351 of 21 July 2006 on the establishment, organization and functioning of the National Youth Council of Romania
Official Gazette no. 643 dated 26 July 2006
Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
(1) established the National Youth Council of Romania, hereinafter CNTR, private legal person, public utility, governmental and non-profit.
(2) CNTR operates under the present law, has its own statute and the law.
(3) is the forum CNTR national non-governmental youth is the main partner in relation to public administration authorities and institutions active in the field of youth policy.
(1) Member of the CNTR can be any youth federation of national or county, any governmental youth associative structure of county and one youth organization in each parliamentary political party or who is recognized as representative its youth.
(2) are considered to be of national level:
A) non-governmental youth structures which have branches in at least nine counties;
B) youth organizations of political parties which have branches in at least 21 counties;
C) student federations which have branches in at least 5 universities;
D) youth organizations of national minorities which have branches in at least five counties.
(3) are considered as the county youth associative structures established by court in that county and whose members come from the county's capital and at least two other places in the county.
(1) CNTR headquarters are located in Bucharest.
(2) Autonomous "Administration of State Protocol Patrimony" will provide adequate space for activities CNTR within 60 days of the entry into force of this law.
(1) The main purpose of CNTR is to encourage youth participation in social, economic, political, cultural and sporting life of the country and to support and promote the common interests of its members at national and international level.
(2) CNTR has the following main objectives:
A) to represent its members' interests in relations with public institutions with responsibilities in the youth and those with other national or international structure;
B) cooperate with the governmental authority in the field to achieve the objectives of national interest;
C) programs and projects to support non-governmental youth associative structures or youth and develop their own programs and projects to benefit youth;
D) Support the development and strengthening associative phenomenon in Romania;
E) contribute to the development and implementation of national youth policy;
F) contribute to identifying and addressing specific issues of national interest for the younger generation;
G) promote political recognition of the importance of young generation role and place in society.
(1) has the following organizational structure CNTR:
A) National Chamber, composed of:
1. governmental youth associative structures that meet the minimum conditions to be considered at the national level;
2. youth organizations within each parliamentary political party or recognized as representatives of its youth;
B) county Chamber, composed of county councils of nongovernmental youth associative structures.
(2) The county councils of nongovernmental youth associative structures are made up of youth organizations mentioned in art. 2 para. (3).
(3) The maximum age to which a person may occupy a leading position within the structure chosen is 35 years.
(1) CNTR has the following bodies:
A) National Forum, composed of one representative of each structure CNTR States;
B) Board of Directors, elected by the National Forum, consisting of:
1. President, elected from among representatives of national non-governmental associative structures;
2. Secretary General, elected from the representatives of the associations of national NGOs;
March. Six vice presidents, elected as follows:
- 4 representatives from youth organizations of political parties;
- A representative of the youth organizations of national minorities;
- A representative of the county Chamber.
4. 9 members elected as follows:
- 2 representatives of the county Chamber;
- One representative of youth organizations belonging to or approved by the parliamentary political parties;
- 2 representatives of national minorities;
- 4 representatives from the associations of national non-governmental youth.
(2) The status CNTR is prepared by the director and approved by the National Forum.
(1) The necessary funds are provided annually CNTR operation, distinct by the state budget law, under the heading "Transfers", based on the draft budget submitted to it.
(2) Other funding may come from donations, legacies, sponsorships, grants from the authorities and central government institutions and local, as well as revenues from its own activities or cooperation, undertaken according to the law.
The government youth policy, the Government of Romania, through its authorized institutions, it has a duty to consult CNTR.
CNTR obliged to publish excerpts in the Official Gazette of Romania, Part IV, the annual report and balance sheet.
(1) This Law shall enter into force 30 days after its publication in the Official Gazette of Romania, Part I.
(2) Upon the entry into force of this law any contrary provision is repealed.
This law was adopted by the Parliament of Romania, in compliance with art. 75 and Art. 76 para. (2) of the Romanian Constitution.
Chamber of Deputies Bogdan Olteanu SENATE
Nicolae Vacaroiu Bucharest, July 21, 2006.
No. 351. --------------