Read the untranslated law here: http://app.parlamento.pt/webutils/docs/doc.pdf?path=6148523063446f764c3246795a5868774d546f334e7a67774c336470626d6c7561574e7059585270646d467a4c316776644756346447397a4c334271624459354e7931594c6d527659773d3d&fich=pjl697-X.doc&Inline=false
Display statement 1 BILL N. º 697/X of ELEVATION is is the TOWN CENTRE of OLIVE GROVES, MUNICIPALITY of OURÃ M, VILLAGE display of motifs I â Brief Optical characterization of the olive is the seat of a parish in the municipality of OurÃ and SantarÃ district © m. belongs to the diocese of Leiria-is great. It is likely of old belonged Beira Litoral. It is 7 Km from city and County rculo, judicial code. It is 5 Km from the railways of Maidenhead. Is limited to the North by the parishes of Espite and love me some X.; to the East by the parish of Caxarias; to the South by the parish of our Lady of piety; the South West by the parish of Gondemaria; and on the West by the parishes of Cercal and Woods. With the superfan of 21.3 Km2, olive groves account currently has 2,326 voters.
In the Census of 1920, the vast and important parish of olive groves have owned the 1,389 housing is µ s (fires) and 5,781 inhabitants. With the creation in March of 1928 of the civil parishes of Gondemaria and love me some X., desanexaÃ of parish-mother of olive groves, this got your superfan cie reduced to 21.3 Km2, showing in the 1930 census total of 865 fires and 3,059 inhabitants. At the time of Census 2001 in the olive grove lived 2,159 residents and contained building 1,424 cios.
Currently aggregates the following places: new village, Barrocaria, Boieiro, Swamp, Camalhotes, Capucho, Carcavelos, Carcavelos from above, Cardal, 2 couples, couples, Couples, Married, Cistern, Conception, hope, Pipers, mills, Montalto, Mossomodia, , Pairia, Paiveira, bidos Quarry, Penedo, Ribeira, Ribeira da Mossomodia, Soutaria, Ventilharia, Valinho Gives and.
Especially during the 3. Â° quarter of last century, huge emigration surge of workers agrÃ glues and undifferentiated, especially for France, has reduced the population of olive grove resident almost half. This phenomenon ³ meno, beyond the negative effect of your separation of the family read when women and children were, had the social rite of improve the quality of life with the entry of the successive consignments of capitals and made possible the gradual specialization of professionals who emigrated. In the 90 years that trend emigratÃ ³ ria slowed down and reversed, with the return of many family read already with better condition µ s of life and with other professional training, coming to increase trade and the local industry.
II µ G/s â order ³ rich history beyond paleolÃ ticos objects found that suggest that the olive grove was already inhabited in the pre-³ ria story, identified by distinct twice in the middle of the 20TH c., right in the Centre of the town centre of the olive grove and within a radius of 100 metres, one or more Roman villas, with mosaics of the c. III valuable and well kept as well as still vestÃ ada sidewalk watches.
Roman villa in the olive grove â discovered in 1972 3 the parish of Santa Maria do Olival is very old, dating back to your first Church of the end of the 12TH c., erected under the King d. Sancho I and the Bishop of vora, d. Soeiro, how do you plead in inquiriÃ µ s is founded and in document filed in the Cathedral of Zamora. Was confirmed as such in visitaÃ of 1211. It was endowed with the roco (named) by Bishop of Lisbon, until is the institution of the Collegiate Church of OurÃ in 1445. Since then until 1834, perÃ odo the existence of important Collegiate, were four parishes that had the status of its subsidiaries annexed (olive groves, OurÃ, SeiÃ and Freixianda), being chapter of the collegiate church that named and presented the cure of every one of them. With the extinÃ of the religious orders and the collegiate church in 1834, the olive passed the Priory, having also a coadjutor, integrated in the diocese of Leiria. The Executive power of each parish (parameter ³ quia) was originally exercised by the Subsinoâ Guild â until in 1834, with the liberal monarchy, settles the â ³ quiaâ Parameters gasket , naming changed to â Freguesiaâ Board in October 1910, shortly after the instauraÃ of the Republican regime. There is documentation of the parish of the olive grove of these phases of the administrative power, dispersed by several files. On the foundations of the Church behind, was erected in the 14TH c. a church still existing today, dedicated to our Lady of Purification and of greatest dimension µ s. In it was buried Martim Anes do Bocifal, wealthy religious. In your will, which is a precious document for the study of the parish in the 14TH c., beyond many other µ s resolution, near the Church established a hostel for pilgrims and hospital has the subsistÃ media. This hospital came into declÃ domain over the centuries, being then diverted his assets to the Foundation of the hospital of Mercy mercy ³ of Leiria, in the time of Bishop d. Manuel de Aguiar, at the end of the 18TH c.. The Church changed in successive times, presents paintings and 1468, blue and white enxequetado types and default. Contains imaginÃ, of the 15TH c. to sÃ © c. XVIII, and 18th-century gilded. Currently is in the recovery of the ancient State and sloppy. The couple is new Church, modern slant.
Old Parish Church Century Temple 4 â In 1172 d. Afonso Henriques did donation and couto de Gives, near the olive grove, gonã§ALO Hermingues, â Mourosâ bring it, the templÃ Knight Knight of Afonso Henriques, who profess and action founded Chapel and small monastery, with other religious Cistercians of alcobaa , to be your beloved vo # viable moira is great, converted and baptized with the name of Oureana. This abadiaâ â marked the toponÃ mia site, although her remaining ruÃ not in.
There is also in the olive grove another monument of public interest, the chapel of our Lady of Conception, with galilÃ © engaging, containing caixotÃ µ s painted ceilings and walls covered with these tiles, beyond an archaizing sculpture of stone polychrome of the Virgin and child and fresh of the c. XVI in the triumphal arch. It was rebuilt in 1578 and confirmed the commitment of the brotherhood by King Henry. Next to this Chapel ran a hostel founded in the 15TH c. by Diogo da square, which donated farm.
Also the olive grove was cradle of several personalities, including Joaquin Jose Saraiva who in 1804 was appointed the last Bishop of the diocese of Beijing, the old Portuguese padroado in the East, and also many other eclesiÃ are users who have excelled by your culture and social work.
In the olive grove lived the poet Action beginning of P, in your Conchasâ â the House.
Olive grove has the day on February 2 and a pilgrimage in 1. Â° Sunday of September, both finds nevertheless diverse.
In the olive grove there are several houses and farms apalaÃ § bays, some with several centuries and well preserved, two sources centenÃ, water mills and breathtaking scenery.
Chapel of our Lady of Conception â 16TH century 5 olive grove was hometown of 3 Presidents of the Municipal Chamber of OurÃ © m in series c XX: Captain Joaquim Vieira Fair, Dr. Carlos Vaz Do Almeida. and Dr. Action beginning Sampaio P, who was also Civil Governor of Leiria.
III collective Equipment and â installation µ s under article 12. º of law No. 11/82 Â, of 2 June For beyond good 19th century cio's building of the headquarters of the Junta de Freguesia and cemetary recently extended olive groves has µ and: a) rank of medical assistance-extension of olive grove health centre of OurÃ © m with service of medical assistance and nursing service.
-Extension of Laboratory analyses River ³ clan.
b) pharmacy-pharmacy Parthasarathy.
c) Casa do Povo, fishermen, of strong obstacles, cultural centre or other communities-â Center Olivalâ Social , the elderly, with support service is domiciliÃ;
-â Recreational and Cultural Center of the Olivalâ , with the soccer field;
-Cultural and recreational Group of Barrocaria-sports Ventilharia Union and Montalto-theater group â ³ Palcoâ Next Movement;
-Rancho FolclÃ ³ â Rico the Millers of Ribeiraâ , with multipurpose Pavilion;
-â Scout Group n. º 1142 Olivalâ â;
-â Association of hunters Ventoâ Mills , with skeet shooting;
-â PolifÃ ³ nicoâ choral group ;
-â JAGRO-Board of olive Farmers â â based Patacoâ House ;
-Library with µ s meeting room;
-EtnogrÃ Museum will stay with watermill;
-Leisure park with picnic area;
-Undercover sports field Enclosure.
6 d) public collective Transport olive trees is covered by the system of collective transport of road of the Tagus; Olive has µ and square so is cheese with 6 cars.
e) station of CTT Olive has µ and station of CTT with daily service, permanent being one of the first opened in the municipality of OurÃ, in the heat of the numerous c. XX.
f) shops and hospitality beyond weekly market, with secular tradition, there are also: TYPOLOGY of ESTABLISHMENTS NOT MERE Tourism of the housing 1 6 Restaurants cafes and snack bars 6 2 Bakeries pastry shops with manufacture own ³ 1 prio butcher and Deli Shop food frozen 1 1 mini markets and grocery stores 6 trade of 2 Gas Companies of civil construction Company of 7 machines 4 earthwork Workshop of marbles and masonry inspection center of 2 µ s ³ ³ periodic automatic tips available 1 Jet engines supply station 1 furniture repair workshops of ³ 3 workshops available automatic repair of bicycles and motorbikes locksmith Workshop 3 and alumÃ 5 electrodomÃ for sale domains users workshop 1 µ s installation and repair electrical power 3 µ s Company selling construction materials the transport company and 2 changes of long haul 2 freight 2 company selling furniture carpentry and woodworking workshops 1 5 Are instances of 3 Woods 2 Florists plant nurseries and gardening 2 7 Plane required 2 1 crafts shop and shoe store Allied chaplain 1 Sale of garment articles 2 Salon hairdresser and beautician Salon barbershop 2 1 stationery and Bookstore 1 2 insurance agencies Accounting Office Agency funerÃ 2 in 1
g) Establishment that required schooling ³ ria Daycare ministre/Garden-of-childhood and ATL; Basic school of 1. Â° cycle;
h) banking agency Although not possessing agency banking, olive grove has a µ and ATM â ATM.
I) Agro-Industries are the Aircraft pecuÃ-1 school 1. º olive grove and Bust cycle Captain Joaquim Vieira Fair 8 IV â prospects for development in the short term are scheduled for the olive grove the following social structures, whose architectural designs are enduring stage and development:-New School cio's building;
-Home nursing home to 3. Â ª old;
-Clan only long-term care hospital;
-Soccer field of salon with synthetic floor tico;
V â conclusion the elevation of the village of olive trees, in the parish of the same name in the municipality of OurÃ, district of SantarÃ, is based on the historical order µ g ³ rich, geogrÃ, demographic is ³ mica, economic and cultural but also because of your long-controversial administrative feasibility and its administrative and financial repercussÃ µ s does not collide with General or local interests.
For all these reasons µ s and because this project deserved the support of the nime ¢ unÃ Parish and parish Assembly of olive trees as well as also Municipal Chamber of OurÃ and was supported by an absolute majority (sÃ ³ a vote against) by the Municipal Assembly of OurÃ, the Social Democratic Party believes that meet the requirements of article 12. Â° in conjunction with article 14. º of law No. 11/82 Â, June 2, for which the town centre of olive trees is high is a village.
In this way, the undersigned Members of the parliamentary group of the Social Democratic Party, under the wrapping µ s constitutional and regimentares applicable, the following draft law: Article only: the locality of olive grove, the seat of the parish of the same name, in the municipality of OurÃ, SantarÃ district, is elevated village.
Assembly of the Republic, March 25 2009.
9 members of PSD: (bad River Albuquerque) (Miguel Relvas) (Vasco Cunha)
Search Translated Laws of Portugal