RUSSIAN FEDERATION FEDERAL LAW on amendments and additions to the Federal Act "on waste production and consumption" and the Federal law "about licensing separate kinds of activity" adopted by the State Duma on November 22, 2000 year approved by the Federation Council December 20, 2000 year (as amended by the Federal law of 08.08.2001 N 128-FZ), Article 1. To amend the Federal law dated June 24, 1998, N 89-FZ "on waste production and consumption" (collection of laws of the Russian Federation, 1998, N 26, art. 3009) the following amendments and supplements: 1. Article 1 paragraph be supplemented as follows: "breakage and waste products of Nonferrous and (or) ferrous metals-dilapidated or have lost their consumer properties of products of non-ferrous and (or) ferrous metals and their alloys , waste generated in the production process of goods from non-ferrous and (or) ferrous metals and their alloys as well as incorrigible marriage, resulting in the production process of these products. "
2. In article 13, paragraph 3, the words "ferrous and non-ferrous metals," should be deleted.
3. Supplement article 13-1 as follows: "article 13-1. Requirements for the management of scrap and wastes of ferrous and non-ferrous metals (or) and their exclusion 1. Individuals can carry out in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation, the exclusion of non-ferrous metal scrap and waste resulting from the use of products of non-ferrous metals and property belonging to them, according to the list of allowed for admission from individuals a breakage and waste products of nonferrous metals, approved by State authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation.
2. Legal entities and individual entrepreneurs can carry out treatment of scrap and wastes of non-ferrous metals and their exclusion if there are documents proving their ownership of the specified scrap and waste.
3. Rules for the treatment of waste and scrap of non-ferrous metals and their exclusion shall be established by the Government of the Russian Federation.
4. Rules for the treatment of scrap and wastes of ferrous metals and their exclusion shall be established by the Government of the Russian Federation. "
Article 2. (Repealed-Federal Act of 08.08.2001 N 128-FZ).
Article 3. The Government of the Russian Federation within two months to bring its normative acts in compliance with this federal law.
Article 4. This federal law shall enter into force on the day of its official publication.
The President of the Russian Federation v. Putin in Moscow, the Kremlin December 29, 2000 N 169-FZ