Pursuant to paragraph 34 of regulation for hunting, household annex 1 to the law of animal Kingdom no. 439-XIII of 27 April 1995 (Monitorul Oficial of the Republic of Moldova, 1995, no. 62-63, art. 688), with subsequent amendments and additions, the Government DECIDES: 1. It changes the terms of the hunting season, hunting for 2016-2017 to the following species of wild fowl: wild boar-1) from 24 September until 4 December 2016 2016;
2-from foxes) 27 august 2016 until 26 February 2017;
3-quail) on august 27, 2016 until 9 October 2016;
4) pheasant (except females)-from 22 October until 18 December 2016 2016.
2. Hunting foxes on the outside lands of the forest fund will be effected during the period and the process of hunting in other species permitted for fowl, as well as separately, and in the forest of State-only hunting wild boar in the process.
3. It is established that, in hunting land funds mainly forests, managed by associations of hunters and fishermen, and the leased hunting funds management purposes of the cynegetic forestry, hunting will be organized on Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
4. It is prohibited to vînatul throughout the season for hunting: 1) in natural areas protected by the State;
2) deer, badgers, rabbits, rafters, potîrnichi, gîște, ducks, coots, sand Martins-becaține-large, pigeons;
3 wild boars), with the exception of leased funds for forest management of the cynegetic.
5. Is approved: 1) limits the collection hunting quail and pheasants, according to the annex 1;
2) harvest limits hunting wild boars, in accordance with Annex 2;
3) share of the harvest from the foxes-unlimited.
6. control of the execution of the given decision is put in charge of the Ministry of the environment.
Prime Minister Pavel FILIP