Law No. 164 of 30 July 1998 on the amendment of certain provisions of law No. 70/1991 concerning local elections, PARLIAMENT, published in the ISSUER republished MONITORUL OFICIAL nr. 284 of 31 July 1998, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
Sole article the law. 70/1991 concerning local elections, republished in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 79 of 18 April 1996, alter and completed as follows: 1. In article 3, paragraph 4 shall read as follows: "(4) citizens with voting rights who have established residence in another administrative territorial unit with at least 3 months before the election, they will exercise their right to vote in the respective administrative-territorial unit."
2. Article 17 shall read as follows: Art. 17. — (1) at the request of citizens entitled to vote, who have established residence in the constituency where elections have taken place at least 3 months before the poll, will be passed by the Mayor in an election list, based on the identity document.
(2) the Mayor of the locality of residence will apply for the Mayor of the locality of residence of the person in the voting list. The request shall be made in writing or by telephone. Telephone solicitations in the form of notes will be entered in a special register.
(3) on the day of voting, the people in the category of those referred to in paragraph 1. (1) supplementary list omitted shall be entered in the list of the President of the electoral voting, based on the identity document.
(4) The additional list will be passed, by the President of the electoral voting, people who present themselves to vote and prove that reside in that electoral district, but were omitted from the list.
(5) the electoral list model and additional content shall be determined pursuant to article. 104.3. In article 23, subparagraph b) shall read as follows: "(b)) shall ensure that the production, within, the electoral lists and in the Organization of the polling station."
4. In article 26, paragraph a) shall read as follows: ") receive from the primary copies of the electoral roll and ensure the necessary conditions for verification by the voters; receive from the offices of the electoral ballots for voters to vote for what's next section, single stamps and stamp with the words Voted; "
5. In article 28, after paragraph 2, insert (3) with the following contents: "(3) the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2. (1) and (2) shall apply accordingly to Bucharest. "
6. In article 64, after paragraph 10 Insert paragraph 11 with the following contents: "(11) For the ID card, stamp with date is voted on and print a sticker label attached to the back of it. Model label stickers, and printing conditions, management and its use will be established by decision of the Government. "
7. In article 77, paragraph 1 (b)) shall read as follows: "(b)) in stage II, the Office of the electoral district will record the number of votes each party, not used for party politics, Alliance politics, electoral alliance or an independent candidate; the votes of the candidate of unused or independent candidates who were assigned seats in phase I will be split equally between parties and political formations, relationships, political or electoral Alliance who made electoral quotient in phase I, plus unused votes; the mandates assigned to it will be allocated to political parties, political formations, political Alliance, electoral Alliance who made electoral quotient in phase I, in descending order of number of votes still to be used, one for each political party, policy formation, Alliance or electoral alliance, until their exhaustion. If the allocation is not carried out all mandates, the operation is repeated until exhaustion thereof, under the same conditions. "
8. Article 105 shall read as follows: Art. 105.-identity card within the meaning of this law, shall mean that the identity card, ID card, ID on a provisional basis, a certificate which you place of identity card or passport of the times of the diplomatic service, and in the case of conscripts and of students in military schools, military service. "
This law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting of 9 July 1998, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. CHAMBER of DEPUTIES PRESIDENT ANDREW JOHN CHILIMAN this law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting of 9 July 1998, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. SENATE ULM SADR — — — — — — — — — —