with regard to the amendment and supplementing of the regulation on the Organization and conduct of the commanders leading the professional technical educational institutions approved by the Ministry of education Order No. 673 of 9 July 2015
Published: 12.08.2016 in Official Gazette No. 256-264 art No.: 1283 date of entry into force: 12.08.2016 RECORDED: the Ministry of Justice No. 1120 dated 23 June 2016 Minister _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Vladimir CAITHNESS In accordance with the provisions of article 71, paragraph 1. (4) the education of the Republic of Moldova No. 152 of 17 July 2014 (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, nr. 319-324, art. 634), Minister of education issue following a R D I N: 1. Regulation on the Organization and conduct of the contest for the leadership function in professional technical education institutions approved by the Ministry of education Order No. 673 of 9 July 2015, registered at the Ministry of justice no. 1053 16 July 2015, is modified and completed as follows: 1) At paragraph 16 lit. f) "physical" after the word is supplemented by the words ' (issued by your family doctor) "; and after the word "Neuropsychological" is completed by the words "(awarded by the psychiatrist/narcologist)".
2) in section 17, after the word "continues" is supplemented by the words ' during the last 5 years "; and after the word "scientific" is completed by the words "participation in community/educational projects, corporate, or other relevant projects".
3) in item b(3) 2:26). e) shall be supplemented with the words ' in the case of education, pedagogical institutions as a member of the competition will be invited a representative of the institution of higher education in the field ";
It is supplemented by the following subparagraph: 21 ' 21) for the post of director in technical education institutions of professional higher education institutions-Commission of competition is established by the rector in the following: (a) it consists of) two representatives designated by the staff Council staff from educational institution;
b) a representative of the team of students, the students Council delegate;
c) a representative of the sectorial Committee branch;
d) a representative of the Ministry of education;
e) two representatives of the Senate higher education institution, elected by the Senate of institution of higher learning. "
4) in point 35, lit. b) shall read as follows: "b-sample written test);".
5) in paragraph 39, first paragraph the word "contest" shall be replaced with the words "the next stage of the competition"; and the phrase "with at least 4 days" shall be replaced with the phrase "at least 3 working days '.
6) Section 40 is amended and shall read as follows: "40. Stage 2 of the competition shall be approved in accordance with the instruction of the Ministry of education. Applicants who have completed at least 50% + 1 of the score are promoted to the next fixed stage. ".
7 41-53) are excluded.
8) in point 62 the figure "1" shall be replaced with the numeral "0".
9) in paragraph 66, the sentence "the maximum score allocated for the interview may not exceed 50% of the score of the contest." is excluded.
10) point 69 shall be completed at the end with the words "under the conditions in which he accumulated at least 6 points".
11) in point 74: first paragraph the words "in accordance with the provisions of this regulation," are mutually exclusive;
lit. b) the word "contest" shall be replaced with the words "the second stage of the competition";
lit. (c)) the phrase "admitted to contest" shall be replaced with the words "promote the interview."
12) in point 82 after the word "candidates" to be completed with the words "members of the Commission or of a member/competition".
2. This order comes into force on the date of its publication in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova and shall be published on the website of the Ministry of education.