Law No. 204 of 28 December 1999 for the modification and completion of the law #. 94/1992 concerning the Organization and functioning of the Court of Auditors published in PARLIAMENT ISSUING the OFFICIAL GAZETTE nr. 646 of 30 December 1999, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
Article 1, law No. 94/1992 concerning the Organization and functioning of the Court of Auditors, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 224 of 9 September 1992, as amended and supplemented, modified and completed as follows: 1. In article 1, paragraph (1) shall read as follows: Art. 1. — (1) the Court of audit is the Supreme institution of financial control on the training, administration and use of financial resources of the State and the public sector. The Court of Auditors shall exercise its jurisdictional and under this law. "
2. In article 8, paragraph (1) shall read as follows: Art. 8. — (1) the Court of Auditors shall consist of two sections: control later, Department of judicial jurisdiction, the Court of Auditors and Auditors ' Chambers County and the municipality of Bucharest. The Court of Auditors has a Secretariat general. "
3. Article 9 shall read as follows: Art. 9.-the members of the Court of Auditors are Auditors, advisors in the number 25. They make up the Court of Auditors. '
4. In article 11, paragraph (3) shall read as follows: "(3) the Inspection Stations are made up of 13 Councillors and accounts from Assistant financial controllers. They are sectoral divisions and directorates. Divisions are run by counselors. Within the divisions may be arranged for specialized directions. "
5. In article 17, after the letter f) is inserted in point f ^ 1) with the following content: "f ^ 1) the creation, use and management of environmental resources, improvement of conditions of life and work;"
6. Article 48 shall read as follows: Art. 48. Judicial College, in the first court, complaints placed against the discharges through which constituted in accordance with article completele 36 para. (1) have ordered the discharge. "
7. In article 50 shall read as follows: Art. 50.-judicial review of College Board of County Auditors and Bucharest judge causes covered by art. 45-48 concerning the territorial-administrative units and public institutions, the autonomous administrations of local interest, subsidiaries or affiliates of national autonomous public corporations, as well as companies, societies and companies in which the State or local government authority is the major shareholder, having their registered office on the territory of the municipality or County in which the County accounts Chamber work or Bucharest. Judicial College also judge the causes relating to compliance with the provisions of art. 19. "8. In article 84 (2) ^ Insert (2) with the following contents: "(2) an appeal referred to in paragraph 1. (1) may be made by the parties and by the Attorney general. "
9. In article 104, after paragraph (1) Insert (1 ^ 1) reads: "(1 ^ 1) the functions of the Chairman and Vice-Chairmen will be occupied by two economists and a lawyer."
10. In article 126, b) shall read as follows: "(b)) neaducerea to comply with the measures ordered by decision pursuant to article 13. 94, final-civil fines equal to the salary on 2-5 months of the person at fault which were not brought to fruition the measures. "
11. Article 131 shall read as follows: Art. 131.-Through acts of imputaţie, for the purposes of this Act, means the allocation decisions and, where applicable, the payment commitments taken in writing, according to the labor code. "
Article 2 (1) of law No. 94/1992 concerning the Organization and functioning of the Court of Auditors, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 224 of 9 September 1992, as amended and supplemented by law No. 59/1993 modifying the code of civil procedure, the Family Code, the law on administrative courts no. 29/1990 and law No. 94/1992 concerning the Organization and functioning of the Court of Auditors, law No. 99/1999 on measures to speed up economic reform and by this law, will be republished in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, within 30 days after the date of entry into force, posing a new numbered items.
(2) the provisions of article 4. 8 para. (1) become applicable as from 1 January 2000.
This law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 29 November 1999, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. PRESIDENT of the SENATE, DANIELS T this law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 30 November 1999, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. CHAMBER of DEPUTIES PRESIDENT, Andrew John CHILIMAN — — — — — — — — — — — —