Pursuant to the provisions of article 11 (4) of the law on. 64 of 31 May 1990 (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2002, no. 131-132, 1018), with subsequent amendments and additions to article 26 of law No. 98 of 4 may 2012 on central public administration (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, no. 160-163, art. 532), Healthcare Law nr. 411-XIII of 28 March 1995 (Monitorul Oficial of the Republic of Moldova, 1995, no. 34, art. 373), with subsequent amendments and additions, the education code of the Republic of Moldova nr. 152 of 17 July 2014 (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, nr. 319-324, art. 634), law No. 264-XVI of 27 October 2005 concerning the profession of physician (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2005, nr. 172-175, art. 931), with subsequent amendments and additions, the Government DECIDES: 1. to approve the regulation on organization of residency (to be attached).
2. The Ministry of health: 1) will organize the admittance to post-university studies in accordance with annual plans established by the Government, current and strategic needs of health system medical specialists;
2) will oversee the registration process at the postgraduate studies and will sign contracts with doctors training and placing residents in employment of physicians and pharmacists;
3) will oversee the hiring process and payroll to residents within the clinical bases of the State University of medicine and pharmacy "Nicolae Testemitanu" in public medical-sanitary institutions;
4) will allocate the young specialists in employment in accordance with the needs of the health system.
3. State University of medicine and pharmacy "Nicolae Testemitanu": 1) will ensure the registration of residency education in accordance with the admission plan drafted by the Ministry's specialty health and coordinated with the Ministry of education;
2) within one month from the entry into force of the present judgment, will develop and will submit for approval to the Ministry of health medical aid volume provided by resident physicians and the limits of competence from all majors and years of training.
4. The costs of implementing this judgement will be covered at the expense of and within the approved budgetary allocations.
5. Ministry of health shall bring its normative acts in compliance with this decision.
6. control of the execution of the given decision is put in charge of the Health Ministry.
Interim Prime Minister Gheorghe BREGA