RUSSIAN FEDERATION FEDERAL LAW on amendments and additions to the law of the Russian Federation "on employment in the Russian Federation" adopted by the State Duma April 7, 1999 the year approved by the Federation Council April 22, 1999 year Article 1. To the law of the Russian Federation "on employment in the Russian Federation (RSFSR Congress of people's deputies and the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR, 1991, no. 18, art. 565; Collection of laws of the Russian Federation, 1996, no. 17, art. 1915) the following amendments and supplements: 1. In article 3: the first paragraph of paragraph 1, after the words "the" add the words "as earnings";
item 3 the seventh paragraph be supplemented as follows: "submitting documents containing false information about the lack of work and earnings, as well as presenting other unreliable data for recognition of their unemployed.";
in paragraph 4, the words "two weeks" should be replaced by the words "one month from the date of rejection".
2. in paragraph 1 of article 28: second paragraph add the words ", including during the period of temporary incapacity to work of unemployed persons";
third paragraph add the words ", including during the period of temporary incapacity for work";
the sixth paragraph should be deleted.
3. paragraph 7 of article 29 shall be amended as follows: "7. All kinds of deductions with scholarships paid to citizens during the period of training, further training and retraining in the employment service bodies are manufactured in accordance with the legislation on enforcement proceedings".
4. paragraph 6 of article 30 shall be amended as follows: "6. all types of deductions to unemployment benefits shall be made in the manner prescribed by the legislation on enforcement proceedings".
5. paragraph 4 of article 31 to complement the second paragraph to read as follows: "citizens dismissed from organizations in connection with their liquidation, downsizing or State and recognized in the established order the unemployed, but not employed in the period during which at their last place of work an average wage given severance pay, unemployment benefit is paid from the first day after the specified period.
6. Article 35: the seventh subparagraph of paragraph 2, the words "to punitive deduction of earnings without deprivation of liberty, as well as" should be deleted;
paragraph four of paragraph 3 after the words "unemployed" add the words "without reasonable excuse";
second paragraph of paragraph 4 should be deleted.
Article 2. The President of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation to bring its normative acts in compliance with this federal law.
Article 3. This federal law shall enter into force on the day of its official publication.
The President of the Russian Federation, b. Yeltsin, Kremlin, Moscow April 30, 1999 N 85-FZ