Read the untranslated law here: http://pravo.gov.ru/proxy/ips/?doc_itself=&infostr=x&backlink=1&fulltext=1&nd=102015275
W a c o n Russian Federation to establish the title of hero of the Russian Federation and the establishment of a special mark of distinction Medal "Gold Star" the Supreme Council of the Russian Federation p o s t a n o v I l e t: 1. Install the title Hero of the Russian Federation for appropriation for services to the State and the people, involving heroic feat.
2. For the purposes of special award-citizens rank differences of hero of the Russian Federation to establish a sign of special decoration-Medal "Gold Star".
3. Approve the Statute on the rank of hero of the Russian Federation.
4. Approve the description of the Medal "Gold Star".
The President of the Russian Federation, b. YELTSIN Moscow, Russia March 20, 1992 House Tips N 2553-I _ APPROVED by the law of the Russian Federation from March 20, 1992 year 2553-I N p o l o w e n and e of the rank of hero of the Russian Federation 1. The title Hero of the Russian Federation for services to the State and the people, involving heroic feat.
2. The title of hero of the Russian Federation shall be assigned to the President of the Russian Federation.
3. The hero of the Russian Federation shall be awarded: a sign of special decoration-Medal "Golden Star";
a diploma conferring the title of hero of the Russian Federation.
4. List of heroes of the Russian Federation shall enjoy the benefits established by law.
5. Medal "Golden Star worn on the left side of the chest over the orders and medals.
_ APPROVED by the law of the Russian Federation from March 20, 1992 year 2553-I N o p and c and n and e Medal "Gold Star" Medal "Gold Star" is a five-pointed star with smooth dihedral on the obverse. Beam length-15 mm.
The reverse side of the medal has a smooth surface and is limited to the contour of the speaker with a thin rim.
On the reverse side of the medal inscription is located in the center of prominent letters: "hero of Russia". Letter size 4 x 2 mm. In the upper arm of a number medals, with a height of 1 mm.
Medal using eyelets and rings connects with metal gilt kolodochkoj, representing a rectangular plate height 15 mm, width 19.5 mm, with the frames at the top and bottom.
Along the base of the kolodochki go slots, inner part is covered with moiré three-color ribbon in accordance with the colors of the national flag of the Russian Federation.
Kolodochka has on the backside of the threaded pin with nut for attaching medals for clothing.
Gold Medal, weighing 21.5 grams.
Search Translated Laws of Russia