The changes that have occurred in recent years in both the Spanish society and the position of Spain within the international community, make it necessary for the expansion and improvement of knowledge of the major EU languages by the personnel working for the Ministry of Economy and Finance.
To this end, in 2005 a program of scholarships for specialized English, French and German in other member countries of the European Union, to be published this year and next studies was developed, the corresponding calls for grants .
The Ministry of Economy and Finance, aware of the importance of this program, considers it desirable to expand the scope of potential beneficiaries, thus requiring the publication of a new regulatory basis on which, in addition to adapt the procedure for granting grant this extension, certain technical improvements aimed at simplification are introduced.
According to the above, and in accordance with the provisions of Article 17 of Law 38/2003 of November 17, General Grant, I have:
Sole Article. regulatory basis.
The regulatory basis for awarding grants from the Ministry of Economy and Finance for the improvement of English, French and German in the Annex to this Order are hereby approved.
Sole additional provision. Delegation of powers.
The body responsible for granting scholarships is the Minister of Economy and Finance, in accordance with Article 10 of Law 38/2003 of November 17, General Grant. In application of Article 13 of Law 30/1992 of 26 November on the Legal Regime of Public Administrations and Common Administrative Procedure, it is delegated to the head of the Undersecretariat of Treasury competition for the award from the same.
Single derogatory provision.
Repealed the Order EHA / 1525/2006 of 12 May, establishing the regulatory basis for awarding grants Economy and Finance for improving English, French and German are approved.
Single final provision. Entry into force.
This Order shall enter into force on the day following its publication in the Official State Gazette.
Madrid, May 4, 2007. The Second Vice President and Minister of Economy and Finance. Pedro Solbes Mira
Regulatory basis for awarding grants from the Ministry of Economy and Finance for the improvement of English, French and German
First. Object scholarships.
1. The purpose of the grants is to encourage the improvement of English, French and German employees of the Ministry of Economy and Finance, its Autonomous Bodies and State Tax Administration Agency, through conducting courses or studies, taught in English, French or German, in universities, specialized centers and language schools in other member countries of the European Union during their annual leave.
2. Applicants may raise any proposed course or study improvement of the aforementioned languages, although priority will be given to those whose content directly relate to any area of activity of the Ministry of Economy and Finance, its autonomous bodies or State Tax Administration Agency.
Second. Requirements for applicants.
1. Scholarship applicants must meet the following requirements:
A) Provide services within the national territory, as an official or employment fixed at the Ministry of Economy and Finance, its autonomous bodies or State Tax Administration Agency.
B) Proof of knowledge for the course or study-spoken language and escrito- under the terms provided in the base Sexta.1.2.b).
2. The request for grant applicants make a statement that they meet the requirements for beneficiary status required by Article 13 of Law 38/2003 of November 17, General Grant.
Tercera. Number and size of grants.
1. The number of scholarships will be established in each Order of call that, in turn, determine their distribution in two spots: the first, for employees of the Ministry of Economy and Finance and its autonomous bodies; and second, for employees of the State Tax Administration Agency.
2. The unit size of grants will consist of the following assignments:
A) Allocation to travel back and forth, which will not require justification, 500 euros.
B) Allowance for housing assistance and support, which will not require justification, 350 euros per week.
C) The amount of expenditures for the payment of courses or studies by the beneficiary universities, specialized centers and language schools, including tuition, fees and mandatory health insurance, up to 700 euros per week.
Annually in the call, you can update the amounts corresponding to each of these assignments depending on the evolution of prices leading to its determination.
3. The course or study of advanced language proposed by the applicant shall provide for not less than 20 hours a week teaching load and may not have a duration of less than two weeks nor more than five, having made prior to October 15 of year scholarships are called.
1. The enjoyment of the grants covered by this Order shall be incompatible with the receipt of compensation by reason of service, service fees derived from the corresponding country during the period of enjoyment.
2. The granting of scholarships covered by this Order shall be incompatible with any other grant or aid granted by any public administration or public or private entities for conducting the same studies or training courses leading to the award.
Quinta. Monitoring and control.
1. The scholarship recipients will be required to meet the obligations under Article 14 of the General Subsidies Act as provided in this Order and in particular:
a) Undergo performances accurate verification that they can perform competent control bodies to verify, where appropriate, compliance with the conditions or requirements for the granting of the scholarship.
B) notify the awarding body obtaining grants or aid granted by any public administration or public or private entities for conducting the same studies or training courses leading to the award.
2. Failure by the beneficiary of the obligations occasion of the award of scholarships, according to the provisions of Article 37 of the General Law on Subsidies will entail the obligation to repay the amounts wrongly received.
3. The project changes course or study center in which is taught or duration, or any other condition that would have been taken into account for the granting of the scholarship, it must be communicated to Evaluation Committee appropriate and may lead, if necessary, modification of the award decision.
Sixth. Procedure for granting scholarships.
1. Submission of applications.
1.1 Applicants must submit their application within 20 working days from the day following the publication in the Official Gazette of the corresponding Order of call in the model shall be annexed to it, and will be available on the websites (http://www.meh.es and http://www.aeat.es) and intranet of the Ministry of Economy and Finance and the State Tax Administration Agency.
1.2 The applicant shall submit with the application the following documents:
A) Report on the draft course or studies you want to perform (describing its purpose, content and duration), and in which the university, research center or language school which aims specified detailing take the course and place of residence during the development of the scholarship.
If it is intended to take the course or study in a country whose official language is not English, French or German, should be specified in mind the reasons for the choice of the applicant. In the event that not motivate or motivation is insufficient, according to the corresponding Selection Committee, the application will be rejected.
B) a certificate stating the level of language development of which the grant is requested. In the event that this documentation is not present or, if in the opinion of the Commission of corresponding Selection, just quedase not sufficiently established knowledge of the language, the applicant must carry and pass the tests that they intend level.
C) In addition, the applicant may submit for assessment in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 2.2 of this base, the following documentation:
Certified copy of academic qualifications or proof that they have requested.
Report of the holder
management center in which the applicant is intended for the use of language which seeks improvement in the job performed.
1.3 Applications must be submitted in any of the offices and records provided for in Article 38.4 of Law 30/1992 of 26 November on the Legal Regime of Public Administrations and Common Administrative Procedure and addressed, marking the appropriate box on the application, the Assistant Director General of Human Resources, Ministry of Economy and Finance, in the event that applicants are employed by the Ministry of Economy and Finance and its autonomous bodies or the Deputy Director of Human Resources of the State Agency Tax Administration, in the event that applicants are employees of the Agency.
2. Selection process.
2.1 The assessment of applications will be made by:
a) In the case of applications for employees of the Ministry of Economy and Finance and its autonomous bodies, a selection committee formed by:
President: A Ministry official Treasury.
Vowels: Two officials from the Ministry of Finance or its autonomous bodies and an official of the State Tax Administration Agency.
Secretary: An official from the Ministry of Economy and Finance.
B) In the case of applications for employees of the State Tax Administration Agency, a selection committee formed by:
President: An official of the State Tax Administration Agency.
Vowels: Two officials of the State Tax Administration Agency and an official of the Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Secretary: An official of the State Tax Administration Agency.
C) Members of those committees Selection shall be appointed by the head of the Undersecretariat of Treasury, proposed by the Director General of the State Tax Administration Agency in the case of members from this organization.
2.2 Selection Committees evaluate applications and related documentation according to the following scale:
A) Direct relationship of the course content with some of the areas of activity of the Ministry of Economy and Finance, its autonomous bodies or State Tax Administration Agency; 10 points.
B) Use in the workplace played by the applicant in the language whose improvement is sought; up to 10 points.
C) Duration of the course; 4 points for each full week exceeding two weeks of compulsory course duration.
D) Qualifications issued or approved by Spanish universities, with a maximum of 10 points:
Doctorates and postgraduate university studies: 10 points.
Title university degree or equivalent: 6 points.
Title university degree or equivalent diploma: 3 points.
It is presumed that the candidates have the appropriate qualifications to group qualifications or professional group to which they are attached and will be assessed without the need for photocopies of it are presented.
In the event that the candidate has one or several higher than for your group degrees and qualifications certifying that the above detail, will be valued only the upper degree. Rated 2.3
instances, the Selection Commission will establish a priority of requests from highest to lowest score, applying, in case of a tie, the criterion of seniority in the Administration recognized in accordance with the provisions of Law 70 / 1978 of December 26, recognition of previous service in the public administration.
The selection committees draw up the draft resolution selecting the candidates who had had the highest score.
The number of scholarships proposals may not exceed the quota of scholarships has been determined in accordance with the provisions of the base Tercera.1, unless one of these seats become vacant scholarships and the Secretariat for Economy and Finance order his accumulation the other quota.
The proposed resolution of each Selection Committee will rise through the General Department of Human Resources of the Ministry of Economy and Finance, the competent body for approval.
3. Resolución.-The Undersecretariat of Treasury delegation resolved by granting scholarships within three months from the deadline for submission of applications. This resolution shall terminate the administrative action, and it may potestativamente stand, administrative appeal within one month from the day following its notification to the Undersecretariat of Treasury or administrative appeal before the court competent within two months from the same date.
Resolution granting scholarships to interested parties in accordance with the provisions in Articles 58 and 59 of Law 30/1992 of 26 November on the Legal Regime of Public Administrations and Common Administrative Procedure be notified and after a period of ten working days from the day following such notification without the beneficiary waives expressly and in writing to it, is deemed to have been accepted.
4. The situation of the beneficiaries during their stay in the country of destination will be active duty and enjoyment of the scholarship will take place during the holiday period.
5 Payment of beca.-Payment of the scholarship will occur after your enjoyment and upon submission by the beneficiary corresponding to the Selection Commission, within a maximum period of 20 calendar days from the end of the course or study , the following documentation:
A) Certificate of college, specialized center or language school accrediting attendance and completion of the course or studies.
B) nominal Original documents supporting the expenditure incurred by the concept provided in the base Tercera.2.c).
C) Certificate to be aware of their tax obligations. This certificate can be obtained, with user certificate on the website of the Tax Agency (www.aeat.es) in the option 'Virtual Office', 'Certifications',' Application and issuance of tax certificates "indicating type certification, "Authorization subsidies".
Also, in the event that the contractor is not registered in the Central File of Third Parties must submit completed Annex 2 of the Order PRE / 1576/2002 of 19 June, which regulates the procedure for payment of obligations of the central government, which will be available on the web pages (http://www.meh.es and http://www.aeat.es) and intranet of the Ministry of Economy and Finance and the State Tax Administration Agency.
Seventh. Regime aplicable.-In all cases not provided for in these rules is subject to the provisions of Law 38/2003 of November 17, General Grant, Royal Decree 887/2006 of 21 July, approving the Regulations of the General Subsidies Act and, additionally, the Law 30/1992 of 26 November on the Legal Regime of Public Administrations and Common administrative Procedure and in any rule of administrative law that by its very nature could you be applied.