elements; the protection of other aspects of the road, notably the breach of the obligation to modify or remove services affected at the time of the expropriations derived from roadworks, in order to avoid situations of serious damage that sometimes have been produced for this reason is in the law reinforces. Moreover, to them effects of typing of infringements is introduces the distinction between the condition to the domain public road outside to the Flatwork or included in she.
By what is refers to the amount of them fines, is updated their amounts, facilitating is the work of them instructors of them procedures sanctioning reducing them margins of discretion, and promoting the greater transparency in the interests of improve the defense of them rights of them citizens.
Chapter IV is the crossings and urban sections. The law establishes a new approach to proceed with a section of road as urban and within the same rating, cases in which is crossing, in such a way that a stretch of Highway will be considered urban when so directed by a study of delimitation of urban sections that has been approved by the Ministry of public works, study which also describe the part of it that can be seen crossing based on the criteria and administrative procedures laid down in this law, and with the unquestionable effect of such circumstances. In this way disappears the urban classification as the basis of the threshold of starting from this definition, given the difficulties posed to such effect by regulatory dispersion registered as a result of the process of deconcentration and competence transfer to the regional authorities.
Also establishes the competence of the Ministry of public works for the issue of authorizations in crossings and urban sections, disappearing figure of the binding report which characterized this type of records, and that often resulted in difficult situations, also presenting a skills gap in relation to the sanctions regime that had no clear answer in the previous legal text.
The text is complemented by six additional provisions: the first is that relating to the catalogue of the highways of the State; the second is to the Ministry of promotion to determine the regulatory technical basic of interest general; the third refers to the transfer of roads or sections which already do not meet the precise requirements to be part of the network of State Highways; the fourth refers to the specific needs arising from the needs of national defense; the fifth for incorporation to the road public property cadastre and the sixth inter-administrative cooperation in the simplification of the authorisation regime.
As for the two transitional provisions: the first establishes the transitional arrangements from consideration of urban sections in those cases in which not was still approved the corresponding study of delimitation; and the second relates to certain assumptions about the treatment to provide the road public domain lands that had not been the subject of expropriation.
The provision repealing is followed from six provisions late in which: is is of the regulation General of roads; amending law 8/1972, may 10, construction, maintenance and operation of motorways in regime, regarding the regulation of areas of service, and the revised text of the law of the soil, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 2/2008 of 20 June; expected update of the sanctions system; enabled the Government to the development of the law, establishes the competence regime under cover of which is dictated the law; and provides the date of entry into force of the law.
The fuel sector has a great significance for the Spanish economy because of its interrelationship with the rest of the sectors of the economy. Specifically, them fuels are an input key for the sector of the transport by road, which determines its role essential for the competitiveness of the economy and for the achievement of a true unit of market. By this, with the objective of promote the competition in the sector of them fuels, the article 27.2 and the available end second of the law have by objective limit the grade of concentration of them operators wholesale in them concessions of exploitation of them areas of service that have with facilities of distribution to the by less of products oil, prohibiting the chaining of stations of service of equal flag.
These precepts are basic in character and are issued on the basis of article 149.1.13. 2nd and 18th of the Spanish Constitution, which attributes to the State competition on bases and coordination of the general planning of economic activity and on the basic legislation on contracts and administrative concessions, respectively.
And, finally, annexes, contains the definitions of the most important concepts of sectoral terminology used in this law and the catalogue of the state roads.
CHAPTER I provisions general article 1. Object.
1 is subject to this Act the planning and management of the network of state highways and its corresponding public domain and protection areas.
(2. the political of roads has the following purposes: to) facilitate the exercise those rights of free circulation of them people physical and legal.
(b) provide the necessary infrastructure for the transport of persons or goods.
(c) to promote balanced and sustainable economic and social growth.
(d) obtain a range of infrastructure of roads and services associated with the same quality, safe and efficient, with appropriate allocation of resources.
(e) promote the research, the development and the innovation technology, as well as its broadcasting.
(f) collaborate in the protection of the environment.
(g) encourage the development of services advanced to the mobility and the transport by road.
(h) to promote coordination with other networks of infrastructures and modes of transport.
(i) collaborate in the objectives of cohesion and territorial balance.
3 the publicly regulated in this law is constituted by: a) the network of roads State, its development annex and the land occupied by both.
(b) its functional elements, as well as the buildings and installations in them existing.
(c) the area adjoining to them roads of the State and to its elements functional defined as area of domain public in this law, as well as any other area of ownership of the State affects to these roads.
Article 2. Definitions.
1. for the purposes of the application of this law shall apply to concepts and kinds of following roads and the definitions listed in annex I.
2. are considered road tracks domain and public use projected, constructed and marked primarily for the use of motor vehicles.
3. by their features, the roads are classified in motorways, highways, roads multicarril and roads conventional.
(a) motorways are highways that are specially projected, constructed and marked as such for the exclusive circulation of automobiles, with the following characteristics:-not have access to the adjacent properties.
-No cross, or be cross to level, by any other via of communication or servitude of step.
-Consist of different roads for each direction of traffic, separate each other, except at special points or temporarily, by a strip of terrain not intended for circulation or, in exceptional cases, by other means.
(b) are motorways them roads that not gathering all them requirements of them motorways, have walkways separate for each sense of the circulation and limitation of access to and from them properties adjoining, and lack of crosses to level.
(c) they are multicarril road which, without being motorways or dual carriageways, have at least two lanes intended for circulation for each direction, with separation or delineation thereof, and may have access or level crossings.
In the computation of these highways lanes the additional lanes, the waiting, the braiding, or those of speed change be not taken into account.
(d) are conventional roads which do not meet the characteristics of motorways, the motorways, or of highways multicarril.
4. the General Administration of the State, with the participation of the autonomous communities, local authorities and sectors affected, may establish within planned classification in the previous section, different categories on the basis of quality standards, amenities and features of the road service who provide.
(5. the change of class and category of a road requires: to) the compliance of the conditions established for each class and category of road, prior approval and realization in your case of the works corresponding.
(b) its integration within any existing in Spanish territory road networks.
(c) the express classification and categorization by the competent body, previous participation of the administrations affected by the change.
The competence of the change of categorization of the highways of the State corresponds to the Ministry of public works.
6 will not have roads or functional element of these consideration: to) the ways of service, understanding as such built pathways to facilitate access to adjoining properties or, in general, such as ancillary or complementary elements of the specific activities of the holders of such properties.
(b) forest tract and the cattle trails rated as such by its specific legislation.
(c) roads and paths of State competition that part of the annex development to the network of state highways, which will not be mandatory general application the technical regulations of the Ministry of public works roads, even though, as that development annex are State-owned, will be subject to the determinations of the present law being the management competence of the Ministry of public works.
7. the paths of service of which are holders people physical or legal, public or private, must open is to the use public when it requires the interest general. In this case applies, if applicable, the law on compulsory expropriation.
Article 3. Functional elements.
1 is permanently affects entire functional element of a road to the conservation of the same or the exploitation of the road public service, such as operating centers for conservation and exploitation of the road, service areas, service roads, areas intended for rest, parking areas, beds of braking, elements of drainage and access, weighing stations stops buses, areas, car parks and winter road maintenance facilities, and for other purposes ancillary or complementary. They have no consideration of functional elements installations and equipment intended for the regulation, management and traffic control and other technical means of surveillance and discipline of the same.
2 functional elements have no consideration of road; However, these elements, such, form part of the public domain and its management and operation correspond to the Ministry of public works.
Article 4. Highways and state roads network.
1 they are highways of the State, for the purposes of this Act, those whose ownership, regardless of its management system, corresponds to the General Administration of the State, which exercises its competences on them through the Ministry of public works. The highways of the State are constituted by the network of roads of the State and its annex de.
2. by the Ministry of promotion is will establish the denomination of the roads of the State, which is adjusted to criteria of rationality, functionality, simplicity and continuity of route. In cases exceptional duly justified the name of the road or element of she may incorporate terms geographical, historical or personal.
The denomination of them roads dependent of others administrations public must correspond is with them classes and categories that is define for them roads of the State, and in all case must be simple e unequivocal with regard to the quality and them services that is provide avoiding the confusion of them users.
The signaling that in them roads of the State make reference to them way of different ownership is follow in all case to them specifications of nomenclature e identification that the Ministry of promotion consider appropriate to them criteria indicated above and to the normative existing in matter of signaling.
3 corresponds to the Ministry of public works the right to propose to institutions and bodies whose treaties and international conventions apply the Kingdom of Spain, the inclusion in the relevant supranational networks of those roads or sections of the same located in national territory which meet the requirements established for that purpose.
4. constitute the network of roads of the State them integrated in a route of interest general or whose function in the system of transport affect to more than one community autonomous.
(5. is considered itineraries of interest general those in which concur any of the following circumstances: to) form part of the main itineraries of traffic international included in them corresponding conventions.
(b) constitute main access to a port or airport of general interest, Defense logistics centres, or to the transport and logistics that are declared of general interest by the Ministry of public works.
(c) provide access to the main border crossings.
(d) linking the autonomous communities, connecting the main centres of population in the territory of the State so that they form a continuous network that regularly supports a long-haul traffic.
6 the State network of roads will be functionally classified into the following groups: to) basic network, which facilitate the accessibility to the entire country and highways that circulate the major flows of travellers or goods and, in particular, on those roads network of roads of the State that are part of major international traffic routes defined in conventions or treaties signed by the Kingdom of Spain or derived from the application of the rules of the European Union.
b) complementary network, comprising the rest of roads network of roads of the State.
By real Decree, to proposal of the Ministry of promotion, may establish is others groups or categories depending on the intensity of the use, its character strategic, quality and features of them services or the function of service that pay.
7. the Ministry of public works shall draw up and keep updated an inventory of the highways of the State, distinguishing which belong to the network of State roads, classified as basic or supplementary network, and including transferable highways.
8 the State network of roads may be modified, by Royal Decree, on a proposal from the Minister of public works: to) by the change of ownership of existing roads under mutual agreement with other public administrations.
(b) by transfer to other public administrations, regarding those roads that, belonging to the network of state highways, not part of the basic network, when by its features and functionality not needed his tenure at the network.
(c) by incorporation of roads whose ownership corresponds to other public authorities, provided that they fulfil the functions of the network of state highways.
It may also be modified, by the Minister of development, as a result of the construction of new roads or sections thereof, integrated into a route of general interest or whose function in the transportation system affects more than one autonomous community.
9. in no case duplication road, making space for layout, the flare of platform, improvements in firm, variants and, in general, shall be regarded as new road any other actions not involving a substantial change in the functionality of the existing road.
Article 5. Highways of the State not integrated in the network of state highways.
Those roads being competition of the Ministry of public works, not part of the network of state highways, as well as roads and paths of his competition, constitute development annexed to the network of state highways, which will not be enforceable in General with the technical rules of the roads of the Ministry of public works.
This road can be transferred to other public administrations. The record will be promoted at the request of these or of the own Ministry of development and will be solved by this. When there is no agreement between the assignor and the assignee, the record will be resolved by the Council of Ministers.
Also this road may be transmitted to other individuals or legal entities, on the proposal of the Ministry of public works, upon deallocation of the same to the public service. Subject to transmission may also be roads or sections of the same ones that are no longer used as such and are not included as functional elements of others, upon deallocation to public service, getting record by the Ministry of public works.
Article 6. Duty of information.
1 corresponds to the Ministry of public works collection development, information and communication to other countries or international organizations which is part of Spain, and in your case the approval and execution of actions and procedure that in compliance with applicable international treaties or conventions or the European regulations affect Spanish roads or their functional elements in the terms provided for in this law, and without prejudice to the competences of other ministerial departments.
This competition is shall exercise respecting the powers General of representation in the Union European and in other organizations international that correspond to the Government and to the Ministry of affairs foreign and cooperation.
Up-to-date information on roads, proceedings in execution, maps of roads, statistics and data on occupancy, rates of tolls, service, rest and secure parking areas and, in general, information of interest to the users of the Highways will be provided by the Ministry of public works.
2 other administrations as well as natural and legal persons directly concerned in the implementation of this law shall be provided information that is required for compliance with the provisions of the previous paragraph, as well as necessary for the proper execution of this law, in accordance with the applicable legislation in each case.
CHAPTER II planning, design, construction and operation of highways section 1 planning article 7. Strategic plan of the highways of the State.
1. the Strategic Plan of the highways of the State is the technical and legal instrument of the road sector policy, and must contain the provisions and goals to meet and the priorities for action in relation to state roads and their functional elements subject, where appropriate, to the higher level of territorial, economic or intermodal planning.
2 the highways of the State Strategic Plan will contain the following determinations: a) description and diagnosis of the set of roads and functional elements in them including with indication, where appropriate, of the high or low occurring in the same.
(b) period of time covering.
(c) the objectives of the Plan for that period of time.
(d) criteria for coordination with other road networks, as well as other systems of communication and transportation. These effects shall be considered the complementarity and substitution between modes of transport, to a better allocation of resources allocated to transport and infrastructure policy.
(e) general criteria of programming, maintenance and operation of the system. In such criteria shall in all case include is them related with the prioritization of the investment, evaluation of impact and analysis cost / benefit.
(f) evaluation of the strategic, environmental, sustainability and territorial impact of the Plan which is formulated. This assessment must satisfy the conditions were provided for in specific legislation where appropriate.
(g) forecasting and identification of officials responsible for the implementation of actions referred to as well as the resources available to it.
(h) actions foreseen in the implementation of the Plan.
(i) implementation and deployment of advanced services to highways and intelligent transport systems.
(j) procedure of evaluation and control of their execution, as well as instruments for the dissemination of their results.
(k) investment, environmental and economic impact assessment criteria, alternative financing and prioritisation in the programming of actions on the roads.
(l) classification, categorization and programming which are necessary for the fulfillment of the Plan.
(m) development of the forecast.
3. the Strategic Plan shall be approved and amended by agreement of the Council of Ministers, on a proposal from the Ministry of development, report of the Advisory Council of public works, hearsay regional and local, and the sectors that may be affected, in the form determined by law. Also ensure the participation of the ministries concerned in regards to the determinations contained in the letters f), i), k) and l) of paragraph 2.
4. the Strategic Plan of the highways of the State will be binding for the actions foreseen in the network of state highways. However the Ministry of public works may exceptionally agree running performances or works not provided for in the Strategic Plan of roads in the event of duly substantiated exceptional public interest or recognized urgency, provided that they do not pose substantial changes in the characteristics of their sections.
Roads not included in the network of state highways can be indicative but it must equally be subject to evaluation.
Article 8. Coordination with other ministerial departments.
1. the Ministry of public works shall submit studies of roads of the State relating to the activities, goods or rights managed by other ministries, to report these, in accordance with provisions on the subject in the regulations.
2 promotion and defence ministries shall jointly provide measures to ensure proper coordination in matters which refers this law as appropriate to needs and forecasts of national defense.
2nd programming, studies and projects of roads article 9 section. Principles General.
1. the elaboration and approval of programs, studies and projects of roads must pursue them purposes General established for the political of roads as well as the compliance of them forecasts established in the planning strategic that you out applicable in each moment.
2 in any case, the elaboration, approval and modification of programs, studies or road projects will require: to) identifying needs, from an intermodal perspective and taking into account the complementarity and substitution between modes of transport.
(b) justification of the purposes, objectives, criteria and priorities provided for in this law or their instruments of development and implementation serving in it.
(c) analysis of alternatives and cost-benefit of the action with an indication of the sectors and organizations that may be favoured by the performance.
(d) analysis of alternatives for implementation, financing and operation of the elements covered by that instrument.
(e) analysis of impact environmental, of sustainability economic and territorial of the performance. This assessment must satisfy the conditions were provided for in specific legislation where appropriate.
3. the Ministry of public works shall submit all programs, studies and projects that develop within a same area homogeneous type Multicriteria analysis that enable the prioritization of actions of a similar nature within the framework of the various programmes of action.
The Advisory Council of public works shall inform all programs and major studies and projects of particular relevance.
4. the Ministry of promotion will promote the participation and collaboration of the initiative private in it planning, programming, construction and exploitation of roads and of their elements functional, for what shall submit them proposed to valuation of the Council Adviser of promotion.
Article 10. Programs of roads.
1 roads programs are technical and legal instrument of the road policy part of a network of roads and must contain the provisions, objectives and priorities in relation to those sections of roads and their functional elements relate to that.
Corresponds to the Ministry of public works promote and approve programs of roads affecting roads and functional elements of their ownership, in accordance with the budgetary programming general del Estado.
2 roads programs shall be general dissemination of their content through accessible means electronically, as well as through publication in the official bulletin of the determinations that are binding for individuals.
3. the force of them programs will be defined in them themselves, and must review is when is meet them conditions planned to the effect in them or when occurring circumstances that prevent its compliance.
(4. them programs of roads of the State contain: to) the determination of them needs, purposes and objectives to achieve, in accordance with them principles General established in the article 9 and the prevalence for the achievement of these objectives.
(b) the determination of the part of the State affected programs.
(c) the definition of the general criteria applicable to programming, projection, construction, maintenance and exploitation of roads and their functional elements included in the program.
(d) the determination of the necessary economic, financial and organizational means for the development and implementation of the programme.
(e) the analysis of impact environmental, of security, of sustainability and territorial of the program. This assessment must satisfy the conditions were provided for in specific legislation where appropriate.
(f) the definition of the criteria for the review of the program.
5. the programmes will have documentation which is established in the implementing regulations.
6. the procedure of preparation, approval and review is held in accordance with what is set by regulation. In any case this procedure must contemplate hearing organizations and territorial administrations affected during a minimum period of one month, after which without that observations, have formulated means completed the procedure and they may continue the proceedings.
Article 11. Studies of roads.
1 studies of roads are technical, legal and economic documents that establishes the design and features of a road or set of roads with their corresponding functional elements.
(2. by their purpose and content of their determinations them studies of roads can be: to) studies previous, that consist in the collection and analysis of them data necessary to define in lines General them different solutions of a determined problem, valuing all their effects.
(b) informative studies, in which are defined and compared, in General, different alternatives of path, connection and exploitation of the object of study performance, so that you can serve as a base to record public information and, where appropriate, to the process of evaluation of environmental impact, with a view to power select the most appropriate.
(c) draft, which consist of the appropriate scale study to set or compare with sufficient accuracy the better or best solutions to satisfy a particular need, in such a way that the optimum solution can be realized.
(d) Basic or projects layout, in which contain is the geometric performance aspects, as well as the concrete definition, individualized and detailed of goods, rights and affected services, as well as, where necessary, the definitions and basic provisions sufficient to achieve the objectives set, as well as to determine the total cost of the action.
(e) construction projects, which consist of the full development of the action, with the detail necessary to make feasible the construction and exploitation.
(f) final documents of work, which are documents that allow a detailed knowledge of the characteristics of the work performed, to contain its geometric definition, their structural characteristics, made expropriations carried out quality control data, and in general all the information necessary to facilitate the subsequent conservation and exploitation of the road and its functional elements and services , which will preferably be accessible geographic information systems in General.
(g) studies of delimitation of urban sections, in which defined those stretches of State roads that are urban and, where appropriate, the crossings, and includes the definition of the public domain and areas of protection of the road, as well as the line building limit.
3. them studies cited consist of them documents and content that regulations is determined, that in all case must be sufficient for the compliance of its function own.
Article 12. Approval of projects and studies.
1.Reglamentariamente will determine the procedure of approval of road studies. If it's informative studies, approval will determine the alternative selected from among the proposals, where appropriate, in the same.
2. the final approval of the State road projects will involve the Declaration of public utility and the need of occupation of the property, modification of services and acquisition of rights corresponding to the purposes of expropriation, temporary occupancy or enforcement or modification of easements.
3. for the sole purpose of the temporary occupation of the land for data collection and realization of necessary researches for the development of projects, the approval of informative studies will involve the Declaration of public utility and the urgent need for temporary occupation of such lands.
4. the approval of the construction project will not require the prior completion of the formality of public information referred to in articles 18 and 19.1 of the law on compulsory expropriation, except when that will take with it the need to modify the path to prior project had been submitted to public and approved information definitely.
When there is not path project, will be the construction project which has to be submitted to public information.
In either case, the Declaration of public utility and the need for urgent occupation will refer also to goods and rights included in the layout of the project, replacement of affected services and modifications of works which can be adopted later.
5. to them effects indicated in them paragraphs earlier, them projects of roads and their modifications must understand the definition of your traced and their elements functional, it determination of them land, constructions u others goods or rights that is deems precise occupy or acquire for it construction, defense, exploitation or service of the road and for it security road. In addition, when it affects other road networks, you must define the delimitation of entitlements between the different public administrations affected and applied the provisions of article 16(1).
6. irrespective of the information officer in cases where this is necessary will take place, as provided in the law 30/1992, of 26 November, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure, a procedure of public information from the study for a period of thirty days, which should become evident expressly the limitations on use and property which will lead to action.
Observations in this procedure will only take into consideration if they are about the circumstances which justify the Declaration of general interest of the road and the global conception of its layout.
Approval of the record of public information and the final approval of the study correspond to the Minister of public works.
7. the term for resolve and notify it approval of the record of information public as well as the approval final of the study will be of six months to count from the corresponding publication in the newsletter official of the State of it statement of impact environmental, if this was required, or from the termination of the period of information public in another case.
8. the agreement of Declaration of emergency in road works will involve the Declaration of public utility and the need for temporary occupation of the land required for execution, and will not require the prior completion of the formality of public information, nor the ordinary procedure of payment of the prior deposit and where appropriate compensation for quick occupancy for their temporary occupation of , laid down in the law of expropriation forced.
The assessment of compensation and damages that result in temporary occupation, provided that it was possible to evaluate them in advance to the occupation, will be offered by the administration by agreement with the owner within a period of 10 days since the emergency declaration. If the offer was rejected expressly by the owner, parties rise, in the period of 20 days, their valuations founded to the competent body for assessment in accordance with the legislation of compulsory expropriation which will resolve with enforceability in within 10 days.
Article 13. Environmental assessment.
In the plans, programmes and studies of roads that require you to undergo the procedure of environmental assessment in accordance with the legislation in force should be the report or study in this regard.
Article 14. Road safety audits and evaluation.
1. the informative studies of new roads or substantial changes in the existing should include an assessment of the impact of road infrastructure safety, in accordance with the rules established by regulation.
2. the pre-projects and projects for new roads or substantial changes in the existing must undergo audits of road safety according to the rules established by regulation.
3. the works of new roads or substantial changes in the existing ones must undergo road safety audits previously before putting in service and in the initial phase in service, in accordance with rules to be established by regulation.
Article 15. Evaluation analysis, cost-benefit Multicriteria and financial viability.
1. with prior to the approval of any study or project in the field of roads involving a significant change of the length of the road network of the State or a substantial variation of the geometrical, technical or structural features of some of its sections, is should carry out an analysis cost-benefit thereof, in which it is sufficiently proven the provenance of its execution and the absence of alternatives more economical and efficient , and that will be used for prioritization of action in relation to the rest of the actions included in the same program.
2. all the programs that are developed within a same area will undergo homogeneous type Multicriteria analysis that enable the prioritization of actions of a similar nature within the framework of the various programmes of action.
3 provided that the Ministry of public works to promote the construction of a new road or action susceptible to exploitation differentiated from the rest of the network should be reviewed, prior to the adoption of the corresponding agreement for execution through public funding, viability or provenance of its realization via indirect management, or public-private partnerships or the existence of alternative solutions of lower cost through better use of existing infrastructures.
Article 16. Management of the territory and urban planning.
1 when you try to carry out the construction of roads or variants and other proceedings in state highways which affect the current urban planning or regional planning, the Ministry of public works shall forward the feasibility study initially approved to the autonomous communities and local entities affected by the action, in order to examine and report within a month of mapping or action proposed.
After a month more without that these Governments have notified their respective reports, means that they are compliant with the proposed action. In case of disagreement, which must necessarily be motivated, the Ministry of public works will decide whether to continue with the processing of the action, and in this case will raise it to the Council of Ministers, which shall decide whether to approve it. If so, the Council of Ministers will order the modification or revision of territorial planning, urban or affected, which must conform to the determinations of the action within the period of one year since the adoption of the same.
2 when the contents of any instrument of territorial and urban planning or development thereof, which is in the pipeline, is affected by the provisions of a study of roads already approved, promoter of the instrument shall include therein, prior to its adoption, determinations necessary for the full effectiveness of the study of roads.
3. no instruments modification, revision, development or implementation of territorial and town planning, which are contrary to provisions in a study of roads finally adopted may be approved. Breach of the previous prohibition will involve the nullity of full rights to the instrument of management.
4. the rule established in the preceding paragraph shall also apply to the informative studies of roads approved initially, when they had already been subjected to public information and provided that the period of suspension of the approval of the instruments of territorial and town planning, not exceed one year counting from the publication of the information to the public of those , or one year and six months in exceptional cases in which thus determined way motivated by the Ministry of public works. During this period, the competent authority as regards territorial and urban planning may not be granted new classifications and ratings to the soils affected by paths and performances of highways subject to the corresponding feasibility study, or authorizations, and new urban development licenses, unless that has been sought and obtained favourable report from the Ministry of public works where the alleged actions are compatible with the alternatives set out in that , or are limited to the mere conservation and maintenance of the existing.
5. in territorial areas lacking spatial and urban planning instruments approved, final approval of road projects and studies will involve inclusion of acting in the instruments of management or planning that are approved after.
6 agreed drafting, revision, alteration or adaptation of any instrument of planning, development or territorial, urbanística, management or environmental protection, which could affect, directly or indirectly, to the highways of the State, or its functional elements, to be within its zone of influence, and regardless of its distance from them, the body competent to initially approve the corresponding instrument You must put it to the attention of the Ministry of development, before this initial approval, to make this issue a comprehensive report of the considerations that it deems appropriate for the protection of the public domain. The same rule shall also apply to the beginning of the processing of those licenses that will be granted in the absence of the above mentioned instruments. Regulations will define the zone of influence of the highways of the State.
The Ministry of public works will have within three months to issue its report, which shall be binding in what refers to the possible conditions to the network of state highways. Elapsed said term without the report is has evacuated, are means that is as with the instrument of that is concerned, to the effect of can continue with its processing. Planning determinations that may arise from an eventual final approval of him that affect the domain, or the State-owned public service, will be void void. It will also be null void any of the instruments referred to in this paragraph in which processing has omitted the request for the mandatory report from the Ministry of public works, as well as when you are approved before the expiration date of the period available to the Department to dispose of it and in the absence of the same, when they undermine, impair or may impair the proper exploitation of the highways of the State.
7. in order to ensure the compatibility of all public interests in presence, and proper coordination between the General Administration of the State and the competent administrations regarding urban and regional planning, the Ministry of public works may request their participation in the meetings that celebrate the colleges lies that the adoption of the instruments of urban development and territorial planning affecting highways of the State , with independence of its system of management.
Section 3 article 17 road construction. Expropriation and condition of goods and rights.
1. the expropriation of property and rights and the imposition of easements or temporary occupations that may be necessary, where appropriate, the construction of roads referred to in this chapter, shall be carried out pursuant to that laid down in the State compulsory purchase legislation and State legislation on soil and valuations, without prejudice to the rules laid down in article 12.
In the case that should be affected services, facilities services, access or means of communication, the Ministry of public works can opt instead of expropriation the replenishment of those. The ownership of these services or developing spare parts as well as the responsibilities and obligations arising from its operation, maintenance and conservation, correspond to the original of the same holder. By via regulatory is will regulate the audience of this in the corresponding procedure, its intervention in the reception of them works made for the replacement and the regime of responsibility, which will continue in all case being of the holder originating, except agreement express in contrary.
2. them holders of goods or facilities for the provision of services of interest general that prevent or hinder significantly the execution of works of roads, are forced to its withdrawal or modification total and effective in the term maximum of six months starting from the request of the Ministry of promotion. Facilities for the management, control and monitoring of traffic are excluded from the above. The cost of removal or modification will be fixed contradiction between the parties, unless the goods or facilities were located in the area of road public domain, under authorization in which establishment the obligation for the holder to withdraw them in charge when it was required to do so by needs of the public service of roads.
Alternatively, during the period of two months from the request, the Ministry of development may agree with the owners of goods or facilities affected that necessary actions carry them out said ministerial department.
In all them cases, if the inactivity or delay in the withdrawal or modification even the home or the continuity of them works of roads that them affect, the requirement effected will have them effects of resolution administrative notified to them effects of imposition of fines coercive, according to it willing in the legislation State on regime legal of them administrations public and of the procedure administrative common. The amount of these fines shall be ten per cent of the budget of bidding for work units affected, being able to impose monthly up to a maximum of ten.
Expiry of the period of six months indicated in the first paragraph without modification required, total and effective, by its owner had been, or would have existed according to the Ministry of public works to be carried out by this or to set the same contradictory cost, the Ministry of public works may proceed subsidiary to the accomplishment of modifications of services goods or facilities affected, regardless of civil responsibilities for damages and cost overruns of the work and the imposition, in his case, of coercive fines that would place.
In both alleged, and without prejudice of the formalization of delivery of it documentation legal and technical descriptive of it performance of modification of services made, it ownership and the service be returned will spend of form full to the holder of the service existing that has been modified, with effects from the date that is indicate in the notification that for this purpose perform the Ministry of promotion , and while this action can give rise to law or any compensation in favour of the said holder.
3. the expropriating body is subrogated in the legal position of the expropriated owner for the purpose of making effective the right to urban use which could correspond to the grounds, according to the urban planning into force.
However, when is expropriating land with some type of use urban, the Administration can agree expropriate the soil in accordance with the value that you would correspond in situation basic of rural, maintaining the right of the owner expropriated to patrimonializar such exploitations.
4. in the pricing of them land that have of be expropriated on the occasion of a performance in matter of roads of interest and competition State, both if were planned by the management territorial and urban, as if were of new creation, is will have in has the situation basic of them land in that is located, or by which run , in accordance with the provisions of the State law of soil. Capital gains that are a direct consequence of the plan or project that will result in the expropriation and the foreseeable for the future shall be taken into account in any case.
5. when them projects of expropriation forced for the construction of roads of competition State affect to farms that form part of the heritage of the State, the Ministry of promotion should request to the address General of heritage of the State the corresponding affectation, or in your case mutation demanial.
Article 18. Exemption from checks.
1 the works and services of construction, repair, conservation and exploitation of the road public domain, including all the necessary actions for their design and implementation, are not subject to constitute public works of general interest, to the acts of municipal preventive control referred to in article 84.1 b) of law 7/1985, regulator of the Local regime Bases , or accordingly to the payment of any fees for licensing of works, activities or similar.
The actions referred to in the preceding paragraph neither required to obtain licences or authorisations by other authorities, bodies or public entities, except for studies of roads from which arise the corresponding actions had not been subjected to report those, when this report was required under a State rule, or as required under the State sectoral legislation , all this without prejudice of them powers of the Ministry of the Interior as regards the management of the traffic.
2. the execution of works or performances of roads, promoted by the Ministry of public works not can have suspended provisionally by any other public administration in the exercise of the powers which they may incur, without prejudice to the powers attributed to the Ministry of the Interior in terms of traffic management. Only precautionary measures may be taken by the competent jurisdictional bodies.
Section 4 financing article 19. Funding.
1. Financing of actions in the highways of the State shall be effected through the appropriations to be included in the General State budget, the resources that come from other public administrations, national and international organizations and individuals as well as through the establishment of tolls.
2. Similarly, the funding may occur by special contributions in the form and with the requirements contained in article 20 of this law.
3. the state roads that go to build or explode in indirect management regime will be financed by the concessionary companies, non-specific resources that they mobilize in the terms of the agreement, subsidies which could be granted and tolls which may be established.
4. the possible contributions of other administrations, entities or individuals to finance actions on state highways require the signing of an agreement with the Ministry of public works in which the obligations of the parties and the form and Cadence of the contributions will be reflected.
Article 20. Special contributions.
1 special contributions they may be imposed when the execution of the works carried out for the construction of new roads or road improvement actions or knots, functional elements, access or service roads, proves the obtaining by natural or legal persons of a special benefit for the performed work. It increase of value of certain farms as consequence of the execution of the works will have, to these effects, the consideration of benefit special.
In all proposals for generating performance of public expenditure, between considered above, and with the exception of those which are recognized emergency, you should consider the establishment of special contributions accompanied by parameters for its calculation or, where applicable, a justification of its unfairness. In both cases considered proposal of special contributions be expressly reflected in the processing of public information of the corresponding action.
2. will be subject liabilities of these contributions special who is benefit of mode direct with them roads, elements functional, knots, accesses or way of service; and, especially, the holders of them farms and establishments adjacent and them of developments, whose communication is improved, already are people physical or legal, inheritance recumbent, communities of goods and others entities or collective that, lacking of personality legal own, constitute a unit productive autonomous or a heritage separate susceptible of imposition.
(3. the base taxable is will determine in the Real Decree by which is agreed the contribution special and not may exceed of them limits following in relation to the cost total of it performance, included the of the expropriations, and without prejudice of it established in the paragraph 6 of this article: to) with character general, until the 25 by 100.
(b) developing the service, up to 50 per 100.
(c) in knots or access to estates, residential areas or establishments, up to 90 per 100.
4 the total amount of the special contributions shall be apportioned between taxable persons attending those objective criteria which, according to the nature of works, buildings, and circumstances that are in those, be determined from among those listed below: a) surface and length of the path of beneficiary farms border.
(b) situation, proximity and access to the road of the farms, constructions, installations, establishments, farms or developments.
(c) taxable in territorial contributions of beneficiary farms.
(d) those who determine the Royal Decree establishing the special contribution in view of the particular circumstances that occur in the work.
5. the Government, through Royal Decree approved a proposal from the ministries of finance and public administration, and development, agreed the establishment of special contributions in the cases referred to in this law.
6. when the subject passive is holder of a right expropriated to carry to out the action, the justiprecio of the same is deducted of its fee individual.
7. the special contributions vest at the time that the works have been in service. If the works were break away blade the accrual is will produce for each one of them subject passive since is have executed them corresponding to each section or fraction of the work that them affect.
Section 5th exploitation article 21. Exploitation.
1. the operation of the road includes the set of conservation and maintenance of the roads, actions aimed at the defence of the via and its best use, including those relating to signage, environmental integration, road safety, management of access and use of the protected areas of the road, without prejudice to the powers attributed legally in terms of signaling to the bodies responsible for the management of traffic.
2. the Ministry of development take place periodically inspections of road safety in the network of roads of State in order to identify elements capable of improvement for security reasons, in accordance with the rules applicable to the effect.
Article 22. Competition.
1. compete to the Ministry of promoting the exploitation of the highways of the State. Such exploitation, as rule general, will be held directly.
2. the use of the road by the user will be free or may entail the payment of tolls or rates, which rates the Government will approve.
3. without prejudice to as indicated in paragraph 1, roads can also be exploited by any of the systems of indirect management of public services that establishes the law of contracts from the Public Sector.
4. the Faculty of the exploitation of the highways of the State inspection is, anyone who is the form of management, the Ministry of public works.
Article 23. Exemptions from toll.
In the case that were established tolls not will be forced to its fertilizer, the vehicles of them forces armed, them of them bodies and forces of security, or them of them services against fire.
They will not be vehicles to service of the judicial authorities, emergency or Civil protection, ambulances, or farm and inspection of roads, or the of exploitation and conservation of equipment for the management, control and monitoring of traffic, when they are fulfilling their respective roles.
Article 24. Indirect management by concession.
1. the roads of the State in regime of concession administrative is governed by it willing in the legislation and normative specific, in what not is oppose to it willing in the present law.
2. it society dealership must facilitate to the Ministry of promotion, within the term that this set, them data that you required in relation to the exploitation, including in all case them related with the traffic and the security road of them infrastructure in concession.
Article 25. Other systems of indirect management.
1. If the exploitation of the State Highway is carried out by interested management, or by a company of mixed economy, corresponds to the Council of Ministers agree, by Royal Decree, the terms of the Constitution and the management society.
2. the physical or legal, public or private, persons found to be, in application of the above systems, holders of exploitation of roads, enjoy tax and financial benefits that for highways in concession provides for legislation. Such benefits may only be granted by the Government in Royal Decree earlier referred and with the same conditions set out in the so-called be subjected to administrative concession road.
3. the management contract or the bylaws, if any, shall determine the corresponding administrative and financial regime, as well as the formulas of distribution among the Contracting Parties or partners of the benefits and risks of management.
Article 26. Service areas, rest areas, and secure parking.
1. the Ministry of public works will facilitate the installation of service areas, rest areas and safe parking for the convenience of the user and the proper functioning of the road traffic.
2 provide service areas adjacent to highways, designed expressly to accommodate facilities and services to cover the needs of circulation, and may include stations of supply of fuel, hotels, restaurants, repair shops and other similar services to facilitate the safety and comfort of road users.
3. the Ministry of public works will establish the location of the service areas and their functional characteristics, so as to ensure the provision of essential services, whereas road safety and comfort of users, protection of the natural environment and other elements of the environment.
4. the service areas may be built and exploited directly by the Administration, or by any other system of indirect management of public services that establishes the law of contracts from the Public Sector. The terms and conditions of the construction and operation shall be fixed in the relevant specifications.
In the case of concession contracts, dealer will come obliged to the payment to the State of the annual fee which had pledged to meet in the proposition that served as the basis for the granting of the concession in the corresponding procedure for the award of the contract and in accordance with the terms established in the tender of that.
5 are rest areas intended for the temporary parking of vehicles, provided spaces adjacent to highways in your case, you need to provide the rest of the users of the roads outside the areas intended for circulation.
6. are car parks safe those areas equipped with of facilities intended to facilitate the parking temporary of vehicles, primarily destined to the transport, in conditions of security, located in the proximity of roads or their areas of influence.
7. in them studies informative of roads is will study the need of establish areas of service, areas of rest and parking secure. When necessary will be determined its location so that they are included in the Declaration of environmental impact. However, although informative studies, have approved the Ministry of public works may promote service areas, rest areas or not included in those safe parking following the appropriate legal procedures.
8 service areas, rest areas and secure car parks should necessarily meet conditions of universal accessibility for persons with disabilities, pursuant to provisions in specific legislation.
Article 27. Award of service areas.
1. the award of the concessions of areas of service is held in the framework of the contract administrative corresponding to it offer economically more advantageous. The granting of the concession will include the following actions: to) determination of the location of the area of service, as well as the facilities and services which will include and the requirements and conditions of each of them, all of which will correspond to the Ministry of development, based on the technical requirements and security.
(b) information public by term not lower to twenty days working, that is announced in the Bulletin official of the State and in a daily of wide circulation in the area affected, to any person physical or legal can formulate them allegations or suggestions that deems suitable.
(c) approval by the Minister of development of a list of specific administrative clauses for the execution of the works and the operation of the service, with express indication of terms of initiation and completion of the works and the effects of non-compliance, as well as the term of granting, minimum to satisfy canon and technical and economic guarantees that the contestants must submit.
(d) resolution by the Ministry of public works of the record of procurement, in accordance with the provisions of the law of contracts in the public sector.
2. the award of them concessions of areas of service in which, in accordance with the normative existing in matter of roads, is contemplate the concession of facilities of distribution to the by less of products oil, not may perform is in favour of the same operator to the by greater or of an operator of the same group business that which supply in exclusive to them stations of service immediately previous and rear , in the same sense of movement, to which is object of tender. In the same way, nor may be awarded block all concessions of service areas that have distribution facilities to the retail of petroleum products to a same operator to the wholesale or operators of the same business group.
3 regardless of the service areas promoted by the Ministry of development, any interested party may request the granting of exploitation or the construction and operation of an area of service or any of its members, by submitting to the Ministry of development an application elements, which must be accompanied: to) supporting documentation of the personality of the person concerned and (, in its case, accreditation of the representation of the same by any valid means by law to stop record reliable or in personal appearance of the represented declaratively, b) a memory which will indicate the location and characteristics of the area or facility whose concession is interested to be accompanied by the relevant study of roads, which will include its location, access, facilities and viability.
The Ministry of development, within a maximum period of one month from the filing of the application, remember to carry out the processing of public information of the same as well as the actions provided for in paragraph 1, except in the case of that service area not comply with the relevant technical, functional and security requirements established by regulation , in whose case it will put end to the procedure by resolution motivated. The lack of express response within a month will entail the need of, in any case, the procedures listed above.
4. as regards the granting of exploitation of already built-up areas of service, the amount of the annual fee, which will be fixed on the basis of the corresponding procedure for the award of the concession contract, may not be less 4 per 100 of the valuation thereof.
5 corresponds to the Ministerio de Fomento verify compliance with the requirements that will meet parking areas providing service with the requirements of security information to the user and other similar, national or international regulations resulting from application.
CHAPTER III use and defense of the roads section 1st limitations of the property item 28. The road protection zones: General provisions.
1. to them effects of the present law is established them following areas of protection of the road: of domain public, of servitude, of condition and of limitation to the buildability.
2. in these areas works may not be made or facilities or will allow more applications or services than those that are compatible with road safety and forecasts and the appropriate exploitation of the road.
The performance of any activity that may affect the system of protected areas requires permission from the Ministry of public works, without prejudice to other concurrent powers.
3. the prohibition and the need of authorization referred to in the preceding paragraph will operate both on roads built as the projected in construction once finally adopted the corresponding feasibility study or, failing that, the preliminary draft or project, whatever that is the foreseeable for the action referred to in the study.
4. without prejudice to as indicated in article 33.2, should be considered that for the purposes of the legal regime of protection of the road public domain and for the determination of the constraints property of the adjoining land, the roadway hubs, the branches of links, changes of direction, intersections and turn routes, bus routes - distributors and side walkways shall be regarded as conventional road.
So it will be considered similarly for the service roads, but only to the effects of the existence of public domain, not of the remaining areas of protection.
Limitations on property will not extend to the remaining functional elements of the road, without prejudice to the prevalence of the protected areas of the roads they serve.
5. them licenses of use and transformation of the soil that is granted for the realization of performances in them areas of protection must be always expressly conditional to the obtaining of them authorizations to makes reference this law.
Administrative authorisations and licences that have been granted contrary to the provisions of this law will be void of full-fledged.
Article 29. Public domain area.
1 constitute public domain area of land occupied by the own highways of the State, its functional elements and a strip of land on either side of the path of 8 meters of width on motorways and dual carriageways and 3 meters in conventional roads, roads multicarril and service roads, measured horizontally from the outer edge of the Flatwork and perpendicular to the edge.
2. the outer edge of the explanation is the one defined by the intersection of the slope of clearing earthwork or, where appropriate, of the walls of containment or support, with the natural terrain.
For exist ditches foreign to them edges of such slopes or walls, or in land plain, the edge outside of the Flatwork will coincide with the edge of the gutter more remote of the road.
In the case of urban segments and crossings where there is a curb of curb separating the platform from the steely, zones landscaped or medium, the outer edge of the Flatwork will coincide with the kerb edge closest to the outside via the network of roads of the State.
3. in the special case of tunnels, bridges, viaducts and other structures, foundations, anchors, slope stabilization, drainage elements or similar works, you can set another delimitation of the outer edge of the clearance in a justified manner, in which case this has expressly included in the study of roads that will be subject to public information; failing that, the outer edge of the clearance will be line of vertical projection of the edge of the work on the natural terrain.
It will be in any case of public domain the ground occupied by the supports of bridges and viaducts and the totality of their foundations, and also the strip of land that is necessary to dig to your around for its construction with a width of 1 meter minimum, properly justified exceptions.
4 works, facilities or other uses in the zone in the public domain may be made only where the provision of a public service of general interest so requires it, she is thus established by a legal provision or, in general, when is justified properly there is no other alternative technically or economically feasible, or in connection with the construction or replacement of authorized access or connections.
The prior permission of the Ministry of public works, without prejudice to other concurrent powers will be accurate in all cases.
5. the use special of the domain public established in the paragraph above or the occupation of the same behave it obligation, by the beneficiary of the corresponding authorization of use u occupation, of the manure of a canon.
Constitutes the taxable transactions of the Canyon land occupation or use of property of public domain that made under regulated in this law permits and concessions areas of service on state highways.
Taxable persons of the canon will be the holders of authorisations and areas of service dealers.
In the case of authorizations of occupation or use special of the domain public, the base of fixing of the amount of the assessment will be the value of them land occupied, taking into has of the value of acquisition of them same by the State and the of them properties contiguous. The type of assessment annual will be of the 5 by 100 on the value of the base indicated.
The canon may be revised proportionally to the variations that experience the value of the base used to fix it, even though these revisions may be made only at the end of the periods that the case is expressed in terms of the conditions of the authorization or concession.
In the case of concessions of service areas the amount of Cannon will be established in article 26.4.
6. the exploitation of works, facilities or public services, relating to state highways, involving the payment of economic considerations by the users of the same, by third parties shall entail the obligation to satisfy the Administration a barrel.
Taxable person of that canon will be the physical or legal person who has the ownership of such exploitation under your authorization or concession. The taxable transactions will be occupation and special use of public property exploited by the taxable person, the fixing of the amount of the assessment base is the value of the land occupied and goods, real estate and publicly owned facilities subject to exploitation, with a tax rate of 5 per 100 over the value of the base with annual accrual and possibility of revision in the amount proportional to the variations that you will experience the value of the base used to fix it, even though these revisions may be made only at the end of the periods that the case is expressed in terms of the conditions of the authorization or concession.
Will be exempt of the fertilizer of the canon by occupation of the domain public road the Administration General of the State and agencies autonomous dependent of the same that not be of character commercial or industrial. Where by these organisms use transfers to third parties occupying the mentioned public domain installation, which will require prior authorization from the Manager of the same, the assignees anyway come obliged to payment of the corresponding canon.
Also, the Ministry of promotion will be exempt from the payment of canon by occupation of domain public to others departments Ministerial of the Administration General of the State and to their agencies autonomous dependent that not are of character commercial or industrial.
7. the occupation of the public domain, in the case referred to in this article, does not imply the assignment of this, or use will mean the transfer of the demaniales of the General Administration of the State powers, nor the assumption by the responsibilities of any kind with respect to the holder of the right to occupation or to third parties.
Mentioned holder shall be liable for damages that may cause the works and activities to the public domain and private, except in the case where those have their origin in any clause imposed by the Administration to the holder and which is unavoidable compliance by this.
The Ministry of public works will retain at all times the powers of guardianship and police about the public domain affected, the owner's occupation or activity being obliged to inform that one of the incidents that occur in relation to such property and to comply with the instructions issued in this regard.
8. to the end the construction of new roads or performances in them same is proceed by the Ministry of promotion, or society concessionaire in its case, to delimit them land of ownership public through its boundary marking. The specific characteristics of this action will be defined by the Ministry of public works.
9. them goods and rights real of ownership public affections to the service public road, obtained by expropriation, transfer or swap, will be registered in the register of the property.
The registration by the General State administration of such property and rights will be free.
10. in the case of actions promoted by third parties and duly authorized, passing through part of the State Road public domain, this registration will be carried out by the promoter without which no tariff exemption.
11 all registry information that contribution in connection with farms adjacent to the State Road public domain, as well as rating or office memo referred to them, it will show such circumstance, as territorial information associated with and merely for information, so you can get to know that the adjacent imposes restrictions on the powers inherent in the right of ownership.
Article 30. Obligation of demarcation and Faculty of research.
1. the demarcation of the road public domain corresponds to the Ministry of public works according to the procedure determined by law.
2. the demarcation is shall initiate of trade or to request of any interested, in whose case, them expenses that is derived of the processing of the procedure and of them operations that on the ground have of make is run to cargo of the applicant. The disclaimer must have the approval of the Ministry of public works.
3. the initiation of demarcation record will entitle the Ministry of public works to carry out or authorize, even on private land, prior notification to the owner, the necessary work of short duration for data and fixing points, without prejudice to compensation which could arise for damages and damages and as a result of the demarcation to be finally approved.
4. the boundary approved and reflected in Act declares possession and ownership Sunday in favor of the General Administration of the State. Its concretion physical is held through the boundary marking. The disclaimer approved and registered in the land registry will have preference against other inscriptions that may impinge on the same physical area concerning the boundary, depending on the nature of demanial of deslindados goods.
5. the Ministry of public works will investigate the situation of the property and rights that exist are belonging to the public domain road, whose effect you can collect all the data and reports it deems necessary and promote the practice of the corresponding boundary or the practice of other performances coming in defense of the public domain.
6. the decision of approval of the demarcation will be sufficient title to rectify, on such terms and conditions to be determined according to the rules, the legal situations registry contradictory to this demarcation. This resolution will be sufficient title, also, that the Administration proceed with the registration of property in the public domain when it deems it.
You will also have the right to initiate ex officio the record of possessory recovery, office and at any time, on such property and rights, according to the procedure established by law.
7. when it is inmatricular by third parties in the registry of property real estate located in the bonded zone, in the description of those will be required if abut or not with the road public domain. In case so not can practice is the registration if not is accompanies to the title the certification of the Administration General of the State, in which is credit that not is invades the domain public.
8. the Heritage grounds of ownership of the General Administration of the State adjacent to a public road, or located in their zones of servitude or condition, that are necessary for the protection or use of the domain, will be affected, by means of the corresponding administrative act of the same use, in the manner provided in the Act 33/2003, 3 November , of the heritage of the authorities public. It may not be at its disposal without a prior declaration of no need for the above purposes, which will be asked by the General direction of heritage of the State to the Ministry of public works. Passed within a month since such a request is made while the Ministry of public works has advised, means that this report is favourable for all purposes. Fulfilled this procedure shall not apply to these lands as provided in the following section.
9. the Ministry of promotion will have right of pre-emption and retract in them transmissions onerous intervivos of them property adjoining with the domain public road, to whose effect must be notified by written by them assignors, or in its defect by the notary that intervene in the transmission. The pre-emption right may exercise within three months and the withdrawal in a year, both starting from the notification, he will understand the essential conditions for the transmission.
Article 31. Area of servitude.
1. the easement of the highways of the State is made up of two strips of land on both sides of them, internally delimited the area of public domain and externally by two parallel lines to the outer edges of the explanation, at a distance of 25 meters on motorways and dual carriageways and 8 meters in conventional highways and roads multicarril measured horizontally from the aforementioned edges.
2. in the area of bonded not may perform is works or facilities or is will allow more uses that those that are compatible with the security road and the proper exploitation of it via, prior authorization, in any case, of the Ministry of promotion, and without prejudice of others skills concurrent.
3. the Ministry of promotion may use or authorize to third the use of the area of servitude by reasons of interest general or when it requires the best service of the road.
4 shall be compensable the occupation of the bonded zone and the damages caused by their use.
Article 32. Area of condition.
1. the condition of the state roads area consists of two strips of land on both sides of them, bounded internally by the bonded area and outside by two parallel lines to the edges outside the Flatwork, at a distance of 100 m on motorways and dual carriageways and 50 meters at roads multicarril and conventional , measured horizontally from the aforementioned edges.
Where special tunnels and their auxiliaries, they constitute condition area land located between projections vertical from the outside and also two strips of land Gables additional 50 metres wide, one on each side of these projections, measured horizontally and perpendicularly to the axis of the tunnels or auxiliaries, except that in application of the provisions in article 31.3 budget submissions a different protection level.
2. to execute any works or fixed or temporary installations in the area of condition, change the use or destination of the existing and planting or felling trees, will require the prior authorization of the Ministry of public works, without prejudice to other concurrent powers.
The application for authorisation may be, in any case, by telematic means provided for in the administrative procedure law and its implementing rules.
3. in them constructions e facilities already existing in the area of condition may make is works of repair or improves, prior the authorization corresponding, a time found its purpose and content, whenever not pose increase of volume of the construction and without the increase of value that those behave can be had in has to effects expropriation, all this also, without prejudice to the other concurrent powers.
4. the refusal of it authorization in it part of it area of condition that is foreign to it line limit of building defined in the article 33.1, only may substantiate is in reasons of security road, or in it proper exploitation of it via, or in them forecasts of them plans, studies or projects of construction, conservation, enlargement or variation of roads of the State in a future not upper to ten years the date of authorization or order for the corresponding study.
Article 33. Limitation to the buildable area.
1. to both sides of them roads of the State is sets the line limit of building, that is located to 50 meters in motorways and highways and to 25 meters in roads conventional and roads multicarril, measured horizontal and perpendicular starting from the edge outside of the booted more next. It edge outside of it booted is the edge outside of it part of the road intended to the circulation of vehicles in general.
The strip of land between limit of building lines established in the respective margins of a pathway is called area of limitation to the buildability. Any work of construction, reconstruction or enlargement, including taking place in the basement, or change of use, with the exception of which are essential for the conservation and maintenance of constructions or existing installations is prohibited in this area.
In addition, residential construction, and the assimilated thereto with regard to acoustic under the current legislation in the field of noise, zoning and immission shall be subject, regardless of their distance from separation with respect to the road, to the restrictions resulting from the establishment of the zones of acoustic servitude defined as a result of the maps or specific noise studies carried out by the Ministry of public works , and of its subsequent approval after the corresponding procedure of information public.
2. for the purposes of the previous paragraph, the roadway hubs and sense changes, intersections, turning routes and the branches will have the boundary line of building 50 metres measured horizontally and perpendicularly from the outer edge of the road in each case.
3. the Ministry of development, following a non-binding report of the autonomous communities and local entities concerned to issue within a period not exceeding two months, may, for geographical or socio-economic reasons, lay down a boundary line of building less than the established character general, applicable to certain state highways in areas or fine-grained sections.
4. However it willing in them paragraphs earlier, in them variants or roads of ring, any that is its classification, that is build to avoid the step by populations, the line limit of building is placed to 50 meters, measured horizontal and perpendicular to the axis, starting from the edge outside of it booted, in all it length of it Variant.
5 changes in boundary line of construction arising from putting into service of new actions on roads of the Ministry of public works shall confer a right to compensation in favour of the holders of rights in rem over the areas included in the area of limitation to the buildability as well as those affected by restrictions in the areas of acoustic easement that crediting the erosion of their rights and could not exercise them in other locations.
Will also be compensable damages caused in this regard by duly authorised actions of third parties, public or private, even though these actions or some of its elements could be finally of use or ownership public; to grant a right to compensation in favour of whom credit impairment of rights and that it could not exercise them in other locations, which will be satisfied by who to promote the performance.
Shall be compensable depreciation arising on farms adjacent to highways that are built or actions that are carried out in the same after the entry into force of this Act, as a result of the impairment on the legal status of the property, including loss of buildability to they had recognized farms located in the areas of protection of such roads and could not be exercised in other locations.
6. where, the horizontal projection of the clearance is very large, the limit of building line is within the public domain or bonded zones line building limit will be match with the outer edge of the bonded zone.
Where different lines limit of building is overlap, depending on that your measurement is perform from the road main or from them intersections, knots road, changes of sense, way of spin and branches, will prevail, in all case, the more remote of the road, any that is the road or element intervening.
7. the classification and qualification of areas included in the limitation to the buildable area may not be modified in any case if this is in contradiction with the provisions of this law.
Article 34. Faculty of expropriation.
1. the expropriation of land for the implementation of projects of roads will always understand to which will make up the area of public domain. If the work involved a change of classification on the road object of action, will include the expansion of already existing public domain area to adapt to your new settings when necessary.
However, in exceptional circumstances, when the expropriation of this area affects buildings or facilities, is may for justified reasons postpone it whenever its state of maintenance or use not physically interfere with the planned works or prejudice to proper exploitation or the road safety of the road.
2 in bonded zones and on the understood to limit line building, the Ministry of public works may proceed to expropriation, without prejudice to the provisions of article 12, implied understanding the Declaration of public utility and the need for occupation, whenever there is previously a layout, basic or construction project definitely approved, for repair , large, conservation of the road, or for the improvement of exploitation or road safety, which make it necessary.
Article 35. Stoppage of works or suspension of applications not legalized.
1 competition will correspond to the Ministry of public works the supervision of the construction and operation of the highways of the State, and as a result to preserve them and their zones of protection from any unauthorized use. The administrative action will take place, in any case, through contradictory procedure although it is up to the Ministry of development dictate, in his case, the agreement of unauthorized suspension or stoppage of works or installations or that do not conform to the conditions laid down in the corresponding authorizations, for which notification may request the assistance of the security forces.
(2. the Ministry of promotion will determine through the procedure indicated in the paragraph previous if them uses or circumstances that justified the stoppage or suspension are chords to right according to them following rules: to) If is checks the breach of it indicated in the notification, the Ministry of promotion will urge to the delegation of the Government in the territory, within the term of ten days natural back to that , to continue with the procedure in order to the compliance of the notification practiced. In that instance it will report on the eventual possibility of legalization of the works, installations or applications, if they could conform to applicable standards.
1 If Yes, the Government delegation may order instruct relevant records for the legalization of the works or installations or authorization of use.
2nd in case contrary, if them works, facilities or uses not could be legalized, the delegation of the Government will adopt the resolution corresponding e instruct the record for the demolition of them same or for prevent definitely them uses referrals.
((b) if there had been no breach of the practiced notification and the works could be legalized, the statement quoted in the epigraph to) 1 shall be undertaken by the Ministry of public works. (If, by the contrary, them performances not could be legalized, this will move the record to the delegation of the Government to proceed as is indicates in the heading to) 2nd previous.
3. the adoption of appropriate resolutions will be without prejudice to the sanctions and the responsibilities of all kinds resulting from.
4. If they were proceedings in the public domain that may impair circulation, road safety, exploitation or the elements of the infrastructure, or which, pursuant to the determinations of this law, may not be approved, the Ministry of development after communication to the bodies responsible for the management of the traffic, it will require directly to those who make them to return the situation to its primitive State which will be forced to do in the future which, in effect, be granted.
If them performances cited constitute a danger for the security road or the exploitation of it via, the Ministry of promotion it will put in knowledge of them organs responsible of the management of the traffic and may proceed to delete the danger of form immediate, by has of the causing, without for this is necessary authorization judicial prior. The aforementioned actions will be without prejudice to the penalties and responsibilities of all orders resulting from.
5. to the with regard to it indicated in this article, if the infringing not effected them performances to which is you had urged in the term that is you indicate, the delegation of the Government may proceed to the execution subsidiary of them same, to coast of that.
Article 36. Limitation of access.
1. the Ministry of public works may limit access to the highways of the State and establish mandatory places in which such access may be built. However it earlier, them agencies responsible of the management of the traffic may interrupt temporarily the circulation through those in exercise of them powers that to the effect have attributed.
2. also, the Ministry of promotion is entitled for reorder them access existing to improve the exploitation of the road and the security road can expropriate for this them land necessary.
3 access to the highways of the State are connections with Highways or any way of ownership to the State, or with the service of the road routes, connections direct with urban centres and with adjacent properties, and, in general any physical provision of field allowing the entry or exit of vehicles to the road surface.
4 access to the highways, motorways, to the variants of population and bypasses to occur exclusively through their knots.
In the rest of the roads, adjoining properties will not have access to them, unless it is made by way of service. (In these roads is except of it previous them access that meet an of the two conditions following: to) that the access is of interest public by find is linked to goods, works or services of character equally public.
(b) the impossibility of another type of access is sufficiently justified.
In all case not there will be access direct of them properties adjacent to them knots road and changes of sense, nor to them branches, to them intersections, the way of spin, or to them rails of change of speed or way colectoras-distribuidoras.
5. them connections of them roads of them networks of others administrations public with them roads of the State only may carry is to out, prior authorization of the Ministry of promotion, in those points in which is more suitable for optimize the functionality of them roads of the State and its interconnection with other networks.
6. also may the Ministry of development, at any time, to modify or temporarily or permanently suspend the authorization of existing accesses, when the use of them has changed, your traffic will increase substantially, adversely affect road safety or the proper exploitation of the road damage in the public domain or in the equipment of the via the assumptions of their granting alter or are incompatible with standards adopted subsequent to its approval.
7 new connections of service roads not permitted roads unless exceptionally and form duly substantiated through links and existing intersections.
8. regulations shall be determined the conditions that must be met so that access can be authorized, as well as the application procedure and, where appropriate, the granting of the authorization.
9. the request for access or change of uses of the existing ones to serve activities which, by their nature, can generate a volume of use that may affect negatively, qualitative or quantitative way, to the correct operation of the road, should be accompanied by a study of traffic and, in case of a significant condition, of a proposal for the conditioning necessary measures to maintain unchanged the level of service and road safety of the affected roads. In case not, the application of access should be denied.
10. when as a result of the construction of an access by the Ministry of public works, is obtained by the owners or users of an adjoining property, or other directly concerned, of a special benefit, may impose special contributions, being application provisions in this regard in article 20 of this law.
11 if it builds or modifies access, or if you change its use, without authorization or comply with the conditions laid down in the authorization, it will act in accordance with the provisions of article 35 of this law.
Article 37. Advertising.
1. out of the urban stretches of highways it is forbidden to make advertising anywhere that is visible from the roads of the road, and in general any ad that can capture the attention of drivers that go over the same. This prohibition will not give any right to compensation.
2. the above prohibition shall apply to all labels and posters, registration, forms, logos or images, anyone who is his type, dimension, or element that support them.
3. to the effects of this article not is considered advertising them posters information authorized by the Ministry of promotion.
Posters are signs or posters that report exclusively on the corporate identity of the activity carried out on the property where it is located, and those who are established by regulation.
4. Notwithstanding the provisions of this article, the Ministry of public works may order, even at crossings, the withdrawal or modification of advertising or informational items that may affect road safety or proper operation of the via, without that it give rise to a right to compensation.
Where they are located on the public highway or on the same equipment, the Ministry of development may proceed to its withdrawal or withdrawal fee to those responsible for the infringement, as determined by law, and without prejudice to the responsibilities and sanctions that might be place.
Article 38. Limitations to the movement.
1. the Ministry of promotion, in the field of their competencies and without prejudice of it established in others provisions and of them powers of others departments Ministerial, may impose, when them conditions, situations, demands technical or security road or the proper exploitation of them roads of the State it require, limitations temporary or permanent to the circulation in certain sections or parts of them roads.
Compete you equally to the Ministry of development set the conditions of authorisations which may be granted by a competent authority and mark the corresponding resulting ordinations of circulation, without prejudice to the powers which, on signage, are reflected in the legislation on trafficking, circulation of motor vehicles and road safety.
2. when the previous circumstances arises the need to divert the traffic of vehicles to be determined, for all or part of a highway concession regime exploited, the delegate of the Government in the national toll motorways concessionaires societies may agree that diversion and, in this case, following a report from the Ministry of finance and public administration and audience of the concessionaire It shall set the conditions of use of the highway on a temporary basis, by setting the compensation corresponding to the dealer for damages that arise, without having to apply article 24 of the law 8/1972, may 10, construction, maintenance and exploitation of motorways in regime of concession.
In cases of urgency the agreement referred to in this paragraph may be adopted by the Minister of development, or authority delegated, without the preceding steps, for a maximum period of one month, without prejudice to compensation which may qualify the dealer.
3. them limitations to the circulation or any another restriction adopted and, in his case, them detours agreed, is shall communicate to it greater as soon as possible to them authorities competent in matter of traffic and circulation of vehicles to motor, to the object of that these suit with character immediate them measures of surveillance, discipline and regulation of the traffic and keep updated the information that on them way is offer to them users.
4. the beneficiary of additional circulation authorization shall be required to compensate, by the corresponding subscription, costs to those who have had to do front Ministerio de Fomento or its concessionaires entities and the costs of media which, if any, have been taken to have as a result of the authorization.
5. regulations is established them limitations to the circulation in the roads of them different types of vehicles, without prejudice of them powers of others departments Ministerial.
Article 39. Installation of weighing and gauging.
The Ministry of public works may establish at certain points of the highways of the State facilities capacity, weighing stations and equipment integrated in intelligent transportation systems for knowledge and control of the characteristics of the traffic on the road and their proper operation infrastructure. The overloads that constitute infringement will be sanctioned by the competent authorities in each case.
Article 40. Damage to the road.
The Ministry of public works may require to the cause of damage to roads or its elements compensation for the cost of the service, regardless of the penalties which they may incur if any or, even when these are not obtained.
Also, the Ministry of development may require responsible for damage compensation for costs involving its intervention to the public through personal assistance, either through media owned or hired, means of signalling or lighting, the custody of vehicles or loads and the removal of remains in the event of accident or breakdown.
2nd infractions and sanctions article 41 section. Infractions.
1 constitute administrative offences in the field of protection of the road public domain and their protection areas, actions and omissions that are classified in the following sections in accordance with the liability regime established. These offences are classified as very serious, severe or mild.
2 are very serious breaches: to) perform, without authorizations or appropriate licenses, constructions, performances or acts of transformation and use of the public domain Road area. Also any other action which may affect road safety, or breaching any of the requirements imposed on the authorizations granted, when its legalisation is not possible and such areas has not been restored to its State prior to the infringement.
(((b) destroy, impair, alter, or modify any construction, installation, element or equipment when the actions affect the platform, or may affect road safety, or offences listed under the headings 41.3. c) and 41.3. e) had caused damage to the road or handicapped to road safety or proper operation of the same.
(c) carry out installations or works of construction, reconstruction or enlargement, including taking place in the basement, which are prohibited in the area of limitation on the building area, with the exception of which are essential for the conservation and maintenance of existing ones.
(d) conduct acts that involve or may involve the enlargement of existing buildings when they are located in the area of limitation to the buildability.
(e) build new access or modify applications or features of the existing ones without the corresponding authorization.
(f) steal, damage or destroy any item related to the management, orientation, or road safety, or intentionally modify their characteristics or situation, when to prevent the element concerned continue their function or endanger road safety or proper operation of the via.
(g) cause injury or damage by circular weights, loads or gauges which exceed the authorized limits.
(h) establish any prohibited advertising where areas has not been restored to its State prior to the infringement, or do not remove posters or advertising elements when the owners were required to do so.
(i) installing or using spotlights remote systems, luminous signboards, lighting fixtures or any similar element that may impair road safety, should not be had restored areas to its State prior to the infringement.
(j) the recidivism in the Commission of serious offences during the period established for the prescription of very serious offences.
3 are serious breaches: to) carry out in the area of limitation to the buildability installations or construction, reconstruction or enlargement, including those that grow in the Earth, and without the authorizations or licenses required, or breaching the requirements imposed on the authorizations granted, may be subject to subsequent legalization, or when they cannot be subject to legalization and things have been restored to its State prior to the infringement without causing further damage.
b) make constructs or actions in the areas of servitude or condition, carried out without the required authorizations, or breaching the requirements imposed on the authorizations granted, when they cannot be subject to subsequent legalization or may affect road safety, and these areas have not had restored to its State prior to the infringement, or having been restored damages were caused.
(c) make constructs or actions in the area of public domain, that does not affect access, carried out without permits or licenses required, or breach some of the requirements imposed in the authorizations granted, when they can be subject to subsequent legalization, or in the case that it had restored areas affected to its State prior to the infringement (, to which refers article 41.2. to), would have caused damage to the road or handicapped to road safety or proper operation of the same.
(d) damage any item related to the management, orientation, or road safety, or intentionally modify their characteristics or situation, if not prevents that the item continue its function or is endangering road safety or proper operation of the via.
(e) destroy, impair, alter or modify any construction, installation or equipment when the actions do not affect the platform, provided that they had not caused damage to the road or handicapped to road safety or proper operation of the via.
(f) post, pouring, drain, throw or leave objects, motor vehicles or materials of any nature in the Flatwork.
(g) perform in the area of condition structures or actions of any kind or any activity that are annoying or unhealthy for the road users without adopting measures to prevent it.
(h) the recidivism in fouls mild during the term established for its prescription of the violations serious.
(i) establish any prohibited advertising, in the case that the areas had been restored to its State prior to the infringement.
(j) install foci, signs luminous, luminaires, or its use remote or any element similar that harm to it security road in the event that is had restored them areas to its state previous to the infringement committed.
(k) breach the obligation of modification or withdrawal of services affected at the time of the expropriations derived from roadworks.
(l) negligence in the provision of services to users or in the fulfilment of the tasks of exploitation of roads or functional elements in concession, by its dealers, without prejudice to the contractual penalties that, in their case are laid down in the corresponding contracts.
4 are minor offences: to) make constructs or actions in the areas of servitude or condition, carried out without permits or licenses required, or breaching any of the requirements imposed in the authorizations granted, when they can be subject to subsequent legalization, or in the case that it had restored areas affected to its State prior to the infringement (, that refers the article 41.3. b) and not be have caused damages.
(b) place, pouring, drain, throw or leave within the area of external public domain group to the Flatwork, objects, motor vehicles or materials of any nature.
(5. will be responsible of the violation them people physical or legal following: to) in the so-called of existence of an authorization administrative, the holder of this in case of breach of the requirements or conditions of that.
((b) in the infringements provided for in paragraphs 2.h), and 3.j) of this article, the owner of informative poster, installation or equipment advertising, the advertiser and secondarily the owner of the land.
(c) in all other cases, the perpetrator of the infringing activity or the natural or legal person running it and, where appropriate, the technical director of the work or performance.
If there is more than one responsible subject, answer all of jointly of the violation, and the sanction imposed in their case.
If a same made out establishing of two or more offences, is will take in consideration only that that behavior it greater sanction.
Article 42. Power to impose penalties.
1. the exercise of the powers to impose penalties for the purposes of this Act is the Ministry of public works or the delegation of the Government in the territory under the terms provided for in article 44.
Offences and penalties referred to in articles 41 and 43 shall apply a procedure subject to the principle of contradiction, the helplessness and advertising ban. In the absence of a specific regulation that procedure will be processed in accordance with the regulations on the exercise of the powers to impose penalties.
2. the procedure to punish them infringements to them precepts of this law is start of trade by the organ competent of the Ministry of promotion, well by own initiative or as result of request reasoned of others bodies or denounces.
3. in the event that the acts committed against the road or its elements could be constitutive of lack or crime, the Ministry of development be deducted both from guilt to the public prosecutor or the competent judicial authority and will suspend the sanctioning procedure until the resolution of this.
The sanctioning procedure may continue to the completion of the criminal proceedings in accordance with the following rules: to) the facts stated tested in criminal matters will be considered equally tested in the administrative procedure.
(b) no administrative penalty may impose when on the constituent acts of infringement have relapsed criminal conviction.
(c) the procedure administrative and the prescription of the facts in this headquarters will be interrupted during all the process criminal.
4. the deadline for the notification of the decision of the disciplinary procedures shall be twelve months from the date of the agreement initiating the case, after which without causing that, will dictate a resolution declaring the procedure to lapse and sorting the file of the proceedings, with the effects provided for in the legislation in force.
Article 43. Sanctions.
(1. them infringements to is concerns the article 41 will be sanctioned attending to them damage and damages produced, in his case, to the risk created and to the intentionality of the causing, with them following fines: to) infringements mild: fine of 300 to 3,000 euros.
(b) violations serious: fines from 3.001 to 15,000 euros.
(c) offences very serious: fines from 15,001 to 300,000 euros.
2. irrespective of the fines provided for in the preceding paragraph, the sanctioning bodies, after the deadlines specified in the corresponding request, may impose coercive fines, in accordance with the provisions of law 30/1992, of 26 November, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure to get the material execution of the orders of cessation I shootdown or transformation that has ordered the Administration in accordance with this law.
The amount of each of these fines may not exceed 20% of which is set for the course of not care requirements to assume an administrative offense.
3. for the calculation of the amount of fines the criteria established by regulation shall be taken into account.
Article 44. Competition.
1. the imposition of penalties for minor offences will correspond to the delegate of the Government in the territory; the serious, the Director-General of highways and the very serious, to the Minister of public works.
2. the imposition of the sanction that corresponds will be independent of the obligation of indemnify them damage and damages caused, and of it of restore or replace them things to your state previous, in accordance with their respective procedures and normative of application.
Article 45. Prescription of infringements.
The period of limitation of the infringements referred to in article 41 of this law shall be one year for the mild, of four years for the serious and six for the very serious.
The computation of the period of limitation for any infringements will begin on the date in which the infringement has been committed or, if the object of the offence constitutes an activity or a fact continued over time, on the date of its termination. If the fact or activity constituting the infringement could not know due to lack of manifestation of external signs, the limitation period shall be calculated from when they appear.
CHAPTER IV cruises and urban sections article 46. Crossings.
1. for the purposes of this law, is considered crossing the side of road where there are constructions established in at least two-thirds of the length of both banks and a network of streets connected with that in at least one of their margins.
2. at crossings of roads of the State corresponds to the Ministry of development, report of the corresponding Town Hall, the granting of authorizations relating to the road or to the land and buildings adjoining when you affect the elements of the road or public domain area. In the event that the crossing was not included within any of the urban sections defined in article 47, the granting of authorisations in the remaining areas of protection of the road shall be in addition to the Ministry of public works, prior report of the corresponding Town Hall. The administrative silence regarding requests for permission specified will always have negative character.
Lands and buildings that are contiguous to the outer edge of the explanation are considered adjacent.
Where sidewalks, Islands, gardens or adjacent to the platform medium, with interposition or no way state-owned service, that consideration will refer to those located maximum 2 metres away from the outside edge of the platform, or on the edge of the sidewalk farthest from the road if its distance to the curb is less than 2 meters.
Article 47. Urban sections.
1. for the purposes of this law, are considered urban stretches those highways of the State run by ground classed as urban by the instrument of urban planning and who are recognized as such in a study of delimitation of urban sections approved by the Ministry of public works, through record processed on its own initiative or at the request of the interested municipality.
2. in the urban stretches of roads corresponds to the Ministry of development, report of the corresponding Town Hall, the granting of authorizations relating to the road or land and buildings adjoining when you affect the elements of the road or public domain and bonded zones.
When such sections are also considered as crossing, prevail it established in the article 46.2.
The silence administrative will have always character negative regarding the requests of authorization indicated.
Article 48. Studies of delimitation of urban sections.
1. in studies of delimitation of urban sections Ministerio de Fomento shall fix, for the fraction of network of roads of the State studied, segments which are considered urban and those deemed crossings. Also shall be fixed in all cases the line limit of building and the public domain, and in the urban area also the servitude, all according to the circumstances of each margin of via.
The width defined by such line limit of building may be not uniform, and the same may set is to distance lower to it prescribed by the article 33 of this law, in accordance with the planning urban previously existing to the entry in force of the present law.
2. for the purposes of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Ministry of public works shall notify affected the city and autonomous community the study of delimitation of urban sections to report issued in the period of two months from the day following the date of such notification.
3. in case of conformity, or if the town hall or the community affected not you answer in the period mentioned, the cited study may be approved by the Ministry of promotion. In the event of non-conformity, shall be as indicated in paragraph 1 of article 16 of this law for this case.
4. irrespective of the information officer referred to in the preceding paragraphs, will be held, as provided in the law 30/1992, of 26 November, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure, and according to the requirements of article 12 of this law, a procedure of public information for a period of thirty days. Observations in this procedure will only take into consideration if they are about the impact study in relation to limitations on ownership, authorizations, offences and sanctions regime.
5. the studies of delimitation of urban sections should be updated, following the procedure indicated, when the circumstances so require it, and at most every five years after its final approval.
Article 49. Deliveries to the municipalities of urban sections of roads.
1. the highways of the State or certain sections of them will be delivered to the respective city councils in the moment in which to acquire the condition of urban roads. The record will be promoted at the request of City Council or the Ministry of public works and will be resolved by the Council of Ministers. Exceptionally, the holder of this Department can resolve it when there is agreement between the authority of the assignor and the assignee.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraphs, the Ministry of development and the respective local authorities may agree they consider coming in order to better conservation and functionality of such roads or sections of them.
First additional provision ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS. Catalog of state highways.
1 as an annex II to this law contained the catalogue with the relationship and designation of State roads.
2. the Ministry of public works will and updated, with the level of sufficient detail, the inventory of state highways, including dotacionales, geometric and structural characteristics, as well as the result of studies of delimitation of approved urban sections.
Second additional provision. Basic technical rules and signage.
1 it enables the Ministry of public works to determine the basic technical rules of general interest and, in particular, concerning road safety, signalling, marking and systems of containment of the roads, as well as any other arising from the fulfilment of treaties, conventions, agreements and international recommendations that apply the Spanish State.
2. the system international of signals of roads is apply in all the roads of the territory national with arrangement to the legislation of the State on this matter.
3. the identification of all roads in the route plates and beacon signals will be, in any case, the criteria which determine the law of the State.
Third additional provision. Transfer of roads and sections.
The Ministry of public works will promote timely agreements to transfer to the Administration that appropriate roads or sections of them being owned by the State not satisfying the precise requirements to be part of the network of state highways.
Fourth additional provision. Interests of national defense.
1. with prior to the final approval of the studies of roads of the State and the dependents of other authorities affecting declared areas of interest for national defense or on land, buildings and installations, including their areas of security, linked for the purposes of national defense, you must request report of the Ministry of defence regarding this incidence. The report will be binding and must be evacuated within the period of two months, meaning if it were not issued, in affecting the national defense.
2. straps and restraints for the zone of roads protection will not apply to lands expressly declared interest for security and national defense or linked to the latter in accordance with the specific legislation, although such assumptions and agreement with the Ministry of defence, also must take into account any implications arising for road safety.
Fifth additional provision. Registration in the land registry.
The incorporation of real estate in the real estate cadastre, as well as changes in their characteristics, to be carried out as a result of the provisions of this law, shall be made in the terms provided for in the revised text of the law of the real estate cadastre, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2004, of 5 March, particularly in what refers to the use of the cadastral reference and descriptive and graphic cadastral certification for identification and description of the farms, and the obligations of communication, collaboration, and providing information to the registry through electronic means.
Sixth additional provision. Inter-administrative cooperation.
The General Administration of the State, the administrations of the autonomous communities and local governments will cooperate to design a procedure allowing the simplification of the system of authorizations relating to the use of the highways of the State protected areas.
TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS first transitory provision. Delimitation of urban sections.
In those municipalities in which there is no study of delimitation of urban sections definitely approved, and until they become available the same, will be considered urban segments and crossings, those who have this condition the entry into force of this Act under the previous regulations.
Second transitional provision. Transitional regime of expropriations.
1. the grounds of the road public domain defined in accordance with article 29.1, not able to be occupied by the Administration, by being covered in titles and not have been started or completed the process of expropriation with the payment of the price and occupation thereof in accordance with the law of December 16, 1954, of compulsory purchase , will be subject to the regime established in the present law for the use of the domain public, while their holders may request the legalization of them uses existing, whenever such uses not are incompatible with it security road, or with it proper conservation or exploitation of it via. Otherwise proceed to expropriation.
2. in sections of roads where the demarcation of the public road, as provided for in article 30 is made for not having practiced, or to adapt it as provided in this law regarding the characteristics laid down for different goods, lands that are covered between the old and the new delimitation will be subject to the regime established in the first paragraph of this provision.
3. in relation to the existing buildings on such land, in which applications have been legalized, those works that are essential for the conservation and maintenance of constructions or existing facilities, and without that increase in value for these actions of conservation and maintenance can be taken into account for expropriation purposes may only be authorised.
PROVISION REPEALING provision repealing only. Repeal legislation.
And are hereby repealed the law 25/1988, of July 29, road, many provisions is contrary to the provisions of this law.
First final provision FINAL PROVISIONS. The rules of the road law.
1 is declared valid the Royal Decree 1812 / 1994, of 2 September, which approves the General Regulation of roads and the provisions in its execution in what does not object to the provisions of this law.
2. in the period of one year from the entry into force of this law, the Government, on the proposal of the head of the Ministry of public works, shall adopt the general regulations implementing this law.
3. the Government may approve them standards of range regulatory that are necessary for the development of it envisaged in this law. The Minister of public works in the field of their respective competencies is also authorized to enact the provisions necessary for the application and development of the provisions of this law.
Second final provision. Modification of the law 8 / 1972, of 10 of mayo, of construction, conservation and exploitation of motorways in regime of concession.
In coherence with the provisions of paragraph 2 of article 27 of this law, the paragraph third from article 27 of the law 8/1972, may 10, construction, maintenance and operation of highways in concession, is worded as follows: 'third party. He dealer may contract, in the form that them spreads of the award established, the management of them services complementary established in them areas of service.
However, the management of the service areas that include distribution facilities to the retail petroleum products, may not contract with the same operator to the wholesale or an operator of the same corporate group that supplied by exclusively to service immediately before or after, in the same direction of movement. «Similarly, nor may enroll in block management of all service areas that have distribution facilities to the retail of petroleum products with a same operator to the wholesale or operators of the same corporate group.»
Third final provision. Modification of the text revised of the law of the soil, approved by the Royal Decree legislative 2 / 2008, of 20 of June.
Is modifies the paragraph 1 of the available additional seventh of the Real Decree legislative 2 / 2008, of 20 of June, by which is approves the text consolidated of it law of the soil, that is drafted of the following form: «1. for the capitalization of it income annual real or potential of it exploitation to is concerns the paragraph 1 of the article 23» is used as the capitalisation rate the average value of annual data published by the Bank of Spain of the profitability of the obligations of the State for 30 years, corresponding to the three years preceding the date that the valuation should understand concerned.»
Fourth final provision. Update on sanctions.
Is enables to the Government, to proposal of the Minister of promotion, for update, through Real Decree it amount of them sanctions planned in the article 43 of this law, in accordance with the variations of the index of prices to the consumption.
Fifth final provision. Title competence.
1. this law is dictates to the amparo of the competition exclusive that attributed to the State the Constitution, in its articles 149.1.21. ª and 24th, on the regime general of communications and on them works public of interest general whose realization affect to more than one community autonomous.
2 article 27.2 and the second final disposition are issued under cover of the articles 149.1.13. 2nd and 18th of the Constitution which attributed to the State competition on the bases and coordination of the general economic activity planning and competition on the basic legislation on contracts and administrative concessions, respectively.
Sixth final provision. Entry into force.
This law shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Therefore, command to all them Spanish, particular and authorities, that observe and do save this law.
Madrid, 29 September 2015.
The President of the Government, MARIANO RAJOY BREY ANNEX I definitions access direct: access in that the incorporation of them vehicles to, or from, it booted is produces without use them connections or links of others way public with the road.
Horizon year: year referred to in certain situations related to the road public service forecasting.
Arcen: Longitudinal Strip adjacent to the Causeway, not designated for the use of motor vehicles, unpaved except in exceptional circumstances.
Car: Motor vehicle which runs without Rails and connection to an external power source. Of this definition will exclude them mopeds, them vehicles for people with disability and them tractors and other machinery agricultural.
Berm: Strip longitudinal, affirmed or not, comprised between the edge outside of the arcen and the gutter or edge inside of batter more next to the platform.
Road: Part of the road intended for the movement of vehicles. It consists of a certain number of lanes.
Service road: built as ancillary or complementary element of the specific activities of the owners. Will not have the consideration of road or is functional element of this.
Ring road: which surrounds totally or partially a population, linking that flock to it.
Track: Strip longitudinal walkway, demarcated can be divided or not by longitudinal road markings, and wide enough for the circulation of a row of cars which are not motorcycles.
Rail additional for circulation fast: rail additional that, located to the left of them main in roads of walkways separate or between them in roads of booted only, facilitates to them vehicles fast the overtaking of others vehicles that circulate to lower speed. Source: Standard 3.1-IC.
Extra lane for slow circulation: extra lane which, located to the right of the main, allows vehicles circulating with lower speed away from the main lanes, facilitating the advancement by the faster vehicles. Source: Standard 3.1-IC.
Speed change lane: Lane intended to increase or decrease the speed, since the elements of an access to the main road of the road, or vice versa.
Central lane of waiting: for rail, at an intersection with left turn, the detention of the vehicle waiting for opportunity to perform this maneuver without impeding traffic.
Lane's twisted: rail constituted by the union of a lane of acceleration and another of deceleration consecutive.
Remove: Part of the explanation under the original land.
Axis: Line that defines the layout in plan or elevation of a road, and that refers to a particular point of its cross section.
Link: Knot road in which any of the movements takes place in a plane other than the others, crossing at least two paths to different levels. It includes the branches and routes of rotation and, eventually, intersections that can use the vehicles to pass a road to another.
Flatwork: Occupied land area by the road and its ditches and slopes, which has modified the original terrain.
Intersection: Road knot in which all movements are carried out approximately at the same level, and no path crosses to a different level. It includes the branches, turning routes and, eventually, vials that can use the vehicles to pass a road to another.
Bedding of braking: area adjacent to the platform or divergent of the same, in sections of strong pending, intended to facilitate the arrest of vehicles with inadequacies in its system of braking.
Medium: Longitudinal strip between two carriageways, not intended for circulation.
Service level: qualitative, descriptive measure of a current of traffic flow conditions. Usually described based on certain factors such as speed, travel time, freedom of maneuver, disruptions of traffic, comfort and convenience, and safety.
Road knot (or knot): area where are two or more ways, being able to spend at least of one to another. They are classified in intersections and links.
Platform: The road designated for the use of vehicles, formed by the road, the median, verges and affirmed berms.
Ramal: On a link, which connects two roads to allow passing from one to another.
Fill: Part of the explanation above the original ground.
Section: Any portion of a highway between two sections cross any.
Variant of population: work on a road that affects its path and as a result of which prevents or replaces the transition for a populated place.
Layout variant: work on a road that changes its layout in plan or elevation.
Via's turn: at an intersection, a stretch of road that serves so they circulate the vehicles that pass a road to another, or perform a change of direction.
Via colectora-distribuidora: walkway with a unique sense of movement, substantially parallel to the trunk of a road and adjacent to it, although separated physically, whose object is independent of the trunk areas of conflict that arise between consecutive connections very close. In any case served to them properties or buildings nearby. By their features, the via colectora-distribuidora is an element functional of the road, although for the purposes of its design and exploitation will have the consideration of road.
Via's service: Via significantly parallel to a road, with regard to which has character secondary, connected to it only in some points, and that serves to them properties or buildings contiguous. Can have one or two senses of circulation.
Via urban: any of which compose the network interior of communications of a population, except the crossings that not have been replaced by a variant of population.
Catalogue of the roads network in the State this catalogue gathers the relationship of roads that form the network of state highways, to date 31/12/2014 (moment of the latest annual update). Also, collects the nomenclature proposed for the roads that currently are planned by the Ministry of promotion, although still not are in service. In this way, this catalogue updates the nomenclature of the network of state highways, and repeals the previous provisions on the subject in all that oppose it.
Thereafter, the catalogue of the network of roads of State contained in this law of roads is the reference of nomenclature to use for the network of state highways.
In the field «Road» included the LL-NNN denomination of the roads that make up the network, according to previous rules that remain in force: N for conventional highways (the former "national"), A, AP, or the city code for motorways and free motorways, toll roads or urban and peri-urban stretches of large capacity respectively, according to the provisions of the Royal Decree 1231 / 2003 , of 26 September, amending the nomenclature and the catalogue of motorways and highways network of roads of the State.
«Name» field includes the name that has each road, in accordance with provisions in the law 25/1988 of roads and all modifications occurred to date, including and updating the mentioned 1231 RD / 2003.
In the field «Reference O/D route» has been updated, also contained in the law 25 / 1988 and in 1231 RD / 2003. In the case of the national is to highlight the fact that, by its gradual replacement by high-capacity roads, in many cases, these itineraries differ from the originating in the 1988 Act. The criteria used was mention as "Reference O/D pathway" in these cases the points which, today, are at the ends of the more remote sections that still form part of the original road.
In addition, national old ones that have been replaced by new roads, but that still form part of the network of state highways, are included in this catalogue with the code that corresponds to them according to the databases of the Ministry of development (the road name, finished in a, R...) in the field «Road», with the same content as his mother road in the field «Name» and no content in the field «Reference O/D route» , since is understood included in the roads of the same code.
Highway route designation of reference O/D a-1 motorway of the North.
Madrid / L.P. Burgos-alava.
A-1A crossing of the Molar.
The Molar (North) / Molar (South).
AP-1 Northern motorway.
Burgos / Armiñón.
To-11 highway of the Duero.
Soria / Zamora / border with Portugal.
A-12 autovía del Camino de Santiago.
Logroño / Burgos (continues to Pamplona by the network of Navarre).
Logroño / L.P. The Rioja-Navarra.
A-14 motorway of Ribagorza.
Lleida / Sopeira.
A-15 motorway from Navarra.
Medinaceli / Soria / Tudela.
A-2 motorway from the Northeast.
Madrid / Zaragoza / Barcelona / France border.
AP-2 motorway Zaragoza-mediterraneo.
Zaragoza / El Vendrell.
A-21 motorway in the Pyrenees.
Jaca / L.P. Zaragoza-Navarra.
A-22 motorway of the Catalan road.
Lleida / Huesca.
A-23 Mudejar highway.
Sagunto/Sagunt / Jaca / border with France (Somport).
A-24 motorway del Jiloca.
Daroca / Calatayud.
A-25 Alcolea del Pinar / Monreal del Campo.
A-26 Pyrenean motorway.
Llançà / Figueres / Olot.
A-27 Tarragona / Montblanc / Lleida.
A-28 the Alcarria motorway.
Venturada (A1) / Guadalajara / Tarancon.
A-3 motorway of the this.
Madrid / Valencia.
A-30 motorway in Murcia.
Albacete / Cartagena.
A-31 highway from Alicante.
Watchtower of the Cañavate / Alicante / Alacant.
To-32 Bailén (to-44) / Albacete.
To-33 white / source the fig tree.
To-35 Almansa / Xàtiva.
AP-36 Ocaña / La Roda / Chinchilla.
AP-37 Alicante/Alicante / Murcia.
A-38 Valencia / El Verger.
A-4 motorway South.
Madrid / Seville / Cadiz.
AP-4 motorway from the South.
Seville / Cadiz.
Autovía a-40 at the Southern Plateau.
Avila / Maqueda / basin / Teruel.
A-41 Ciudad Real / Puertollano.
AP-41 Madrid / Toledo.
A-42 motorway from Toledo.
Madrid / Toledo.
A-43 highway of the Guadiana.
Merida / Ciudad Real / Atalaya del Cañavate.
A-44 motorway of Sierra Tropical Nevada-Costa.
Bailén / Motril.
A-45 motorway from Málaga.
Cordoba / Malaga.
AP-46 motorway from Las Pedrizas.
Alto de las Pedrizas / Malaga.
A-48 motorway of the Costa de la Luz.
A-4 (Cadiz) / Algeciras.
A-49 motorway del V Centenario.
Seville / border with Portugal (Ayamonte).
Southwest highway a-5.
Madrid / border with Portugal (Badajoz).
A-50 motorway of culture.
Avila / Salamanca.
AP-6 / Ávila.
Autovía a-52 of the Rías Bajas.
Benavente / Vigo.
AP-53 Central motorway in Galicia.
Santiago de Compostela / Alto de Santo Domingo.
A-54 Lugo-Santiago highway.
Lugo / Santiago de Compostela.
A-55 autovía Vigo-Tui.
Vigo / Tui.
A-56 Highway Lugo-Ourense.
Guntín (Lugo) / Ourense.
Autovía a-57, Atlantic.
A Coruña / Santiago de Compostela / Pontevedra / O Porriño.
To-58 Autovia Extremadura.
Trujillo / Cáceres / Badajoz.
To-59 Freeway Pontevedra-Vigo.
Pontevedra / Vigo.
A-6 highway in the Northwest.
Madrid / Villalba / Adanero / A Coruña.
AP-6 motorway of the Northwest.
Villalba / Adanero.
To-60 Highway Valladolid-Leon.
Valladolid / Leon.
AP-61 Segovia / AP-6.
Castilla autovía a-62.
Burgos / border with Portugal (Fuentes de Oñoro).
A-63 Oviedo / Thorn.
A-64 Villaviciosa / Oviedo.
A-65 highway of land of fields.
Benavente / Palencia.
A-66 Highway Ruta de la Plata.
Gijón / Campomanes / La Robla / lion / Sevilla.
AP-66 Highway Ruta de la Plata.
Leon / Campomanes.
A-67 autovía Cantabria-Meseta.
Palencia / Santander.
A-68 motorway of the Ebro.
Miranda de Ebro / Logroño / Zaragoza / Mediterranean.
AP-68 motorway Vasco-Aragonesa.
Bilbao / Zaragoza.
A-7 motorway from the Mediterranean.
Algeciras / Barcelona.
Mediterranean motorway AP-7.
Border with France (La Jonquera) / Puçol; Chair / Alicante/Alacant; Crevillent / Vera; Malaga / Guadiaro.
To-70 ring road of Alicante / Alacant.
AP-71 Leon / Astorga.
A-72 Monforte / Chantada.
To-73 Burgos / Aguilar de Campoo.
A-74 motorway from A Marina.
BARREIROS / San Cibrao.
A-75 Verin / border with Portugal.
A-76 Ponferrada / Ourense.
To-77 access Northwest to Alicante / Alacant.
A-77A old Northwest access to Alicante/Alacant.
A-78 Elche/Elx / Crevillent.
A-79 Via Park Elche/Elx / Alicante/Alacant.
A-8 Cantabrian motorway.
L.P. Bizkaia-Santander / Oviedo / Baamonde.
To-81 Badajoz / Espiel / Granada.
A-83 Huelva motorway.
Huelva / harvest.
AP-9 motorway from the Atlantic.
A Coruña and Ferrol / border with Portugal (Tui).
AP-9V the Atlantic highway.
Entrance to Vigo.
A-91 Velez Rubio / Puerto Lumbreras.
AA-11 access to the airport of Alicante / Alacant.
AB-20 bypass South of Albacete.
Connection A-32 / A-30.
AC-10 tunnel of Eiris.
AC-11 / AC-12.
AC-11 Alfonso Molina.
Avenida Alfonso Molina de A Coruña.
Or Carballo / port of A Coruña.
AC-14 third round A Coruña.
A-6 / A Coruña.
AC-15 access to the outer port of A Coruña.
AI-81 this access to Aviles.
AI-82. access to the airport of Asturias.
AI-83 new access to the port of Avilés.
New access to the port of Avilés.
To THE-14 access to the port of Almeria.
AV-20 ring road Ávila.
R-1 Madrid / Santo Tome of the port.
R-2 Madrid / Guadalajara.
R-3 Madrid / Arganda / Tarancón.
R-4 Madrid / Ocaña.
R-5 Madrid / Navalcarnero / Talavera de la Reina.
B-10 Ronda Litoral de Barcelona.
B-20 round North of Barcelona.
B-21 second access to the port of Barcelona.
B-22 access to Barcelona Airport.
B-23 access Barcelona centre. Avenida Diagonal.
B-24 access to Barcelona from Vallirana.
B-25 connection Ronda Litoral (A-2) / Highway C-32.
B - 30 side roads AP-7 in Barcelona.
B-40 autovía Orbital de Barcelona.
Abrera / Granollers.
BA-11 access South to Badajoz.
BA - 20 ring road of Badajoz.
BU-11 South access to Burgos.
BU-12 access to airport Villafria.
BU-30 Beltway in Burgos.
CA - 31 Northern access to the port of Santa Maria.
CA - 32 South access to the port of Santa Maria.
CA - 33 access to Cádiz from San Fernando.
CA-34 access to Gibraltar.
CA-35 access to Cadiz by the bridge of the Constitution of 1812.
Puerto Real / Cádiz by the bridge of the Constitution of 1812.
CA-36 access to Cadiz by the bridge José León de Carranza.
Puerto Real South (CA-35) / Cadiz by the bridge Jose Leon de Carranza.
CA-37 connection to-4 with AC-32.
CC-11 access North to Cáceres.
CO-31 Northern access to Cordoba.
CO-32 variant West of Cordoba and new access to the airport in Cordoba.
CS - 20 variants of Castellón, Benicasim/Benicàssim and Oropesa del Mar/Orpesa.
CS-22 new access to the port of Castellón of the flat / Castello of the flat.
CT-31 access West to Cartagena.
CT-32 access this to Cartagena.
CT-33 access to the dock of Cartagena.
CT-34 access to the darsena de Escombreras.
CU-11 access West to Cuenca.
THE-20 ring road of Elche.
FAITH-11 access this to Ferrol.
The Trinchera-O Ponto.
FAITH-12 connection with outside port of Ferrol.
AG - 64 / N-655 / AP-9.
FE-13 Northern access to Ferrol.
Lot / Catabois.
FAITH-14 southern gateway to Ferrol.
Fene / port of Ferrol.
FAITH-15 Northern access to the port of Ferrol.
AP-9 / port of Ferrol.
GJ-10 interior of Gijón ring.
The Prince of Asturias Avenue.
GJ-20 access port of el Musel.
AS - 19. Connection joint / Lloreda.
GJ-81 South access to Gijón.
Lloreda link / Gijón.
GJ-82 West access to Gijón. (Road of Jove).
The Penona link / GJ-10.
GR - 12 access to Granada airport.
GR-14 access West to the port of Motril.
GR-16 access East to the port of Motril.
GR-30 ring road of Granada.
GR-43 access to Granada from the N-432.
H-30 ring road of Huelva.
H-31 access to Huelva from it to-49.
HU-20 variant South of Huesca.
N-240 / N-330.
LL-11 access this to Lleida.
LL-12 access South to Lleida.
LE-11 access South to Leon.
LE-20 lion ring.
LE-30 round of León.
Ring of León.
IT-20 ring road south of Logroño.
LU-11 Nadela / Tolda of Castilla.
LU-12 N-540 / Vilamoure.
M-11 access to the airport of Madrid from the M-30.
M-12 hub airport of Madrid (M-40 to A-1).
M-13 axis East-West (airport of Madrid).
Access to the airport of Madrid from the A-2.
M-21 variant of the A-2 connection M-40 and M-50.
M-22 connection A-2-M-21.
M-23 connection M-30 with M-40 and R-3.
M-31 Southeast axis connecting M-40 and M-50.
M-40 ring road in Madrid.
M-50 ring road in Madrid.
M-110 MA-20 Malaga ring road.
Torremolinos / link of viceroys.
MA-21 Torremolinos (Malaga).
MA-22. access to the port of Malaga.
MA-23 Southern access to Malaga airport.
MA-24 access this (Spider) to Malaga.
MA-30 round West of Malaga.
I-11 access North to Merida.
ML - 101 Highway perimeter ML-300 / Farhana border post.
ML-204 city of Melilla / M-300.
ML - 300 road perimeter of Melilla.
MU-30 ring road of Murcia.
MU-31 Southwest access to Murcia.
N-1 Madrid to Irun.
Madrid (Lozoyuela) / L.P. of Araba / Álava.
N-1A Madrid to Irun.
N-1R Madrid to Irun.
N-110 Soria Plasencia.
San Esteban de Gormaz (int. with N-122) / Plasencia.
N-110A Soria Plasencia.
N-111 Madrid to Pamplona and apartment for rent.
Medinaceli (int. with N-II) / L.P. The Rioja-Navarra.
N-111A Madrid to Pamplona and apartment for rent.
N-113 Soria to Pamplona.
Ágreda (int. with N-122) / L.P. The Rioja-Navarra.
N-120 Logroño to Vigo.
Logroño (int. with N-232 and LO-20) / Ponteareas (int. With A-52).
N-120A Logroño to Vigo.
N-121 Tarazona to France by Dancharinea.
Tarazona (int. with N-122) / L.P. Zaragoza-Navarra.
N-122 Zaragoza to Portugal by Zamora.
Zaragoza (int. with gallur AP-68 and N-232) / border with Portugal.
N-122A Zaragoza to Portugal by Zamora.
N-123 Zaragoza to France by the Aran Valley.
Barbastro (int. with N-240) / Benabarre (int. with N-230).
N-123A Zaragoza to France by the Valley of Aran.
N-124 Logroño to Vitoria.
Gimileo (int. with N-232) / L.P. The Rioja-alava (Briñas).
N-125 access to Zaragoza airport.
Zaragoza airport / Zaragoza (int. with A-2).
N-126. access to the A-68 motorway.
Casalarreina (int. LR-111) / link with AP-68.
N-141 Bossòst to France by the courier.
Bossòst (int. with N-230) / France border.
N-145 La Seu d'Urgell to Andorra.
The Seu d´Urgell (int. with N-260) / Andorra border.
N-152 Barcelona to Puigcerdà.
Puigcerdà (int. with N-260) / France border.
N-154 access to Llivia.
Puigcerdà (int. with N-152) / Llívia.
N-156 access to the airport of Girona.
Airport of Girona / Girona (int. with A-2).
N-2 Madrid to France by Barcelona.
Guadalajara (Torija) / border with France by the Junquera.
N-2A Madrid to France by Barcelona.
N-2D Madrid to France by Barcelona.
N-2E Madrid to France by Barcelona.
N-204 basin to Soria.
Sacedón (int. with N-320) / Almadrones (int. with A-2).
N-211 Guadalajara to Alcañiz and Lleida.
Alcolea of the Pinar (int. with to-2) / Fraga (int. with A-2).
N-211A Guadalajara to Alcañiz and Lleida.
N-220 access to the airport of Valencia.
Manises (int. with V-11) / paternal (int. with V-30).
N-223 access Southeast to Teruel.
Int. with 234 / Teruel.
N-225 Teruel to the Grao de Castellón of the flat / Castello of the flat.
Int. with to-23 / Grao de Castellón of the flat / Castello of the flat.
N-230 Tortosa to France by Val d'Aran.
Lérida (int. with A-2) / border with France by Canejan.
N-232 Vinaròs to Santander.
Vinaròs / Puerto del Escudo (int. with N-623).
N-232A Vinaròs to Santander.
N-234 Sagunto/Sagunt to Burgos.
Sagunto/Sagunt (int. with AP-7) / Burgos (int. with A-1).
N-234A Sagunto/Sagunt to Burgos.
N-235 access to Amposta from the AP-7.
Int. with AP-7 / L´Aldea (int. with N-340).
N-238. access to the port of Vinaros.
Vinaròs / Int. CV-102 and AP-7.
N-240 Tarragona San Sebastian and Bilbao.
Tarragona (int. with N-340) / L.P. Zaragoza-Navarra.
N-240A Tarragona San Sebastian and Bilbao.
N-241. access to the port of Tarragona.
Int. A-7 and A-27 / port of Tarragona.
N-260 Pyrenean axis.
Border with France by Portbou / Sabiñánigo (int. with N-330).
N-260A axis Pyrenean.
N-3 Madrid to Valencia.
Madrid (Arganda, int. with to-3) / Buñol (int. with A-3).
N-3A Madrid to Valencia.
N-301 Madrid to Cartagena.
Ocaña (int. with to-4) / Cartagena (the Rambla, int. with to-30).
N-301A Madrid to Cartagena.
N-310 City Real to Valencia.
Manzanares (int. with N-430) / Villanueva of the Jara (int. with CM-311).
N-320 Albacete to Guadalajara and Burgos.
Basin (int. with N-420) / Venturada (int. with A-1).
N-320A Albacete to Guadalajara and Burgos.
N-322 Córdoba Valencia.
Linares (int. with A-32) / Requena (int. with N-3).
N-322A Córdoba Valencia.
N-323 Bailén Motril Harbour.
Bailén / port of Motril (int. with N - 347GR).
N-323A Bailén Motril Harbour.
N-325 Teruel Murcia.
Novelda (int. with A-31) - Crevillent (int. with N-340).
N-330 Alicante / Alacant to France by Zaragoza.
Almansa (int. with to-31)-border with France by Candanchu.
N-330A Alicante / Alacant to France by Zaragoza.
N-330B Alicante / Alacant to France by Zaragoza.
N-331 Cordoba to Malaga.
Córdoba (costs of the Hawthorn, int. with to-4) / Antequera (int. with to-45).
N-331R Cordoba to Malaga.
N-332 Cartagena to Valencia.
San Pedro of the Pinatar (int. with AP-7) / Valencia (Swedish, int. with to-38).
N-332A Cartagena to Valencia.
N-332R Cartagena to Valencia.
N-334 connection A-70 / N-332.
Alicante / Alacant (int. with to-70) / Alicante / Alacant (int. with N-332).
N-337. access to the port of Gandia.
Gandia (int. with N-332) - Grao de Gandia.
N-338 access to Alicante/Alacant airport.
Alicante / Alacant (int. with to-70) / airport of Alicante / Alacant (int. with N-332).
N-339 access to Seville airport.
A-4 / San Pablo Airport.
N-340 Cádiz and Gibraltar to Barcelona.
San Fernando (int. with to-4) / Barcelona (Molins de Rei, int. with B-23).
N-340A Cádiz and Gibraltar to Barcelona.
N-340B Cádiz and Gibraltar to Barcelona.
N-341. access to the port of Carboneras.
Sale of the poor (int. with the A-7) / port of Carboneras.
N-342nd Puerto Lumbreras (int. with A-91) / LP Almeria-murcia (int. with A-91).
N-343 access to the dock of tailings from the port of Cartagena.
The Jorqueras (CT-34) / port of tailings.
N-343A access to the dock of tailings from the port of Cartagena.
N-344 Almeria to Valencia by Yecla.
Las Torres de Cotillas / Fuente la Higuera (int. A-35).
N-345 access to the dock of Portman from the port of Cartagena.
The Union / port of Portman.
N-346. access to the airport of Jerez de la Frontera.
A-4 / Jerez airport.
N-347AL access to the airport of Almeria.
A-7 / Almeria airport.
N - 347GR access to the port of Motril.
N-340 / port of Motril.
N-349 access northeast to Jerez de la Frontera.
(A-4) Sherry / Jerez (A-4R).
N-350 access to Algeciras.
A-7 / Algeciras.
N-351. access to the line.
Camp (CA-34) / La línea de la Concepción.
N-352CE access to Ceuta.
Ceuta / border with Morocco by El Tarajal (int. with N-362).
N-354 access to Ceuta.
Ceuta / border with Morocco by Benzú (int. with N-362).
N-357 access North to the port of Algeciras.
Algeciras (int. with the A-7) / port of Algeciras.
N-362 Ceuta border.
The Tarajal (int. with N-352CE) / Benzú (int. with N-354).
N-4 Madrid to Cádiz.
Toledo (guard) / Cadiz (San Fernando).
N-4A Madrid to Cádiz.
N-4A Madrid to Cádiz.
N-4R Madrid to Cádiz.
N-400 Toledo to Cuenca.
Toledo (int. with TO-23) / Cuenca (int. with N-320).
N-400A Toledo to Cuenca.
N-401 Madrid Ciudad Real and Toledo.
Toledo (cabins of the Sagra) / Ciudad Real (N-430C).
N-401A Madrid Ciudad Real and Toledo.
N-403 Toledo Valladolid.
Toledo (int. TO-20) / Adanero (int. with N-601).
N-403A Toledo Valladolid.
N-420 Cordoba to Tarragona basin.
Montoro (int. with A-4) / Tarragona.
N-420A Cordoba to Tarragona basin.
N-420A Cordoba to Tarragona basin.
N-420R Cordoba to Tarragona basin.
N-430 Badajoz to Valencia by Almansa.
Torrefresneda (int. with A-5) / Almansa (int. A-31 and A-35).
N-430A Badajoz to Valencia by Almansa.
N-430A Badajoz to Valencia by Almansa.
N-430C Badajoz to Valencia by Almansa.
N-431 to Portugal by Huelva Sevilla.
Huelva (int. with H-31) / Ayamonte (int. with to-49).
N-432 Badajoz to Granada.
Badajoz (int. with BA-20) / Granada (int. with to-92 G).
N-432A Badajoz to Granada.
N-433 Sevilla to Lisbon.
Sale of the high (int. with N-630)-border with Portugal in Rosal of the border.
N-435 Badajoz and Zafra to Huelva.
Badajoz (the Albuera, int. with N-432) / Huelva (San Juan of the port, int. with to-49).
N-435A Badajoz and Zafra to Huelva.
N-437. access to the Cordoba airport.
Córdoba (int. CO-32) / Cordoba airport.
N-442. access to the outer port of Huelva.
Huelva (int. with H-30) / port of Huelva.
N-443 access to Cádiz from the N-IV.
Puerto Real (int. CA-35) / Cádiz (int. with CA-33).
N-444 Cartaya/Lepe (N-431) / A-49.
N-445 Lepe (N-431) / A-49.
N-446 Pozo del Camino (N-431) / A-49.
N-5 Madrid to Portugal by Badajoz.
Toledo (Valmojado, int. with to-5) / Badajoz (int. with A-5).
N-5A Madrid to Portugal by Badajoz.
N-501 Madrid to Salamanca.
Avila (int. with A-51) / Salamanca (int. with A-50).
N-502 Avila to Cordoba.
Avila (int. with N-110) / Espiel (int. with N-432).
N-502A Avila to Cordoba.
N-521 Trujillo to Portugal by Valencia de Alcántara.
Trujillo (int. with N-5) / border with Portugal by Valencia de Alcántara.
N-525 Zamora to Santiago de Compostela.
Benavente (int. with to-6) / Santiago de Compostela (int. with SC-11).
N-532 Verin to Portugal.
Verin (int. with N-525) / border with Portugal.
N-536 Leon to Orense.
Ponferrada (int. with N-6) / O Barco (int. N-120).
N-540 Lugo to Portugal by Orense.
Lugo (int. with N-6) / Cambeo (N-525).
N-541 Orense Pontevedra.
Barbantes (N-120) / Pontevedra.
N-542 access to Ourense.
Ourense (the railroad crossing / N-525).
N-544 access to Ourense.
Ourense (connection N-525 / N-120).
N-547 Lugo to Santiago de Compostela.
Guntin (int. with N-540) / airport of Santiago de Compostela (int. with to-54 and N-634).
N-550 to Coruña to Tui.
A Coruña (int. with AC-11) / or Porriño (A-52).
N-550A to Coruña to Tui.
N-551 access to Tui.
TUI (int. with to-55) / border with Portugal by Tui.
N-552. access to the port of Vigo.
Redondela (int. with N-550) / Vigo.
N-554 access to Redondela.
Vilaboa (int. with N-550) / bridge of Rande (int. AP-9).
N-555 accesses to Vigo airport.
Redondela (int. with N-550) / Peinador (N-556).
N-556. access to Vigo airport.
N-555 / Vigo airport.
N-559 connection A-52 / N-120.
A-52 / N-120.
N-6 Madrid to A Coruña.
Madrid (Villalba, int. with A-6) / A Coruña (int. with AC-12).
N-6A Madrid to A Coruña.
N-601 Madrid to Leon at Valladolid.
Adanero (int. with N-6) / Leon (int-20).
N-603 Madrid to Segovia.
San Rafael (int. with N-6) / Segovia (int. with AP-61).
N-610 Palencia to Ourense.
Palencia (A-65) / Benavente (A-6).
N-610A Palencia to Ourense.
N-611 Palencia to Santander.
Palencia (P-12) / Santander.
N-611A Palencia to Santander.
N-620 Burgos to Portugal by Salamanca.
Burgos (N-120) / border with Portugal by Fuentes de Oñoro.
N-620A Burgos to Portugal by Salamanca.
N-620R Burgos to Portugal by Salamanca.
N-621 Leon to Santander for pots.
Leon (int-20) / Unquera (int. with N-634).
N-622 Lerma (int. with A-1) / Quintana del Puente (int. with A-62).
N-622A N-623 Burgos to Santander.
Burgos (int. with BU-30) / Santander (int. S-10).
N-625 Leon to Santander by Cangas de Onís.
Mansilla (N-601) / Arriondas (N-634).
N-627 Burgos Aguilar de Campoo.
Burgos (Ubierna, int. with N-623) / Aguilar de Campoo (int. with N-611).
N-627A Burgos to Aguilar de Campoo.
N-629 Burgos to Santoña.
Cereceda (int. with N-232) / Colindres (int. with N-634).
N-630 Gijón port of Seville.
Oviedo (int. with A-66) / Seville (SE-30).
N-630A Gijón port of Seville.
N-631 connection N-630 / to-52.
It enjoins (int. with N-630) / Santa Eulalia of the River Black (int. with A-52).
N-632 Ribadesella to Luarca by Gijón and Avilés.
Llovio (int. with N-634) / Canero (int. with N-634).
N-632A Ribadesella to Luarca by Gijón and Avilés.
N-633 access to Aviles.
N-632 / Avilés.
N-634 San Sebastián to Santiago de Compostela.
L.P. Bizkaia-Cantabria / Santiago de Compostela (int. with to-54).
N-634A San Sebastián to Santiago de Compostela.
N-634R San Sebastián to Santiago de Compostela.
N-635 to France by San Sebastian Santander.
Santander (int. S-10) / Solar (int. with N-634).
N-636 access to Santander airport.
Santander (int. with S-10) / airport of Santander.
N-640 Vegadeo to port of Vilagarcia de Arousa.
Barres (int. with N-634) - port of Vilagarcia de Arousa.
N-640R Vegadeo to port of Vilagarcia de Arousa.
N-641. access to the port of Gijón (Musel).
Gijón (int. with GJ-81) / port of Gijón (Musel).
N-642. access to the port of San Ciprián.
Vegadeo (N-640) - port of San Ciprián.
N-643. access to the airport of Asturias.
N-632 / airport.
N-651. access to the port of El Ferrol.
Betanzos (int. with N-6A) / El Ferrol (int. with FAITH-14).
N-655 access to the outer port of El Ferrol.
El Ferrol (int. with FAITH-12) / foreign port of El Ferrol.
N - access to Melilla-NADOR.
Melilla / border with Morocco.
O-11 this access to Oviedo.
Access this by Fozaneldi.
Or -12 access South to Oviedo.
Access South by Plaza de Castilla.
Or -14 access North to Oviedo.
General Elorza / A-66.
OU-11 access Center to Ourense.
P-11 access South to Palencia.
P-12 connection to-67 and N-611.
PO-10 ringroad of Pontevedra.
PO-11 access to the port of Marin.
PO - 12 West access to Pontevedra.
PU - 11 Northern access to Puertollano.
S-10 this access to Santander.
Solar / Santander.
S-20 West access to Santander.
Santa Cruz de Bezana / Santander.
S-21 dealer marl it - the Albericia.
S-10 / S-20.
S-30 round the Bay of Santander.
S-10 / S-20.
SA-11 access North to Salamanca.
SA-20 round South of Salamanca.
SC-11 access AP-9 and AP-53 (Castiñeiriño) / Cornes (SC-20).
SC-20 peripheral Santiago de Compostela.
Ring road of Santiago de Compostela.
SC-21 access to the airport of Santiago de Compostela.
IS-20 round North of Seville.
Ring road north of Seville.
IS-30 ring road of Seville.
Ring road of Seville.
SE-40 ring road in the metropolitan area of Seville.
Ring road of the metropolitan area of Seville.
SG-20 ring road of Segovia.
OS-20 ring road of Soria.
TO-20 bypass of Toledo.
TO-21 access West to Toledo.
TO-22 East access from the A-40.
TO-23 Southeast access to Toledo.
V-11 access to Valencia airport.
V-21 Puçol / Valencia.
V-23. access to the port of Sagunto/Sagunt.
V-30 access South to the port of Valencia.
V-31 southern gateway to Valencia.
GOES-11 this access to Valladolid.
GOES-12 southern gateway to Valladolid.
VA-20 ring road of Valladolid.
VA-30 round outside of Valladolid.
Ring of Valladolid.
VG-11 access to Vigo airport.
Access to Vigo airport.
VG-20 second belt of Vigo.
Second belt of Vigo.
Z-40 ring road of Zaragoza.
ZA-11 Northern access to Zamora.
ZA-12 this access to Zamora.
ZA-13 southern gateway to Zamora.
ZA-20 ring road of Zamora.
Search Translated Laws of Spain