Suspended for the year 2001-the Federal law dated 27.12.2000 N 150-FZ; from January 1 to December 31, 2002 year-out, federal law. N 194-FZ; in 2003 year-federal law of 24.12.2002. N 176-F3; in the year 2004-the Federal law dated 23.12.2003 N 186-FL has lost force since January 1, 2005 year-Federal Act of 22/08/2004, no. 122-FZ of the RUSSIAN FEDERATION federal law on exemption for travel on intercity transport for certain categories of students in State and municipal educational institutions adopted by the State Duma April 23, 1999 the year approved by the Federation Council May 17, 1999 year Article 1. Travel allowance provided to students at the State and municipal educational institutions 1. Entitled to 50% discount from the cost of travel on Intercity transportation to destination and back within the territory of the Russian Federation is available to students in full-time education in State and municipal general educational establishments and educational institutions of elementary professional education and living in families whose average per capita income does not exceed the amount of the subsistence level established by the constituent entities of the Russian Federation.
2. Allowance for travel is available when using long-distance rail transport (trains and cars of all categories, except for trains and wagons increased comfort).
In the absence of rail travel allowance is provided on one of the following types of intercity transport, irrespective of their form of ownership: water (category III), automotive (General use), airline (economy class).
3. This allowance is granted to travel repeatedly to their destination and back in the period from 1 October to 15 May and once to a destination and back in the period from 16 May to 30 September annually.
4. This allowance is available to students at the State and municipal educational establishments referred to in paragraph 1 of this article, for travel to your destination and back in the following cases: 1) committing collective excursions;
2) need rest in vacation time;
3) the need for consultation, examination and treatment in medical institutions located in other towns;
4) caused by family circumstances.
5. Limitation on benefits provision for travel for the period from 16 May to 30 September, as established in paragraph 3 of this article shall not apply to the cases referred to in subparagraphs 3 and 4 of paragraph 4 of this article.
Article 2. Effect of previously established benefits for the passage of the present Federal Act does not negate the benefits that were previously set by the USSR legislation and the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Article 3. Funding provided for in this federal law funding under paragraph 1 of article 1 of this federal law, shall be effected at the expense of the federal budget.
Article 4. Procedure of granting concessions to the passage of the order granting benefits to travel on intercity transport persons referred to in paragraph 1 of article 1 of this federal law, as well as the procedure for reimbursement of transport organizations provided for in this federal law, shall be established by the Government of the Russian Federation.
The Government of the Russian Federation until January 1, 2000 year set the order of reimbursement provided for in this federal law.
Article 5. Bringing of normative legal acts in accordance with this federal law to the President of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation to bring its normative acts in compliance with this federal law.
Article 6. The entry into force of this federal law this federal law shall enter into force on January 1, 2000 year.
Russian President Boris Yeltsin in Moscow, the Kremlin May 28, 1999 N 102-ФЗ