Law No. 159 of 3 October 2000 approving Ordinance No. 89/1999 on trade arrangements and introducing restrictions on the use of halogenated hydrocarbons that destroy the ozone layer, published in PARLIAMENT ISSUING the OFFICIAL GAZETTE nr. 486 of 5 October 2000, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
The sole article approving Ordinance No. 89 of 30 august 1999 on trade arrangements and introducing restrictions on the use of halogenated hydrocarbons that destroy the ozone layer, adopted pursuant to article 1. and (b). L section 1 of law No. 140/1999 on empowering the Government to issue decrees and published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 423 of 31 august 1999, with the following modifications: 1. In article 3, subparagraph b) of paragraph (1) shall read as follows: "(b)) the import and export from/to countries that are not party to the Montreal Protocol of equipment containing chemical substances referred to in point 1 (a). a)-h) of the annex, technologies that cannot operate continuously without any application of chemicals referred to in points 1 and 4 of the annex, as well as of the products obtained by means of these substances, whether or not they also contain such substances; "
2. Article 6 shall read as follows: Art. 6.-it is prohibited to manufacture in the territory of Romania, including in areas free of the chemical substances referred to in point 4 of the annex. "
3. In article 12, paragraph 5 shall read as follows: "(5) Environmental Agreement should be issued to businesses, corporates, empowered for the import of wastes and residues of any nature, as well as other dangerous goods for the population's health and the environment."
4. Article 15 shall read as follows: Art. 15.-at the request of the central public authority for the protection of the environment or the local government staff with powers of inspection, importers, exporters and those who market the substances referred to in annex and equipment or products containing the substances referred to in point 1 (a). a)-h) and point 4 of annex II shall be required to submit to inspection, invoice or customs declaration and environmental agreement under which the operation was carried out. "
5. In article 17, subparagraph (d)) of paragraph 2) shall read as follows: "failure to comply with the provisions of article d). 3 paragraphs 1 and 2. (1) of article 1. 12(3). (1) and of article 23. 14, as well as overcoming the quantities laid down in article 21. 3 paragraphs 1 and 2. (3)."
6. Article 22(3) shall read as follows: Art. 22.-nothing in this Ordinance shall enter into force 30 days after its publication in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I. "
This law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 27 March 2000, with due regard for the provisions of article 7. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. PRESIDENT CHAMBER of DEPUTIES, BOGDAN NICULESCU-DUVAZ this law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 11 September 2000, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. PRESIDENT of the SENATE, DANIELS T — — — — — — — —