Law No. 6 of 17 October 1980 amending Law No. 5/1973 concerning the management of the housing stock and the regulation of the relationship between owners and tenants of the ISSUING NATIONAL ASSEMBLY and published in OFFICIAL GAZETTE No. 90 of 22 October 1980, National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Romania adopts this law.
Article 1, law No. 5/1973 concerning the management of the housing stock and the regulation of the relationship between owners and tenants, as amended, modified and completed as follows: 1. In article 7, paragraph 1 shall be inserted after paragraph 2, which reads: "the committees and executive offices of the popular councils are obliged to provide rental housing from the State housing stock, in compliance with the legal provisions concerning normalization of State housing in order to avoid holding surplus areas. "
2. In article 7, paragraph 3 shall be inserted after the paragraphs 4 and 5, which reads: "the people who own the housing from the State housing stock in excess of the needs for them and their families will be supported by the committees and the executive offices of the popular councils to obtain appropriate housing, in compliance with the legal provisions concerning normalization of State housing. committees and the executive offices of the popular councils will support people who hold settlement housing from the State housing stock, to carry out exchanges, in order to bring the domicile of the workplace. "
3. After article 7 article 7 is inserted: ^ 1,, reads: "Art. 7 ^ 1. -Committees and the executive offices of the municipal councils of the popular sectors of Bucharest and towns are obliged to check quarterly surplus situation and housing spaces to form the quarterly on how ensure the proper management of the housing stock and renting housing in compliance with strict legal provisions. "
4. In article 8, paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be repealed.
5. Article 8 paragraph 4 shall read as follows: "in the above categories shall be granted preference to persons who have harsh living conditions, especially those with many children, and those with low incomes."
6. Article 9 paragraph 1 shall read as follows: "the staff worker of socialist State will rent housing on the basis of the proposals of the staff working in that activity, approved by the boards of the working people and Trade Union bodies. Trade Union committees are obliged to report to the General Assemblies of members of Trade Union over how to solve, in compliance with the strict legal provisions, applications for housing of the working people. "
7. Article 10 shall be repealed.
8. In article 35 paragraph 1 shall read as follows: Remove "who have built or bought the House personal property within the period specified by law".
9. Article 35, paragraph 2 shall be repealed and insert a new paragraph, which reads: "from the paragraph. 1 is exempt into the new production structure, for five years from employment, keeping căsătoriti at the time of marriage have not exceeded the age of 28 years, for 5 years or more, framed with a contract of employment transferred to the interests of the service, for a period of 5 years from the date of transfer, officers, military leaders and subofiterii of the Ministry of national defense and the Ministry of the Interior. "
10. In article 60, paragraph 1 is inserted before the end a new subparagraph, reads: "For all the areas rented, the owner may not receive than the rent under the provisions of this law shall be calculated."
Article 2 Law No. 5/1973 concerning the management of the housing stock and the regulation of relations between landlords and tenants, with subsequent amendments, as well as with the changes and additions brought about by this law, shall be in the Official Gazette of the Republic of the Socialist Republic of Romania, Rosca articles a new numbering.
This law was adopted by the National Assembly at the meeting on 17 October 1980.
President of the great National Assembly, Nicholas GALARZA ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─