LAW 29 April 1952, n.
14. Establishment of fees to Ente Government for Tourism, Sports and Entertainment.
We the Captains Regent of the Most Serene Republic of San Marino
We promulgate and publish the following law approved by the Great and General Council at its meeting of 29 April 1952
1. E 'set up a special entrance ticket for the visit of the public monuments set in the amount of L.
50 per person.
The sale of wine moscato called San Marino is subject to the L. 10 fee for each
A modification of art. 3 of Law 12 May 1936 and the law March 29, 1943 the sale of cakes called
San Marino is subject to the L. 10 fee for each cake.
The sale of ceramics is subject to tassdi:
a) L. 10 for each piece of the value of L. 100 to L. 1,000;
B) L. 20 for each piece of superior value to L. 1000.
For every meal eaten in restaurants the note of expenditure must be released. Each note is
subject to the L. 10 fee for each meal units.
6. The fees referred to in Articles 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 of this Law will be applied based on particoli
provisions laid down by the Government Commission for Tourism, and collected by the Ente
government for Tourism, Sports and Entertainment of which will become ordinary entry.
7. Violations of this law shall be punished in accordance with art. 14 of Law March 8, 1927, n. 5, in conjunction with Article
. 1 of Law December 4, 1947, subject to the obligation of payment of the required fees.
8. This Act comes into force on 1 June 1952. Since
Our Residence, on this day of May 22, 1952 (1651 dFR).
THE CAPTAINS REGENT
Domenico Morganti - Mariano Ceccoli
THE SECRETARY OF STATE FOR INTERNAL AFFAIRS