RUSSIAN FEDERATION FEDERAL LAW on amendments and additions to the Federal Act "on State benefits for citizens with children" adopted by the State Duma on July 16, 1998 the year approved by the Federation Council of the year July 17, 1998 (as amended by the federal laws of 30.05.2001 N 66-FZ;
from 22/08/2004, no. 122-FZ), Article 1. To amend the Federal Act "on State benefits for citizens with children" (collection of laws of the Russian Federation, 1995, no. 21, p. 1929; 1996, N 26, art. 3028; 1997, N 1, art. 3) the following amendments and supplements: 1. Part two article 3, after the words "shall be established by the Government of the Russian Federation", add the words "in the part not defined herein.
2. Article 16 shall be amended as follows: "article 16. The right to a monthly allowance for the child the right to a monthly child allowance is one of the parents (adoptive parents, guardians) for each born, adopted, adopted under the tutorship (guardianship) jointly living with him the child until the child reaches the age of sixteen years (student educational institution-until the end of learning them, but no longer than until they reach the age of 18) in families with an average per capita income whose size does not exceed 200 per cent of the subsistence level in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, established in accordance with the Federal law on the subsistence level in the Russian Federation.
Monthly child allowance is not payable to guardians (caretakers), receiving in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation money for the upkeep of children placed under guardianship (curatorship).
The accounting treatment and the procedure for calculating the magnitude of the average per capita income eligible for the monthly child allowance shall be established by the Government of the Russian Federation. "
3. (repealed-Federal Act of 22/08/2004, no. 122-FZ) 4. (Repealed-Federal Act of 22/08/2004, no. 122-FZ)
5. Article 17-1 believe article 17-2.
6. Article 18 supplement part 2 to read as follows: "the period during which the recipient of the monthly child allowance is obliged to inform you about the change in family income giving entitlement to the specified allowance may not exceed three months.
7. Article 19 supplement new paragraph 1 as follows: "appointment of authorities and State benefits for citizens with children, have the right to spot check the correctness of reported family income information applicant, in which the said authorities shall have the right to request and receive information from all bodies and organizations irrespective of their form of ownership, owning such information."
Article 2. This federal law shall enter into force on the expiry of one month from the date of entry into force of the Federal law of consumer basket in the Russian Federation adopted in the development of the Federal law on the subsistence level in the Russian Federation. (Repealed-30.05.2001 federal law N 66-FZ), President of the Russian Federation, the Government of the Russian Federation, within two months after the entry into force of this federal law shall bring its normative acts in compliance with this federal law.
The President of the Russian Federation, b. Yeltsin, Kremlin, Moscow, N 134 July 29, 1998-FZ