epidemiological situation influenza, acute infections through the upper respiratory tract (IACRS) and severe acute respiratory infection (SARI). Containment and response
Published: 19.02.2016 in Official Gazette No. 38-42 art no: 166 in Moldova, the epidemiological surveillance system for influenza, acute respiratory infections (IACRS) and severe acute respiratory infection (SARI) is adjusted to the requirements of ECDC and the who, CDC, connected to the European network and global network TESSy FluNet guidelines flu surveillance, IACRS and jump. The data collected are analyzed at the national level and provided to decision makers and the European Euro and the global Flu network who FluNet.
In order to prevent cases of influenza and protecting high-risk quotas in December 2015-January 2016, were vaccinated 150 thousand persons with flu vaccine donated by who.
The process of epidemic of influenza morbidity in the country is characterized by widespread geographical basis (affecting more than 50% of administrative territories) with the growing trend, the dominant strain of a(H1N1) pmd09, environmental impact on health system.
From 340 samples investigated in the laboratory, the 72 was detected gripali Virus RNA (67-the a(H1N1) pdm09, 4-A (H3N2) and type 1-B).
Morbidity is increasing and IACRS on 8 February 2016 (week 05/2016) amounted to 347.3 cases per 100,000 population, surpassing the epidemic threshold (313.96 to 100,000 population).
In the coming weeks period 40/2015/2016-5 were recorded in cases of total 111677 IACR, 14282 cases JUMP and 311 cases of influenza, mainly affecting children aged 0-14 years.
On February 12, 2010 in the country were registered 5 deaths, confirmed a(H1N1) pdm09, patients having preexisting pathologies and have not been vaccinated against the flu, addressing tardy after nursing.
Activitatăţile medical-sanitary institutions in the period of increase in influenza morbidity, IACRS and the JUMP is performed intensively with medical assistance to this category of priority at home sick, with hospitalization and inpatient treatment in patients with influenza, IACRS and jump with severe evolution according to clinical protocols.
The service of the State Supervision of public health examines the epidemiological situation on a daily basis with the public health measures, controlling measures on prevention in preschool, school, pre-university and University, in businesses and in medical institutions.
Situation by influenza, IACRS and jump was examined at the meeting of the governmental Commission of monitoring influenza epidemics risk diminishing the development and monitoring of the epidemiological situation on 2 February 2016 and the Ministry of health on February 9, 2016.
In order to achieve more effective surveillance, control measures and response, treatment, prophylactic and anti-epidemic measures for decreasing the spread of flu, the Commission has Extraordinary public health National decides: 1. Take note of the information provided by the Ministry of Health regarding the epidemiological situation of acute infections through influenza, upper respiratory tract (IACRS), severe acute respiratory infection (SARI) and control measures and responses for the 2015-2016 season.
2. The Ministry of health will provide clinical and epidemiological monitoring and morbidity of influenza viral, infections acute upper respiratory tract (IACRS), severe acute respiratory infection (SARI);
evaluating the possibility reprofilării medical-sanitary institutions and/or their respective subdivisions and creating conditions for the hospitalization of patients in case of aggravation of the epidemiological situation;
monitoring of the level of assurance PROVIDED designated with drugs, including antivirals, supplies and equipment necessary for medical care;
the intensification of control measures and intervention for epidemic period, prescribed in the order of the Minister of health no. 366 of 30 October 2009 "on measures of vigilance and response to a pandemic with the new influenza virus A (H1N1)," methodological Instruction ' infection with the new influenza virus A (H1N1) (etiology, epidemiology, clinical case definition, diagnosis and treatment standard) ';
dispatch of samples positive for influenza Center of the who collaboration for confirmation and thorough analysis of strains of flu viruses identified in the Republic of Moldova;
keeping the population, especially children, parents, teachers about flu prevention measures and IACRS through the mass media;
coordination with the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ministry of defence, the Ministry of social protection, family and child, Ministry of education and the Ministry of transport and road infrastructure in order to achieve additional measures and the activities of control and response to acute viral respiratory infections.
3. territorial Commissions of public health shall extraordinary examine, where appropriate, the epidemiological situation of acute infections through influenza, upper respiratory tract (IACRS), severe acute respiratory infection (SARI) with the implementation of measures to streamline clinical and epidemiological surveillance, intervention and prevention of these infections.
4. Urges the authorities of local public administration on the need to strengthen the implementation of control measures and the response to influenza, according to the evolution of the epidemiological situation, implementation of the measures provided for in the local plans to combat the influenza virus and in this decision.
5. The Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ministry of defence, the Ministry of social protection, family and child, Ministry of education and the Ministry of transport and road infrastructure will implement control activities and response action plans in accordance with ministerilale.
6. Addresses an appeal to media institutions to support and further the authorities in informing the population about influenza prevention measures, to submit regularly to the public information on the epidemiological situation, specific and nonspecific measures about flu prevention.