with regard to the creation of the Commission for public assets management lagged behind the participation of the Republic of Moldova at World Expo Milano 2015 "
Published: 25.12.2015 in Official Gazette No. 347-360 art no: 970 pursuant to art. 12 and 22 of law No. 64-XII from 31 May 1990 on Government (republished in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2002, no. 131-132, 1018), as amended and supplemented, and efficient management of public patrimony lagged behind Moldova's participation in the period 1 May to 31 October at World Expo Milan 2015 "," Government DECIDES: 1. To create the Commission for public assets management lagged behind the participation of the Republic of Moldova at World Expo Milan 2015 "and" approving in accordance with annex II, the nominal composition of the latter.
2. the Commission for public assets management lagged behind the participation of the Republic of Moldova at World Expo Milan 2015 "": "") will be authorized use (transportation, storage, disposal, trade) public patrimony remaining after the closure of the World Exhibition "Milan 2015";
b) will ensure, through the organisation of Moldovan investment and Export Promotion, measures regarding the Organization and conduct of the contest of ideas and projects for the use of the property remaining after the closure of World Expo Milano 2015 ".
3. The work of the Commission can be drawn, if necessary, representatives of other institutions and/or business environment.
4. the Commission will meet in ordinary sessions at least once every three months, from the date determined in a previous session or at the request of the President, and for urgent matters, the Commission may be convened in extraordinary meetings by the President or at the request of at least 4 members.
5. It is established that, in the event of a release of panellists from offices, their duties within it will be exercised by persons designated in-new functions, without the issuance of a new decision by the Government.
6. control of the execution of the given decision is put in charge of the Ministry of economy.
Interim Prime Minister Gheorghe BREGA