Law No. 187 of 14 October 1998 on approval of the Government Ordinance. 63/1997 on the establishment of facilities for the development of rural tourism of PARLIAMENT published in ISSUING the OFFICIAL GAZETTE nr. 394 of 16 October 1998, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
The sole article approving Ordinance No. 63 of 28 august 1997 on the establishment of facilities for rural tourism development, issued pursuant to art. and (b). c) of law No. 134/97 for empowering the Government to issue decrees and published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 226 of 30 august 1997, with the following amendments and supplements: 1. In article 2, subparagraphs b)-h) will read as follows: "(b)) granting priority to installing telecommunication lines, the connection to the electric network, the network of water supply and sanitation, as well as to the distribution of natural gas;
c technical assistance), of all types, from the Ministry of Tourism, in cooperation with professional associations;
d) free presentation of tourist offer tourist and agrotourist pensions guesthouses in promotional materials for tourism and promotion of the tourist information offices in the country and abroad of the Ministry of tourism;
It's inclusion in the programmes) educational institutions with agricultural tourism or specific issues of tourist and agrotourist pensions pensions pensions;
f) exemption from payment of tax on income or profits over a period of 10 years from the time of the classification, or of fauna;
g), at the rate established for household consumption of electricity and natural gas respectively to the rate for individuals, telecommunications services used within tourist guesthouses and pensions fauna;
h) granting loans with preferential interest rate for a period of maximum 10 years for developing and/or modernising accommodation capacities; the interest rate borne by the beneficiaries of loans will represent 50% of the level of interest from banking market. "
2. Article 3 shall read as follows: Art. 3-1. Tourist farmhouses are located in tourist structures, rural areas, with a capacity of up to 10 rooms, totaling up to 30 seats in the houses of citizens or in independent buildings, which ensure, in particular, furnished accommodation to tourists and conditions of preparation and food services.
2. Agto are considered a tourist can ensure a part of feeding the tourists with products of their own production.
3. the provisions of this Ordinance also apply to individuals, family associations and corporations, referred to in art. 1 of which pensions or complexes, located in the villages or in the communes belonging cities or municipalities, according to law. "
3. Article 5 shall read as follows: Art. 5-1. Individuals, family associations and companies, referred to in art. 1, are required to maintain the objects, classification and tourist guesthouses-touristic pensions throughout the period during which benefits from the facilities provided for by this Ordinance.
2. Where farmhouses or agto, benefiting from the exemption from tax on income or profit, in accordance with article 5. 2(a) f) ceases its activities over a period of less than twice the period of the exemption, they are required to be paid from the State budget or local budgets income tax, respectively, calculated for the entire period of relief. "
4. Article 5 shall be inserted After article 5 ^ 1 with the following content: "Art. 5 ^ 1. -Expenses incurred as a result of the provision of services free of charge, in accordance with the provisions of art. 2(a) (d)), as well as ensuring the necessary amounts to granting loans with preferential interest, in accordance with the provisions of art. 2(a) (h)), it will make special fund for the development and promotion of tourism within the limits laid down by the Ministry of tourism. "
This law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 10 March 1998, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. CHAMBER of DEPUTIES PRESIDENT, VASILE LUPU, this law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 14 September 1998, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. Senate CHAIRMAN MIRCEA IONESCU-QUINTUS — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —