Village Council Secretary Nimoreni, Ialoveni, has informed the Central Election Commission about the death of Alderman Daniel Nicolai chose the list of the Democratic Party of Moldova has sent the necessary documents to the next Advisor's mandate is issued, alternate member. The set of documents presented also include the decision No. 03/04 from 21 June 2016 of village Council Nimoreni.
The examination of the documents submitted, it was found that decision No. 03/04 from 21 June 2016 Village Council Nimoreni was adopted with overrun material competence. Thus, contrary to the provisions of art. 5 para. (3) of law No. 768-XIV of 2 February 2000 on the status of local elected officers, the Council lifted the mandate on the basis of Alice Adviser Nikolai death certificate, but the power to declare holiday Advisor's mandate is the responsibility of the Central Electoral Commission. In order to comply with the legal framework in force and taking into account the decision of the local Council, as act issued outside the competence, invalidity, is struck by the Commission recommended the village Council to overrule Nimoreni decision No. 03/04 from 21 June 2016.
On the basis of electoral documents in its possession, Central Electoral Commission, the mandate of village Council candidate bears the alternate Nimoreni Carver Victor of the list of the Democratic Party of Moldova, confirmed by the decision of the Court on 23 June 2015 Ialoveni. The award of the mandate have been taken into account the candidates ' statements and alternate Carter Dan of Igor Tall list of the same party, whereby they refuse the assignment of counsel.
Pursuant to article 1. 18 paragraph 1. (2), art. 22 lit. v), art. 133 paragraph 2. (12) of the electoral code no. 1381-XIII of November 21, 1997, art. 5 para. (2) (a). g) and paragraph 3. (3) of law No. 768-XIV of 2 February 2000 on the status of local public servant, art. 24 para. (3) of law No. 436-XVI dated December 28, 2006 on local public administration, and in accordance with section 20, 25 and 29 of the Regulation in respect of the seizure and the validation of mandates of Councillor, approved by the decision of the Central Election Commission no. 1931 of 23 April 2013, the Central Electoral Commission h a t â r and t e: 1. It is hereby declared vacant a village Council Nimoreni.
2. the mandate assigned to it by the Council of village, Ialoveni district villages-Nimoreni, Alternate candidate Carver Victor from the list of the Democratic Party of Moldova.
3. preavizează Collins Councillor Victor on the obligation to respect the time limit of 30 days to remove the incompatibility condition in the event of its occurrence.
4. It is recommended that the village Council Nimoreni, Ialoveni, to rescind decision No. 03/04 from 21 June 2016.
5. refer the territorial Office Chisinau of the State Chancellery of the Republic of Moldova regarding the verification of the legality of a Council decision No. Nimoreni village 03/04 from 21 June 2016.
6. this decision shall enter into force on the date of its adoption, shall be published on the official website of the Central Election Commission and the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova.
The PRESIDENT of the CENTRAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION Alina RUSSU