with regard to the command of the State relating to the professional development of staff of public authorities in the year 2016
Published: 18.12.2015 in Official Gazette No. 340-346 art no: 954 pursuant to the provisions of article 37 of law No 154-XVI dated 4 July 2008 concerning the public function and status of civil servant (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2008, no. 230-232, art. 840), as amended and supplemented, and in order to enhance the performance of public authorities, Government DECIDES: 1. to approve the State order concerning the professional development of staff of public authorities in the year 2016 established Academy of public administration (to be attached).
2. the Academy of public administration: 1) will develop the plan of implementation of the State order, distributed it to public authorities, after coordination with the State Chancellery;
2) will coordinate training programs with the State Chancellery and will ensure the quality and character of their compliance with the provisions of the regulatory framework governing the activities of the professional development of staff of public authorities;
3) invites participants to training courses, according to the plan of implementation of the order and of the requests submitted by public authorities, assuring the necessary educational materials;
4) will present, on a semi-annual basis, reports on the State of realization of the State order. 3. Public authorities: 1) will delegate to the officers concerned in accordance with the training plan for the implementation of the State order;
2) will provide, at the request of the Academy of public administration, participation of heads and specialists in the preparation of training programs and to achieve them as trainers.
4. The expenses necessary for carrying out the order of the State will be covered strictly within the limits of budgetary allocations and in the number of approved staff units, Academy of public administration for the year 2016.
5. The State Chancellery: 1) will coordinate the process of realization of the order State, will monitor and assess its implementation;
2) will coordinate professional development activities of public authorities carried out with the support of development partners;
3) will inform the Government about the professional development of staff of public authorities in the year 2016.
Interim Prime Minister Gheorghe Brega