LAW No. 132 of 28 October 1996 concerning the modification and completion of the law #. 61/1991 to penalise infringements of the facts some social cohabitation rules, public order and peace, published in PARLIAMENT ISSUING the OFFICIAL GAZETTE NR. 271 of 31 October 1996 the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
Article 1, law No. 61/1991 to penalise infringements of the facts some social cohabitation rules, public order and peace, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 196 of 27 September 1991, with subsequent amendments, changes and shall be completed as follows: 1. In article 2, after paragraph a) letters are introduced to ^ 1 and ^ 2), with the following contents: ' a ^ 1) to establish a group consisting of three or more persons, in order to savirsi illegal actions, which are contrary to public order and peace and the social cohabitation rules as well as acts of encouragement or support, in whatever form, of such groups that incite social disorder;
a ^ 2) calling, repeatedly, at the mercy of the public, by a person capable of work, as well as the determination of a people to committing such acts ";
2. In article 2, after subparagraph (c)) shall enter the letters c and c ^ 1 ^ 2)), with the following content: "c ^ 1) attracting people, in whatever form, committed in dining, parks, streets or other public places for the purpose of exercising sexual relationships with them in order to get material benefits, as well as urging or determining for the same purpose, a person from committing such acts;
c ^ 2) accepting or tolerating the practice of the facts referred to. c ^ 1) in hotels, motels, campgrounds, restaurants, bars, clubs, discos, hostels or in annexes to them by employers or managers of establishments concerned, managers of the times "
3. In article 2, subparagraphs (g)), and p) changes and will read as follows: "(g)), intrusion in breach of legal norms, in the premises of the Central and local public authorities, public institutions, educational institutions and premises belonging to them, regardless of their destination, the autonomous public corporations, companies, political parties and other political parties, and non-governmental organizations, embassies and other representations or international organisations on the territory of Romania, as well as non-occupation of land belonging to embassies and representative offices or lands located within them, or denying them leave at the request of law enforcement agencies; "
"p) effective participation in the challenge of the times scandal in public places or places;"
4. In article 3, paragraph 1 (a)), b), c) changes and will read as follows: ") with fine of 40,000 lei lei, the 200,000; a ^ 2)), (b), (e))), k)), n)), t, w and x)));
b) contravention of prison 15 days to 3 months, or with fine of 400,000 80,000 lei lei at the white and rosé wines. a), f), (j)),),),),) and u);
c) contravention of prison a month to six months or with fine from 1,000,000 200,000 lei lei, at the white and rosé wines. the ^ 1) c) c ^ 1 ^ 2)), (c), (d))))), t, r) and (v)). "
5. Article 3, paragraph 2 amend and shall read as follows: "in the case of repeat offenses. 2(a) c ^ 2), n) and r), will become available and the suspension of activity of public premises for a period between 10 and 30 days. "
6. In article 3, paragraph 2 shall be inserted after a new paragraph which shall read as follows: "in the case of offences referred to in articles. 2(a) v), w) and x), the appeal may be made by the social care bodies. "
7. Article 6, paragraph 2 amend and shall read as follows: "If the contravention referred to in art. 2(a) s,) the complaint of the injured party. Plingerii withdrawal times reconciliation of the parties remove the liability of the perpetrator. Certification bodies are empowered to restore the previous situation. "
8. Article 16 paragraph 6 shall modify and shall read as follows: "Transforming administrative fine in prison will make counting a day in prison for 10,000 lei, without being able to exceed the maximum level of penalty offences referred to prison as an alternative to the offence committed."
Article 2 Law No. 61/1991, as amended and with those made by this Bill, will the Republic Official Gazette of Romania, part I, Rosca texts a new numbering.
This law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 15 October 1996, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. CHAMBER of DEPUTIES PRESIDENT MARTIAN DAN this law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 15 October 1996, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
SENATE PRESIDENT Prof. Dr. O'LEARY GHERMAN — — — — — — — — — — — —-