Read the untranslated law here: http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-2015-11426
Law 48/1960 of 21 July on air navigation, establishes in its article 36 the requirement that all aircraft are provided with a certificate of airworthiness.
In that article establishes the competence of the Ministry of public works to issue this certificate to civil aircraft, by what must be understood, that this competition has it the Ministry of defence for aircraft having consideration of military or belonging to the armies, institutes, agencies or services dependent or related to the Ministry of defence.
With the publication of the Royal Decree 2218 / 2004, of 26 November, which approves the regulation of defence airworthiness was collected mandate in article 38 of the law 48/1960 of 21 July, regulate by rules of procedure requirements and tests necessary for the issuing and renewal of certificates related to the airworthiness of aircraft , as well as their term of validity.
The experience gained since the entry into force of the Royal Decree 2218 / 2004, of 26 November, the emergence of aerial systems piloted by remote control in the fleets of the armies and the importance that currently have major international aeronautical programs with participation of Spain, make it necessary to address the approval of a new defense airworthiness regulations to adapt to current circumstances.
In addition, it is necessary to include in the scope of the regulation to the Guardia Civil, insofar as this armed Institute used aircraft that have the consideration of military aircraft, in accordance with article 14.1 of the law 48/1960 of 21 July.
In the process, to comply with the provisions of article 24.1. c) of law 50/1997, of 27 November, the Government, and evacuate the procedure of hearing citizens or associations or organizations representing them, this Royal Decree has been subject to consultation of professional bodies and associations whose purposes are directly related to the subject of the provision.
The present Royal Decree aims to establish the process by which an aircraft obtains the certificate of airworthiness, for what is set as prerequisite to the design of the aircraft has one of type certificates described herein.
The request for the expedition of any certified of type, as well as them requirements that is must meet and the documentation to deliver, are defined in them chapters III, IV, V, VI and VII of this real Decree.
By virtue, on the proposal of the Minister of defence, with the prior approval of the Minister of finance and public administration, in accordance with the Council of State and after deliberation by the Council of Ministers at its meeting of October 2, 2015, HAVE: single article. Approval of the regulation.
Approves the regulation of airworthiness of Defense, which is then inserted.
Sole repeal provision. Repeal legislation.
Repealed the Royal Decree 2218 / 2004, of 26 November, which approves the regulation of airworthiness of Defense, and many provisions of equal or lower rank which is contrary to the provisions of this Royal Decree.
First final provision. Skill-related title.
This Royal Decree is issued under cover of the provisions of article 149.1.4. of the Constitution, which attributes to the State exclusive competence in matters of Defense and armed forces.
Second final provision. Faculty of development.
It empowers the Minister of Defense to dictate on the scope of their powers many provisions are necessary for the development and implementation of the provisions of this Royal Decree.
It empowers the Minister of defence and Minister of the Interior to issue jointly many provisions are necessary for the development and the implementation of the provisions of this Royal Decree in cases in which the rules handed down affect the Civil Guard Corps.
Third final provision. Entry into force.
This Royal Decree shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Given in Madrid, on October 2, 2015.
Defense Minister PEDRO MORENES EULATE REGULATION OF AIRWORTHINESS THE DEFENSE CHAPTER I provisions general article 1. Object and scope of application.
1. this item regulation defines and regulates the various certificates that guarantee safety in flight of aircraft and military air systems piloted by remote control, and establishes procedures for its issuance, the requirements to be met by applicants for certificates, and rules that follow their owners and custodians to maintain in force and get your renewal.
2 this regulation is a: application to) all aircraft, air systems piloted by remote control, motors and propellers, hereinafter "products", used by the armies, institutes, agencies or services dependent or linked to the Ministry of defence or the Guardia Civil, military or that may be of interest to these or to the Spanish defence industry.
(b) the aircraft or military air systems piloted by remote foreign property only in the specific case of restricted certificates of airworthiness or for experimentation, with the limitations indicated in the sections corresponding to this regulation, provided that there is the delegation of the airworthiness authority of the country of the owner of the aircraft to the airworthiness authority of the defence , in later AAD, and accepted by, when they are in the Spanish defence industry for: 1 work of modification, maintenance or testing under the supervision or direction of the National Institute of technical Aerospace "Esteban Terradas", hereinafter INTA, or any other accredited test centre, 2nd.
3. this regulation does not apply to aircraft with civil registration record.
4. no aircraft or air system military flown by remote control from the covered by this Regulation shall be authorized to flight if you do not have certificate of airworthiness that corresponds in effect.
5. any aircraft of the misunderstood in this Regulation shall carry on board during your airport the airworthiness certificate that corresponds in effect. In the case of military air systems piloted by remote control, the document must be always available on the control station.
6. the provisions of this regulation refers to without prejudice to the rules that are applicable in the event that for aircraft or systems military air piloted by remote control in question has requested a certificate from the civil aviation authority.
Article 2. Kinds of certificates.
Certificates governed by this regulation are the following: to) type certificate: document by which the ADF certifies that a type of product has been designed and tested according to standards and approved procedures and that, therefore, it is considered safe for flight.
(b) Provisional type certificate: document by which the ADA has to be given for a type of product, he has been achieved, through the process of certification, a degree of knowledge of its technical characteristics and operation deep enough to allow to establish some limitations of airworthiness within which such a type is considered safe for flight.
(c) supplemental type certificate: document by which the AAD certifies that one major modification to a design type which has been designed and tested by an organization other than the type-certificate holder, has demonstrated compliance with approved applicable procedures and requirements.
(d) conformity certificate: document by which the signatory company of a contract guarantees that product, component, equipment or service in compliance with contractual requirements.
e) certificate: document whereby the company or organization responsible for the production or maintenance of products, components or equipment ensures that the work carried out in the same meet applicable airworthiness regulations.
f) airworthiness certificate: document used to identify technically an aircraft or air system military piloted by remote control, define their characteristics and express the qualification which is worth to use, inferred ground inspection and corresponding ground and flight tests.
(g) certificate of airworthiness for experimentation: document that is issued to that aircraft or military air system piloted by remote control which is in prototype stage or used specifically for trials, experimental or demonstration flights.
(h) restricted airworthiness certificate: document that is issued to that aircraft or military air system piloted by remote control which is covered by a certificate or provisional type certificate, but whose airworthiness is not fully demonstrated, although it is capable of performing some aerial operations safely.
(i) Provisional airworthiness certificate: document that is issued to that aircraft or air system military piloted by remote control which is covered by a provisional type certificate, but, apart from that, meets all other requirements to obtain a certificate of airworthiness.
j) airworthiness certificate for export: document that is issued for an aircraft or military air system piloted by remote control for the purpose of export or sale.
(k) technical certificate: document that guarantees have been trials, analysis and all kinds of tests and experimental work necessary to demonstrate that they meet the certification basis established for each type of product or those modifications to those who require it.
The issuance of type certificates defined in paragraphs a), b), c) above corresponds to the AAD. They must be signed by personal or aeronautical engineer with equivalent qualification according to the legislation in force, in the Area of industrial inspections of the General Sub-Directorate for inspection, regulation and Defence Industrial strategy, and will be endorsed by the airworthiness authority of the defence.
The certificate of conformity shall be subject to the provisions of paragraph 2 of article 35 and article 36 of this Royal Decree.
The certificate of fitness is follow to it established in the article 38 of this Royal Decree.
The issuing and renewal of certificates of airworthiness set out in paragraphs f), g), h), i) and j) above shall be subject to the provisions of article 40 of this Royal Decree.
Issue the technical certificate engineer aeronautical, or staff with equivalent qualifications according to the legislation in force, recognized the technical authority that issues the certificate.
Article 3. Inventory of aircraft and military air systems piloted by remote control from the defense.
1. take at the General Directorate of armament and Material, hereinafter DGAM, of the Ministry of defence, for the purposes of control of the application of this regulation, the inventory of aircraft and military air systems piloted by remote control from the defense, which will be registered all aircraft and military air systems piloted by remote control that are within the scope of this regulation. The Council of airworthiness will determine the content of this inventory.
2. them different armies, institutes, agencies or services dependent or linked to the Ministry of defense that have of aircraft or systems air military piloted by control remote may constitute to them same effects others inventories, in which, as minimum, include them same data that them included in the inventory cited in the paragraph above. These inventories do not supplement the inventory of aircraft and military air systems piloted by remote control from the defense in the DGAM.
3. them aircraft and systems air military piloted by control remote that can be of interest for the Ministry of Defense, it guard Civil or for it industry Spanish of Defense, must be necessarily registered in the inventory of the DGAM from the time in that its owner request of the Ministry of Defense the application of this regulation.
CHAPTER II authorities and competent bodies article 4. Of defence airworthiness authority.
1. the Director General of armament and Material is the airworthiness authority of the defence and in it lies the Executive authority in the application of this regulation.
2. for the exercise of its authority, you will be advised by the Council of airworthiness.
Article 5. Council of airworthiness.
1. airworthiness Council is the body of work of the ADA and will be attended with those media personal, technical and budget assigned to the DGAM.
2 will be composed of the following members: to) President: the AAD.
(b) Vice-President: Deputy Director General of inspection, regulation and Industrial strategy of Defense of the DGAM.
(c) vocal: representatives of airworthiness of the army, the Navy and the air force, the representative of airworthiness of the Guardia Civil, a representative of the General Sub-Directorate of inspection, regulation and Defence Industrial strategy of the DGAM, appointed by the AAD, a representative of the General Sub-Directorate of experimentation and certification of INTA appointed by the Director-General of INTA and representatives of airworthiness of all institutes , agencies or services dependent or linked to the Ministry of Defense or the Guardia Civil that have of aircraft or systems air military piloted by control remote.
(d) Secretary: a representative of the Subdirectorate General of inspection, regulation and Industrial strategy of Defense of the DGAM appointed by the AAD. For the purposes of the meetings of the Council, the Secretary will have voice but no vote.
3. the members of the Board of airworthiness will be aeronautical engineers.
4. the functions of the Permanent Secretariat of the Council of airworthiness will be assumed by the Subdirectorate General of inspection, regulation and Industrial strategy of Defense of the DGAM.
5. a competent technical body is an organization recognized by the ADA with capacity, guarantees and sufficient procedures so that you can make directly or through other recognised bodies, supervision of inspections, tests and for ground and flight tests necessary for, once the process is finished, issued a technical certificate and corresponding product data sheets or you can carry out tasks of certification of design organizations production, training or maintenance of products and licensing of maintenance personnel. The competent technical bodies that the Council of airworthiness will be on a preferential basis are the General Sub-Directorate of experimentation and certification of INTA and the Subdirectorate of inspection, regulation and Industrial strategy of Defense of the DGAM.
6. the President of the Council of airworthiness can convene to experts when it deems suitable, that will participate with voice but without vote.
7 the Council of airworthiness functions are as follows: to) approve the certification basis for obtaining the type certificate, Provisional type and supplemental type.
(b) inform previously on the issuance of supplemental type, type, and provisional type certificates as well as its revisions.
(c) propose to the ADF the airworthiness directives deemed necessary, as well as laying down the procedure for its preparation.
(d) inform previously the empowerment by the AAD of aeronautical engineers that they issue and renew the certificates of airworthiness referred to in this regulation.
(e) establish procedures for the approval of documents of foreign origin relating to maintenance of the airworthiness of domestic and imported products.
(f) develop in relation to continuing airworthiness, the General guidelines and procedures to issue the AAD for the development and interpretation of this regulation and to harmonise its implementation at the level of each army, Institute, organization or service dependent or linked to the Ministry of defence or the Civil Guard.
(g) support the ADA in relations with international organizations and agencies of airworthiness civilian and military, to meet and propose the application of international standards and practices that may be of interest and, in particular, from the scope of the European Defence Agency.
(h) promote the training in themes of airworthiness of the personal that can be considered is affected by the application of this regulation.
8. the actions of the Council of airworthiness is adjusted to it willing in the title II, chapter II, of the law 30 / 1992, of 26 of November, of regime legal of them administrations public and of the procedure administrative common.
Article 6. Representatives of airworthiness.
1. Army, Institute, agency or service dependent or linked to the Ministry of Defense or the guard Civil will appoint between his personal engineer aeronautical to the representative of airworthiness. If not available of said personal technical, you can delegate these functions in another army, agency, Institute or service. If any of the above options is not possible, exceptionally it may designate specifically appropriate technical personnel of other origin with the express approval of the Board of airworthiness.
2. in logistics commanders of each army, and each Institute, agency or service dependent or linked to the Ministry of defence or Civil Guard there will be a technical body responsible for managing the entire process of airworthiness in the bosom of their own organization, which must have the approval of the AAD, to previously defined requirements that must comply with the Court.
3 functions of airworthiness representatives will be the following: to) represent the Council of airworthiness to each army, body, Institute or Department or the Civil Guard.
b) coordinating all actions for airworthiness within your organization for the purposes of the particular application in each case of this regulation.
(c) to exercise the initiative for the issuance of airworthiness directives.
(d) propose to the AAD aeronautical engineers that need to be enabled to issue and renew the certificates of airworthiness set in this regulation and the aeronautical staff enabled to issue and renew the certificates of competency proceeding.
CHAPTER III type-certificate article 7. Type-certificate.
(1. certificate of type is constituted by: a) own certificate.
(b) revisions of the same sheet.
(c) the sheet of data with the definition of the design of type associated, reference to the manual of flight, manual of pesos and focused and plan of maintenance for aircraft, systems air military piloted by control remote and the documentation with the information equivalent required for others products.
2. in the case of military air systems piloted by remote control, type certificate refers to the complete system, i.e. the aircraft or set of aircraft, station or stations control, data binding, and the elements of launch and recovery, if you have them and any other element of the system necessary for safe flight.
Article 8. Type design.
(1. a design of type consists of: to) them flat and specifications of the product, and a list of them flat and specifications of them elements of configuration, that allow identify it configuration and them aspects of the product, to demonstrate that meet with the requirements of this Regulation applicable to the product.
(b) information on dimensions, materials and processes necessary to define the characteristics of the product.
(c) the section of the limitations of airworthiness contained in the instructions for the maintenance of the airworthiness.
(d) any other data necessary to allow the determination of the characteristics of airworthiness of later products of the same type.
2. each type design shall be identified uniquely.
Article 9. Application for the issue of the type certificate.
1.podra request a certificate of type any agency or entity of right public or private with capacity to assume them responsibilities and obligations derived of its concession.
2. the request for issuance of the type certificate you should contact the AAD, hindquarters to the DGAM registry or at the Secretariat of the Council of airworthiness Subdirectorate General of inspection, regulation and Defence Industrial strategy or any of the places set out in article 38.4 of law 30/1992, of 26 November , and through the use of electronic means, in accordance with law 11/2007, of 22 June, of electronic access of citizens to public services.
(3. such application must go accompanied of: to) the design of type.
(b) calculations and analysis required that demonstrate or help to demonstrate that the product that is intended to certify meets with them bases of certification.
(c) reports and results of (Bank, ground and flight) tests that demonstrate or help prove that product that is intended to certify compliance with the certification basis.
(d) the technical certificate of the competent technical authority, if the applicant has, or its corresponding application.
4. for products covered by a certificate of valid civil type in Spain, the requirement shall be determined by the Council of airworthiness to be validated.
5. the deadline for resolving and reporting will be six months from the day following the presentation of the request, understanding that lack of resolution, within such period, will have rejected effects. Against this resolution which puts an end to the administrative procedure, it should be optional appeal for reversal or be challenged directly before the contentious-administrative court order. In the attribution of jurisdiction to remedy the organs of the administration of the State and public bodies created under their dependence are expressly excluded.
Article 10. Certified technician.
(Certified 1. this item shall include, in addition to his reviews resume: to) the data sheet with the express mention of the definition of type design.
(b) any other condition or limitation prescribed for the product that determines the Council's airworthiness.
2. the Council of airworthiness, through its permanent secretariat, will be informed of activities of certification in the field of application of this regulation.
3. all them specifications of them elements, materials, equipment and accessories included in the design of type and that will be used in the manufacturing of them products must be previously documented and qualified aeronautics, and in its integration not will present any feature or aspect that do unsafe its operation.
4. for the purposes prevented in article 83.3 of the law 30/1992, of 26 November, this certificate will have the character of mandatory and critical for the completion of the process of resolution and notification of the type certificate.
Article 11. Determination of the basis for certification.
1. certification basis are the standards, requirements and requirements of the rules applicable for obtaining certificate of type, which will be established by agreement between the applicant and the competent technical authority and submitted to the Council of airworthiness for its approval.
2 for its determination will take into account: to) the mandatory regulations.
(b) the regulations proposed by the applicant.
(c) the regulations applied to like products of national use.
(d) the regulations applied by the national authority of the country of origin of the product, if this is import.
(e) the regulation which has been agreed upon between the applicant and the contracting agency.
(f) the requirements of airworthiness the competent technical authority or the applicant appropriate to the product that is intended to certify.
(g) the proposed means of compliance.
(h) the rules established in organizations international in which participates Spain.
(i) any other requirement that the Council of airworthiness deems appropriate.
3. If the Council of airworthiness manifests itself in contrast within the period of two months from the day following the date of filing for approval, the initial certification basis shall be considered approved.
4. If not reached agreement between the applicant and the competent technical authority on the basis of certification, will be the Council of airworthiness to decide in this case.
Article 12. Demonstration of compliance with the certification basis.
1. one time approved the certification basis, shall be notified to the applicant for his knowledge and effects on conducting trials and tests that are necessary for its implementation.
2. the applicant will allow that the competent technical authority, directly or through other agencies, oversees inspections and for ground and flight tests necessary to demonstrate compliance with the certification basis.
3. for all type of aircraft or systems air military piloted by control remote, before the realization of them shootings initial of motors in them prototypes and of the first flight, the applicant must perform them studies, them analysis and them trials in land necessary to ensure them conditions of security acceptable for such operations. So it will be to the provisions of article 46.
4 the applicant, under the supervision of the competent technical authority and according to the certification plan agreed between them, must make all inspections and both ground and flight tests necessary to determine: to) compliance with the certification basis and airworthiness requirements.
(b) that the materials and products are compliant with the specifications of the design of type.
(c) that the parties of them products are compliant to the flat of the design of type.
(d) manufacture, construction and Assembly processes are in accordance with specified in the type design.
(e) the airworthiness limitations.
5. Once finished the process of demonstration of compliance with the certification basis, the competent technical authority shall issue a technical certificate.
Article 13. Issue of the type certificate.
Once issued technical certificate, the AAD shall issue the certificate, which shall be signed by an aeronautical engineer of Sub-Directorate General of inspection, regulation and Industrial strategy of Defense prior favourable report from the Council of airworthiness.
Article 14. Certificate type for imported products or resulting from international collaboration with participation of the Ministry of defence.
1. for the issuance of a product of import, the Council of airworthiness certificate may support, if necessary, the results of tests obtained in an official technical center of the country of origin. In these cases, the issuance of technical certificate corresponds also to the competent technical authority, upon verification of the compliance to applicable rules of procedures and methods of the Centre.
2. also be obtained type certificate for validation with the country of origin, provided that the competent technical authority to verify the basis for certification, which will take into account the existence of reciprocity agreements. The documentation submitted must be sufficient so that the competent technical body can issue the corresponding technical certificate.
3. for products because of a program of international collaboration with participation of the Ministry of Defense, the Council of airworthiness suit compliance with this regulation the specific characteristics of that program.
Article 15. Validity of the certificate.
The validity of the type-certificate shall be indefinite. However, the ADF can leave without valid type certificate if you breach any of the conditions required for granting. This timely record which will be hearing the holder must be instituted.
Article 16. Changes requiring a new type certificate.
(1. shall request the ADA a new type certificate when the modifications proposed by the holder of the certificate of a particular product type include: a) for aircraft: 1 a change in the number of engines or rotors.
2nd changes in the principles of propulsion of the engines or rotors, or that these last use different principles of operation.
(b) for systems piloted remotely: Besides the specific of the aircraft cited previously: 1 change in the number or type of aircraft that make up the system.
2. change in the number or type of control stations that make up the system.
3rd change in the principles of control and data transmission.
(c) for engines of aircraft, changes that affect to the principle of operation.
(d) for propellers, a change in the number of blades or in the principle of operation of the mechanism of change of step.
2. also shall request a new certificate type when the modification or set of amendments proposed in configuration, power, power (engines) limitations, limitations of speed (engines) or weight are such extension that are, in the opinion of the Council of airworthiness and following a report by the competent technical authority, a substantial change in the design of type, requiring a full investigation to demonstrate compliance with the applicable requirements.
CHAPTER IV article 17 provisional type certificate. Provisional type certificate.
1. certificate of provisional type meets the same specifications as those expressed for chapter III type certificate, and only will be issued when the requirements referred to in article 21.
2. the certificate of type provisional may be issued for those products that is are in a process of certification by validation of a certificate of type issued by an authority of certification of a country foreign, whenever is provide tests that allow, to trial of the Council of airworthiness, meet them requirements of this chapter.
Article 18. Request for the issuance of provisional type certificate.
The application of expedition of the certificate of type provisional must meet the conditions expressed in the article 9.
Article 19. Issue of the provisional type certificate.
Once issued provisional technical certificate, the AAD shall issue the provisional certificate, which shall be signed by an aeronautical engineer of Sub-Directorate General of inspection, regulation and Industrial strategy of Defense prior favourable report from the Council of airworthiness.
Article 20. Entry into force of the provisional type certificate.
He certificate of type provisional will have a duration of a year and may be renewed by periods equal of time.
Article 21. Requirements for the issuance of the certificate of type provisional.
(1. provisional type certificate applicant must: to) have requested the certificate.
(b) obtaining the approval by the Council of airworthiness of the corresponding certification basis of proposed type design and by the competent technical authority of the certification scheme.
(c) stating that: 1 the design complies substantially with the applicable airworthiness requirements for the issuance of the certificate of requested type.
(2nd the design is safe under the limitations of operation appropriate and specified in the paragraph e) of this article.
(d) submit a report demonstrating that the aircraft or military air system piloted by remote control prototype has been flown by performing all the required maneuvers to test compliance with the requirements for the issuance of the requested technical certificate substantially, and establish that the aircraft or system air military piloted by remote control can operate safely, in accordance with the limitations contained in this article.
(e) demonstrate all required limitations for the issuance of the requested technical certificate, including the limitations of weights, focused, speed, load, maneuvers in flight, operation of controls and systems, unless, for every limitation not established, imposed restrictions on operation appropriate aircraft or military air system piloted by remote control.
(f) prove that a prototype of the aircraft or system air military piloted by control remote has carried out at least 50 hours of flight.
(g) submit a flight manual and a manual of weights and containing the limitations set out in this article.
(h) submit the maintenance of airworthiness by an inspection plan and maintenance instructions to ensure the airworthiness of the aircraft or military air system piloted by remote control.
2. in addition, is determined that indication, characteristic there is no or condition that might make unsafe aircraft or air system military piloted by remote control when it is operated in accordance with the limitations set out in paragraph 1.e) of this article.
CHAPTER V amendments to the design type and requirements for approval article 22. Classification of changes in type design.
The modifications of the design of type is classified as major and minor. One major modification is that, without being understood in the case of article 16, has appreciable weight, centering effect, structural strength, reliability, operating features or other characteristics affecting the airworthiness of the product. Amendments to the software that may contribute to a failure in a system function whose result prevents continue secure flight or landing of aircraft or unmanned aerial vehicle, or carry out of inadvertently Assembly, release or locking of the armament, or those resulting from a process of engineering associated with a change of processor will also have this consideration. All other changes are minor.
Article 23. Approval of the older type design modifications.
1. major modifications will be approved by the competent technical body. If the applicant is not the holder of the type-certificate shall apply the provisions of Chapter VII.
2. the applicant must submit to the competent technical authority substantial and descriptive data (drawings, technical documents of design, testing, calculations, instructions for maintenance the airworthiness, etc.). A time approved, if the organ technical competent considers necessary a new certificate of type or a review of the same, shall forward to the Council of airworthiness the corresponding proposed, so this take its decision.
3. for products manufactured by the domestic industry destined for export, airworthiness Council may delegate to the competent technical authority determining the demand for a new type certificate or a review of the existing.
4 for import products, the Council of airworthiness shall establish special approval procedures duly sanctioned under the ADA.
5. within the installation of modification you must demonstrate that the relationship between her and any other changes or major repair installed previously does not introduce any adverse effect on the airworthiness of the product.
Article 24. Approval of minor of type design modifications.
1. minor type design modifications must be approved by the competent technical authority, to which the applicant must provide the information necessary for its evaluation, which should include, at a minimum, plans and descriptions of modifications.
2. the competent technical authority may delegate to the applicant, recognized once your technical training, such approval. Procedures for delegation shall be elaborated by the Council of airworthiness and duly punished by the AAD.
3. them armies, institutes, agencies or services dependent or linked to the Ministry of Defense or the guard Civil may approve them modifications under of the design of type that correspond to its areas respective, following for this the procedure that will establish the AAD to proposed of the Council of airworthiness.
4. the modifications approved by an authority Aeronautics foreign applicable to aircraft or systems air military piloted by control remote in service may be approved by them armies, institutes, agencies or services dependent or linked to the Ministry of defense in accordance with the procedure that set the Council of airworthiness duly sanctioned by the AAD.
Article 25. Directives of airworthiness.
1. directive of airworthiness is a change of the design of type for restore them levels of security as consequence of have is detected a failed, operation faulty or defect in that design that affects to the safety in flight.
2 when the ADF issued a directive of airworthiness, the holder of the type certificate: to) facilitate type design amendments to all operators of the goods covered by this certificate.
(b) it will introduce modification required in new products.
Article 26. Determination of the certification basis for changes to type design.
1.cualquier modification of the design type must meet the same certification bases used in obtaining the type certificate.
2. If the competent technical authority considers that a proposed modification gives place to a new design, or a complete redesign of elements or facilities of systems or equipment, shall be a new determination of the basis for certification.
Article 27. Reports of failures, runs bad and defects.
A type, provisional type or supplemental type certificate holder and airworthiness representatives must inform the AAD and airworthiness Council through its permanent secretariat, in the shortest possible time and with the inclusion of the information available and applicable to the case of any accident, incident, failure, defect or malfunction in any system , subsystem, equipment or element that, by their nature, generality or persistence, direct or indirectly, affects to it security in flight of the aircraft or system air military piloted by control remote.
Article 28. Maintenance of the airworthiness and documentary reflection of modifications.
1. the set of leading actions to maintain the initial conditions of airworthiness through established and protected in the type-certificate procedures. These actions, as well as the technical and human resources necessary for them, will be compliant with the regulations set by the ADA.
2. them modifications made on a product in service, covered by a certificate of type, or on its documentation, must be reflected in a newsletter of service u order technical approved, before its referral to the user.
3. the above documents must be approved in accordance with it planned in them articles 23, 24 or 25 according to is applicable.
CHAPTER VI reviews the certificate of type article 29. Request for the revision of the type certificate.
To modify a product covered by a certificate of the type with the introduction of one major modification generated by the holder of the certificate of type not provided in article 16, it shall require the AAD issuance of a review of the original type certificate. This application is made in accordance with what indicated in the article 9.
Article 30. Determination of the basis for certification in the revisions of the type certificate.
To determine the basis of certification will proceed as indicated in article 26 for changes to type design.
Article 31. Issue of the review of the certificate of type.
The review of the certified of type will include it annotation in the sheet of revisions of the certified of type original of the product, it review of the sheet of data, that collects it approval of the modification greater proposed with them conditions specified in the article 23 and it review of the certified technical.
CHAPTER VII article 32 supplemental type certificates. Application for a supplemental type certificate.
The application of the certified of type supplementary must direct is to the AAD, to who corresponds the competition of issue it, e will include a test of that is has of it information required of the design of type to which is applicable, well with them resources own of the applicant, or through agreements with the holder of the certified of type.
Article 33. Determination of the basis of certification of a certificate of type supplementary.
The certification basis applicable to one major modification that is intended to protect by a supplemental type-certificate shall be established by agreement between the applicant and the competent technical body, approved by the Council of airworthiness and shall be based on the originals that were used to certify the type design that is intended to modify.
Article 34. Requirements for the issuance of a supplemental type certificate.
1. the holder of a certificate of type supplementary must develop, maintain and update them manual required by them criteria of certification of type applicable, through them modifications necessary that cover them changes introduced under the modification greater covered by the certified of type supplementary, and supply copies of these manual to the organ technical competent when this it request.
2. the Council of airworthiness will impose additional requirements to the applicant for a supplemental type certificate so to ensure maintenance of the airworthiness and the levels of safety of aircraft as well as the fulfilment of their obligations.
3. the organization that had designed and rehearsed the major modification must be recognized as design organisation with one scope sufficient for the design of complete aeronautical products. Dentro_de this recognition must include in particular the following procedures to be audited regularly: to) that guarantee the airworthiness of certificate type and design of the aircraft or military air systems piloted by remote control covered by the supplemental type certificate.
(b) those who define a structure capable of carrying out data analysis after the notification of accidents, incidents, faults, defects or malfunctions which may give rise to airworthiness directives, and define the appropriate corrective actions.
(c) those who define the generation and distribution to the operators of the bulletins service, modifications and maintenance information required to ensure compliance with the airworthiness directives applicable to the product.
CHAPTER VIII certificates of conformity and fitness article 35. Issuance of the certificate of conformity.
1. manufacturer will issue a certificate of conformity for each product serial number. You can also issue this certificate to main assemblies when so required and all those elements that are prompted by contract.
2 the procedure for issuance of the certificate of conformity shall be as follows: to) in the case of domestically produced products, the certificate must be signed by the recognized representative of the Organization of quality from the manufacturer, in accordance with its own regulations accepted by the Ministry of defence, and must be endorsed by the representative of the official quality assurance , in later RAC, corresponding, appointed for the purpose.
(b) in the case of foreign manufacturing products: 1 if it's a country that has entered into with Spain a mutual support of official quality assurance agreement, shall apply to the manufacturing national, with the proviso that the endorsement should do so the relevant official body the manufacturer country or, where appropriate , the corresponding RAC, appointed for the purpose.
2nd if it is from a country not included in the previous paragraph, shall apply for products domestically, with the proviso that the endorsement should do so by delegation an official organization unrelated to the manufacturer or, where appropriate, the corresponding RAC, appointed for the purpose.
Article 36. Endorsement of the certificate of conformity.
1. This certified item must always be endorsed by a representative of the Area of industrial inspections of the General Sub-Directorate for inspection, regulation and Industrial strategy of Defense of the DGAM. In the case of products of non-Spanish origin, this endorsement is obtained by delegation or directly.
2. the endorsement will ensure that the manufacture of the product has been fulfilling the or publications of quality that apply from those included in the STANAG 4107 'Mutual Acceptance of Government Quality Assurance» (acceptance mutual of the official quality assurance) and must always ensure that products which covers have been manufactured according to the specifications and applicable drawings that define the design of type.
Article 37. Documentation required for the endorsement of the certificate of conformity.
(1. for endorsement of the certificate of compliance will require the following documentation: to) in the case of domestically produced goods covered by a certificate of type: 1 type-certificate.
2. definition of the design standard of the aircraft manufacturing countersigned by the competent technical body.
3rd list of deviations and derogations accepted by the contracting authority or the RAC corresponding, if so settles down.
4th relationship signed functional tests in accordance by the representative of the Organization of quality from the manufacturer with the visa of the RAC corresponding whenever applicable.
5 document of acceptance of those flights of test of the manufacturer, if applicable.
6 document of acceptance of them flights of test of the client, if applicable.
7th sheet of data of them engines and propellers installed with its time of operation, in the case of aircraft and systems air military piloted by control remote.
(b) for products of manufacturing foreign, the documentation that must be provided will be defined by the authority national of assurance of the quality, in forward ANAC, for each case particular and must be equivalent to the required for them products of manufacturing national.
2. the ANAC will determine also the documents that require endorsement official.
Article 38. Certificate of fitness.
1. this item certificate must be signed by personnel with the qualifications, training and experience in the product concerned, as it defined the Council's airworthiness and appointed by the responsible organization that carries out the production or maintenance work on products or elements. This certificate guarantees that the actions listed in paragraphs b), c), d) and e) of paragraph 2 of article 43 has been carried out correctly. If is have effected in different establishments, the personal above indicated, appointed by each one of them will issue its own certificate.
2. for works in the industry, these certified must be endorsed by the personal with the degree, it training and experience adequate, according to define the Council of airworthiness, appointed to the effect by the Ministry of Defense, army, body or Institute or service that has hired them works.
3. in the case of work carried out by the industry or foreign service centers, the owner of the aircraft or military air system piloted by remote control can adapt the fulfilment of this requirement to the characteristics thereof.
CHAPTER IX certificates of airworthiness article 39. Certificate of airworthiness.
1. this item certificate will include a mention express of the certificate of type that protects the aircraft or system air military piloted by control remote and your sheet of data.
2 possession of this certificate in force indicates that the aircraft or military air system piloted by remote control: to) is an approved design and, therefore, is covered by a certificate of type.
b) has been manufactured in accordance with the design type by using approved procedures.
(c) since the beginning of its lifecycle, it has been built, inspected and maintained according to plans and approved procedures, which are designed to maintain airworthiness.
Article 40. Issue and renewal of the certificates of airworthiness.
1. issuing and renewal of certificates of airworthiness object of this chapter is the responsibility of the AAD. They must be signed by an engineer aeronautical, or personal with equivalent qualifications according to the legislation, approved by the AAD and designated according to procedure established by the Council of airworthiness and approved by the AAD, provided the documentation provided and the results of ground and in-flight inspections convincingly demonstrate the safety of the aircraft or military air system piloted by remote control for the flight , except for those certificates of airworthiness restricted and experimental, for which not are necessary them tests in flight.
2. the term maximum for resolve and notify will be of six months, from the day next to the presentation of the corresponding application, understanding that the lack of resolution, elapsed said term, will have effects rejected. Against this resolution which puts an end to the administrative procedure, it should be optional appeal for reversal or be challenged directly before the contentious-administrative court order. In the attribution of jurisdiction to remedy the organs of the administration of the State and public bodies created under their dependence are expressly excluded.
Article 41. Documentation required for the delivery of the certificate of airworthiness.
(1. for the issuance of the certificate of airworthiness will be required the following documents: a) for aircraft or military air systems piloted by remote control new: 1 copy of the certificate of type which covers the aircraft or aerial system military piloted by remote control.
2nd certificate of conformity.
3rd documentation that identifies the aircraft or aerial system military piloted by remote control.
4th accreditation of the ownership of the aircraft or military air system piloted by remote control.
5th picture in accordance with the regulatory model provided for in annex III.
6 Declaration of the applicant of be in possession of the manual of flight, of the manual of weights and focused, of the manual of maintenance, of the plan of maintenance, and of the catalogue illustrated of parts, approved and updated according to the documentation.
7th relationship of existing applicable airworthiness directives applied and pending incorporate.
(b) for aircraft or military air systems piloted by remote control used: 1 the same documentation for aircraft or aircraft systems military piloted by remote control new, except for the certificate of conformity issued by the manufacturer.
2nd last certificate of airworthiness.
3rd list of service bulletins and built-in technical orders.
4th documentation that clearly reflects the previous life of the aircraft or military air system piloted by remote control to allow technically assess their condition.
2. in the event that any of these documents could not be obtained, the Board of airworthiness shall determine equivalent test that must be provided.
Article 42. Validity of the certificate of airworthiness.
1. validity of the certificate of airworthiness shall be one year and shall be renewed, as specified in article 43.
2. the maintenance of the airworthiness during the period is the responsibility of the army, body, Institute or service owner or user of the aircraft or military air system piloted by remote control, according to its organization and internal procedures. The AAD shall verify compliance with applicable regulations through the corresponding joint audits between the DGAM and army, body, Institute or corresponding service, staff whose outcome will be deducted the corresponding organizational capacity to exercise responsibility for the maintenance of the airworthiness.
3 the certificate of airworthiness will lose its validity, besides by the end of its period of validity, in the following cases: to) by accident or breakdown involving one major repair according to the classification of article 49.
(b) for non-compliance in term modifications or mandatory inspections ordered in airworthiness directives).
(c) for input in review general of the aircraft or system air military piloted by control remote.
(d) by disposal specific of the AAD when, to proposed reasoned of the representative of airworthiness of the organization responsible of the maintenance of the aircraft or system air military piloted by control remote, is note a degradation in the security for the flight, although not is give none of them alleged before designated.
Article 43. Documentation required for the renewal of the certificate of airworthiness.
1 should apply for the renewal of the certificate of airworthiness when occurs any of the cases of loss of validity described in article 42.
2 the aeronautical engineer in charge of the renewal will require, at least the following documentation: a) issued airworthiness certificate last.
(b) plan made and pending and approved maintenance carried out in accordance with that, since the last renewal.
(c) documented list of repairs, troubleshooting and corrective actions carried out since the last renewal or issuance.
(d) relationship of directives of airworthiness distributed by the Council of airworthiness force for those products affected built-in from the last renewal or expedition and them pending of incorporate.
(e) list of service bulletins and technical orders incorporated since the last renewal or issuance.
(f) certificates of competency that apply.
3 proven documentation and carried out inspections and ground test and tests in flight on the aircraft or military air system piloted by remote control by competent technical personnel, in accordance with the approved procedure and with satisfactory results, the designated aeronautical engineer will proceed to the renewal of the certificate of airworthiness.
Article 44. Cancellation of the certificate of airworthiness.
1. certificate of airworthiness will be cancelled when it is one of the documents that have served as the basis for his expedition, or when one of them has been altered or falsified.
2. also you will be cancelled before any changes in the design or in the approved operation of the aircraft or aerial system military piloted by remote control arising from a new model.
Article 45. Provisional airworthiness certificate.
Provisional airworthiness certificate shall be issued to aircraft or military air systems piloted by remote control that are covered by a provisional type certificate and its use shall be compliant with the limitations specified in article 21. Its validity will be of six months and never will be superior to the of the own certificate of type provisional. Them conditions for its emission will be the same that the specified for the certificate of airworthiness normal.
Article 46. Certificate of airworthiness restricted.
(1. its expedition the aircraft or system air military piloted by control remote should have of a certificate of type or of type provisional valid and be able of perform of form safe any of them operations that is listed: to) aircraft or systems air military piloted by control remote new: flights of verification and acceptance of production.
(b) aircraft or systems air military driven by control remote used:
1 flights of verification and acceptance after works of maintenance in factory or center of maintenance, for which the certificate of airworthiness has lost its validity.
2. flights to industry or certificate of airworthiness expired service center.
3rd flight with certificate of airworthiness expired, without its immediate renewal being possible.
4th flights outside the limits of airworthiness, for specific and certain operations (for example, overweight, without all of the operational instruments, on the sea, etc.).
5th test flights for the issue of certificates of airworthiness or renewal of those who have lost their validity.
2. in all cases, the security conditions and the corresponding limitations of flight will be established by the owner or the technical staff responsible for the material, and approved by aeronautical engineer appointed to the issuance of the certificate.
3. in the case of aircraft or military air systems piloted by remote control from non-Spanish property, a certificate of the type defined in this Regulation shall not be required. He certified restricted is issued only for flights of verification of them works made and will be requirement essential for his expedition that exist a request of the owner of the aircraft or system air military piloted by control remote and a delegation to the AAD of it authority of airworthiness that has issued the certified of type that protects the aircraft or system air military piloted by control remote. In these exceptional cases the restricted airworthiness certificate shall be issued only for flights of verification or acceptance.
4. the validity of this certificate shall be limited to the number of specified flights and will never be more than three months, but in special circumstances this period may be renewed as long as they persist.
Article 47. Certificate of airworthiness for experimentation.
1. certificate this item applies to aircraft or military air systems piloted by remote control used for trials in flight research and development and for demonstration of the basis for certification, as well as for training of crews of trials.
2. the certificate shall be issued by an aeronautical engineer enabled to this effect by the ADF, of responsible test centre, where he will perform the test or the competent technical body flights.
3. to issue the applicant shall provide a declaration of airworthiness which must be accepted by the aeronautical engineer enabled to effect to ensure an adequate level of safety.
4 the validity of the certificate shall be six months as maximum, renewable for equal periods, during which the following requirements must be met: to) in the case of aircraft or military air systems piloted by remote control that are the responsibility of an industry: 1 trial orders issued by the applicant to carry out test flights shall be within the limitations set forth in the statement of airworthiness accepted by competent technical body.
2nd prototype, changes to that configuration settings and their associated documentation will follow the applicable procedure issued by the competent technical body.
(b) in the case of aircraft or military air systems piloted by remote are the responsibility of the Ministry of Defense or control linked to this, the test center must follow processes control setting and approval of the modifications approved by the Council of airworthiness and duly punished by the AAD.
Article 48. Certificate of airworthiness for export.
1. This certified item ensures that aircraft or piloted by remote control military air system that protects has, at least, the security level sufficient for flight transfer to the importing country, with constraints that are specified in the.
2. This certificate does not constitute document authorizing the free movement of the aircraft or aerial system military piloted by remote control and will allow only the necessary flights for export.
CHAPTER X repair article 49. Definition and classification of repairs.
1.reparacion means the Elimination of damage and/or the recovery of the conditions of airworthiness after it put in service initial.
2. the Elimination of damage by replacement of elements or equipment without the need for any design activity shall be considered as a maintenance task and is therefore not considered a repair or approval required.
3. repairs are classified in major and minor with the same criteria as those specified in article 22.
Article 50. Approval of repairs.
1. for the approval of repair by the competent technical authority, the applicant shall provide the substantial data (technical documents, calculations, demonstration of compliance with the basis of certification, etc.,).
2 minor repairs must be approved by the competent technical authority, unless it has delegated this faculty in the applicant, recognized once their technical training. Procedures for such delegation shall be fixed and approved by the Council of airworthiness.
3. in the case of necessary repairs to flying an aircraft or military air system piloted by remote control featured outside the national territory, army, body, Institute or service that has the responsibility for the maintenance of airworthiness, such as emergency, designate an aeronautical engineer for the approval of repair that will allow flight to a service center.
ANNEX I abbreviations AAD: Defense airworthiness authority.
ANAC: National quality assurance authority.
DGAM: Directorate General of armaments and Material.
ESF: Equivalent Safety Finding.
INTA: Instituto Nacional de Técnica Aeroespacial "Esteban Terradas".
MCRI: Military Certification Review Item.
RAC: Official quality assurance representative.
ROD: Recognition of organization of design.
STANAG: Standardization Agreement NATO.
UAV: vehicle air not manned.
ANNEX II definitions A the purpose of this regulation, the following definitions apply: aircraft: is any vehicle able to sail through the air. For the purposes of this regulation, the vehicle may be equipped with armament in fixed or automatic installation and is part of the vehicle itself.
Airworthiness: it is the quality that makes a safe aircraft for the flight. It is the property of an air system in a certain configuration, get, keep, and finish a flight safely according to the approved limitations of use.
Airworthiness or maintenance of airworthiness: is the set of actions conducive to maintain safe conditions in initial flight through procedures established and approved.
Certification basis: set of airworthiness requirements and compliance methods associated to a specific process of certification of a product.
Service Bulletin: is the document issued by a manufacturer that defines the amendments that are intended to introduce products in service and the procedures for incorporation.
Aeronautical rating: is the official statement of compliance with military standards or, in their absence, civilians for aeronautical use.
Configuration: functional and physical characteristics of the product as described in the design.
Airworthiness Declaration: the Declaration made by the applicant prior to the completion of the first flight or trials in flight, where the results of studies, analyses and tests are set to land, as well as the airworthiness and operational limitations necessary to ensure acceptable security conditions for such operations in the proposed flight envelope.
Airworthiness directive: document issued or adopted by the Council of airworthiness and ratified by the ADA, which defines mandatory actions to be performed on one or more aircraft, when tests show that the airworthiness of these aircraft may be compromised otherwise.
Design of manufacturing standard: is the definition of the product manufactured in accordance with the design of type and all modifications and subsequently approved operating procedures.
Manufacturer: company responsible for the product warranty.
Propeller: mechanism that, by turning in the air around its axis, produces forces of traction, drive or lift.
Model: it is all development of an approved type which differs from this in minor and major modifications not important enough to constitute a new type.
Engine: machine designed to produce movement at the expense of a source of energy. Include all types of engines for aircraft regardless of the source of energy used and the propulsion system.
Maintenance plan: is the plan to prepare instructions for the continued airworthiness of each type of aircraft, engine or propeller. These instructions must contain the information necessary for the maintenance of the product and must include a section titled "limitations of airworthiness", which should contain the necessary information on items with limited life, intervals of inspection mandatory for the structure, systems and procedures.
Technical: is all technical document of a military nature involving the operation, maintenance or design.
Systems air military piloted by control remote: includes them elements individual of the system of vehicle air not manned (in forward «UAV»), that include the UAV, the station of control in Earth and any other element necessary to allow the flight, such as the link of communications or the system of launch and recovery.
Software: a set of programs, instructions, rules, etc., which allow the computer to perform certain tasks.
Type: design of a product that meets all and each an of the rules and specifications technical imposed in the bases of certification.
Owner: in relation to a type certificate, it is the agency or entity of public or private law with capacity to assume the responsibilities and the rights deriving from its concession.
Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV): powered aerial vehicle that does staff as an operator on board. The UAV include only those controllable vehicles in all three axes. (In addition, a UAV: to) is capable of maintaining is in flight by media aerodynamic.
b) is flown remotely or includes a program of automatic flight.
(c) is reusable.
(d) is not classified as a guided weapon or a similar device of single use designed for launching weapons.
Version: it is all development of an approved type which differs from it only in minor modifications.
Note: any technical documents relating to airworthiness not protected by appellations referred to here will be classified, according to their specific content, in one of those of this regulation.
ANNEX III photographs regulatory them photographs of the aircraft for the file must follow is to them following rules: size that allow see the aircraft or system air military piloted by control remote complete, with format landscape without margins and in color, with background smooth and uniform.
View side of the side left of the aircraft or system air military piloted by control remote, with the address longitudinal, axis X, of this, located in the perpendicular of the axis optical of the camera used.
Aircraft or military air system piloted by remote control must occupy the largest space of photography, without it being cut in margins any part or parcel of her piece.
In the case of helicopters, will be positioned blade rotors so that the length of the helicopter is maximum on the picture.
Military tuition or the call sign of the aircraft or military air system piloted by remote control, as well as its tactical distinctive must be distinguished.
ANNEX IV content of the sheet of data the sheet of data form part of the certificate of type and of the certified technical e includes them bases of certification, them limitations prescribed in them same and any another limitation or information that is judge necessary for ensure the operation safe of them products.
The information contained in the data sheet may have security classification, so wholly or in part may not be of public use and subject to the restrictions that the safety regulations set.
For aircraft, as minimum should contain: a) general information: identification of the type of aircraft.
Identification of the holder of the certificate.
Number of revision and date of this.
List of effective pages.
Each model will be in a separate section, a section of common data is accepted.
(b) information specific: will include the required for each model of aircraft when is applicable. It will be, as a minimum, the cited below: engines and its limitations.
Propellers and their limitations.
Fuels and lubricants approved.
Speeds and its limits.
Accelerations and its limitations. Diagrams of bursts and maneuver.
Apart from the center of gravity and position.
Weights based on the center of gravity. Maximum, minimum and operating weights. Manual of weights and focused.
General software and its limitations.
Geometric references of the aircraft, half rope aerodynamics, leveling devices.
Maximum number of seats.
Maximum load capacity.
Maximum capacity of fuel and lubricants.
Maximum altitude and range.
Movement of control surfaces and tolerances of these.
Specific shore team.
-QUIET - armament.
List of approved equipment.
Flight manuals. List of limited life items.
List of approved models and versions.
For military air systems by remote control, as minimum should contain: a) general information: identification of the class of aircraft and ground station that integrate military air system piloted by remote control.
Identification of the holder of the certificate.
Number of revision and date of this.
List of pages effective.
(b) information specific: definition of the design of type of the system air military piloted by control remote.
Shall include the information required for each model of aircraft (UAV) member of the system. It will be, as a minimum, the cited in the preceding paragraph.
It will include the required information from the control station: aircraft operators.
Limits of operation areas of operation.
(c) certification basis: applicable airworthiness requirements.
Special conditions, deviations, non-compliance, and exceptions.
Determinations of equivalent safety.
For engines, as minimum should contain: a) general information: engine type/Variant.
The holder of the type certificate.
Identification of the certificate.
List of effective pages.
Date of issuance of the type certificate.
Each engine model will be in a separate section, a section of common data is accepted.
(b) specific information: definition of type design.
Schematic of the engine type description.
Dimensions and weights.
Approved fluids (fuel, lubricating oils, etc...).
(c) operating limits: temperature limits.
Permissible maximum rotational speed.
Conditions of installation.
Limitations for the delivery.
(d) Bases of certification: requirements of airworthiness applicable, including those deducted from them MCRI´s.
Special conditions, deviations, non-compliance, and exceptions.
Equivalent determinations of safety (ESF´s).
(e) operation and commissioning instructions: instructions for operation of the engine.
Engine maintenance plan.
For propellers, as minimum should contain: a) general information: type/Variant.
The holder of the type certificate.
The propeller manufacturer.
Date of issuance of the type certificate.
(b) specific information: definition of type design.
Description Schematic of the type of propeller.
Dimensions and weights.
Plans and schemes.
Regimes of operation.
System of control.
Fluid approved (hydraulic, oil lubricants, etc...).
(c) limits of operation: power and maximum rotational speed at take-off.
Power and continuous maximum rotational speed.
Limitations for the delivery.
(d) Bases of certification: requirements of airworthiness applicable, including those deducted from them MCRI´s.
Conditions special, deviations, not compliance and exceptions.
Equivalent determinations of safety (ESF´s).
(e) operation and commissioning instructions: instructions for operation of the propeller.
Propeller maintenance plans.
Search Translated Laws of Spain