On the basis of article. 21(1). 3 of the Act of 6 December 2006 on the basis of policy development (OJ of 2009. # 84, 712 and No 157, item 1241) are managed as follows: § 1. Regulation lays down detailed use, conditions and the granting of aid for the training in the framework of the regional operational programmes, hereinafter referred to as "aid to training", to which apply the provisions of Commission Regulation (EC) No 800/2008 of 6 August 2008 declaring certain categories of aid compatible with the common market in application of article 2. 87 and 88 of the Treaty (General block exemption regulation) (OJ. EU L 214 of 09.08.2008, p. 3), hereinafter referred to as "Commission Regulation (EC) No 800/2008".
§ 2. 1. The regulation applies to training aid granted to the recipient businesses for projects in the voivodeship the regional operational programme, to which the provisions of article 5 shall apply. 21 of the Act of 6 December 2006 on the basis of policy development.
2. aid for training is to support economic and social development of the region by improving the qualifications of workers affecting the competitiveness of the region.
3. aid for training can be provided for the training of employees to the extent necessary for the implementation of the objectives of the projects referred to in paragraph 1. 1. § 3. Whenever a regulation is talking about: 1) mikroprzedsiębiorcy, a small or medium-sized entrepreneurs should be understood properly, a micro-enterprise, small or medium-sized enterprise which meet the conditions laid down in annex I to Commission Regulation (EC) No 800/2008;
2) employee in the disadvantaged-must be understood person placement fails, which meets at least one of the following conditions: a) is a non-permanent paid employment during the last six months, (b)) has not attained an upper secondary educational or vocational or equivalent corresponding to the level of ISCED 3 as specified in accordance with the International Standard Classification of education (ISCED) or education above the level of ISCED 3 , c) not later than on the day before training 50 years, d) is an adult:-solo wychowującą children, unmarried, a Knight, a widow, a widower, rozwódką, divorced or a person for whom the prescription separation within the meaning of the separate provisions, or the person remaining in the marriage, if her spouse was deprived of parental rights or imprisonment, or a solo person dependent subsidiary, e) works in a sector or profession where the difference in the level of employment of men and women is at least 25% higher than the average difference in the level of employment of women and men in all sectors of the national economy, and belongs to a group that is a minority in a particular sector or profession, f) is a member of the national or ethnic minorities within the meaning of article. 2 of the Act of 6 January 2005 on national minorities and ethnic minorities and on regional language (Journal of laws No. 17, item 141, Nr 62, poz. 550, and with the 2009 No 31, item 206 and No 157, item 1241), that in order to increase the chance of gaining access to stable employment must improve the knowledge of the language, make up the vocational training or increase work experience;
3) employee with disabilities – should be understood the person referred to in art. 2 paragraph 20 of Commission Regulation (EC) No 800/2008;
4) the entrepreneur must be understood enterprise within the meaning of article. 1 of annex I to Commission Regulation (EC) No 800/2008;
5) training-understood training course referred to in article 2. 38 point 1 of Commission Regulation (EC) No 800/2008.
§ 4. 1. The expenditure kwaIifikowalnych include necessary for carrying out the training expenses incurred for: 1) trainers ' personnel costs;
2) travel and accommodation and trained staff;
3) other current expenditure, including on materials and supplies directly related to the training;
4) depreciation of tools and equipment, to the extent that they are used solely for the purposes of the implementation of the training;
5) costs of consultancy and training-related consulting services;
6) salaries trained employees, calculated for the time of their actual participation in training, up to the sum of the remaining amounts for the eligible expenditure referred to in points 1 to 5.
2. The input tax on the goods and services are classified as eligible expenditure if the entrepreneur does not have the right to a refund or deduction of that tax.
§ 5. 1. The maximum aid intensity, calculated as the ratio between the gross grant equivalent of eligible expenditure, amounts to 25%.
2. The intensity of the aid referred to in paragraph 1. 1, is increased by: 1) 20 percentage points in the case of aid granted for mikroprzedsiębiorcy and small entrepreneurs;
2) 10 percentage points, in the case of aid granted in favour of medium sized entrepreneur;
3) 10 percentage points where the aid is granted for training intended for employees located in a disadvantaged or disabled workers.
3. training aid granted in respect of the same eligible expenditure shall be subject to the adding up with any other State aid and de minimis use, referred to in Commission Regulation (EC) No 1998/2006 of 15 December 2006 on the application of article 81(3). 87 and 88 of the Treaty to de minimis aid (OJ. EU L 379, 28.12.2006, p. 5, as amended. ), and using the budget of the European Union, given the trader, regardless of its form and source.
4. the total value of the aid referred to in paragraph 1. 3, must not exceed the maximum aid intensities laid down in paragraph 1. 1 and 2.
§ 6. 1. The trader may receive aid for training, if the conditions are met: 1) referred to in § 2;
2) relating to the eligible expenditure, as referred to in paragraph 4;
3) relating to the maximum aid intensity for the training referred to in § 5.
2. aid for training is provided in the provision of assistance to the projects referred to in § 2 paragraph 1. 1.3. Aid for training can be given on training carried out after submission of an application for funding of the project referred to in § 2 paragraph 1. 1. § 7. If the value of the gross training aid exceeds the training of 2 000 000 euro, the aid is subject to individual notification of the European Commission.
§ 8. Aid for training is given to 30 June 2014.
§ 9. 1. applications for funding projects in the field of aid for training within the framework of the regional operational programmes submitted under the competitions started and not completed before the date of entry into force of this regulation, the provisions of the existing.
2. Requests for funding individual projects in the field of aid for training within the framework of the regional operational programmes submitted and pending before the date of entry into force of this regulation, the provisions of the existing.
§ 10. This Regulation shall enter into force after the expiry of 7 days from the date of the notice. 2) the Minister of regional development: e. Pollak, 1) regional development Minister directs Government Administration Department – regional development, on the basis of § 1 para. 2 regulation of the Prime Minister of 16 November 2007 on the detailed scope of the Ministry of regional development (OJ No 216, item 1600).
2), this regulation was preceded by a regulation of the Minister of regional development of 2 October 2007 on the granting of assistance for the training in the framework of the regional operational programmes (Journal of laws No. 185, poz. 1318 and from 2008, # 111, item 711 and No. 224, poz. 1482), which is repealed with effect from the entry into force of this Regulation pursuant to article. 11 of the Act of 7 November 2008 amending certain laws in connection with the implementation of the structural funds and the Cohesion Fund (OJ No 216, poz. 1370).