Read the untranslated law here: http://pravo.gov.ru/proxy/ips/?doc_itself=&infostr=x&backlink=1&fulltext=1&nd=102017451
W a c o n RUSSIAN FEDERATION on amendments and additions to the law of the RSFSR ' about population employment in RSFSR ' article 1. To amend the law of RSFSR ' about population employment in RSFSR "(records of the RSFSR Congress of people's deputies and the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR, 1991, no. 18, p. 565) the following amendments and supplements: 1. Footnote to the preamble shall be supplemented with the words" unless otherwise provided by law. "
2. the seventh paragraph of article 2 shall be amended as follows: "able-bodied citizens studying in general schools, vocational schools, as well as ongoing classroom course teaching in higher, specialized secondary and other educational institutions, including training in the federal public service employment (hereinafter referred to as the employment service).
3. Article 3 shall be amended as follows: "article 3. The procedure and conditions for the recognition of citizens unemployed Unemployed recognised able-bodied citizens who do not have work and earnings, are registered with the employment service in order to find suitable work and are ready to get down to it. If this does not take into account the payment for the execution of public works in employment services, as well as the payment of severance pay and average wage workers, once released from enterprises, institutions and organizations in connection with their liquidation, reorganization, downsizing or State.
The decision on recognition is taken by the employment service unemployed citizen by the citizen's place of residence not later than 11 days from the date of presentation of the employment service passport, work record or documents in their stead, as well as documents proving his professional qualification certificates on average earnings over the past two months, according to the last place of work, and for first-time job-seekers and do not have a profession (specialty)-passport and document on education. When the citizen recognized unemployed from the day of presentation of the documents.
The unemployed may not be recognized as citizens: have not attained the age of 16, as well as citizens who in accordance with the pension legislation are granted a pension, except citizens who receive a disability pension III group;
rejected within 10 days from the date of application to the employment service from two options for suitable work and job seekers for the first time, do not have a profession (specialty)-in the event of two failures of receiving training or of paid work, including the work of a temporary nature. A citizen may not be offered the same job (same venue for learning) twice.
A citizen who, in the prescribed manner not recognized unemployed, acquires the right to re-apply to the employment service for recognition so in two weeks. "
4. Article 4: paragraph three of paragraph 1 shall be amended as follows: "paid work requiring or not requiring (taking into account age and other characteristics of citizens), including the work of temporary nature, conforming to the requirements of the labour legislation, is considered suitable for the following categories of citizens: first time job seekers do not have a profession (specialty);
refusing to increase the (restore) qualifications or obtain related profession (speciality) after a three-year break, or after the end of the initial (12-month) period of unemployment ";
in the fourth subparagraph of paragraph 2, the first sentence should read as follows: "the proposed earnings are below the average wage of a citizen, calculated over the past two months, according to the last place of employment.";
delete the words "in this specialty.
5. Article 9 shall be amended as follows: "citizens have the right to free advice and free information in the employment service with a view to selecting the work, working conditions, learning opportunities.
Unemployed citizens also have the right to free vocational guidance, vocational training, retraining in the employment service.
6. In article 12: the first paragraph shall be reworded as follows: "1. The State guarantees citizens residing permanently in the territory of the Russian Federation";
at the end of the fourth paragraph, replace the semicolon;
the fifth paragraph shall be reworded as follows: "2. the State guarantees unemployed citizens: free training for a new profession (speciality) and skills enhancement in the employment service;".
7. From the paragraph 1 of article 13 of the first paragraph, delete the words "and pensioners", and from the footnote to the item to delete the words "and retirement".
8. The second part of article 18 shall be amended as follows: "licensing of attraction foreign labour force is exercised by the Government of the Russian Federation, on the proposal of the executive authorities of the Russian Federation republics, krais, oblasts, autonomous oblast and autonomous okrugs, the cities of Moscow and St. Petersburg. The licensing procedure is governed by the regulations approved by the Supreme Council of the Russian Federation. "
9. Article 19 shall be amended as follows: "the license for the activities of non-governmental organizations to provide paid services in promoting the employment of citizens are issued in the prescribed manner by the Executive authority the findings of federal public service employment.
10. In article 22:
paragraph 1 shall be amended as follows: "1. the State Employment Fund of the Russian Federation * is a State extrabudgetary fund and federal property of the Russian Federation and is intended to finance activities related to the implementation of the State policy of employment.";
paragraph 3 shall be amended as follows: "3. The Employment Fund is formed by: compulsory insurance contributions of employers;
compulsory insurance contributions wage workers;
allocations from the national budget of the Russian Federation, national budgets and administrative-territorial entities of the Russian Federation.
Additional sources of revenue may be voluntary contributions of enterprises, institutions, organizations, public organizations and citizens, as well as other income.
The premium and allocations from the national budget of the Russian Federation, budget employment fund and a report on its implementation shall be approved by the Supreme Soviet of the Russian Federation on the proposal of the Government of the Russian Federation.
The employment fund are kept in the accounts of the institutions of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation. Operations on the accounts of the Fund shall be made in accordance with the procedure established by the laws and regulations of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation and manufactured by cash-cash instruments installed forms. ".
11. In article 23, paragraph 1: in the first paragraph, the words "citizens registered with the employment service as a job-seekers" were replaced by "unemployed persons";
the fifth paragraph should be deleted.
12. the title of chapter V shall be amended as follows: "v. federal public service employment".
13. Article 25 shall be amended as follows: "article 25. Bodies of the federal public service employment federal public service employment is organizationally independent of the federal public service on the territory of the Russian Federation. Her work leads and organizes the State Committee of the Russian Federation on employment. The head of the employment service is the President of the Russian Federation State Committee on employment. Appointment and dismissal of the heads of the employment service at all levels are made by the parent body of the employment service on presentation of the relevant body of executive authorities and with the subsequent approval of relevant State authority.
Federal public service employment consists of: the Russian Federation State Committee on employment;
State committees of the Republics comprising the Russian Federation on employment;
employment centres in municipalities, regions, autonomous oblast, autonomous counties, cities, Moscow and St. Petersburg;
employment centres in districts and cities.
In the republics within the Russian Federation, territories, oblasts, autonomous oblast and autonomous counties, cities and districts of employment service offices subordinate to the parent bodies in their activities of the employment service and the relevant authorities within their competencies.
Financing of the employment service is financed from the employment fund.
14. At the end of the paragraph the seventh article 27 point replaced with a semi-colon and supplement article eighth paragraph to read as follows: "collect indisputably employers amount hidden or understated the insurance contributions to employment, as well as arrears, fines and other sanctions provided for by law. The recovery of these amounts after calculation of the employer with the budgets. In the recovery of these amounts indisputably employment service bodies shall enjoy the rights provided by the tax authorities of the Russian Federation for recovery not listed in term of taxes. "
15. Article 28 shall be amended with paragraph 5 to read as follows: "5. When hiring a citizen directed by the employment service, the employer gets to the employment service direction with the day of reception of the citizen to work.
In case of refusal to hire the citizen directed by the employment service, the employer makes towards employment service mark on the bottom of the appearance of a citizen and a refusal of employment and returns the direction of citizen. ".
16. Article 29 shall be amended with paragraph 5 to read as follows: "5. the employer has the right to appeal the action of the authority of the employment service in higher authority employment services, as well as in the legislation the courts.".
17. In article 30, the first and second paragraphs: paragraph 1 shall read as follows: "citizens, which terminated the contract of employment, receive guarantees and compensation in accordance with labour legislation.
The State guarantees unemployed: ";
paragraph 2 should be deleted;
paragraph 3 after the words "and employment," add the words "does not terminate employment and";
paragraphs 3 and 4 and 2 points respectively, take 3.
18. The second part of article 31 should be deleted.
19. Article 32 supplement part 3 as follows:
"The size of the scholarship may be reduced or it may be suspended in cases of failure or irregular attendance for no good reason."
20. Article 33: the first paragraph of paragraph 1 shall be amended as follows: "1. unemployed citizens (including invalids), dismissed for any reason, is set as a percentage of the average wage, calculated over the past two months, according to the last place of work, if they are within the 12 months preceding commencement of unemployment, had paid work not less than 12 calendar weeks on a full working day (week) or part-time (weeks) translated the 12 calendar weeks with a full working day ( weeks) ";
paragraph 3 should be deleted;
paragraph 4 paragraph 3 respectively considered.
21. In article 34, paragraph 1 shall be amended as follows: "1. The unemployment benefit is paid to citizens recognized unemployed in accordance with the established procedure.";
the first paragraph of paragraph 2 shall be amended as follows: "2. The decision on the appointment of unemployment benefits was adopted simultaneously with the decision on recognition of a citizen of the unemployed in the manner prescribed by article 3 of this law.
Period of payment may not exceed 12 months in the total calculation within 18 calendar months, except as otherwise provided in this Act. ";
paragraph 3 should be deleted;
paragraph 4 and paragraph 3 respectively considered shall be reworded as follows: "3. The unemployment allowance shall be paid at least twice a month subject to a re-registration of unemployed persons in employment service installed, but no less than twice a month.";
paragraph 5 paragraph 4 respectively considered.
22. Article 35, paragraph 1 complement the second paragraph to read as follows: "the total period of the payment of the unemployment benefit may not exceed 24 calendar months in the total calculation within 36 calendar months.";
paragraph 2 shall be amended as follows: "2. On the proposal of employment services to unemployed persons with irrespective of any breaks in employment seniority entitling reaching full retirement (including retirement on preferential terms), with their consent, the pension shall be prepared ahead of time, but not more than two years before the statutory deadline of retirement.".
23. Article 36: in the first part the words "have lost their jobs and earnings" were replaced by the words "dismissed on all grounds";
part two should be deleted.
24. Article 37 shall be amended as follows: "citizens, first time job seekers wishing to resume work after a long (over one year) break, as well as citizens, laid off for any reason, but did not have 12 weeks of employment during the 12 months preceding commencement of unemployment allowance shall be paid in the amount of the minimum legal monthly salary.
Citizens who have completed vocational training and retraining at educational institutions in employment services and recognized in the established order the unemployed, are entitled to receive benefits, the original size which is not lower than the amount payable to them by the time of study scholarships.
25. Article 38 shall be amended as follows: "1. the payment of the unemployment benefit is terminated, can be deferred, suspended, or its size could be reduced employment services.
2. Payment of the unemployment benefit is terminated in the following cases: employment of the unemployed;
training, further training or retraining in the employment service stipend;
the expiry of the period of payment of the unemployment benefit;
unemployment benefits fraudulently;
the condemnation of the person receiving the unemployment benefit, to the penalty of deprivation of liberty or forced treatment by a court decision;
in accordance with the pension legislation of pensions (in addition to group III disability pension).
3. Unemployment benefits may be delayed for up to three months in the following cases: failure during unemployment from two options for suitable employment;
the dismissal for labour discipline infringement and other responsible actions provided by labour legislation;
long (more than one month) the lack of an unemployed person in the place of permanent residence without notifying the employment service.
The period for which unemployment compensation is delayed, counted the total period of payment of unemployment benefits.
4. Unemployment benefits may be suspended for up to three months in the following cases: the employment of unemployed persons on temporary work or part-time work (weeks) without notifying the employment service;
violations of the terms of its unemployed registration and re-registration as unemployed.
The period for which unemployment benefits are suspended, counted in the total period of payment of unemployment benefits.
5. the amount of the unemployment benefit can be reduced by 25 per cent for a period of up to one month in cases: failure to appear without good reason to negotiate on employment with the employer within three days from the date of the employment service;
failure to appear without good cause in the body of the employment service to obtain directions to work (study).
6. The decision to discontinue, postpone, suspend the payment of the unemployment benefit or reduce its size, was adopted by the employment service with the required notification of the unemployed ".
26. In the title, the word "Act of the RSFSR" was replaced with the words "Russian Federation"; in the text of the law, the word "RSFSR" replace respectively with the words "Russian Federation", "Russian Federation", the words "Leningrad", "Leningrad", "Leningrad" replace respectively with the words "St. Petersburg", St. Petersburg "," St. Petersburg ", the words" autonomous regions and districts "," autonomous regions and districts "-the words" autonomous oblast and autonomous okrugs "," autonomous oblast and autonomous okrugs ", the words" public employment service "-the words" employment service ".
Russian President Boris Yeltsin in Moscow, the Russian House of Soviets July 15, 1992-3307 N (I)
Search Translated Laws of Russia