In order to ensure the sustainability of the investments made from the account for the financing of the Millennium Challenge Corporation and other donors, in accordance with the "Compact" Agreement between Moldova and the United States of America, through the Corporation, signed on January 22, 2010, and with the commitment of the parties, in accordance with section 5 (c) of the agreement on implementation of the Compact programme, as well as the monitoring and reporting of the impact of these investments in the period post-Compact , pursuant to the provisions of article 25, second paragraph 9) of law No. 64-XII from 31 May 1990 on Government (republished in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2002, no. 131-132, 1018), as amended and supplemented, the Government DECIDES: 1. It changes the name of the public Institution "Millennium Challenge Account Moldova" in "Sustainable Development Fund.
2. Approves the statutes of the public institution: "Sustainable Development Fund," according to the annex 1;
the nominal composition of the Board of observers of the Organization "Fund of sustainable development," according to the annex 2.
3. It is established that, in the event of a release of the members of the Board of observers of the Organization "Fund of sustainable development Moldova" of functions, their powers under it shall be exercised by people new to the offices in question-designated times by people who fulfil their obligations temporarily, without the issuance of a new decision by the Government.
4. the Executive Director of the public Institution "Millennium Challenge Account Moldova" will ensure, in the established manner, recording changes in the State Register of legal persons.
5. Government decision No. 949 from October 7, 2010 "on approval of the regulation on the application of zero rate of value added tax and the exemption from the payment of taxes, duties and other compulsory payments set out in the agreement" Compact "(Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2010, nr. 206-209, art. 1060), with amendments and additions thereto, shall be amended and shall be completed as follows: 1) in clause for the decision, after the words "poverty reduction", insert the following text "and in order to ensure the sustainability of investments made on account of the financing of the Millennium Challenge Corporation in Compact";
2) in regulation: a) throughout the text of the regulation and the annexes thereto, the phrase "Moldova" shall be replaced with the phrase "WELL" and the phrase "ФВТ-Молдова"-with the words, "ФДР Молдова";
b) in point 2, the text "of the" Compact "stipulated in section 2.8 and annex VI of the" Compact "shall be replaced with the text" and sustainability Investment Compact Program, including ways to Fund loans refinancing of business access to Financing in agriculture, part of the project "Transition to high value agriculture" program, "Compact", in Compact, under section 2.8 and annex VI of the "Compact";
c) point 3: the menu item 1), the words "Millennium Challenge Account Moldova" shall be replaced with the words "Sustainable Development Fund of Moldova";
menu item 2) shall read as follows: "2) implementing entity-institution/public authority or the State enterprise or other entity designated, on the basis of the implementation agreement/contract with FDD Moldova, to implement and to carry out certain projects and/or activities (and/or parts thereof) in carrying out technical assistance Programme" Compact "and after the Super-Compact refinancing loans to Fund the work of the access to Funding in agriculture the project, part of the "Transition to high value agriculture" of the Compact programme (hereinafter referred to as the "Compact");
the menu item 4), the phrase "public institution Millennium Challenge Account Moldova" shall be replaced with the phrase "public Institution" of the Sustainable Development Fund.
6. the appendices are hereby repealed. 1 and 2 to the Government decision No. 161 of 4 March 2010 "regarding the creation of Millennium Challenge Fund Moldova (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2010, no. 36, art. 230) and its subsequent amendments.
Interim Prime Minister Gheorghe BREGA