Law No. 154 Of 19 June 1930 For Equipping Warehouses With Grain Silos At The Port Of Brăila With Instalaţiuni For A Grain (Hvac)

Original Language Title:  LEGE nr. 154 din 19 iunie 1930 pentru înzestrarea magaziilor cu silozuri din portul Brăila cu instalaţiuni necesare unei curăţătorii de cereale

Read the untranslated law here: https://www.global-regulation.com/law/romania/3070334/-lege-nr.-154-din-19-iunie-1930-pentru-nzestrarea-magaziilor-cu-silozuri-din-portul-brila-cu-instalaiuni-necesare-unei-curtorii-de-cereale.html

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now for only USD$20 per month, or Get a Day Pass for only USD$4.99.
Law No. 154 of 19 June 1930 for endowing the storerooms with silos at the port of Brăila with instalatiuni required for ISSUING grain cleaners PARLIAMENT Published in MONITORUL OFICIAL nr. 133 of 19 June 1930, the sole article of ports and Directed Autonomous communication Paths on water is authorized to contract with Buhler Freres works for endowing the storerooms with silos at the port of Brăila with instalatiunile a systematic grain cleaners, totalling frs. the offer, according to Swiss 262,000 presented at licitaţiunea from May 2, 1930, and the undertakings given by this House.
All work will be fully completed in the year 2003, the date fixed in the rigid conditions of tender for this work.
Directed Autonomous ports and communication Paths on water will be charged to the budget or the cost of such works in 3 installments, the first installment of which 20% of the total value of the work, i.e. the frs. Swiss 52,400, will pay the amount allocated to article 4. 77 in the budget or on the main square, and the remaining 80% will pay in two equal installments for 40% of the total value of the work, i.e.: Frs. 104,800 shall be paid to the Swiss in the budget of the year 1931.
FRS Swiss budget 104,800. the year 1932, once in favor of House contractatoare a 7% annual interest rate for amounts owed by that Director, after receiving the full contract.
The Senate voted on June 4 and the Assembly of Deputies on June 6, 1930.
--------