LAW No. 75 of 8 November 1993 concerning modification and completion of the law nr. 87/1992 employment in the work of graduates of higher education, post-secondary vocational education, and in 1992 published in PARLIAMENT ISSUING the OFFICIAL GAZETTE NR. 263 of 11 November 1993 the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
Article 1, law No. 87/1992 employment in the work of graduates of higher education, high school and post-secondary in 1992, changed and completed as follows: 1. the title of the law will be: "law on employment work of graduates of higher education, secondary, post-secondary, vocational, complement and apprenticeship in 1992."
2. Article 1 shall read as follows: ART. 1.-(1) Graduates of higher education, secondary, post-secondary, vocational and complementary schools and apprentices, with or without the license exam, baccalaureate or graduation exam in 1992, engages in work stations offered by economic agents and public institutions.
(2) companies, administrations and other businesses, and public institutions will determine vacancies, in which specialties can be hired graduates of higher education, secondary, post-secondary, vocational, supplementary schools and you disciples and communicates them to the County directorates of labour and social protection, with a view to their transmission to the Ministry of education for graduates of higher education, and the county school inspectorates upper secondary education, for graduates, and post-secondary schools, professional complementary and apprenticeship.
(3) employment of graduates of higher education academic, artistic and medical-pharmaceutical in educational facilities, health or culture will be made, where appropriate, by the Ministry of education, Ministry of health and the Ministry of culture, to the extent of vacancies. "
3. In article 2, after paragraph 2, insert a new paragraph with the following content: "professional schools and the Graduates of schools of complementary and apprenticeship will undertake the posts offered by businesses or public institutions, appropriate vocational training acquired through school."
4. In article 3 (1) shall read as follows: ART. 3-(1) businesses of State-owned or private and public institutions which undertake contract work with graduates from graduates receive for each graduate, 1992, during the first 9 months of employment, salary Fund, equivalent to 70 percent of the country's minimum wage, gross, indexed, for those with higher education, and 60% of the minimum wage, land, raw , indexed for high school graduates, post-secondary vocational schools, ai and complementary schools and apprenticeship. "
5. According to article 4 shall be introduced two new articles, 4 ^ 1 ^ 2 and 4, with the following content: "ART. 4 ^ 1-article. 1 (1). (1) with regard to the employment work of graduates shall apply until 30 June 1994.
4 ^ 2-provisions of this law shall be applied properly and graduates of 1993. "
Article 2 Law No. 87/1992 employment in the work of graduates of higher education, secondary and post-secondary graduates, 1992, as amended by this law, shall be in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Romania, Rosca articles a new numbering.
This law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 18 October 1993, while respecting the provisions of article 7. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. DANIELS SENATE PRESIDENT KEVIN this law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 18 October 1993, while respecting the provisions of article 7. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. CHAMBER of DEPUTIES CHAIRMAN ION RATIU-----------