LAW No. 42 of 28 June 1994 on amendment and completion of the law nr. 53/1991 concerning allowances and other entitlements of Senators and deputies, as well as personnel from the Romanian PARLIAMENT ISSUING published in MONITORUL OFICIAL NR. 165 of 30 June 1994, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
Article 1, law No. 53/1991 concerning allowances and other entitlements of Senators and deputies, as well as personnel from the Romanian Parliament, and its subsequent amendments, as republished in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 220 of 8 September 1993, changed and completed as follows: 1. Article 7 shall read as follows: Art. 7-(1) for the outstanding results obtained in work done, employees receive a monthly salary of up to 15% of base salary and that is part of it. Merit salary may be granted only after a period of six months of employment.
(2) Employees in receipt of salary, merit and the amount thereof shall be determined once a year, usually after the adoption of the budget, in relation to the results of the work done. The work of these employees are analysed each year and compared with the results obtained shall be determined maintenance or withdrawal of salary merit.
(3) salary merit may be granted annually for no more than 15% of the total number of posts provided for in State functions. "
2. Article 21 shall read as follows: Art. 21-(1) Senators and deputies who participate in joint sessions of the Senate and Chamber of Deputies, of each Chamber, parliamentary commissions or permanent offices receive a daily allowance of meeting representing 2% of the monthly allowance of Senator or Deputy.
(2) the same shall receive subsistence for sitting senators and deputies present at the meetings of parliamentary groups or to other activities of Parliament, though they are conducted at the request of the Chairman of the permanent Board or each Board and if daily allowance could not be granted under the conditions of paragraph 1. (1) and (3) Senators and deputies present in Parliament's proceedings, which do not have their residence in Bucharest, will receive a travel allowance per day of 2% of the monthly allowance provided for senator or Deputy. At the same time, they ensure free accommodation or, at your choice, in case you do not receive free accommodation is paid per night, minimum 70% of the price of the hotel units and that is paid for the accommodation of a senator or Deputy.
(4) the rights referred to in the preceding paragraph with regard to accommodation free of charge or on payment of the value of the accommodation shall be paid for the duration of the parliamentary term of Office.
(5) the rights referred to in paragraph 1. (3) shall be granted during the Parliamentary vacation, if senators and deputies meet missions ordered by the President of the Senate or the Chamber of deputies or by the permanent Bureau of each Chamber.
(6) the senators or deputies performing a movement in the country, the President of the Senate or the Chamber of Deputies, the standing Bureau of each Chamber or parliamentary committees or offices of parliamentary groups, receive full reimbursement of expenses of accommodation or per night, minimum 70% of the price of the hotel units and that is paid for the accommodation of a senator or mp If not sleeps in hotel units or in other approved accommodations, as well as a daily allowance per day, 1% of the monthly allowance provided for senator or Deputy where movement is performed in another locality than in residing. Same rights benefits from senators and deputies who do not reside in the electoral districts in which they were elected during the trip in these constituencies, in order to carry out activities connected with the exercise of their mandate.
(7) the senators or deputies who moves to another locality from electoral districts in which it is domiciled, for activities related to the performance of his duties, shall receive a daily allowance of 65% of the displacement of subsistence expenses referred to in paragraph 1. (3) for one day per week.
(8) the senators or deputies who use private vehicle to move around the place where weekly, residing at Parliament and back, as well as those who are domiciled in the municipality of Bucharest and moves, no more than once per week, in the electoral district in which they were elected and back, for activities related to the mandate, will receive the equivalent value of fuels used in this purpose but not more than 7.5 litres gasoline equivalent at 100 km traveled. Same rights benefits from senators and deputies that moves from the home in the town nearest to where they provide transport to Parliament and back. "
3. After article 22 shall be inserted in articles 22 ^ ^ 6 1-22, which will read as follows: Art. 22 ^ 1-(1) for the purposes of the exercise of the mandate of the electoral districts, lawmakers receive, on a monthly basis, an amount Of forfetara of the budget, equal to the gross monthly allowance to the lawmaker.
(2) within the limits of the amount provided for in paragraph 1. (1) the members of Parliament can organize, separately or by Association offices in the districts in which they were elected. Local councils and county councils provide premises and equipping them with necessary furniture rental terms.
Art. 22 ^ 2-(1) rent, calculated at the rates for the spaces assigned to political parties, maintenance expenses, monetary rights of those employed in the offices of parliamentary deputies and other expenses incurred in the exercise of their mandate shall insure the lump sums allocated by lawmakers.
(2) Engaging employees in the offices of parliamentary deputies is made through the conclusion of a contract of employment on fixed term or a civil contract. If his employment on the basis of a contract of employment on fixed term employment, employees shall be made by order of the Secretary general of the Chamber of Deputies, at the proposal of deputies in the case, and if the civil contract, it shall be concluded between the lawmakers and the individual.
Art. 22 ^ 3-How to use lump sum and justification. 22 ^ 1 ^ 2 and 22 shall be fixed by Decree of the standing Bureau of the Chamber of Deputies.
Art. 22 ^ 4-(1) Senatorial Offices from electoral districts are organized for each senator in the conditions laid down in the rules of the Senate.
(2) staff employed in the offices of the Senate is part of the apparatus of the Senate.
(3) the Senate offices, Equipping costs materials and services will ensure by the Senate within the limit of the amounts referred to in the annual budgets.
Art. 22 ^ 5-to organise Senate offices, prefectures, county councils or, where appropriate, local councils will ensure the necessary space and endow it with furniture. Space for rent, calculated on the basis of tariffs for the spaces assigned to political parties, as well as the rent for furniture will be borne by the budget of the Senate.
Art. 22 ^ 6-Staff employed under a contract of employment at the offices of parliamentary deputies and Senate offices, as well as fulfilling this task, considering detached or, where appropriate, transferred in the interests of the service, according to labour legislation. "
Article 2 The structure of the budget, the Senate and Chamber of Deputies, on 1994, introduce changes resulting from the application of the provisions of this law.
This law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 30 May 1994, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
PRESIDENT of the CHAMBER of DEPUTIES ADRIAN NASTASE that was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 1 June 1994, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
SENATE PRESIDENT Prof. Dr. O'LEARY GHERMAN — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —