Law No. 1 of 28 April 1987 on the modification and completion of the law nr. 59/1968 on commissions ISSUING Court NATIONAL ASSEMBLY Published in the Official Gazette nr. 19 of 5 May 1987 Article 1 law. 59/1968 on commissions, republished in the Official Gazette of the Socialist Republic of Romania, part I, no. 27 of 9 March 1973, as amended, modified and completed as follows: 1. Article 1 shall read as follows: "the Court Committees are made up of 9 members who are elected in accordance with the law, on the face for 4 years as follows: the members of the boards). 3, staff members of the organizations concerned or worker;
b) Commissioners of the Court provided for in art. 4, popular councils. "
2. Article 13 shall read as follows: Art. 13.-Commissions of economic enterprises, organizations, institutions and other organizations of the Socialist state, are as prescribed. 7, judge the following litigation if their object has a value of 10. 000 MDL or in cash is neevaluabil;
disputes between the staff worker) and Socialist organizations in connection with the conclusion and execution of contract of employment;
b) disputes relating to claims relating to rights in connection with the termination or reintegration into work, where it is not disputing the merits and legality of these measures. "
3. Article 16(2) shall read as follows: Art. 16.-Commissions of the agricultural production cooperatives have, besides the competence referred to in article 1. 15, and to judge disputes relating to agricultural cooperatives members handled fairly, confidentially production against the decisions of the Governing Board of the cooperative through which they were obligated to indemnity for damage to the cooperative, as well as against decisions through which the Governing Board has it solved the applications concerning labour remuneration, whether in all cases their subject worth a maximum of 10,000 lei. "
4. Article 17 shall read as follows: Art. 17.-Commissions of handicraft cooperatives have, besides the competence referred to in article 1. 15, and to judge disputes between cooperatives and their members benefit in connection with damage to the cooperative, as well as any claims of craft cooperatives and cooperative members in connection with employment relationships, whether in all cases their subject worth a maximum of 10,000 lei. "
5. In article 20 paragraph 1, after the letter f) introduce the letters g and h)), 1), with the following content: "family abandonment) (article. 305). This competent to try offences are reconciliation of the parties and Court commissions of the place where the injured party is domiciled;
h) measures relating to custody of minor non-compliance (art. 307);
I use disorder) housing (art. 320). "
6. After article 27 shall be inserted in articles 27 ^ 1, ^ 2, 27 27 27 ^ ^ 3 and 4, with the following content: "Art. 27 ^ 1. -The Commission shall, in the case of criminal law acts, other than those of article 235, 27, committed by a minor between 14 and 18 years old, it has the measure of custody thereof, for a period of one to two years, in which collective works or learn, establishing at the same time, strict discipline and behavior, compliance will be monitored by the collective work or teaching and family.
In exceptional cases, when the juveniles between 14 and 18 years old săvîrşesc very serious criminal offences, jurisdiction lies with the Court, which shall order the measures provided for by law.
Art. 27 ^ 2. -The duration of custody measure in which collective works or learn, the minor has the following obligations: a) to comply strictly with the program of work or teaching, as well as the other measures provided for in the rules of procedure of the time, as appropriate, in the school regulation;
b) to comply with the rules of discipline and respect measures provided for the purpose of providing incentives;
c) have a good conduct at work or teaching;
d) to demonstrate sîrguinţa in carrying out the tasks incumbent upon them;
e) to submit for obtaining a qualification but in the workplace, i.e. good results in teaching;
f) have a correct behaviour in society and in the family and to respect the country's laws and rules of social coexistence.
Art. 27 ^ 3. -Collective work or teaching to whom was entrusted the minor shall have the following obligations and responsibilities: a) to follow up and guide the behavior mode closely the minor to work or teaching and society, with the aim of providing incentives;
b keep a link) with the unit's leadership, school, Union Organization, youth organization and with the minor's family in order to take the best measures to correct it;
c) to question the minor deviations from the rules of conduct and discipline laid down, but straightening his lodging;
d) to appeal to the Prosecutor's order to take the measures prescribed by law if the latter commits a minor Act provided by the criminal law.
If the duration of the measure before the fulfillment of joint custody are changing the workplace or minor teaching, leadership, and the unity of the school, will communicate to the new place of work or teaching Commission decision, pursuant to, and in, the measure ordered.
Art. 27 ^ 4. -Parents or legal representatives of the child entrusted to the collective work or teaching are obliged to supervise closely its behaviour, to pursue and to ensure compliance with and implementation of the measures laid down by the minor by the Court for the purpose of correction, which purpose will be permanently connected with the collective work or teaching to whom was entrusted the minor. "
7. Article 46 paragraph 1 shall read as follows: "the Commission's Decisions are enforceable through the courts which have been given rights of recognized times any kind of Socialist organisations and those which have taken measures provided for in article 4. 27(2). and (b). (b)) and art. 27.1 is communicated to law enforcement agencies will, in order to execute them. "
8. Article 58 shall read as follows: Art. 58.-disputes relating to severance or reintegration in the work of the staff worker, causes. 18 lit. (b)), as well as labor disputes. 13, 15(1). (b) (c)), art. 16, 17 and 23, if their object has a value of more than 10,000 lei, are within the competence of the Court. Disputes relating to severance and personnel work reintegration worker with responsibility under the provisions of the labour code solves, and those relating to other persons in the work provided for in special laws shall resolve according to the provisions of those laws. "
9. Article 60 shall read as follows: Art. 60.-in addition to the Council of Ministers shall establish a Commission made up of officials from the Ministry of Justice, the Prosecutor's Office the Socialist Republic of Romania, the Ministry of labour, the Committee of the popular Councils, Central Council of the General Union of trade unions, the National Union of Agricultural Production Cooperatives, the Central Union of Artisan Cooperatives and Central Council of the Association of lawyers, which will give guidance on the Organization and functioning of the commissions.
Besides the popular executive committees of councils and of the municipality of Bucharest is constituted by collective made up of representatives from the local level, bodies and organizations referred to in paragraph 1. 1, which will provide training and guidance of the commissions of their range. "
Article 2 the causes concerning labor litigations pending trial, which under the provisions of this law are a matter for the boards, will be sent to them.
Causes relating to criminal deeds provided for in art. 305, 307 and 320 of the penal code, pending prosecution, for which according to the provisions of law rezentei law commissions trying reconciliation of the parties, will be sent to them.
In cases concerning criminal facts specified in paragraph 2. 2 in the course of proceedings, the courts will continue.
Article 3 Law No. 59/1968 on commissions, with subsequent amendments and additions, and to those made by this Bill, will, realizing a new articles are numbered.
President of the great National Assembly, Nicholas GALARZA-— — — — — — — — — — — —