Read the untranslated law here: http://pravo.gov.ru/proxy/ips/?doc_itself=&infostr=x&backlink=1&fulltext=1&nd=102017207
W a c o n RUSSIAN FEDERATION on the establishment of the Medal "Defender free Russia" the Russian Federation Supreme Council p o s t a n o v I l e t: 1. To establish the Medal "Defender free Russia".
2. to approve the regulation on medals "Defender free Russia".
3. Approve the description of the Medal "Defender free Russia".
Russian President Boris Yeltsin in Moscow, the Russian House of Soviets July 2, 1992 N 3183-I _ approved by the law of the Russian Federation dated July 2, 1992 N 3183-I p o l o w e n and e of medals "Defender free Russia" 1. The medal Defender free Russia "is made by the President of the Russian Federation.
2. Medal "Defender free Russia" is awarded to citizens of the Russian Federation, foreign citizens and persons without citizenship for courage in defending the constitutional order in the period of the coup d ' état of 19-21 August 1991 year, for merits in implementing democratic reforms, economic and political reforms, strengthening the Russian statehood, for his contribution to the solution of national problems.
3. Introduction to the Medal "Defender free Russia" and it shall be made in the manner prescribed by the applicable law on State awards of the Russian Federation.
4. Medal "Defender free Russia ' worn on the left chest and when there are medals and orders placed after a medal" for valorous work in the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945 ".
_ APPROVED by the law of the Russian Federation dated July 2, 1992 N 3183-I o p and s a n g coin "free Russia" Medal Defender "Defender free Russia" has the shape of a proper circle diameter 34 mm. On the obverse of the medal in the center of the equilateral cross depicts St. George, striking snake, and embossed inscription "August 21, 1991". On a smooth background image around the Cross branches of Laurel and oak.
On the flip side to the wavy background depicts the House of Soviets in Russia and cosmetic barricades. At the bottom of the three lines is embossed inscription "Defender free Russia".
The edge of the coin are bordered with upstand.
The medal is made of tombac, silver.
Medal using eyelets and rings connects with pentagonal kolodochkoj slipcase moiré dual 24 mm wide band, half-blue, half-"George".
The medal has a number.
Search Translated Laws of Russia