Pursuant to the provisions of art. 41, art. 140 paragraph 1. (1) (a). v) and art. 145 Abdel. (11) of the code of education of Moldova nr. 152 of 17 July 2014 (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, nr. 319-324, art. 634), the Parliament decision nr. 1531-XIII of 25 February 1998 on the establishment of the Fund outside the budget for textbooks (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 1998, no. 22-23, art. 139), and its subsequent amendments, and in order to ensure with manuals and literature teaching of pupils and teachers, the Government DECIDES: 1. It is established that students and teachers shall ensure full State budget with : curriculum, curriculum implementation guides and didactic literature relating to the preparation of children for school early education institutions of all kinds;
curriculum and implementation guides to curriculum for primary education, secondary and upper secondary education institutions of all kinds;
primary school textbooks in education institutions of all kinds;
textbooks for children from socially vulnerable families, in a proportion of 10% of the total number of pupils in secondary and upper secondary education, the education institutions of all kinds;
textbooks, teaching materials, maps, atlases, etc. for students residential institutions of all kinds;
guides for teachers to implement selected manuals and textbooks only through competition, where they changed the conceptual and essential content.
2. Is financed partly by the State budget ensuring students with textbooks of Bulgarian language and literature, the Gagauz language and literature and Ukrainian language and literature, as the manual of the mother tongue for grades V-XII. The share of financing from the State budget will be equal to the difference between the cost and the amount of payment of inversion rent estimated for all the years of usage of the securities in question.
3. budgetary allocations Volume referred to in points 1 and 2 shall be determined on the basis of proposals from the Ministry of education, presented annually to the Ministry of finance, in accordance with the requirements and time limits laid down by the latter.
4. Budgetary means foreseen for the provision of textbooks to children from socially vulnerable families, and pupil of all types of residential institutions; partial coverage of costs from the State budget for the publishing of textbooks and literature language Bulgarian, Gagauz literature and Ukrainian language and literature, as the manual of the mother tongue for gymnasium will be allocated special fund for textbooks on account of the annual budget of the Ministry of education, until 1 December.
5. V-XII school students, including students from professional technical education system in which it is performed and upper secondary education are provided with textbooks through textbook rental scheme school.
6. payment of textbook rental is determined annually by the special fund for books, depending on the degree of wear and the cost of each textbook specified for the respective year and is approved by the Ministry of education. Payment of rental for the titles of Bulgarian language and literature textbooks, the Gagauz language and literature and Ukrainian language and literature, as the manual of the mother tongue for grades V-XII, shall be at the level of the payment of the lease of the Russian language and literature (native) for year-round use in question.
7. new Textbooks for primary school and middle school and high school will edit-based competition organized by the Ministry of education.
8. Tenders for the procurement of textbooks are organized by the Ministry of education, in accordance with the legislation in force. Evaluation and selection of manuals submitted to the contest shall be made pursuant to regulation drawn up and approved by the Ministry of education.
9. the costs of assessment in contests for the preparation of new textbooks and textbook assessment proposed for republication (remunerate work, payments to the State social insurance budget, payment of insurance premiums for the compulsory health care, payment of per diem, accommodation and transport of assessors) will be covered as follows: curriculum, curriculum implementation guides, didactic literature relating to the preparation of children for school and primary school textbooks from the financial resources of the Ministry of education;
textbooks intended for secondary education and upper secondary-on account of the financial resources of the special fund for textbooks, gained as interest rates calculated on deposits in bank deposits of the balance of the funds available.
10. alternative Textbooks, developed on the basis of the National Curriculum, selected on a contest basis and recommended by the Ministry of education, are not mandatory and the acquisition thereof not be financed.
11. special fund for textbooks will transfer, by the end of the budget year, the balance of funds from the Treasury account to the bank account opened on behalf of the Ministry of Finance Treasury Unique for servicing the public authorities/institutions of self-administration.
12. Is approved: regulation on ensuring students ' classes I-IV manual, according to the annex 1;
Fund rules specifically for books, according to the annex 2;
Regulation Scheme of school textbooks for the students classes V-XII, including students from professional technical education system in which it is performed and upper secondary vocational education, according to the annex 3;
Changes and additions to what is in annex 4 to the Government decision No. 1108 of 25 September 2006 concerning the personnel of institutions financed from the budget, "according to the annex. 4.13. It is shown that the expenditure relating to the implementation of this judgment will be covered up to the limit of the appropriations provided for in the respective budgets.
14. some decisions are repealed by the Government, according to the annex. 5.