On Amendments And Additions To The Federal Act "on The Conservation Status Of State And Municipal Educational Institutions And Moratorium On Their Privatization"
Original Language Title: О внесении изменений и дополнений в Федеральный закон "О сохранении статуса государственных и муниципальных образовательных учреждений и моратории на их приватизацию"
Read the untranslated law here: http://pravo.gov.ru/proxy/ips/?doc_itself=&infostr=x&backlink=1&fulltext=1&nd=102059155
Expired-the Federal law from 22/08/2004, no. 122-FZ (January 1, 2005 onwards), the Russian Federation, the FEDERAL LAW on amendments and additions to the Federal Act "on the conservation status of State and municipal educational institutions and moratorium on their privatization" adopted by the State Duma March 17, 1999 year, Article 1. To amend the Federal law on the conservation status of State and municipal educational institutions and moratorium on their privatization "(collection of laws of the Russian Federation, 1995, N 21, art. 1922) the following amendments and supplements: 1. Article 1: in the first paragraph, the words" for a period of three years "should be deleted;
supplement article fifth paragraph to read as follows: "teaching and experienced training industrial agriculture and other scientific, engineering, manufacturing enterprises, institutions and organizations, leading research and ensuring the functioning and development of education.
2. Article 2, after the words "educational institution", add the words "issued by the decision of the general meeting (Conference), which is mandatory shall be notified to the Federal Executive Body in charge of these educational institutions, relevant executive bodies of State power of constituent entities of the Russian Federation, the respective local government municipalities, chambers of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, the respective legislative (representative) bodies of constituent entities of the Russian Federation, and the representative bodies of local self-government, municipalities on the territories of these educational institutions.
3. In article 3, the word "representative" were replaced by the words "legislative (representative).
4. Article 4 shall be amended as follows: "article 4. Establish that the Elimination of the educational establishment, the founder of which is the federal organ of State power, and (or) organ of State power of constituent entities of the Russian Federation and (or) local authority can be carried out only with the consent of the body concerned of the legislative (representative) public authorities or representative body of local self-government of the municipality in whose territory the institution. Legislative (representative) is entitled to delegate these powers to committees (commissions), responsible education. ".
5. Add new article 5 and article 6 to read as follows: "article 5. To establish that the conditions for liquidation, reorganization and (or) changes the status of the State, municipal educational institution, and (or) changes in the composition of its founders should be determined by agreement between the founder and the data of the educational institution.
Article 6. State educational institutions, made in the State Register of particularly valuable objects of cultural heritage of the peoples of the Russian Federation are exclusively federally owned. Changing the form of ownership of these educational institutions are not allowed. ".
6. Article 5 considered article 7.
Article 2. The President of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation to bring its legal acts in compliance with this federal law.
Article 3. This federal law shall enter into force on the day of its official publication.
The President of the Russian Federation, b. Yeltsin, Kremlin, Moscow April 12, 1999 N 71-FZ
Search Translated Laws of Russia