Under Law No. 64-XII of 31 May 1990 on Government (republished in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2002, nr.131-133, art.1018), with subsequent amendments and article 37 of Law No. .98 4 May 2012 on specialized central public administration (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2012 nr.160-164, art.537), the Government DECIDES:
1. Government Decision no.731 of August 5, 1997 "on the approval of the National Geospatial Data Fund" (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 1998, nr.14-15, Article 88), as amended, is amended as follows :
section 2 reads as follows:
"2.Se create in the central office of Land relations and Cadastre Agency National Geospatial data Fund (FNDG), giving it the status of service."
Paragraphs 3, 4 and 5 shall be repealed.
2. Government Decision No. 383 of 12 May 2010 "On approval of the Regulation on organization and functioning of Land Relations and Cadastre Agency, structure and personnel of the central apparatus thereof" (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2010, nr.75-77, art .453), as amended and supplemented, amended and supplemented as follows:
1) in paragraph 1 four decision, the words "public institutions" are excluded;
2) paragraph 2 of decision, the figure "40" is replaced by "42" and the phrase "and for the National Geospatial Data in number 1 unit" is excluded;
3) Annex 1:
Throughout Regulation, the words "duties" and "rights" is replaced with specialized terms "main duties" and "general rights" at the appropriate grammatical case;
Point 2, after the words "public law" shall be supplemented with the words "based in Chisinau," and finally completed with the words "and other attributes of public authority established by law";
To point 7 7), letter c) reads as follows:
"c) record Topographic-geodetic, cartographic and Geoinformatics in online regime";
is filled with letters b1) and b2) as follows:
"b1) work with local government authorities to implement the state policy at local level in areas that are entrusted and solve common problems;
B2) to convene meetings on issues related to its areas of activity; "
Complement to point k1) as follows:
"K1) to submit, in accordance with the law, shares in recourse against public officials and agency staff employee who caused damage to public property and state budget;"
4) Annex No. 2 position in the end the "National Geospatial Data Fund (with service status)";
5) Annex 31:
title, the words "public institutions" are excluded;
Point 2 is repealed.
Interim Prime Minister Gheorghe Brega