Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-10842
In exercise of the powers conferred by article 10(2). b) of law 10/1990 of 15 October, sport, the Commission directive of the upper Council of sports at its meeting of 30 June 2015, has finally adopted the amendment of articles 1, 4, 12, 29, 31, 38, 40 and first final provision of the statutes of the Royal Spanish Federation of Judo y Deportes Asociados , authorizing its registration in the register of associations sports.
Pursuant to the provisions of article 31.7 of the sports law and article 12.3 of the Royal Decree 1835 / 1991, of 20 December, Spanish sports federations and sports associations register, have the publication of the modification of the statutes of the Royal Spanish Federation of Judo y Deportes Asociados, contained in the annex to the present resolution.
Madrid, 23 of September of 2015.-the President of the Council Superior of sports, Miguel Cardinal truck.
ANNEX statutes of the Royal Spanish Federation of Judo and associated sports article 1.
1. the Real Federación Española de Judo and sports partners – hereinafter RFEJYDA - is a private associative entity, non-profit, heritage own and independent of his associates, which is governed by law 10/1990 of 15 October, sport; by the Royal Decree 1835 / 1991, of 20 December, Spanish sports federations and sports associations and their subsequent amendments registration; for the remaining provisions that make up the legislation sports current; by the present statutes; by federal regulations and other rules of internal order issued in the exercise of its powers.
2. the RFEJYDA has legal personality, full capacity to act for the fulfillment of its purposes and jurisdiction in matters within its competence.
3. the RFEJYDA is dedicated to the practice, promotion and development of Judo, and the associated sports Jiu-Jitsu, Aikido, Kendo, Wu-Shu and self defense.
The six sports specialties listed, Judo is the principal. Kendo comprises two tests that are Iaido and the Jodo, and Wu-Shu, one which is the Tai-Chi - Chuan.
4. the RFEJYDA is affiliated to the international Judo Federation (IJF) and to the European Judo Union (UEJ), whose statutes it accepts and undertakes to comply, this, of course, within the Spanish legal system. It is, also, to those committees Olympic international and Spanish (IOC and COE).
In terms of their sports, similarly, associated with the international federations or global and European: Jiu-Jitsu (IJJF and EJJU), Aikido (IAF and EAF), Kendo (IKF and EKF) and Wu-Shu (IWJF and EWF), that fall.
It also belongs to the Ibero-American community of Judo and the JIU-jitsu.
5. the RFEJYDA not admits any type of discrimination, by it or by its members, by reason of birth, race, sex, opinion, religion or any other conditions or circumstances personal or social.
6. the RFEJYDA has its headquarters in Madrid and its registered address in calle de Ferraz, number 16. To change it to another term municipal, is required the agreement of the Assembly General.
1 in addition to those provided for in the preceding article as activities of the RFEJYDA, this exerts, under the coordination and guidance of the Higher Council for sports, the following public functions of an administrative nature: to) qualify and order, where appropriate, the activities and official State-level competitions.
For these purposes, the organisation of such competitions is understood to be referred to the general framework of the same regulation, as set out on the relevant federal regulations.
(b) Act in coordination with the federations of scope autonomic for the promotion general of their specialties sports in all the territory national.
(c) design, develop and run, in collaboration, in its case, with the federations of field autonomic, them plans of preparation of them athletes of high level, as well as participate in the development of them lists annual of them same.
(d) collaborate with the administration of the State and them of them communities autonomous in the training of technical sports and in the prevention, control and repression of the use of substances and groups pharmacological prohibited and methods not regulatory in the sport, through the application of the normative specific existing.
(e) organize or protect them competitions official of character international that are held in the territory of the State.
(f) exercise the authority disciplinary sports, in the terms established in the law of the sport, Real Decree 1591 / 1992, of 23 of December, on discipline sports, regulation of discipline federative and others specific provisions of development.
(g) where appropriate, execute resolutions of the Administrative Court of the sport and the Agency Spanish the protection of health in the sport.
(h) to exercise control of subsidies which are assigned to clubs and sports organizations in conditions fixed by the Higher Council for sports.
2. the acts performed by the RFEJYDA in the performance of the duties referred to in the preceding paragraph, may be challenged before the Superior Council of sports, in their relevant competent bodies, whose resolutions will exhausted administrative remedies.
1 so athletes can participate in activities and official competitions of State level, it will need to be in possession of a licence, issued by the regional federations of Judo and GIVES, with validity for each calendar year, according to the following minimum requirements: a) uniformity of economic conditions for all specialties sports, similar class and category, whose amount shall be fixed by the General Assembly.
(b) uniformity of content and data expressed.
2. them licenses issued by the federations of field autonomic will produce effects in the field State when these is hallen integrated in the RFEJYDA, is issued within them conditions minimum of character economic and formal that set that and communicate such expedition to the same.
Such effects is will produce once the Federation of field regional pay to it RFEJYDA the corresponding fee economic in them deadlines that is set regulations.
Them licenses issued by the federations of field autonomic that, according to it planned in them paragraphs earlier, empower for the participation in activities or competitions official of field State, footnoted them data corresponding unless in it language official of the State.
(These licenses reflect three concepts economic, namely: to) secure mandatory to is concerns the article 59.2 of the law of the sport.
(b) fee corresponding of the RFEJYDA.
(c) fee for the Federation of field autonomic.
3. any athlete may simultaneously have more than one sports license of national level in force for the same sport or sports specialty.
4 corresponds to the RFEJYDA the development and permanent updating of census of sports licensing of national scope, which should be available to all the autonomous federations, respecting, in any case, the data protection legislation.
5 they will be disabled to get a sports license entitling to participate in competitions of any sport refers to which paragraph 1 of this article athletes and other people from other walks of life who have been sanctioned for doping, the autonomous, both at the national and the international, while fulfilling the respective penalty or that they are disabled as a result of the offences provided for in the Act 3/2013 , 20 June, for the protection of the health of the athlete and fight against doping in sport.
Athletes who try to obtain a sports license may be subjected prior to his concession, to a doping control, in order to determine compliance with the requirements laid down in the said legislation.
1 the Secretary General of the Federation, appointed by the President and directly depending on it, is responsible for the administrative organization of the RFEJYDA, and they are specifically the following functions: to) raise minutes of meetings of the General Assembly and of its Executive Committee, acting as Secretary of those bodies, as well as the Board of Directors and committees which could create. In all she will act with voice but without vote.
(b) issuing appropriate certifications issued acts of the assessment bodies.
(c) report to the President and to the Board of Directors in cases where required to do so.
(d) resolve the pending issues.
(e) to ensure the accurate implementation of the agreements of the Federative bodies.
(f) sign communications and circulars.
2. the appointment of the Secretary-General shall be optional for the President of the RFEJYDA, who, if not you made such a designation, will be responsible for the functions of the former, and can delegate to appropriate persons.
1 the Manager of the Federation, appointed by the President and directly depending on it, is the main economic organ of the RFEJYDA, and they are specifically the following functions: to) exercise economic control over all of the Federative bodies.
(b) accounting for the RFEJYDA, propose payments and receipts, and write the balances, budgets and other economic reports.
(c) report to the Assembly General, to his Commission associate, to the President and to the Board directive, on them issues that you are subject or that consider relevant for the good order economic.
(d) to exercise the Chief of staff of the RFEJYDA.
2. the appointment of Manager will be optional for the President of the RFEJYDA, who, if not effected such designation, will be the responsible of them functions own of that can delegate in them people that consider opportune.
1. in the RFEJYDA the sport is governed by the existing law of the sport, by the Royal Decree 1591 / 1992 on sport, by the regulation of federal sport and the implementing regulations, and the sport for doping by the organic law 3/2013, 20 June, for the protection of health and the fight against doping in sport by Royal Decree 63/2008 of 25 January, which regulates the procedure for the imposition and review of disciplinary penalties for doping, by the regulation of sport federations and by the implementing regulations.
2. the exercise of it power disciplinary in it RFEJYDA corresponds to its Committee national of discipline sports, with faculty of investigate and, in its case, punish or correct to all them members of its own structure organic, clubs, athletes, jueces-arbitros, profesores-entrenadores, technical, managers and, in general, to all those people and entities that, being Federated, develop its activity in the field State , to which extends its competence.
3 authority disciplinary for doping of the RFEJYDA shall be carried out only on officially qualified as of international level athletes or to participate in international competitions, according to the provisions of the organic law 3/2013, 20 June, health protection and the fight against doping in sport.
4. the regulation of federal sport will articulate the organic, substantive and procedural aspects pertaining to the functions and powers of the National Committee of sporting discipline.
1. the Commission federal anti-doping is the body which has the authority and responsibility for the prevention, control and suppression of the use of prohibited pharmacological substances and non-sport regulatory methods and collaborate with public authorities in this area, assuming competences and activities that designates the regulations to carry out the doping controls in and out of competition.
Its Director will be appointed by the President of the RFEJYDA, who will also appoint its members.
Its composition and mode of operation, are contained in the Doping Control rules of the RFEJYDA.
2. infringements and sanctions for the Suppression of doping, are those listed in the organic law 3/2013, of 20 June, protection of health and the fight against doping in sport.
Search Translated Laws of Spain