Read the untranslated law here: http://app.parlamento.pt/webutils/docs/doc.pdf?path=6148523063446f764c3246795a5868774d546f334e7a67774c336470626d6c7561574e7059585270646d467a4c316776644756346447397a4c33427162444d7a4e6931594c6d527659773d3d&fich=pjl336-X.doc&Inline=false
1 DRAFT law No. 336/X ELEVATION of VILLAGE of BORBA, in the MUNICIPALITY of BORBA, the CATEGORY of CITY and Exhibition grounds, the village of Borba is the seat of the municipality of Borba, belonging to the District of Evora, which covers some 1900 ha and composed of four parishes: Array (4,123 ha), Orada (5,083 ha), Rio de Moinhos (5,292 ha) and St Bartholomew (14 ha). The municipality of Borba is a Municipality in the Alentejo region, in the extreme north of the District of Évora, confronting the North and spring with the District of Portalegre and Vila Viçosa, the South with the municipalities of Alandroal and round and to the West with the municipality of Estremoz. Is located in the zone of the marbles ", because it is known this subregion of the Alentejo, which has given itself a specificity for expertise that presents the economic activity that gives the name: mining and processing of marble. From the point of view of your geographic location in the context of the urban network, the village of Borba is in a position equidistant between two regional urban centres, which are Évora, Portalegre and Badajoz (about 50 Km away each of the centres), as well as the Alqueva dam. The County presents an heterogeneous regarding the occupation of space. So, we have an area to the North of EN 4, almost entirely made up of the parish of Orada, sparsely populated, and where the predominant agricultural activity, with cereal crops, as well as the culture of the vine. A dividing strip between the EN 4 and the Sierra de Ossa, covering the parishes of St. Bartholomew, matrix, and almost all of the parish of mills River, where the predominant culture of the vine and the olive grove, an ally of legumes and crops extensive livestock rearing. In addition to these 2 we also found an important industrial activity linked to the extraction and processing of marble. A southern zone, between the CM and the limit of the municipality 1042, in the parish of Rio de Moinhos, mountainous area, virtually depopulated and dominated the forest activity, is particularly mounted area, combined with the extensive farming of cattle, which provides raw material to the important activity of dairy products.
Origin of the town of ancient origin, the name "Borba" has been cause for great speculation. Good remote origins, tradition points as justification to do so, having been found in an existing source at the Castle from the village of Borba, a large Barb (freshwater fish). However, in the course of time, the name "Barbel" would have degenerated to "Borba". Another explanation is based on the Greek word Borboros "", which means "mud at the bottom of stagnant water". Most of the news until we reached about the origins of the village are not conclusive. Little is known of the earliest inhabitants can only make a few assumptions. Natural conditions involving the County suggests the ease of setting of human groups. The hypothesis that other inhabitants before the Celts, povoassem the "mild circular Valley", where it encloses the village of Borba, is nonetheless quite logic. Father Joaquim Anselmo (author of the only existing monograph on the County), I suggested such, so "the depth of your roots," of which you speak Jaime Cortesão, may well be attributed to the Neolithic age, according to archaeological finds. Some authors attribute the Foundation of Borba to Gallo-Celtic, around the year 974 c or c. 306 came under Roman rule, cobble and Arabic.
Creation and evolution the municipality In 1217, during the reign of d. Afonso II, is taken to the Arabs, the military order of Avis. D. Dinis assigns her Charter in 1302. The area of the municipality (circumscribed in the Charter) was well below the current limits. It lacked almost all the area corresponding to the parish of Rio de Moinhos (belongs to the municipality of Estremoz, height), however, had two small portions of the parishes of Agualva (Elvas) and Arcs (Estremoz). The Barbel was chosen as badge of the County, at the time of granting of the Charter. 3 was also King who promoted the castellated amuramento of the village. The castle had in quardrilateral and your plant construction the current system fortifications followed similar in the region. Of thick masonry, was ranked amuramento normal height, crowned by merlons Goths and wide adarve that ran the wall. The pit, shallow, disappeared with the construction of the houses that was developing on the outside. By the beginning of the 20th century. XVIII, the military Government of the province determined to involve the village by an entrenched, with moats, estacaria and covered roads, work that was only outlined and that there were still traces in 1766. The Castle, built or remodeled. XIII, keep the keep and two doors, Estremoz and the barn. Little is known of Borba, the period the granting of a Charter (reign of Dinis) and end of the reign of d. Fernando. The main cause of this gap seems to be the destruction of the registry of the Chamber, by John of Austria, when he took the Castle, during the war of restoration. Well, were tough times for the County, year of 1383-1385 crisis, the village suffered strong ruin with the passage of the English troops of the Duke of Them, which welcomed as an ally and friend, as in conquered country, by outraging fleecing and stealing the Alentejo. After the crisis, Borba is donated (with other lands Alentejo) d. Nuno Álvares Pereira. The 15TH century corresponds to major period of expansion. As happened throughout the country, with the Portuguese discoveries, Banu saw your population to thrive, in numbers and wealth. In the reign of King Manuel, in 1512, is awarded new Charter (to June 1). The Philippine domain, the war of the restoration and the Castilian troops incursions systematic, commanded by John of Austria, the Council ruined and lost population. This time is the memory of a remarkable event in our history, the hanging of the Governor of the Castle, Rodrigo da Cunha Ferreira, and two Portuguese captains of the garrison, in the summer of 1662, after the victorious army invasion of d. João da Austria. This will warrant committing the heinous act in revenge for the murder of three captains, a Sergeant and 20 soldiers of their forces, in addition to 50 wounded. The memory of the people kept the ephemeris in the locative, with the "street of the Hanged", which went after the Right Street. Not content with your reprisal, d. João da Austria sends set fire to the Town Hall and the Municipal Notary Office, losing all ancient manuscripts of the story of Borba. 4 In 1665, Borba was occupied by three regiments of infantry and cavalry, and one-third the population suffered again the terrible invasion panic, who collapsed on the field of Montes Claros, with the defeat of the armies of Philip IV. The battle of Montes Claros (June 17 1665) fought in borbense soil, marks the defeat of the Castilians in the wars of the restoration. The town and County are many elements alluding to the battle and the Commander of the Portuguese troops, the Marquis of Marialva. Signed the peace, the municipality of Borba prospered. It did it on the culture of cereals increased the area of olive groves and vineyards multiplied, firming up more in the country's ancient fame of its wines. This season, are the Source of Bicas constructions, the Town Hall and several Palaces. The beginning of the 19TH century to mark Borba, a phase of misfortunes with the first French invasion. During the Peninsular War arose in Banu a group of militiamen who featured in the defense of Évora, on 29 June 1808. Shortly after, between 1809 and 1811, the village lodged a Scottish Brigade of the anglo-Portuguese army of Beresford. Administrative reform of 1834, the sub county boundaries have changed with the annexation of the parish of Rio de Moinhos and loss of small areas of the towns of Arcos and Tyumen. In 1895, the County was phased out and attached the Vila Viçosa, however, is restored three years later, the Decree of 13 January 1898.
Natural Heritage or built, the existing heritage, in the municipality of Borba, is Rico. Small details and the beauty of the lines make the difference. In the Alentejo area of marbles, what marks the landscape are the quarries, vineyards, olive trees, orchards, chestnut and fertile land, ponds and reservoirs. The white houses, the streets clean of look with pleasure. The hills, the elevations, the Serra d'ossa. The settlements that dot of white dots the landscape. The built heritage is also diversified himself composed of notable landmarks. The source of the Bamford, the medieval wall of the village, the "steps" of the Via Sacra, the convent of the Servants, the churches and hermitages, the monument depicting the battle of Montes Claros, the convent and the Quinta do Bosque, Quinta do General and all the 5 particular architectural heritage in that marble abounds in artistic forms that we must preserve. The historical data and assets included here are in the PDM of Borba.
1-the castle: the castle of the medieval village of or about Banu, was founded by d. Dinis in the year 1302. Is a property of public interest by d.-l. No. 41191 of 7/18/1959. Offers in quadrilateral and your plant construction obeyed the current system of similar fortifications in the region of thick masonry with thick wall of normal height, crowned by merlons Goths and adarve wide running across the wall. The pit, shallow, disappeared with the construction of the houses that was accumulating on the outside. The only known ports of historians are the barn door, the South, and the door of Estremoz, in the West. Both are devoid of Gothic arches and their catwalks. The barn door, currently consists of a single Tower, provides access to Rodrigo da Cunha Ferreira Street in which existed a tombstone latina for Julius Caesar. Estremoz door gives access to the Jefferson Street. This fortification suffered the last great transformation after the earthquake of 1755, when the construction of the clock tower, of rectangular cross-section, of stone and topped by Dome for the classroom, flagged.
2-town we do not know the location of the primitive village Chamber of Borba, which, following the example of other fortified land, stood inside the walls and, according to some authors in contiguous dependencies to Keep and watch towers. Later and until 1797, the Senate worked on a property of Square d. Carlos, today called people's square, in front of the Castle. Nowadays, the camera works in place opposite the Praça da República, in a building of 2 floors and divided into three bodies forming a "U", respecting a criterion in Portuguese civil architecture often since the 19th century. XVII. The walls are thick masonry, largely taken advantage of down walls of the Castle. The roof is of four waters, where regular false dormers break parapet and framed openings within the Pombaline tradition. 6 the four angular corners are decorated in acrotérios by elegant marble spires that along with the mansard roof, break the apparent monotony of the covers. The openings of the sides are the sill, but the main facade, the border to the Republic square, understandably the richest of the building boasts three gates of the R/C and seven branches of the balcony on the first floor.
3-source of Bicas the source of Bicas is the most notable monument of the village, and in your gender and age, of the most beautiful in the country. If there be a monument "Ex-Libris" to the village of Borba, be the source of Bicas taking primacy. Located on Praça da República, this monumental fountain was built in 1781, at the expense of the Municipality, and consecrated to the Kings consorts d. Maria I and Peter III, due to the risk of the engineer José Álvares de Barros and the sculptors Antonio Franco and a Storm petrel Velez, artist Daniel. Is classified as a national monument according to D.L. of 6/16/1910. The current source of Bicas, succeeded to another with the same name which was roughly where they are planted the leafy plane trees of the square of the Republic, so closer to the Church. The Monumental fountain, built in white marble from Montes Claros, is based on two steps recurvos lajeada and carpet, being protected by labyrinths of stone and iron railing balusters. The source offers five frowns: three serving the main Cup and two lateral, smaller cups. Surmounting the side glasses, break the busts of reigning monarchs, d. Maria I and Peter III, being the Queen Mary I the source of all souls ' day. The high front, slightly rounded, is divided by four pilasters vestured of wreaths in high relief, attached to bonds of Louis XVI style. The Center, bearing the effigy of Queen d. Maria I in beautiful Medallion ellipsoid. The cornice, ornamented by four pinnacles flaming, boasts in front position and highlighted, the crowned shield of the Portuguese Royal House. The rear face of the frontispiece, more sober, saves on Cyma the coat of arms of the village of Borba on your primitive expression. On the sides of the source and integrated into complex, lies the vast lake wrapped in rectangle, high muretes of masonry and marble ledge that stretches the Garden Hall of leafy trees. Following the South Bank of the Lake, lies the fountain of cattle and other smaller tank, the ancient public laundry, all in white marble. 7 These elements are separated by a just slice of stairs that leads to the edge of the Lake.
4-Igreja Matriz de Nossa s. th of Soveral or N. S. th das Neves the Church of Banu was founded in 1420, as evidenced by the marble gravestone of Gothic characters existing in your interior, inlaid in the wall on the right side, next to the chapel of the conception. The current building, the third quarter of 20th century. XVI, is isolated from the houses and the main façade is based on your vast forecourt of steps marmóreos. Of sober lines of slightly escaiolada in masonry pilasters, with triangular pediment crowned by the sign of the Redeemer is supported, the South by massive square bell tower surmounted by a dome for the classroom, later construction (second half of the 20th century. XVIII.) the facade still stand out the window adintelado and marble Renaissance-style façade, of arch and Doric mouldings, surmounted by blind medallions and flanked by two Corinthian columns. The wood stops, pregueados and pillows, are dated on the flag with slight notch: 1849. The side tracks offer the usual asymmetric characteristics caused by the Gables of the chapels that were accumulating in the original mass of the 16th-century building. The interior of the temple is rectangular in plan, with three naves and six sections, including the choir, edge vaults supported by marble columns of the Tuscan order and square Foundation. The lighting is done through Windows torn later. In elevations remain the six side chapels of the initial project, all open for full arches. On the side of the Gospel are the chapels of Nossa Senhora do Bom Sucesso s., and of souls (also called High Altar of souls) and the guardian angel (Baptistery). The side of the Epistle are the chapels of Nossa Senhora do Rosário s., of mercy and of St. Peter (now called Chapel of Nossa Senhora da Conceição S.). The former baptistery, currently the sacristy, has undergone a profound reform to this adaptation.
5-Steps of the Lord is the date of the Foundation of the brotherhood of our Lord Jesus of the steps of Borba. The beautiful seasons of the Via Crucis, carved in white marble, are certainly 8 works of the time of King John V and beginning of the reign of d. José, comprising the 1750-60. Later additions were made in painful Yard Street station of the Servants (Third Step), in the parish of St. Bartholomew, without doubt the most opulent and larger dimensions of the four outer core, not counting the steps of praetorian prefect and the Calvary, situated in Church. People's Avenue, near the corner with Rua António Joaquim da War is the Step from the top of the square, built in 1755 in the Baroque style, with sacrifice, or simple adaptation, of the primitive Chapel of Nossa Senhora da Nazaré s.. Rua da Aramenha step, current Street 13 January, is similar in all while the high architectural of the square. Built in the parish of St. Bartholomew, has wooden doors dating from 1843. Internally, if also in quadrangular with flat elevations and good decoration Rococo in the barrel vault, with motifs of the passion of Jesus and the symbol of the brotherhood. The fourth and last step outside, is located on the street Marquis of Marialva, old street. Shut-in in houses and although discrete lines, offers, however, identical to previous features.
6-Igreja de Santo António Situated down the road from Montes Claros, the Igreja de Santo António was founded in 1630, having undergone expansion in the late 18th century vultuosa. XVIII. With gilded facade by triangular pediment, decorated by pyramidal spires and acrotérios the Center surmounted by the Bell Tower of bronze Bell, with central Cross and primitive silhouette, torn in half by the niche of holder, popular work in baked clay, typical of estremocense Potter art. The portal, also of triangular pediment, is flanked by two Windows of recurvas and shoulder pads. Door stops are in wood and dating from the time of Queen Mary I. The ship, of rectangular plan with vaulted back cover, in masonry, completely white-washed as the elevations, these garrisoned by footer policrómico the first half of azulejar. XVII. The body of the old building remains the master structure, enhanced after 1780 the present pavement and the pulpit. All the altars were executed in marble, white and black spots. The side altars, which replaced the primitives, are 9 's Rococo style. The Gospel side features the Holy Family and the epistle side is dedicated to St. Francis Xavier. The chancel, which appears to be the work of 700, has quadrangular and coverage in Fez of cleric, completely covered by water ink paintings. On the throne, also painted the box water paint, is the curious sculpture of Saint Anthony, in gessoed wood.
7-Chapel of s. Sebastião is located in the immediate vicinity of the Church up the street to s. Sebastião. It is unknown if the date of your Foundation, and it is a building of the 19th century. XVI and valued in the mid-19th century. XVII, period marked internally by tiled plinth. The main façade is very simple, with triangular pediment crowned by marble cross, portal and Windows Rights, with marble and also trims stripped of crafts. The Bell Tower, stands on the facade opposite the front, having a Bell eyelet in cast bronze. The ship, of rectangular shape and round dome of masonry without artistic traces, accuses repairs much later, as the chorus and the pulpit. Six graves in marble run in the aisle of the nave. The chancel is of quadrangular and Cap ceiling of cleric.
8-noble House of the Cardosos Heirs Deployed with fronts onto the street and cross Rua de s. Francisco, was founded in year unknown. The three-storey building consists of a huge Pavilion with three fronts delivered, with the main facade giving on the Cross Street, divided into three bodies intertwined in symmetry and at the same height, complemented by straight cornijamento. The Windows, all in verga curve and framed, are sill in the first and top floor and balcony in the intermediate floor, the latter with remarkable counters nobility, with bars of French influence railway of Louis XVI. The main portal, richly framed, is straight and crowned by pediment Dick flanked by scallops the axial bezel ovoid. 10 in the building works currently a tourism unit.
9-Palace of the Lords Sen Mark opposite the clock tower of the Castle, in three floors with quadrangular. Very simple architecture, features straight with the exception of the fenestrations rooftop Windows of recurvas witches of remarkable simplicity. On the ground via the spans are balcony balconies. The main façade which gives access to a large central courtyard, is quite broad with lintel and cornices well demarcated.
10-General Farm is the exact time of this sunny building, which of course took place at the end of the 20th century. XVI. However, the current building's architectural looks around mid-century. XVII. rustic Manor, situated at the northern end of the village, access to the EN 4, extends in covered pavilion for four roof in the traditional manner of "U", with discreet entrance courtyard and thick masonry gate. In the inner courtyard, overshadowed by Greens that cover almost completely the elevations towed in local tradition, run a ground floor gallery of seven bays with arcades full of white marble and footer colored with an indented tiles. XVII. The most important dependencies communicate with the gardens and are of vast proportions. Rectangular plant, are covered with wooden coffered ceilings framed and smooth, without traces of paintings. The most beautiful façade of the building, overlooks the gardens. Despite your sobriety and a single floor, represents, without doubt, a fine specimen of regional architecture. XVII. The Bay Windows, communicate directly with a balcony protected by iron railings and race the elevations are complemented by skirting tile polychrome. Solar gardens extend in a vast walled rectangle that stretches through the churchyard of the primitive Chapel, and leafy Woods of secular trees had until February 1941.
11-Parish Church of s. Bartolomeo 11 building, built from scratch in the early years of the 20th century. XVII, is towed and masonry of the current type in the religious area of Alentejo. Consists of body of nave and chancel backed by Giants single-deck. The façade holds, with slight changes, the original line inspired by 16th century models. Stand out on the facade of triangular pediment surmounted by a cross, the niche with the figure of St. Bartholomew in polychrome marble (beginning of the 20th century. XVII), the window lintel facial square and wide arquitravado front, flanked by two ionic columns on pedestals ridged worked with bas-reliefs depicting the martyrdom of the Patron Saint. The gate suffered at the time of the great 18th-century makeover, the amputation of the gable and the heightening oversized image niche that occupied the place of the current window to the front, where there was only one telescope or a crack for the ship's lighting. Flanking the building, stands the mighty bell tower all capeada of appliance marmoreal. The belfry crowned by pinnacles flaming and dome classroom flagged, has four eyes framed in which dependuram bronze bells with inscriptions carved. The facade opposite the belfry is torn by another Renaissance façade, the same stylistic of order, with the advantage of being complete. Gabled centered by the niche containing the image of the Immaculate Virgin, is flanked by columns ribbed very similar to that Fletch the main portal. Inside, the body of the ship, of rectangular shape, is crowned with Renaissance dome of three sections and sharp edge ribbed, richly decorated with frescoes and Golden keys. High tiled lining of the model "corn cob" is the ship's vestments, altar cloth included, this built in advanced period of the 20th century. XVIII, with heavy balustrade Marmorata. Six side chapels open on the sides of the ship. on the side of the Gospel are the Altar of St. St Therese of the child Jesus, the Altar of Nossa Senhora da Conceição s. and the Altar of St. Peter. The side of the Epistle are the chapel of Nossa Senhora do Carmo s., the chapel of the Sacrament and the Altar of our Lady of Fatima's. At the bottom of the Ship is a chancel, quadrangular, curious specimen of Portuguese architecture of the Baroque style, also conceived the plan of 12 primitive dawn. XVII. Was once covered in multi-colored tiled elevations similar to the body of the ship, taken at the time of King John V, circa 1730, and replaced in part by the profuse and rich combination of calcareous elements in the region. The chancel is preceded by a nice round, triumphal arch, pilasters, delicate work of browsing. Deserve even the sacristies of the temple, especially the parish headquarters, precious room in the last third of the 20th century. Located in the Western apse of the temple's hip, which replaces the original dos Freires de Avis, open on the opposite face.
12-Church of the Royal convent of the Servants of the Real Church convent of the Servants, classified as Property of public interest according to the D.L. n. º 33587 of 3/27/1944, is a temple. XVI that occupies the entire eastern part of a large monastic block (formerly inhabited by Franciscan Nuns of Santa Clara) which includes a large cloister, one of the largest in the country. When the convent was founded in 1606, was the Church. The Church of the Royal convent of the Servants, inspired by the Church of hope in Vila Viçosa, has, as determined the Franciscan rule, public side doors, drawn to the axis of the building. These large doors, jambs straights and triangular Gables in white marble, are based in churchyard of the same stone, in solidarity with the chapel of the Lord Jesus dos Aflitos rising attaches to church almost integrated. The shutters are topped by austere Windows of semicircular Gables, which flank the encomiástica chart of Abbess d. Isabel da Natividade, Baroque transition style Marmorata-Rococo, festooned by the Royal shield of d. João V. The back façade, facing West, is of triangular shape ennobled by stuccoed chart of the Rococo style. The beam stands the sign of Redeemer. The interior is composed of rectangular plant ship covered by half dome completely Cannon altar decorated with paintings and closed by rich polychrome tiles coated Gables of the mid-century. XVII. an impressive nudity and austere, the ship is only illuminated through two Windows and shutters. The only two altars of the ship, both torn by full local marble arches, are dedicated to Nossa Senhora da Piedade and s. s. Francisco. 13 the Church offers two choirs: the chorus of low, wrapped in large rectangular shape and the High Choir of identical proportions to the previous, with exceptionally high ceiling round and smooth. The latter has been stripped of almost all their belongings sumptuários.
13-Lord Jesus dos Aflitos Chapel the chapel of the third order of St. Francis, whose Foundation date dates from 1676, modern and piously called Lord Jesus dos Aflitos, juxtaposed to the raised master of the Church of Servas, is Baroque architecture from the time of d. Pedro II. The main façade, fully clothed the marbles in dark plaids and clear, is topped by gabled crucifix, torn by simple portal flanked by two Windows and topped by a third, from the balcony, which lights up the chorus. The latter window is overwhelmed axially by a small niche with the image of St. Francis of Assisi. More discreet, masonry and stone are paired cunhal dependencies. Overlooking these, stands the Bell Tower four eyelets and dome for the classroom with ornaments. Currently only populated by a single modern Bell. The interior of the Chapel, rectangular and round ceiling plant, just keep the Foundation structures and the footer azulejar. In elevations and respecting the tradition of brotherhood, ripping eight glazed niches where they expose the holders of the order. The square balusters marble pulpit, looks like the beginning of 700. The chorus is modern. The Chapel, of quadrangular, reaches for arco-mestre round. Has suffered profound transformations through time. In the central niche of the chancel, arranged in the year 1892, worship the image of the Lord Jesus dos Passos, hence the actual consecration of the afflicted.
14-school and Hospice of n.. Lady of Soledad This College was founded in 1703. Has the main front Rua Dr. Ramos de Abreu and tardoz for the street Antonio Joaquim da war. The facades of the Hospice maintains the original characteristics of the 21st century. XVII-XVIII. Ordinance 14 high school maintains the traces of primitive cornijamento (changed with the construction of the second floor) revealed in a frieze of ornate masonry for tables and floral ornaments of Baroque classical transition style. The temple, dry of artistic ornamentation, crowned by two bell towers, keeps the two openings of the choir and the façade in marble with triangular pediment. Several crosses and embedded in local stone elevations, indicate the path of the Via Sacra. The interior, rectangular plant, very simple, it offers in excessively high ship, cover in white washed cot. The chancel, with triumphal arch built in robust masonry, is dedicated to Nossa Senhora da Soledade s.. Rectangular shape, is also covered by round ceiling and has a high gilded altarpiece mounted on masonry bench.
15-Solar dos Caballeros Sousa Carvalho Melo Giving about Largo Bernardino Ramos, this two-storey building, is a building of the mid 19th century. XVIII. In 1971 was it installed the School of the junior high school-d. Maria I, who moved to its own building after the 25 April 1974. The broad portal is simple enough to slightly decorated stone jambs. about him, rips a curved balcony window, nobly crafted in the style of King John V, enconchadas frame, lintel and pediment dual round tabs. The beautiful bars are pombalinas rail and French-inspired Louis XV style. The remaining Windows on the second floor, are also balcony, lintel, with balconies protected rights straight by Rico iron railings. To the first floor fenestration, contrasts with the remainder to be very simple, sill and lintel.
16-Palace built by the Alvarez Family large volume Building, built in the mid-19TH century, with three floors and parapet railing studded and ornamental vases, is located in Rua de s. Bartholomew. Notable is the balcony of the top floor, with the Iron Guard like the time of d. Pedro V of equal style and design are the branches of Bay Windows that run along the entire left. On the ground floor are four shutters of decoration and five sill Windows protected by bars in "Dick talk". 15 17-Villa of Dr. Bustorff Silva 18th century Palace of two storeys, located in Rua de s. Barthelemy, attached to the building by the Alvarez family. On the front are the three Bay Windows of the upper floor, with pointed triangular Gables of regional marble and iron railings of the Baroque style.
18-Cruise the cruise stands in the square of the Blessed Martyr Domingos Fernandes, overlooking the side door of the parish church of St. Bartholomew. There was placed by the city in 1950. The dawn classical piece of 600, white marble, consisting of three steps, base peanha foursquare losângicas tables and fluted shaft with capital of the Corinthian order and surmounted by a world record cruz rounded elements.
19-Church of Santa Barbara the first document concerning this temple built about 4 Km to the East of the village of Borba, is dated 1566. The Church of Santa Barbara was the seat of the parish with the same name until 1 January 1967, when it was incorporated into the Parish Office. The building overlooks a discreet cruising of marble rests on masonry stairs capped the slate. The gabled facade right and simple straight Dick FSB, is topped by towering steeple. The lateral façades, the same rustic regional system are supported by giant amalgamated in small buildings juxtaposed. The body of the ship, 16th century, training is of rectangular plant and two sections divided by brickwork columns of the Doric order that support the vault. The chancel, built later, in the shape of a square, with vaulted ceiling of the coated edge water ink paintings with neoclassical intent. The opposite niche is occupied with the image of the Patron Saint.
20-convent of Nossa Senhora do 16 Grove is located about 1 Km South of the village of Borba, in part, on the way to Rio de Moinhos, on location for your amenities and freshness suggested the name. The original building dates from the early 19th century. XVI, nothing escaped the reforms of 1548 and 1670. Later, in the 19th century. XVIII, the building took the current configuration, and suffered the final reconstruction. XIX. The building comprises a remarkable architecture, facades enhanced conceptional sobriety for thick masonry, formerly escaiolada. Is quadrangular, and as usually happens in such cases, all the fundamental elements radiate from the cloister. The Church, which occupies the southern face of the community block, has front escaioladas pilasters's sister-in-law, alteadas by two bell towers of the order Cowl, in masonry, today stripped of bells. The triangular pediment designed very acute online, once crowned by a cross, is populated by frieze framed with ornate. On the facade, in addition to the great window marbles are three niches: central is intended for holder, N. S. ª da Conceição, and the sides with Franciscan images, St. Francis and St. Anthony. The front facade is topped inferiorly by a semicircular arch marble portal, valued by the shield of the Royal House. Near the building of the convent, is well preserved, a source with a large terracotta image (about 6 ' 1) of s. Pai. The niche has four roof with flaming urn shot in masonry. According to popular tradition, this image has powers to predict marriages.
21-Chapel of s. Miguel located about 1 Km North of Borba, the Homestead of the monastery, it is unknown if your historical origin, but the old building dating back to the dawn of the 21st century. XVI. For a number of years served private housing, has been reopened to the cult in 1953 after major Interior and exterior improvements, as evidenced by the existing headstone in front beside the white marble portal. The porch, masonry and white rustic Alentejo style, consists of seven round arches. 17 the facade is topped by triangular pediment, topped axially by steeple, naked. The chancel, lower, is enhanced by two cylinders at an angle of stories, the Manueline-Gothic architectural tradition. This is the last vestige of the primitive building, so the overall benefits introduced through the ages, it printed the current configuration. The shrine is illuminated by two slender slots that are tearing at tardoz. The ship, very simple is covered by barrel vault, has whitewashed the elevations and smooth. Her open two side altars without holders.
22-Chapel of s. Claudio built on high ground with your name, it is about 2.5 Km to the North of the county seat. The building, very degraded, seems to date from the mid-19th century. XVII, but ignore completely their historical origins. Circular building plastered masonry, look the accident through the porch (in ruins) of one semicircular arch. Annex to the porch, you can see the ruins of a picturesque outdoor pulpit, cylindrical box based on column of escaiolados rings. The interior is lit by circular openings. The roof, radial lines, is crowned by cone and the eaves promptly composed of simple steeple, today Bell desadornado. Home of the hermit, in ruins, absorbs all the South outer body. Internally, the discreet High Altar in masonry, surmounted by the patron niche still with paintings, but devoid of the image of s. Claudio. Stand out, yet, the remains of murals and the lining the cupola, the latter still in reasonable condition.
23-Chapel of s. Pedro Deployed on the Lush, less than 2 Km to the Northwest of Borba, near the headwaters of the river of Alcaraviça, the chapel of St. Peter was founded in 1570, and is currently in a State of disrepair. Masonry construction in a certain magnificence and architectural wealth, have the front preceded by nartex of seven round arcades with arches in brick. 18 the temple features triangular pediment crowned by copper steeple of Bell. The side Gables are enhanced by Giants and feature adjacent buildings: the exposed South with the ruins of the houses of the survivalist and the opposite with the remains of the sacristy. Laterally, to the North, there is a door jambs and lintel in single blocks of white marble, surmounted by a headstone commemorating the founding of the temple. The rectangular plan building of good proportions, with barrel vault ceiling in masonry threatening collapse, lost in the your stuffing and ornamentation, however the three blind arches interiors for devotional altars. The main Chapel, square, is a curious specimen of architecture of downtown Renaissance, with ribbed dome framed by Spidey sharp edge octagonal, decorated the fresh, unfortunately in advance state of degradation. Although in ruins and probed, the chapel of St. Peter is a relic of 16th century religious architecture worthy of preservation.
24-Chapel of s. Lourenço This templete is located about 2 Km North of Borba. It is unknown the exact date of your Foundation, although they admit the same refit to the 21st century. XVII. Also if they don't know the reasons why, I recently moved the Patron Saint for your Lord Jesus of the Converted. Profound improvements in 1758 and received in 1965. After years of abandonment, introduced the current reforms, such as paving and the total water ink coating. On the north side, the silhouette is protected by the hermit's residence. The front is composed of three arches full porch and choir body ripped by big window of marble. Ends with cross Bell Tower in marble and bronze Bell. The interior features in ship simple, rectangular plant, barrel vault ceiling and elevations with round arches and three deep blind, originally designed for altars or benches for rest of the faithful. The choir, later building, in second floor, occupies the entire space of the porch. 19 the chancel, has three niches, in masonry. In the middle of larger dimensions, was the image of the holder, if gessoed wood sculpture guard at the Church of St. Bartholomew in Borba.
25-Daughter-in-law of Herdade do monte da herdade do Pile Pile is located about 4 Km to the East of Borba, slightly further north to Santa Barbara. Next to this lot there is a old daughter-in-law (it is assumed that of the early 20th century. XVI) disabled and very degraded, with portal and Corbels topped with Gothic battlements. The vain torn in the side walls also feature Gothic arches in the 26-Gate latches of Quinta do Palreta Quinta da Palreta, formerly named Holy Antonico farm, is located just over 1.5 Km North of the village of Borba. This property is valued by a marble portal of the rustic type, centered by a niche losângica frame but empty, with side shot of two pinnacles piriformes, in whose lintel runs the following inscription, apparently the end of the 20th century. XVII: "BERNARDO FARM COAST of VILA DE ESTREMOZ" 28-Parish Church of Santiago it is one of the oldest churches in the municipality of Borba. It was founded in the late 19th century. XIII as evidenced by the tombstone in Medieval Gothic characters embedded in the middle of the inner wall on the left side. The document is of the age of 1328, as is more likely the age of Caesar, is equivalent to 1290 of Christ that we follow today. However, your Foundation, you can't go beyond 1279, when King ascended the throne. This Gothic building there is nothing architecturally due to subsequent reforms, mainly carried out in the 19th century. Printed him 17TH this trait, with the usual popular features of rural alentejan religious art. The nartex of masonry, has five arches and pediment decorated with round marble cross. Flanked by muretes, the set is based on a platform rises with three steps. 20 the gable is very simple and triangular shaped. The North is flanked by heavy Bell Tower of pyramidal needle modernised. The portal is simple and modern lintel. In the gable, along the porch, there are two commemorative plaques. One of them, the biggest, to visit the image of Nossa Senhora de Fátima s. made the parish on 29 October 1947. Without artistic value is the cruise of white marble, which in the churchyard facing the Church. The interior, with a single nave, available in rectangular Latin cross plant, with barrel vault ceiling, transept and chancel penetrations of quadrangular and Vault the Middle cannon. The chancel suffered great works in the 21st century. XVIII. 28-Commemorative of the battle Standard of Montes Claros and Chapel of Nossa Senhora da Vitória in the village of white clay, about 2 Km to the southeast of the village of Rio de Moinhos, this National Monument. XVII stands on the dominant point of one of the bollards where the memorable battle took place. The marble headstone has about 4 m high by 3 m wide. The Chapel, built in front of the tombstone, was founded shortly after this monument, by Charter of April 1669 2 passed by Prince Regent Pedro. Had in principle and until mid-century. XVIII, only the shrine, today transformed into a ship. The porch is also work dated this magnification. The building, in the white-washed, thick masonry has no architectural peculiarity that distinguish their counterparts very rustic Alentejo. The nardex, of three round arches, is crowned in gabled steeple Bell naked and surmounted by a cross. Two pinnacles of ornate piriformes, complete the set. The Chapel itself, has central bezel and your main facade is torn by portada right flanked by two small Windows. The building is topped by elegant penthouse in roof of radial lines ending with a marble cross the region. This was as we said, the original templete. XVII. Vulgar and current lines 700, is the current sanctuary, embraced the building, Chapel and chaplaincy to the sacristy, this stuffed full of popular vote. Inside the building is quite featureless, saving only the original dome. 21 the main Chapel, 18th century, of quadrangular and ceiling of cradle, ends at the altar of black and white marbles of d. José I. In the niche, is the venerated image of the Patron Saint Our Lady of victory.
29-convent of Nossa Senhora da Luz s. from Montes Claros to the founding of the religious House is old but ignored. According to Chronicles of the order, she goes back to the early 20th century. XV. The complex built suffered large works in the 17TH Century and starts later, between 1714 and 1742, during the reign of d. João v. hit by the Decree of extinction in 1834, was abandoned a few years ago, until the Government sell by public auction. At the end of the 20th century. XIX, was adapted to holiday residence and then to your owner introduced renovations throughout the main body deep, in front of the Court of the car and in the Church, this forces with some gravity. The main façade of the Church, overlooking the 17th century cruise in stone, is masonry rises by clipping gable with winding and acrotérios pinaculares of fogaréus. The Centre is decorated by opulent coat of arms of the order of ornaros of the Rococo style. The main facade of the Church is surmounted by a cross in axially cimafronte chronographed marble of 1608. High window frames well carved and triangular pediment, illuminates the chorus, getting you sotoposto the porch, with a semicircular arch portico in carved stone, trace 1500s. Wrought iron grille at the entrance is the period of the great works of modernizing the building in 1884. The previous year's wooden door of the Church. Reinforcing the front, rise two bataréus completed by volutes and laterally seven flat buttresses that reach the cornijamento, print the building a unique strength. The sub-coro, primitive porch of monastic Gatehouse, preserves the original coverage. XVI, in nervagem simple plucking of misulas and pilasters and extend through the ribs and clasp. Internally, the Church is made up of the nave and the chancel. The first, is elongated and rectangular in plan, with the half-dome ceiling, completely smooth and whitewashed. The floor is Marble tiled footer the end of 22 last century and the elevations composed of four side chapels of arches full framed. The main Chapel, also in rectangular shape, is preceded by high triumphal arch of fine white marble. Coverage, in barrel vault is decorated by showy Locket dated 1714. In the large oratory of gilt and amosaicada the end of the 20th century. XVIII, exposes itself to Taiwan image of our Lady of light, part of the early 20th century. XVII. The Convent, however to adapt at the end of the last century, save on your 16th century structure, of quadrangular embracing the cloister (the dawn of the 21st century. XVII) that develops into two floors: the bottom three full robust pilasters arcades equipped and the superior, of cells, formed by six race Gallery sections supported by columns, topped. The Center, a tall cylindrical neck in columns, topped, allows the use of rainwater cistern.
30-Chapel of Santo António This Chapel is located about 2 Km Northwest of the village of mills River, at a place called village of Noblemen. Founded on inaccurate period from the second half of 20th century. XVIII, replaces the St. John Chapel of primitive Road or San Antonio the elder, which was located in herdade da Marshmallows, relatively close to the village of Noblemen and that ruined completely in the last century. The front of the building extends in a high wall of false Windows until it reaches the gate of rustic courtyard that serves a Palace sunny. The front of the Chapel is simple pilasters, Gable's sister-in-law recurvo and belfry axial volutes with winding. The portal and the high window, both trimmed by white marble, complete the set. The interior of good proportions and rectangular plan divided into nave and chancel with crib covers, that lise of adornments and this decorated. The floor is of large slabs of stone from the site and the pulpit, of quadrangular base coarse in marble, shows traces of bars of the same material, replaced later by forged irons.
31-Hermitage of Nossa s. of Guadeloupe 23 this Chapel is located about 2.5 Km South of Rio de Moinhos, next to the Lucefece River. Ignore the date of your Foundation, but the building has architectural traces of late ' 500. Based on Slate and tiles paved forecourt, with muretes, the chapel features simple adintelado portal façade flanked by two mullioned windows at the level of the observer. Has sobrejugada of discreet gabled steeple stripped of Bell, flanked of volutes with winding. Attaches to built spring gable juxtaposed if the sacristy. The interior features in rectangular nave covered with roof of cradle where are visible, underlying, in the moulding and elevations, remains of murals, perhaps 17th century still. The altar shallow, torn in a semicircular arch, it's later work. Three pilasters, niches ripping at the bottom of the Chapel: the central image of the Virgin, our Lady of Guadalupe and the sides with the figures of Santo António and São Joaquim.
32-Chapel of s. Gregory it is unknown the exact date of your Foundation. It is known however that this chapel which is about 1.5 Km South of the village of Rio de Moinhos, already existed in the year 1556. The Hermitage consists of long, stocky and nartex with three arches and gable roof, recently restored. The west-facing gable is smooth and devoid of support, while the opposite extends in construction surely linked to religious service, which guide the ship and the apse of the main building. On the main façade, with white marble façade and lintel rectum very simple, stands, axially, the belfry stripped of Bell and surmounted by stone cross. Like the front porch, the roof of the central body of the Chapel is also of two waters. Contrasting with the rest of the coverage of the Chapel is of four waters, crowned in needle. Inside, the ship, very simple and rectangular plan with half a cannon, is torn in elevations by blind arcades two sections, without any work. The floor is terrazzo. Almost at the entrance to the Gospel side, stands the pulpit of the rustic type, in masonry and brick steps. 24 the apse, the oldest part of the Chapel, possibly of the mid-century. XVI, have quadrangular and is covered by half dome Orange based on horns. It is decorated by murals compositions of the Renaissance. In the background is leaked the niche with the image of the Patron Saint, Gregory Pope, upholstered wood and gold, the work of certain artistic value, with about of 76 cm high.
33-Chapel of St. Lawrence Chapel of s. Lourenço, is situated on a hill with no access road near the village of Nora, about 2.5 Km North of Rio de Moinhos. To your Foundation is very old, but inaccurate. It is known that was in ruins at the beginning of the 20th century. XVII, having been totally rebuilt in 1604. Had service until 1965. From that date it was desecrated by having been stolen sumptuários values as the balusters from the pulpit, the Bell and the doors of the temple, as well as those of the houses of the chaplaincy annex. The building, which is quite ruined, is built in thick masonry reinforced with lages forges. the facade still shows your the silhouette of a profound reform in the 21st century. XVIII, sober sobrejugada Gable for discreet displays belfry, once surmounted by cross pointing to the sky. The white marble portal plowed, protruding angles type and framed, is from the time of King John V-d. José i. is the only valid exterior architecture element. Inside, the ship of elongated rectangular shape, is completely ruined. The quadrangular, 1604, primitive body has polylobulated section mantel and coverage of cupular radial system coated type. is also quite ruined.
34-Montes Claros pattern This military Monument, built in the time of d. Pedro II (second half of the 20th century. XVII) to celebrate the glorious victory of the battle of Montes Claros, erected on the site of the most pitched caught close fight, is now with the road that connects the Bakr Rio de Moinhos, are about 3 Km of the latter town. Executed in white marble in the region, on the basis of three quadrangular steps, staggered, which breaks the pedestal, plinth and a Doric column, surmounted by the Royal Crown closed. It is currently represented by 25 brother-in-law railing pillars. The commemorative inscription of done, is deployed in three sides of the pedestal.
35-Church of the parish of Nossa Senhora da Orada s. Second religious Chronicles of the 20th century. XVIII, this church was founded by the Constable d. Nuno Alvares Pereira. This medieval Temple, nothing exists at present, only if the assumption that the sacristy dates back to the earliest days of 500. The current building, made from the roots in the 19th century. XVIII, stands in the highest village head. The church retains the unmistakable silhouette of the picturesque sacred monuments of the Alentejo style. The north side of the building façade is flanked by powerful classroom dome Tower and tile-covered giant holding the sacristy of folilobada cornice and stone cross embedded in the elevations, vestige of the ancient Via Sacra. The gabled, facade and window marmoreal, is protected by three round steps porch vulgar, rising high for platform stairs. In 1960 sacrificed one of these bows with a ceramic panel depicting the traditional founder, BL. d. Nuno de Santa Maria. At the eaves, there is the small Sundial in white marble and the shape of a square (18th century. XVIII). The common grave of the pastors who had legend, today food by the action of time, extends in front of the doorstep of simple straight trim marble portal. Inside, the ship delivered about long, with white-washed masonry vault, had a modest 19th century composition performed in water paint. In the current regional marble side chapels, enriched by the end of 18th century altarpieces. XVIII and the Rococo style, worship, Gospel side, the patroness, Nossa Senhora da Orada, and the side of the Epistle, the image of the Lord Jesus dos Passos. The main Chapel of quadrangular, also lifted by the end of the 20th century. XVIII, torn by tall marble arco-mestre, had comungatório grid of balustrade in stone until the summer of 1971, which was taken to erect an altar in masonry thin, obeying the dictates of Vatican Council II.
36-Quinta da Azenha Blanche situated about 1.5 Km North of the village of Orada, near the river Alcaraviça, this complex of buildings of the mid-19th century. XVIII, constitutes once important agricultural, particularly House 26 of cereal production. Currently lies in complete abandonment. The wide sunny residence, two floors, features of elongated, leaning over the traditional alentejano patio with their home seats and crop utility houses-stables, barns and stables-preceeded by a gate of pilasters with finials of stylised URNs in marble. The façade, delimited by corners trimmed by fogaréus marmóreos, is torn by a series of Windows and portals, highlighting all the main access Center topped by counter with rail bars that protect the Bay window of semicircular Gable. The rear elevation of the Manor stretched through the gardens with streets demarcated with boxwoods that were showered by water from the Alcaraviça River, although there was drinking spring served for an interesting source. Adjacent to the gardens is the Dovecote in ruins, imagined construction with particular architectural whim, portals and pilasters enriched with pinnacles and neoclassical urns, of masonry. Although completely abandoned, the main building presents inside some spaces in reasonable condition. The village of Borba has been losing population, as has checked all the Alentejo, as well as the interior of the country. The evolution of the population in the municipality of Borba was characterised by some variations, reflection of the social transformations, economic, political and cultural rights occurring in the country and the region. We can identify three distinct periods that marked the demographics of the County, including: 1900 to 1930: in this period the municipality of Borba presented a positive population trend, with growth rates below 9%. At the end of this period the Council held 8,094 inhabitants, which is equivalent to a growth of 23.55% compared to 1900 (more 1,543 inhabitants). From 1930 to 1960: these two decades were marked by a population growth of about 28.87% (2,337 more inhabitants). However it was in the 30 that the highest growth rates of the population (about 19%) driven by the influx of workers from other regions of the country to work in agricultural activities during this time suffered a strong boost with the launch of the "wheat Campaign" by the New State. Unlike the previous period, the 27 fundamental factor in the genesis of as significant population growth was the migratory component essentially masculine. From 1960 to 2001: this last period represented a complete break with the trend of population growth recorded previously. The 60 was marked by a process of "emptying" the population motivated by a significant migratory flow towards the main urban centres of the country, namely industrial for the metropolitan area of Lisbon, and to Europe. This phenomenon has had very negative effects on the population structure of the County and in your growth dynamics with the output of the active population and of childbearing age. From 1970 to 2001 saw maintaining the downward trend of the population, albeit at a lower pace, underpinned by a natural and migratory growth negative. In 2001, the municipality of Borba had 7,782 people, least 472 individuals for the year previous (censitário-5.72%). We're looking for, right now, to reverse this situation, through the creation of infrastructures that we hope will make the Council attractive in terms of population, looking for it to become the largest in the region. In the next chart we will present the distribution of the population by the parishes in the municipality: Array and s. Bartolomeo, with markedly urban characteristics and Rio de Moinhos and Orada, most rural characteristics.
-Resident population (County/Parishes)-2001 1991 2001 Census PARISH s. Bartholomew 1148 932 3,570 3,701 Matrix Rio de Moinhos 2,462 2,271 Orada 1074 878 Total 8,254 7,782 source: Census 2001 How can we check the population decline continues to resent. However, recent demographic projections point to the stabilization of the population in the coming years. The migratory surge of immigrants from East and others, will have an impact in the coming years, since the age groups that set up here are predominantly tracks in the age of procreation. 28 the extractive and transforming activity of the Marbles is the sector responsible for much of the job of the male population. A growing demand for products in this sector has raised the your development, whose final product is intended either to the internal market and for export. Broadly speaking, the industry of the municipality presents itself in the development stage and there are several potential in certain sub-sectors, in the development of the municipality and investments (for example the implementation of two industrial zones: "cross of Christ" and the rooted cuttings "). The transformation of the marble is one of the sub-sectors with the potential to grow. One of the greatest challenges that the extraction and processing of marble facing is achieving in the municipality a degree higher processing extracted matter and delete your feature almost handcrafted. In the food industry are:-the activities related to the viticulture and wine that traditionally has contributed to the development of the municipality and that continues to expand.
-Activities relating to olive growing and olive oil production is increasing and hopes to develop to maintain operating the oil better equipped in the region.
-Also the derived products, especially cheese, the production of which is, however, essentially handmade in small family units, and the production of sausages, resulting from the extensive creation of "black pig" in extensive scheme. The tertiary sector is dominated by the public administration and the trade, wholesalers or retail (formed by small businesses, three workers on average). Tourism is one of the growing areas, however, the lack of capacity of accommodation Banu duration decreases, although in this area have been made major investments (Hotel Rural, village tourism, tourism and Rural tourism). This area is also an important activity linked to the marketing of antiques, where large investments are planned. The village of Borba offers the following infrastructure, collective equipment:-EB 2, 3 School with school library-EB1 Schools – 5-ATL (Atelier leisure)-4-Applicant Education (1st cycle)-1 29-Municipal Library-1-Museum-1-kindergarten solidarity network (Holy House of mercy) – 1-day care of the solidarity network (Holy House of mercy)-1-public kindergartens – Health Center 4-1-extensions (Health Center)-4-Firehouse-1-Cemetery-3-Cine-Teatro-1- Outdoor Amphitheatre-1-Internet-2 Space-Barn of culture (room for temporary exhibitions and sessions)-1-House of the people – 2-public garden-1-marble theme park-1-Playground-7-Municipal swimming pool discovery-1-soccer-3-Sports Pavilion-1-tennis courts-5-Plaza de Toros – 1-municipal markets – 2 (Borba and s. Tiago)
-Parks of fairs and markets-2-WWTP (wastewater treatment plants) – 7-water Chlorination Station-2-Ecocentre-1-Regional solid waste-transfer 1-storage tanks and water Elevation – 5-stand of the GNR-1-tax and revenue-1-Government and Civil Registration – 1-Regional Social Security Delegation-1-Agrarian Zone-1:30-Home of third Age (Holy House of mercy) – 1-Day-2-Workshop for the elderly-1- Conviviality-4-Banks-6-Atms (ATM terminals) – 7-Post Office-1-taxi rank-1-Local development associations – 1 (ADMC)-Local Radio-1-local newspapers-1-gas stations-6-driving schools-2-medical clinics-1-laboratories-2-physiotherapy-1-Pharmacies-drug-3-1 marbles:-CEVALOR (Centre de Valorisation ornamental rocks) – 1-extraction/processing Industries-19-Workshops-catering establishments :-restaurants-24-cafes-26-Pastries-8-kiosks-2 bars-Agro-Food Industries: 8-Wineries-27-Dairies-22 31-Salsicharias-2-Mill of olive growers cooperative-1-plum Producers-1-Bakeries-7 trade and services:-antique shops – 17-retail stores-150-Hairdressers-7-Establishments of artisans-Sporting/Recreational Bodies-19-10-Social support – 5-Local Development – 2-tourism Accommodation Village – 1-tourism-2-Hotel Rural-Residential-1-4 the village Daniel meets, so generically the requirements laid down in law No. 11/82, of 2 June, to be elevated to the category of city, by which, under the constitutional provisions and regulations applicable, meet the following Bill: sole article the village of Borba, in the municipality of Borba, is elevated to the category of city.
Assembly of the Republic, January 5 2007 Mrs Rep. Paula Noble of God Angry Nico
Search Translated Laws of Portugal