LAW No. 93 of 5 august 1992 for the amendment of certain provisions of law No. 42/1990 for the veneration of the martyrs and heroes remembrance-granting rights to their offspring, as well as the wounded during the revolution of December 1989, published in PARLIAMENT ISSUING the OFFICIAL GAZETTE NR. 194 of 12 august 1992, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
Article 1, law No. 42/1990 for the veneration of the martyrs and heroes remembrance-granting rights to their offspring, as well as the wounded during the revolution of December 1989, modified and completed as follows: 1. the title of the law changes as follows: "law for the veneration of the martyrs and heroes-granting rights to their offspring, the wounded, who were detained between 16-22 December 1989 as a result of participation in the actions of the revolution and to those who participated directly in the 16-25 December 1989, fought for the victory of the revolution in December 1989. "
2. Article 2(2) shall modify and replace with the following three paragraphs: "title of the Fighter for the Romanian revolution of December 1989 and is conferred to those who have been detained during the period 16-22 decembrie 1989, as a result of participation in the actions of the revolution, as well as those in the 16-25 December 1989, participated directly in the fighting for the revolution.
The persons referred to in paragraph 1. 2 you must provide evidence of participation in the actions of the revolution and to be recognized by an association, Foundation or club, League of fighters from the revolution, the legally constituted.
The right to the recognition of the quality of fighter for the Romanian revolution of December 1989 shall expire 30 days after the entry into force of this law. "
3. Article 3 shall modify and shall read as follows: Art. 3.-as a sign of appreciation toward the direct participants in actions for the revolution, who stood out by facts, Romanian Revolution Medal is hereby imposed in December 1989. "
4. Article 8 shall be completed and modify as follows:-the letter f) is supplemented by the "Ministry of national defense";
-Letter t) shall be supplemented as follows: "each a small space rented for commercial activities, production or provision of services without tender";
-After the letter t) insert a new letter t) with the following content: "t) grant of land surfaces in accordance with the law of the Land Fund No. 18/1991. "
5. According to paragraph 1 of article 8, a new paragraph shall be inserted, with the following content: "the employment contract of the fighters for the Romanian revolution of December 1989, employed in establishments with state capital, may not be disposed of for reasons imputable to them."
6. In article 8 the last change and shall read as follows: "the rights referred to in paragraph 1. and (b). a)-n) and p)-t) benefit the persons referred to in art. 2 (2). 2. "Article 2 by order, the Government will have in respect of amounts needed to cover the costs resulting from the application of this law.
Article 3 Law No. 42/1990, as republished in the Official Gazette of Romania No. 146 of 13 July 1991, with amendments and additions made by this law, shall be in the Official Gazette of Romania.
This law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 10 July 1992, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
Academic SENATE PRESIDENT ALEXANDRU BÂRLĂDEANU this law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 10 July 1992, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. ROMAN CHAMBER of DEPUTIES PRESIDENT IDRIS — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —