Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-11389
The National Institute of statistics (INE) considers education a basic pillar that transcends to the Organization itself. The development and promotion of studies on statistics is important to improve the use of the statistical information provided by the National Institute of statistics to other users at the same time benefiting from research that can be done through channels other than from its own resources in this area.
On the other hand, the experience accumulated in the past years, has been shown that the award of scholarships offers graduates of recent degree the possibility to statistics approach in practical way and promotes their interest to be part of the statistics of the State administration bodies.
(He article 26.d) of the law 12 / 1989, of 9 of mayo, of the function statistics public, enables to the INE for the research, development, improvement and application of the methodology statistics. For play this function the INE convenes annually, through contest public in regime of concurrency competitive, scholarships for postgraduate that wish to start is in them methods and techniques used in it research statistics. To this end, recipients of the scholarships will participate in research and training activities to be established in the various programmes that the National Institute of statistics develops annually.
He object of this standard is set them bases regulatory for the concession of scholarships of postgraduate in statistics, of conformity with the regime established in the law 38 / 2003, of 17 of November, General of grants, and the Real Decree 887 / 2006, of 21 of July, by which is approves the regulation of the law 38 / 2003, of 17 of November General grant.
In accordance with it established in the article 17.1 of the law 38 / 2003, of 17 of November, General of subsidies, this order has been object of them reports favorable of the advocacy of the State and of the intervention associate of the intervention General of the State in the Institute national of statistics of the Ministry of economy and competitiveness.
By virtue, with the prior approval of the Minister of finance and public administration, have: article 1. Object.
This order is to establish the regulatory bases of the concession, in regime of competitive concurrence, of the National Institute of statistics (INE) scholarships for the training of postgraduates who wish to engage in the methods and techniques used in statistical research.
Article 2. Purpose of the scholarship.
The scholarships have by purpose the promotion and promotion of the research statistics, as well as the development and implementation of processes statistical.
Article 3. Requirements of the beneficiaries.
(1. for to get the scholarship, them applicants must meet them following requirements: to) own full capacity of Act, as well as the nationality Spanish or it of a country member of the Union European or of the space economic European, and be resident in Spain in the time of start the enjoy of it scholarship.
(b) be in possession of the title of licensed, engineer or architect, or of grade, that must have is retrieved during them three last years previous to the date of the publication of the resolution of call of them scholarships. Diplomas must be official or recognized or confirmed. On the case be pending such recognition or validation at the time of requesting the scholarship shall be, where appropriate, conditioned the granting of it to obtain recognition or recognition.
(c) be current in the payment of their tax obligations and with the Social Security in the terms established in the current regulations.
(d) does not incur in the prohibitions of the article 13.2 of the law 38 / 2003, of 17 of November, General of grants.
(e) not have been recipient of a scholarship granted by the INE, in advance, for the same object.
2. the resolution of the scholarships, setting documents and information to interested parties, be submitted may accept its replacement by a responsible for the applicant's statement. In this case, with previously to it proposed of resolution of award of the grant is must require to the awarded it presentation of the documentation that accredits the reality of them data contained in it cited statement, in a term not upper to fifteen days.
Article 4. Procedure for granting scholarships.
1. the procedure provided for in this order is the competitive concurrence, provided for in article 22 of law 38/2003 of 17 November.
2. the procedure for the award of them scholarships is start of trade, through call approved by resolution of the Presidency of the INE and posted in the newsletter official of the State, governed is to these effects by it established in the chapter II of the title I of the law 38 / 2003, of 17 of November, and in accordance with them principles of the law 30 / 1992 26 November, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure. This resolution will set the duration of the scholarship and may establish its extension, conditional on budget availability, by six-month periods up to a maximum period of 24 months, prior motivated proposal of the guardian of the training action will be elevated to the Presidency of the INE for its resolution.
3. Requests for scholarships is formalized on the official form, appearing as an annex in the resolution by which the call, within the period of 15 working days counting from the day following the publication of the resolution in the Gazette official of the State is made. They will be presented in the General registry of the National Institute of statistics (street Estébanez Calderón, no. 2 (ground floor), 28020 Madrid), or in the way established in article 38.4 of law 30/1992, of 26 November, legal regime of public administrations and common administrative procedure.
Interested parties may also submit the application by electronic means, in accordance with the provisions of law 11/2007, of 22 June, citizens electronic access to public services, through the procedure electronic «Request for scholarship statistics», available at the web address of the INE, www.ine.es, in paragraph «Virtual Office / electronic register».
Article 5. Competent bodies for the planning, instruction, and resolution of the procedure. Term in that will be notified the resolution.
1. corresponds the instruction of the procedure to the Secretariat General of the INE, that held few performances considers necessary for the determination, knowledge and checking of them data under which has of formulate is it proposed of resolution.
2. the evaluation of applications will take place by a Commission of appraisal, whose members shall be appointed by the President of the INE.
The Commission will be integrated by a President and four vocal designated among the staff of the INE of the subgroup A1. One of them must belong to the Secretariat General of the INE, and will act as Secretary, with voice and vote. He President of the INE will designate equally to those alternate.
The operation of the Commission will be attended with them means personal, technical and budget of the organ in which is is integrated.
He operation of the Commission is adjusted to the forecasts contained in the chapter II of the title II of the law 30 / 1992, of 26 of November.
3. the organ instructor, to the view of the record and of the report of the Commission, will formulate the proposed of resolution, that, properly motivated, is rise to the organ competent to resolve the procedure.
4. corresponds to the President of the INE the resolution of the procedure, which not exhausted it via administrative, can the interested brought resource of Freehand before the Minister of economy and competitiveness, in the term of a month from their notification.
5. the resolution will be motivated and is published in the «newsletter official of the State», with expression of it call, the program of credit budget, the identity of them fellows, the rejection of the rest of them requests and the amount of them scholarships.
6. the maximum period to resolve and to notify the resolution of the procedure shall be three months, counting from the day following that on that end of the deadline for submission of applications. The expiry of the maximum period foreseen, without having notified the resolution, legitimate stakeholders to understand rejected their request for aid.
Article 6. Assessment criteria.
Used the following criteria for the purpose of award of scholarships: to) languages: knowledge of English, French or German documents attested. Maximum 10 points.
(b) have attended the processes of the bodies of the INE statistics proving assistance to targeted testing. Maximum 10 points.
(c) professional experience in statistical activities. Maximum 10 points.
(d) training, which is mainly that related to the statistical area. Maximum 10 points.
(e) qualifications related to the area of statistical knowledge, valued according to the academic record. Maximum 40 points.
(f) computer skills related to the management of databases and statistical packages, accredited documents. Maximum 10 points.
(g) interview personal about the suitability of the candidates. Maximum 10 points.
Commission responsible for evaluating requests interview candidates than scholarships offered twice, can expand this quota if it sees fit.
In case of tie in the score of them aspiring, the order of priority is established by the greater score reached in the note half global of the record academic.
Article 7. Amount of the scholarship.
It claims full monthly of each scholarship will be in 2016 to 898,43 euros, and can establish is in them successive resolutions annual of call of scholarships, an increased percentage equal to the planned in the law of budgets General of the State for the personal to the service of the sector public. The payment is made in twelve monthly installments in the quoted amount, in proportion to the actual time of grant, which apply discounts and deductions which may be applicable in accordance with the provisions in force. In case of extension, is may increase the amount full monthly of each scholarship, depending on them availability budget, for match it to the amount established in the corresponding resolution annual of call of scholarships for that exercise.
Article 8. Obligations of the beneficiaries.
(Them Fellows assume them obligations of character general established in the article 14 of the law 38 / 2003, of 17 of November, and, in particular, the following: to) will participate in them programs statistical that set the INE, attending to them meetings and to them activities that is determined. In the term maximum of three months, from the completion of the scholarship, must present a memory on the knowledge acquired and the or them programs statistical in which have participated. This memory must be presented to the guardian of the scholarship.
(b) shall provide the information request you by the Court of Auditors, the General intervention of the administration of the State or the own INE to verify compliance with the conditions or requirements laid down for the granting of scholarships.
Article 9. Breaches and procedure of returned.
Default by the beneficiary of the requirements and obligations on the occasion of the award of grants, in accordance with article 37 of law 38/2003 of 17 November, will be rigged, without prejudice to other responsibilities that could be incurred, the obligation of repayment of amounts wrongly received. The Presidency of the INE will be the organ competent for the revocation of the scholarships.
Article 10. Conditions and incompatibilities.
1. the enjoyment of the scholarships referred to in this order shall be concurrent obtain any subsidies or AIDS granted by agencies, public or private, Spanish or foreign, with the same educational purpose.
In the event that the beneficiary was found enjoying another aid previously granted, you must submit supporting documentation stating his resignation to that at the beginning of the period of enjoyment of the aid subject to this order.
2. in any case, the granting and enjoyment of the scholarships will involve labour or statutory any relationship of the fellow with the Agency.
3. the application of them scholarships and its later acceptance, in case of award, imply the acceptance of it willing in these bases and in the corresponding call.
Article 11. Measures to ensure the good order of the scholarships.
1. modification of it resolution of concession of it Scholarship: all alteration of them conditions dyed in has for the award of the grant and, in all case, it obtaining concurrent of others scholarships in matter of statistics, granted by other administrations or entities, public or private, national or international, will take entail, without prejudice of others responsibilities in that could incur is , the obligation of returned of the amounts received.
2. returned of the amount of the scholarship: will proceed the returned of them amounts perceived in concept of scholarship, and the requirement of the interest of takes, from the time of the payment of the scholarship until it date in that is agreed it origin of the returned, in them alleged planned in the article 37.1 of it law 38 / 2003, of 17 of November , and in accordance with the procedure laid down in articles 41 to 43 of the Act.
3 incorporation of alternates: organ instructor will raise, with the motion for a resolution of the Fellowship, a complementary list of alternates, in order of priority, for the case of occurring resignations or revocations, in the first six months of training.
Article 12. Liability and penalties.
Beneficiaries of grants regulated by this order will be subject to the responsibilities and the penalties which, on administrative offences in terms of subsidies, establish articles 52 to 69 of law 38/2003 of 17 November.
Provision additional unique. Applicable regulations.
In all matters not provided for in this order or in the respective notices shall apply the provisions in law 38/2003 of 17 November and its regulation of development approved by the Royal Decree 887/2006, of July 21, as well as in law 30/1992, of November 26, and in how many standards are applicable.
Provision repealing only. Repeal legislation.
This order repeals the order EHA/3181/2010, of 22 November, which approve the regulatory bases for granting by the National Institute of statistics of scholarships in statistics, as well as how many provisions of equal or lower rank to oppose provisions of the own order.
Available end first. Application of the order.
It empowers the holder of the Presidency of the INE so that it dictate how many resolutions it deems necessary for the implementation of this order.
Available to finish second. Title competence.
This order is issued under cover of as provided for in article 149.1. 31st of the Spanish Constitution, which attributes to the State the exclusive competence in the field of statistics for State purposes.
Available to finish third. Entry into force.
This order shall enter in force the day following to the of your publication in the «Bulletin official of the State».
Madrid, 14 October 2015.-the Minister of economy and competitiveness, Luis de Guindos jury.
Search Translated Laws of Spain