Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-10758
In exercise of the powers conferred by article 10(2). b) of law 10/1990 of 15 October, sport, the Commission directive of the upper Council of sports at its meeting of 30 June 2015, has finally adopted the amendment of articles 15, 20, 21 and 56 of the statutes of the Royal pigeon Spanish Federation authorizing their entry in the register of sports associations.
Pursuant to the provisions of article 31.7 of the sports law and article 12.3 of the Royal Decree 1835 / 1991, of 20 December, Spanish sports federations and sports associations register, have the publication of the modification of the statutes of the Federation pigeon Spanish, contained in the annex to the present resolution.
Madrid, 21 September 2015.-the President of the upper Council of sports, Miguel Cardenal Carro.
ANNEX statutes of the Royal Federation pigeon Spanish article 15.
(1. to) for the participation in any competition sports official, in addition to the compliance of them requirements specific that is require in each case, in accordance with the frame competence existing, will be must be in possession of a license sports autonomic, that will be issued by them federations sports of field autonomic that are integrated in the EGFR, according to them conditions and requirements that is established regulations.
The license will produce effects at levels national and regional, from the moment they are entered in the register of the regional Sports Federation.
The autonomous sports federations must notify the CSFR inscriptions that practice, as well as amendments to these inscriptions; for these purposes is sufficient remission of the name and surname of the holder, sex, date of birth, number of national identity document and license number.
Without prejudice of it willing in the paragraph previous, in them alleged of absence of Federation autonomic, impossibility material, when so is determine by the own Federation autonomic, or when the Federation autonomic not is found integrated in the Federation State, the expedition of licenses will be assumed by EGFR.
The criteria to fix the economic distribution corresponding to the global amount perceived by the autonomous federations for the issuing of licences, mainly assisting each other services between the autonomic and the State Federation and respecting the freedom of every regional Federation to fix and perceive their own different autonomous quota, will be according to the rules set by corresponding sports public administration.
He agreement of cast must be adopted in the Assembly General of the EGFR, and must count, with them majorities required by the normative legal and regulatory existing.
In the event that it failed to reach an agreement for the determination of the economic level that corresponds to each regional Federation and the CSFR, such determination shall be submitted to decision to an independent body, whose Chairman and other members shall be appointed in a balanced way by the Superior Council of sports and the representatives of all the autonomous communities.
Corresponds to the EGFR it development and permanent update of the Census of licenses sports, that must be to disposal of all them federations autonomic, which may have of their own censuses or records of them licenses that issued, respecting in all case the legislation in matter of protection of data.
b) when licensing is assumed by the CSFR in accordance with the preceding paragraph, may do so directly or through the autonomous federations.
The expedition of them licenses is will produce in the term of fifteen days counted starting from the of the request, a time verified the compliance of them requirements established for such expedition in them present statutes or in them regulations of the CSFR.
The not unwarranted issuance of licences in due time will involve corresponding disciplinary responsibility, as envisaged in the sporting legal system.
(c) the license will reflect three economic concepts: compulsory insurance referred to in article 59.2 of the sports law.
Fee corresponding to the EGFR, fixed by the Assembly General.
Quota for the Autonomous Federation.
(2. the categories of the licenses will be: license of pigeon fancier: to) absolute, starting from those 18 years.
(b) juveniles over the age of 14 years and under 18 years of age.
(c) children, minors of 14 years.
3. the non-renewal of the license of pigeon fancier, shall entail the loss of seniority in the pigeon sport racing. The Max-date of renewal of the license in all categories, will be March 31 of every year, losing its old affiliates who do not renew it in this period.
4. the duration of the license of pigeon fancier, will be by calendar years, coinciding with the validity of the insurance, whose fee will be reflected in it.
Dove Messenger License: license Dove Messenger or title, will be provided to all the carrier pigeons with the official the Royal Spanish Federation pigeon nest ring.
(a) it is necessary, that their owners are in possession of the license of pigeon fancier in force, of the Royal pigeon Spanish Federation.
(b) the license of Dove Messenger or title, as likewise the license of pigeon fancier, are entitled to participate in competitions and contests within the national territory, as well as those organized nationally and internationally, by federations or associations registered in the international pigeon Federation, or where applicable by organisers, who have authorized by its Federation or corresponding national association.
1. the sessions of the colleges of the CSFR shall be always convened by its Chairman or at the request, by the Secretary; they will take place when he thus agreed and since then and also in the times which, in his case, determine the statutory or regulatory provisions.
2. the call of the colleges of the CSFR shall be carried out within the terms that in each case provide for these statutes; in the absence of such forecast or in cases of special urgency, it shall be carried out with a minimum of 48 hours beforehand.
The communication of the call will be made by email sent to the address given by the Member of the Federative collegiate body.
Irrefutable constancy of the remission of the email or the acknowledgment of the partner to this email will need to prove that the call has been made.
Otherwise, the call is subject to the legal provisions which are applicable to both your requirements and your content.
3 they shall be validly constituted, at first call, when an absolute majority of its members and, second, when it is present, at least one-third.
This will be without prejudice to those specific cases in which these statutes require a quorum of more assistance.
4. will correspond to the President directing them discussions with the authority own of its cargo.
5. the agreements is shall take by most simple, except in them alleged in that them present statutes provide for a quorum more qualified.
6. of all the sessions is rise Act, in the form that provides the article 33 of this order.
7. them votes contrary to the agreements of them bodies collegiate, or them abstentions motivated, exempt of them responsibilities that could derive is of its adoption.
8. 1. Them organs Collegiate of the CSFR, with exception of the Assembly General, may constitute is and adopt agreements by means electronic.
2. the President of the Federative collegiate body may agree the celebration of meetings by electronic means, for all ordinary and extraordinary sessions or only for specific sessions. The agreement, which will be notified to all the members of each body, specify: to) the electronic means by which the call will be forwarded.
(b) the electronic means by which the meeting will be held.
(c) the electronic means by which will be available the documentation relating to the items on the agenda of the day and the time during which the information will be available.
(d) how to participate in discussions and deliberations and the period of time during which it will take place.
(e) the means of emission of the vote and the period of time during which you can vote.
(f) the means of dissemination of the records of the meetings and the period during which will be available.
3 the agreement may establish that the session is being held through videoconferencing and other procedures by other electronic means, in which case the following specialities will be applied: to) call for the organ and the provision of documentation will take place in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
(b) the meeting will be held via videoconference through any electronic system that permits, in closed environments of communication.
(c) the voting may take place by mere verbal expression of the sense of the vote; trying to is of votes secret, will have of make is by systems electronic that ensure the identity of the issuing and the confidentiality of their vote.
(d) the Act will provide by electronic means, and may limit the written expression of the agreements and the file in videoconferencing e-support.
4 prior to the adoption of the agreement referred to in the preceding paragraphs will be technically articulated support and the software application allowing the holding of meetings by electronic means, which will bring together the following characteristics: to) the system will ensure the security, integrity, confidentiality and authenticity of the information, for which purpose will be in service of the members of the body an electronic service of restricted access.
(b) for them access of them members of them bodies collegiate to the headquarters electronic where have place the meeting is used one of them systems of identification electronic that allows use the law 11 / 2007, of 22 of June; When it consist of a certificate that must be incorporated into an electronic device, the Presidency will facilitate such support to the members of the College who lack the same.
(c) the system will organize the information in levels of access when it is necessary.
(d) the system will articulate a medium to incorporate to the minutes of the sessions the constancy of produced communications, as well as the access of the members of the Federative collegiate body to the content of the agreements adopted.
(1. are rights of them members of the Organization Federal: to) take part in them deliberations, expressing freely their opinions in few issues are object of treatment or debate in the breast of the organ of which are members and exercise your right to vote, making consist, in its case, if it want to, the particular reasoned that issued.
(b) intervene in federal tasks of the position or function that holds, to cooperate in the management that the body to which they belong.
(c) know the content of the minutes of the sessions of the organ of which form part.
(d) others which, by regulation, establish.
2 are also basic obligations: to) go, when they are formally cited for this purpose, meetings, unless force majeure do not permit.
(b) perform, to the extent possible, commissions entrusted to.
(c) collaborate loyally in the management Federal saving, when is necessary, the secret on the deliberations.
(d) any other to be determined by rules of procedure.
(e) inform the Federation an email address, that score in the corresponding register of members of corporate bodies, which the Federation will send all notification corresponding to make those.
(to) the approval or reform of them statutes of the EGFR is will adjust to the following procedure: 1. the initiative of reform of them statutes is verify to proposed exclusive of the President, of the Commission associate by most of two thirds, or by the 20% of them members of the Assembly General.
2. the President or the Executive Committee will raise the corresponding project for consideration by the General Assembly for discussion and approval, where appropriate, at the meeting to be convened for the purpose.
Together with the call is sent the text of the project, to all them members of the Assembly General, giving a term not lower of fifteen days, to formulate accordingly them amendments or suggestions that deem appropriate.
3. the project of reform must be approved by majority of the votes present of the Assembly General.
4 approved the new text Estatutario, by Commission directive of the Superior Council of sports, will be published in the «Official Gazette» and shall be entered in the corresponding register of associations.
5 the reform of the statutes may not start once the elections are called to the General Assembly and the Presidency of the Federation or has tabled a motion of censure.
(b) the adoption or reform of regulations of the CSFR shall comply with the following procedure: 1. the initiative for reform of the regulations shall be verified exclusive proposal from the President or the Executive Committee by a two-thirds majority.
2. the President or the Commission associate rise the corresponding project to the consideration of the Commission associate for its debate and approval, in its case, in the meeting that is convene to the effect.
Search Translated Laws of Spain