Law No. 39 of 7 March 2001 approving Ordinance No. 56/2000 regulating the storage of cereals and oilseeds, certificates of deposit, as well as the establishment of the guarantee fund for the ISSUING of certificates of deposit, the PARLIAMENT Published in MONITORUL OFICIAL nr. 123 of 13 March 2001, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
The sole article approving Ordinance No. 56 of 30 January 2000 regulating the storage of cereals and oilseeds, certificates of deposit, as well as the establishment of the guarantee fund for certificates of deposit) issued pursuant to art. and (b). D section 1 of law No. 206/1999 concerning the Government's empowerment issue decrees and published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 45 of 31 January 2000, with the following amendments: 1. Article 2 shall read as follows: Art. 2.-For insurance, guaranteeing the integrity of the grain and/or seed oil stored in their teaching and Institute a system of safeguards, including a guarantee of the smooth operation and a guarantee fund of certificates of deposit, under this Ordinance. "
2. In article 4, letters a) and g) will read as follows: "a construction warehouse), a structure or a protected space, including silo, administered by a legal entity and equipped specifically for grain storage and/or oilseeds intended for sale;
g-gradation activity) evaluation and certification of grain quality and/or oilseeds taught brought depository depositor for the purpose of storing and obtaining the certificate of deposit. "
3. Article 7 shall read as follows: Art. 7.-deposit License has a validity period of 5 years from the date of issue for each store. "
4. Article 10 shall read as follows: Art. 10.-After all financial loss, as determined by the Minister or, as the case may be, duly authorized inspectors of Ministry, they will be covered and refunded depositors first in good operating guarantee offered by each depository and, in addition, from the guarantee fund for certificates of deposit provided for the protection of those depositors, in accordance with this Ordinance and the methodological rules laid down in article 21. 36. "5. Article 11 shall read as follows: Art. 11.-it is possible to extend the deposit licence at the request of the depositary, after expiry of the period provided for in art. 7. "6. Article 14 shall read as follows: Art. 14. — (1) the depositary shall display permanently at the conspicuous, in premises intended for public relations, the rate of storage, which will feature practiced operations. 4A. (f)), and will be published in two newspapers, one of the national team.
(2) payment shall be made in cash or in kind, equivalent in nature calculated at the price the day of the product in storage. "
7. Article 15 shall read as follows: Art. 15.-storage services with prepayment negotiated period shall not exceed 12 months. If storage life will exceed the time limit, the applicant will pay negotiated tariff of depositary after the date of delivery of the grain and/or oilseeds. "
8. Article 17 shall read as follows: Art. 17. The depositary shall preserve cereals-and/or oilseeds separately, depending on the quality of their recorded in each certificate of deposit issued, in order to permit such identification at any time, as well as a precise and appropriate delivery of their quality. This provision will be applied after one year from the date of entry into force of this Ordinance. "
9. In article 18, paragraph (2) shall read as follows: "(2) the Commission Shall establish the national Grading of grain and Oilseeds, as the non-governmental body without legal personality, formed of representatives of the Ministry of agriculture and food, you employers, you have economic agents in the field and representatives of professional organizations and cross-product or group of products."
10. Article 19 shall be completed (2) with the following contents: (2) agents gradatori of cereals and oilseeds are likely to have and the quality of the employee of the company who is in charge of activities of storage, marketing or processing. "─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ Note *) Order No. 56/2000 has been modified by the Government's Emergency Ordinance No. 109/2000 published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 312 of 5 July 2000.
This law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 26 September 2000, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
SENATE PRESIDENT NICOLAE V this law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 15 February 2001, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
PRESIDENT Of The CHAMBER Of DEPUTIES VALER DANNER ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─