In exercise of the powers conferred by ministerial order of May 23, 2012, authorizing the Menendez Pelayo International University to establish the amount of the price to be paid for the provision of leading to the award of degrees and diplomas university academic services not officers for 2012,
This Rectorado, approved by the Governing Council of the University at its meeting on March 1, 2012, resolves:
Fix prices leading to the award of degrees and diplomas unofficial UIMP for 2012 as detailed in Annex university academic services.
Those prices are made public through the publication of this resolution in the "Official Gazette".
Madrid, 30 May 2012.- The Rector of the Universidad Internacional Menendez Pelayo, Salvador Ordóñez Delgado.
Public prices for academic services 2012
I. Courses, seminars and meetings to be held in all venues
Tuition Course Type A: 129 €.
Course Enrollment Type B: 170 €.
Course Enrollment type C: 221 €.
Course Enrollment type D: 345 €.
Type E Course Enrollment: 546 €.
Course Enrollment special type F-: 72 €.
Course Enrollment type G: 25 €.
Registration English Immersion course: 750 €.
Registration for courses
specifying hours, according to the following scale:
- Up to 20 hours: 25 € / hour.
- Between 21 and 50 hours: 20 € / hour.
- Between 51 and 100 hours: 15 € / hour.
- From 100 hours 14 € / hour.
The special rate will be applicable to courses and seminars that require a proposal from the Director of Educational center. This amount shall in no case be less the result of applying the 50% discount at the rate of type A.
Cantabria residents were held in the courses scheduled at the headquarters of Santander, a discount of 10% on the price of tuition.
Students who prove to be enrolled in the universities that have signed agreements with the UIMP on recognition of credits, it will apply the discount on the fee for the course set by the agreement.
Shall be exempt from payment of these public prices:
- Victims of terrorist acts as well as their spouses and children (Law 32/1999 of October 8, Solidarity with the victims of terrorism, BOE 09/10/1999).
- Beneficiaries large family of special category (category established in Law 40/2003 of 18 November on the Protection of Large Families, BOE 19/11/2003).
- Crime victims of gender violence and their children (Organic Law 1/2004 of 28 December on Integrated Protection Measures against Gender Violence, BOE 29/12/2004).
- All those students who were recognized a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33% (Law 13/1982 of April 7, Social Integration of the Disabled, BOE 04/30/1982 and Law 51 / 2003 of December 2, on equal opportunities, non-discrimination and universal accessibility for people with disabilities, BOE 3/12/2003). The accreditation of the degree of disability will be done by providing the corresponding certificate issued by the competent body of the Autonomous Region recognizes the status and degree of disability. In the event that the identification document has been issued prior to January 26, 2000 and are included in the assumptions of the recognition of a degree approval of the situations of disability decreed by the Social Security, it will be sufficient to submit one .
They may establish reductions or exemptions in these rates if so agreed with sponsoring entities by signing agreements.
The tuition exemptions provided for in the preceding paragraphs shall only apply once per academic year.
Personnel Menendez Pelayo International University, spouses and direct descendants, as well as collegiate Colegio Mayor Torres Quevedo, and where there are vacancies, they will be made a discount of 50% on the price of the enrollment the first year and 10% in the second and following.
The discounts are not cumulative.
II. Spanish Language and Culture for Foreigners
1. Prices of teaching.
General courses: from 9 April to 29 June / October 1 to December 14
Tuition and teaching materials *
In general courses if enrollment is carried out for 12 weeks, a reduction of ten percent is applied. It is imperative that the payment is made once and in case of subsequent cancellation will not be entitled to a refund.
Ollie # weeks + rates
Intensive summer courses: from July 2 to September 21.
2 to 27
6 to 31
3 to 21
Tuition and teaching materials *
* Additional week: registration fee € 170.
Quarterly bilingual (Spanish + subjects in English).
Outside the summer period
Spanish levels l
Subject of Spanish Culture (in English) (B)
Price (A + B)
45 h. subject
Other courses in Spanish.
9 to 13 July.
20 to 24 August.
Tuition + half board + leisure activities.
Spanish for specific purposes.
13 to 24 August.
Individual tuition + accommodation + Tour Bilbao (Guggenheim Museum).
Spanish for international experts (C1-C2).
13 to 31 August.
Tuition + accommodation + food.
Preparation for the Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE).
30 July to 17 August *
Tuition and teaching materials.
* This course may be made at any time always with a minimum number of students for a particular group or request.
2. Other tuition fees.
Rights exam (Diploma of Spanish): 45 €.
Certificates (Duplicates and special notes): 25 €.
Diploma in Hispanic Studies (HH EE) (with ECTS): € 100.
Diploma and Certificate of Language (with ECTS): € 100.
Mentoring project (3 ECTS): 50 €.
3. Workshops and complementary activities.
Tariff A: 36 €.
Rate B: 56 €.
Individual conversation classes (6 sessions of 30 minutes): 60 €.
Preparation for the DELE (intermediate and advanced): 70 €.
4. Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE).
The UIMP is examination center for the DELE by agreement with the Cervantes Institute. The UIMP apply to students who enroll and conduct tests on the same examination, the following prices established for 2012:
Diploma of Spanish A1: 102 €.
Diploma of Spanish A2: 117 €.
Initial Diploma of Spanish B1: 148 €.
Spanish Intermediate Diploma B2: 170 €.
Spanish Diploma C1: 178 €.
Superior Diploma of Spanish C2: 185 €.
III. Teaching courses for teachers of Spanish as a Foreign Language (FPELE) and Training of Translators and Interpreters
Course 10 hours: 135 €.
Course 15 hours: 180 €.
Course 20 hours: 200 €.
Course 25 hours: 210 €.
Course 30 hours: 262 €.
Course 50 hours: 390 €.
The teachers of Spanish language classes of Spanish courses for foreigners, provided there are vacancies, they will be made a discount of 50 percent in the price of tuition for the first course of ELE, 10 percent in the second and subsequent children and 10 percent in enrollment in the Master ELE.