Law No. 37 of 7 March 2001 approving Ordinance No. 7/1998 on some measures of social protection of military and civilian personnel, which shall apply during the period of restructuring large units, units and formations from the composition of the Ministry of national defence published in PARLIAMENT ISSUING the OFFICIAL GAZETTE nr. 123 of 13 March 2001, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
The sole article approving Ordinance No. 7 of 26 January 1998 on some measures of social protection of military and civilian personnel, which shall apply during the period of restructuring large units, units and formations from the composition of the Ministry of national defence, issued pursuant to art. and (b). e) of law No. 221/1997 on empowering the Government to issue decrees and published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 34 of 29 January 1998, with the following modifications: 1. Article 1 shall read as follows: Art. 1.-military personnel and civilian employees within military units, which is according to benefit from social protection measures referred to in this Ordinance as a result of the restructuring of the army, which refers to: a) abolishment of the headquarters units, units, subunits and the composition of formations of the army in time of peace;
b) transforming military structures or resizing, having as a result decreasing number of functions laid down in the Member States of the Organization in times of peace;
c) redislocarea military structures in other localities at a distance greater than 50 kilometres. "
2. Article 2 shall be repealed.
3. In article 5, subparagraph (b)) shall read as follows: "(b)) military contract employees, whose contracts shall terminate before expiry of the period for reasons or needs of the Ministry of national defense, as a result of the amendment to the States for the organization or reorganization of the army, without being offered a new contract with the Ministry of national defence, within one month of the initial contract;"
4. In article 11, paragraph 1, letters a-c)) shall read as follows: "a gross monthly solde), for those with a length less than 5 years;
(b) gross monthly) 9 solde, for those with a length of between 5 years and 7 years;
(c) gross monthly) solde, 12 for those with a length of more than 7 years old. "
5. Article 13 shall read as follows: Art. 13.-the total amount of money, by way of compensatory payment shall be determined for each civilian employee who has disposed of the individual labour contract under this Ordinance in respect of the age of the work, saying the medium wages net), for a length of work of less than 7 years;
(b) the net average salaries), work for a length of between seven years and 15 years;
c average net wages) 20, for a length of work of more than 15 years. "
6. Article 18 shall read as follows: Art. 18. what Rights are protected-redundancy under the present Ordinance shall be opened at the time of the passage of the book, i.e. the disposal contract. "
7. Article 19 shall read as follows: Art. 19. the military and civilian staff dismissed during restructuring of the army can benefit from the rights provided for in this Ordinance the money once. These rights shall be paid not later than 60 days from the date of passage of the book, i.e. the disposal contract. "
8. Article 21 shall read as follows: Art. 21.-Rights due military personnel dismissed under this Ordinance shall be paid by the departments of military units in the cause, and for those dismantled, military units through which ensure the liquidation of inventories and financial obligations. "
9. Article 24 shall read as follows: Art. 24.-retired military personnel under the present ordinances can be cumulated with the pension earned in salary if they continue their activity as an employed person or with additional revenue through lucrative activities. "
This law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 7 December 1999, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
SENATE PRESIDENT NICOLAE V this law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 15 February 2001, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
PRESIDENT Of The CHAMBER Of DEPUTIES VALER DANNER ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─