The fifth final provision section two of the Act 9/2011, of 27 July, rights and duties of members of the armed forces, modified the additional provision sixth of law 39/2007, of 19 November, military career, which allows admission to the military medical corps, fundamental speciality medicine, and, therefore, at the military medical school without university degree previous, understanding the formation of the medical officers, in this case, on the one hand the military general, specific, and technical training and, on the other hand, the corresponding to the official university degree of graduate in medicine.
In order DEF/1158/2010, may 3, on general guidelines for curricula of military general, specific and technical training for access to different scales of officers, do not provide teaching training for incorporation into the scale of officers of the military medical corps, fundamental speciality medicine, when income is without previous University degree requirement , and, accordingly, it does not address or its duration, or credits that comprise it, as well as also the distribution of the workload and modular configuration of this curriculum, being necessary to develop all these aspects.
For these reasons, it is necessary to introduce relevant amendments in order to adapt this order to the new form of income established by law 9/2011, July 27.
On the other hand, it is necessary to adapt the order DEF/792/2010, of 25 March, which approved the rules that have governed the selection process for admission to military schools for training to access the scales of officers of the General bodies and Marine Corps, to modifications that , on formulas that apply for membership, has introduced the Royal Decree 558/2010, on May 7, in the Royal Decree 1892 / 2008 of 14 November, which regulates the conditions for access to the official university degree educations and procedures for admission to the Spanish public universities.
By virtue, I have: single article. Modification order DEF/1158/2010, may 3, on general guidelines of general military training curriculum, specific and technical for the access to the different scales of officers.
Modifies the order DEF/1158/2010, may 3, on general guidelines for curricula of general, specific and technical military training for access to different scales of officers, in the following sense: one. The second subparagraph of article 5e is changed), which is worded as follows: "matters and subjects, or part of the appropriations allocated to the latter, teaching training to join the scales of officers entering without requirement of previous University degree, you setting up curricula of military training, are also included in the curriculum of the degree of grade that is provided in the corresponding University of the» Defense, they are dual.»
Two. Amending article 6, which is worded as follows: «article 6. Structure of teaching training.
1. the teaching of training to join the official scales entering without university degree, comprises, on the one hand the plans of the military training and, on the other, those of an undergraduate university degree.
2 education of training to be integrated into the official scales entering university degree requirement, includes curriculum of the military training, general and specific, and where appropriate, of the technique that complete the previously accredited with certificates required for entry.
3 ascribed as a complement to military, training teaching includes curricula of general and specific military training and technical training that are necessary."
3. Amending article 7, which is worded as follows: «article 7. Military training schools.
1. the teaching of training officers to integrate or ascribed in the specific bodies of the armies and the common corps of the armed forces will be held at certain military educational institutions and which will be collected in the corresponding curricula.
2 specific subjects or subjects of the curriculum of military training may be at universities or educational institutions, civilian or military, domestic or foreign, that setting the corresponding Convention.»
Four. Amending paragraph 2 of article 8, which is drawn up as follows: «(2. La instrucción y adiestramiento se computará en días y semanas o, en su caso, en horas, conforme a lo siguiente: a) in days and weeks, when provided with unique character, understanding this as that period of time in which this activity is unique and priority in the teaching of education.» For purposes of computation, a day of instruction and training shall be equivalent to six hours of weekly hourly charge.
(b) in hours, in those cases in which the instruction and training is provided intermittently on different days; in this case, six hours shall be deemed equivalent to a day.
«(En ninguno de los dos casos a los que se hace referencia en los apartados a) and b) above be computed within the load, expressed in hours, the curricula of military training.»
5. (B) is modified) article 9, which is worded as follows: «b) integration into the bodies of quartermaster and engineers polytechnics of the army, Navy engineers and engineers of the air force and the common corps of the armed forces: 1 admission without university degree: whereas the integration of the two curricula that are referenced in article 6.1.»
-Military body of health, fundamental speciality medicine: 6 academic courses.
«2nd income with university degree: 1 academic year.»
6. Added a second paragraph to article 10.1, with the following wording: «the maximum number of credits necessary for incorporation into the scale of officers of the military medical corps, fundamental speciality medicine, when you enter without the requirement of a university degree, a result of the integration of the two curricula, will be 436.»
7. Added a second paragraph in article 11.b). 3 °, which is worded as follows: «In the case of income without qualification requirement shall apply provisions of the heading 1» eight. Amending the second paragraph of article 13.4, which is worded as follows: «In curricula for joining scales of officers whose duration exceeds one year, its cargo will be distributed among all courses which form them.»
9. Amending the second paragraph of article 13.5, which is worded as follows: «the students the formation to be integrated in the General bodies and marine, as well as in the military medical corps, fundamental speciality medicine entering without university degree requirement, must acquire at least competencies specific to level B2 of the Council of Europe as defined in the common European framework of reference for languages This being the required minimum to study a second language.»
10. 2 of article 14.d ordinal is changed), which is worded as follows: «2nd quartermaster and bodies of engineers polytechnics of the army, Navy engineers and engineers of the air force and common corps of the armed forces: between 2 and 3.5 ECTS per academic year.»
«Body health military, fundamental speciality medicine, admission without university degree: between 6 and 12 ECTS.»
Eleven. 2 of article 14.e ordinal is changed), which is worded as follows: «2nd quartermaster and bodies of engineers polytechnics of the army, Navy engineers and engineers of the air force and common corps of the armed forces: between 5 and 8 ECTS.»
«Body health military, fundamental speciality medicine, admission without university degree: not be less than 14 ECTS.»
12. Amending article 16, being worded as follows: «article 16. Design and content of the curriculum.
1 military training curricula shall contain the following: to) the professional profiles to achieve according to fields of activity in which the military will play, in the first employment, own her body and fundamental speciality roles.
(b) temporary curriculum planning (pursuant to Appendix 9 of annex II).
(c) the recognition of credits, whereas the military origin of the student.
2. the curriculum will determine matters or subjects that can be imparted, partially or totally, remote learning, students in a situation of pregnancy, childbirth or postpartum who cannot attend in person.
3. in the plans training to integrate into the General Corps and Marine Corps studies, as well as in the military medical corps, fundamental speciality medicine, without university degree requirement, in order to promote the English language training, priority in the bosom of the armed forces, regardless of their teaching through the appropriations allocated to the foreign language module in the last three years is you can incorporate their learning in other modules through the teaching, in that language, of the whole or part of any of the subjects that comprise them.»
13. Amending paragraph 2 of article 18, which is worded as follows: ' 2. for the remaining teachings of training of officers, the calendar of military training activities will be approved by the respective directors of teaching and, in the case of the common corps of the armed forces, by the Assistant Director-General of planning and teaching policy.»
Fourteen. Amending article 20, which is worded as follows: «article 20. Effects of improvement of curricula.
The overcoming of the curricula of the corresponding teaching training and the award of one of the squares in the annual provision access, will give rise to the following effects: a) the acquisition of the status of military career or military complement, if it was not previously.
(b) the attribution of the use of teniente or Alférez de navio, as appropriate, except when it is at a level of the same level with different body, in which case there will be retaining employment and length of service on the scale of origin.
(c) the acquisition of a fundamental speciality.»
Sole additional provision. Approval of curricula.
Within a maximum period of two months from the date of entry into force of this ministerial order, the Minister of Defense approve fundamental speciality, specific and general military training curricula for joining the scale of officers of the military medical corps, fundamental speciality medicine when the income does not require University degree.
First final provision. Modification of the order DEF/792/2010, of 25 March, which approved the rules that have governed the selection process for admission to military schools for training to access the scales of the General Corps and Marine Corps officers.
One. Amending the sixth paragraph of paragraph 2 of annex I of the order DEF/792/2010, from March 25, with the following wording: «M1, M2: the qualifications of a maximum of two exceeded the specific phase materials which provide ratings for a maximum of two overcome the specific phase exercises that provide the best final score of the contest best final score of the contest, or for access with senior technical titles» «, in accordance with the Royal Decree 1892 / 2008 of 14 November, modified by Royal Decree 558/2010, may 7, and paragraph 3 below.»
Two. Aborts (4) of annex I of the order DEF/792/2010, from March 25, running out of content.
Second final provision. Schools of development.
Undersecretary of Defense is authorized to issue, in the scope of their powers, many provisions are necessary for the implementation of this ministerial order.
Third final provision. Entry into force.
This ministerial order shall enter into force the day following its publication in the "Official Gazette".
Madrid, July 4, 2012.-the Minister of Defense, Pedro Morenés Eulate.