Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-11151
In exercise of the powers conferred by article 10(2). b) of law 10/1990 of 15 October, sport, the Commission directive of the upper Council of sports at its meeting of 30 June 2015, has finally adopted the amendment of articles 1, 56, 57 and first final provision of the statutes of the Royal Spanish volleyball Federation , authorizing its registration in the register of associations sports.
In compliance of it planned in the article 31.7 of the law of the sport and article 12.3 of the Real Decree 1835 / 1991, of 20 of December, on federations sports Spanish and registration of associations sports, have the publication of the modification of them statutes of the Real Federation Spanish of volleyball, contained in the annex to the present resolution.
Madrid, 30 of September of 2015.-the President of the Council Superior of sports, Miguel Cardinal truck.
ANNEX statutes of the Royal Spanish Federation of volleyball item 1.
1. the Real Federación Española de Volleyball - hereinafter RFEVB - is a private associative entity, governed by the Act 10/1990 of 15 October, sport, by the Royal Decree 1835 / 1991 of December 20, on Spanish sports federations, by the other provisions that make up the current Spanish sports legislation, by the present statutes and its General regulations as well as other rules issued in the exercise of its powers.
2. the RFEVB enjoys of personality legal own and heritage own and independent of the of their associated, without mood of profit and with full capacity of work for the development of their competencies in all the territory Spanish.
3. the RFEVB is affiliated to the European Confederation of volleyball (CEV), International Federation of volleyball (FIVB), and to the Western European Volleyball Zonal Association (WEVZA), which belongs as a member, to accept and to comply with its statutes and regulations, as well as its decisions respecting the Spanish legal system. The RFEVB is also affiliated with the Spanish Olympic Committee.
4. the RFEVB has its domicile in Madrid, Augusto Figueroa Street, number 3, floor 2nd General Assembly may modify this address within the same autonomous community.
1. for participate in competitions official of field State in addition to the compliance of them requirements specific that is require in each case, in accordance with the frame competence existing, will be must be in possession of the corresponding license in force, according to them conditions minimum established in the law 10 / 1990, of 15 of October, of the sport, their provisions of development, in the present Statute and in them regulations that with arrangement to the same is approved.
2. licences shall be issued by the autonomous federations once verified compliance with the requirements established for his expedition in the sporting regulations in force, when these are integrated in the RFEVB, producing effects in the areas, national and regional, from the time that is entered in the register of the Autonomous Federation, must these inform the RFEVB made inscriptions as well as amendments to these inscriptions the data of the holders of the same to the RFEVB, that immediately them recorded.
In those communities autonomous in which not exist federations of field autonomic or this not is found integrated in the RFEVB, impossibility material, or if so is determined by the Federation of field autonomic, the license sports it issued the RFEVB.
Also to the RFEVB shall be responsible for the issuing of those licences for which is necessary to have a visa or authorization of the International Federation or European volleyball Confederation, where it transpires provisions in the statutes of the same.
3. licences shall enter the data at least in Spanish, the official language of the State. In addition, to reflect three economic concepts: to) compulsory insurance referred to in article 59.2 of the sports law.
(b) fee corresponding to the RFEVB. This fee will be fixed by the Assembly General of the RFEVB.
(c) fee for the Federation of field autonomic.
4. them income produced by them licenses will be directed primarily to finance the structure and operation of the RFEVB. He agreement for the cast economic between the RFEVB and them federations of field autonomic by the expedition of them licenses, it will adopt the Assembly General of the RFEVB in them terms designated in the article 23 and available transient eighth of it law 15 / 2014.
5. corresponds to the RFEVB the elaboration and permanent update of the Census of licenses sports, that must be to disposal of all them federations autonomic, that may have of their own censuses or records of them licenses that issued, respecting in all case the legislation in matter of protection of data.
6 they will be disabled to get sports licence who have been sanctioned for doping, both at regional level and in the State and internationally, while they are serving the respective.
In the same way and in the same terms as the previous paragraph, may not obtain license those persons who are disabled, as a result of scheduled offences in law 3/2013, of 20 June, protecting the health of athletes and anti-doping in sport, and where appropriate in the regional legislation. All the provisions of this paragraph means in the terms to establish legislation in the fight against doping.
1 are individuals dedicated to teaching, preparation and coaching of volleyball coaches, and who subscribe to the corresponding license so that links you to a club, federations of autonomous or the own RFEVB.
2. the coach, to carry on business in official competitions, must be in possession of the title of coach, awarded by the RFEVB on the proposal of the National Committee of coaches or territorial committees as appropriate, under the conditions determined by law.
3 to allow coaches to participate in official competitions will need to be in possession of license, according to the same minimum requirements established for the players.
First final provision.
Up to now in force statutes approved by the Board of Directors of the CSD on 3 December 1985 shall be repealed and many provisions and federal rules of inferior rank to oppose provisions of these statutes.
Search Translated Laws of Spain