Read the untranslated law here: http://app.parlamento.pt/webutils/docs/doc.pdf?path=6148523063446f764c3246795a5868774d546f334e7a67774c336470626d6c7561574e7059585270646d467a4c316776644756346447397a4c334271624451774e5331594c6d527659773d3d&fich=pjl405-X.doc&Inline=false
Draft law n° 405/X ' draft law n° 405/X Â STATUS of REPRESENTATIVE of the PUBLIC in the REGION ES NOMAS ACTION ' STANDALONE ORES and wood display of Reasons the Constitutional Law Nr 1/2004, of 24 July, in the framework of the consolidation and reinforcement of democratic autonomy island policy , created the post of representative of the Republic in the Region Autonomous ³ µ s nomas of ores and steel wood, appointed by the President of the Republic, extinguishing the previous posts of Ministers of the Republic.
The new figure of Delegate of the Republic assumes a medical jurÃ-constitutional nature different from his predecessors, for that matter greatly to be a clarificaÃ of the institutional position, setting the rules of their exercÃ, their competence and the regime of responsibility, rights and obligation µ s why should govern.
Thus, in accordance with constitutional and applicable regulations, the undersigned Members have the following draft law: Article 1 (subject matter) the Republic is represented in each of the standalone ³ µ s nomas region by a representative of the Republic, whose status is established in this law.
Article 2nd (naming, the exoneraÃ term of Office and replacement) 1. The representative of the Republic is appointed and dismissed by the President of the Republic, having heard the Government. 2 2. Except the case of exoneraÃ, the mandate of the representative of the Republic has the duration of the mandate of the President of the Republic and ends with the posse of the new representative of the Republic.
3. In case of vagatura of the Office, as well as in their absence and impediment, the representative of the Republic is replace by President of the Legislative Council.
Article 3rd (Responsibility Poland tica) the representative of the Republic is responsible before the President of the Republic.
Article 4th (Competency references) 1. The representative of the Republic holds the competence that references you are constitutionally assigned and exercises them in the framework of the respective Autonomous Region ³ noma, having regard to the fundamental principles of the scheme princÃ Poland tico-administrative autonomy within the framework of the Constitution.
2. the representative of the Republic holds and exerts the competence conferred by this Act substances.
Article 5Â° (Electoral Administration) the representative of the Republic holds the jurisdiction in matter of electoral administration committed by the electoral laws of the President of the Republic, the Assembly of the Republic, the legislative assemblies of the Autonomous ³ µ s Region nomas, the body the ³ of local authorities, of the European Parliament and the Referendum.
3 Article 6Â° (Supreme Council of national defence) the representative of the Republic is a member of the Supreme Council of national defense.
Article 7 (Security Council) 1. The representative of the Republic is a member of the Board of Governors of Internal Security.
2. the representative of the Republic has the right to be informed by regional commanders of the forces of the PSP all that concerns is public safety in the territory by ³ River of their Autonomous Region, noma ³ when suitable, scoop on the same matter µ s information from the other security forces.
Article 8Â° (State of Uncle and State of emergency) the representative of the Republic ensures, in its Autonomous Region ³ noma, the execution of the Declaration of the State of siege and State of emergency, in accordance with the law, in cooperation with the Regional Government.
Article 9Â° (decrees of the representative of the Republic) 1. The representative of the Republic issues decrees for the naming and the exoneraÃ of the President and other members of the Regional Government, under the terms established in the Constitution and in the law.
2. The decrees of the representative of the Republic are published in series I of the diary of the Republic.
4 Article 10 (Holder of Office Poland tico) the representative of the Republic, like Poland, office holder is subject to the scheme for the purposes of medical jurÃ: remuneratÃ ³ River Status;) b) Incompatibilities and impediments; c) public Control of wealth; d) Crimes of responsibility.
Article 11Â° (Salaries and remuneration µ s) 1. The representative of the Republic realizes a monthly basic salary corresponding to 65% of the basic salary of the President of the Republic.
2. the representative of the Republic are entitled to a monthly allowance for representation in the amount of 40% of the basic salary.
3. the representative of the Republic has the right to realize an additional salary of an amount equal to that of the corresponding monthly salary, in the months of June and November each year.
4. If the Office is exercised during the year by several holders supplementary salary will be allocated for them in proportion to the time that exercise µ s function, is not considering all less than 15 perÃ days.
Article 12âº (transport and subsistence) in its deslocaÃ of µ s officers, the PaÃ s or abroad, the representative of the Republic is entitled to transportation and subsistence in terms identical to the Ministers. 5 Article 13Â° (official Vehicles) the representative of the Republic has the right to veÃ glasses of the State for personal, both in their Autonomous Region in the territory by ³ ³ noma as continental River of the Republic.
Article 14Â° (official residence) the representative of the Republic are entitled to official residence.
Article 15Â° (other rights) 1. The representative of the Republic are entitled to free transit, carry firearms, personal security, collaboration of all authorities, diplomatic passport and special card identification.
2. The special ID card has the model set by order of the President of the Republic and is signed by him.
3. the representative of the Republic are entitled to priority in reservations of tickets in transportation service a is reo, when, in exercÃ cio µ s role, moving to and from the respective region Autonomous ³ noma.
Article 16th (taxation) The remuneration µ and subsÃ dios perceived by the representative of the Republic are subject to the tax regime applicable to public employees.
6 Article 17Â° (the previdÃ) 1. The representative of the Republic has the right under the favorÃ social previdÃ to the public sector.
2. In the case of option by the previdÃ of their profession of origin, state the satisfaction of charges that would fit is corresponding employer.
18Â° (Protocol) article 1. The representative of the Republic rests, for the purposes of Protocol, the place is assign the in the list of precedence references defined by law.
2. In the civil and military ceremonies ³ ceremony taking place in the region Autonomous ³ noma, the representative of the Republic has the first precedence, which yields the are present President of the Republic, the President of the Assembly of the Republic or the Prime Minister.
Article 19Â° (gnia Insomnia and Pavilion) the representative of the Republic has, in its Autonomous Region ³ noma, right to use insomnia gnia and Pavilion next ³ themselves, the model set by order of the President of the Republic.
Article 20 (Office and support services) 1. The representative of the Republic has µ and a chassis to which apply the wrapping µ s governing ministerial offices. 7 2. The representative of the Republic has µ and an administrative support service, with a staff of own ³ itself to be defined by joint Ordinance of the representative of the Republic and member of the Government responsible for inventory management public.
3. For administrative purposes and the financial representative of Republic has µ and competency equivalent to Minister.
Article 21Â° (budget) 1. The budget for the representative of the Republic and their support services concerned, independently of the General Costs of the State.
2. The budget referred to in the previous number includes only the dotaÃ of µ s corresponding to the running costs and investment.
Article 22Â° (disclosure of communicated by public service of radio and television) are obligatorily disclosed in their Standalone ³ µ s nomas Region through the public services of radio and television, with due emphasis and the maximum urgÃ, which releases them broadcast requested by the representative of the Republic.
Article 23Â° (wrapping µ s ³ transient rias) 1. The competence conferred on substances electoral laws to the Ministers of the Republic is deemed to assign of the representatives of the Republic.
2. Until is approval of the Ordinance referred to in article 2 Nr 20, the administrative support of the representative of the Republic is provided by constant staff of Decree-Law Nr 291/83, of 23 June. 8 3. Is the Government allowed to do in the State budget in place, the µ s change required is executing the provisions of this law.
Article 24Â° (revogatÃ ³ Standard ria)
Are repealed: a) The wrapping µ s of laws nº s 4/83, of 2 April, 4/85, of 9 April, 34/87, of 16 July and 64/93, of 2 August, at its redacÃ in effect, in the case of Ministers of the Republic; b) wrapping µ s of laws nº s 168/99 of 18 September, and 5/99 of 27 January, and of the Decree Law nº s 316/95 of 28 November, 153/91, of 23 April, 59/99, March 2, and 442/91 of 15 November, in its redacÃ in effect, in the case of Ministers of the Republic.
Article 25℃ (entry into force) this Act shall enter into force on the first day of the month following its publication.
Potala are Benedict, of 2007.
Search Translated Laws of Portugal