with regard to the amendment of annex 5 to the order No. 56 from 21.02.2008 "approving regulations on clearance of goods passed over the customs border of the REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA by individuals and some report forms"
Published: 04.03.2016 in Official Gazette No. 49-54 art no: 362 date of entry into force: 11.02.2016 in order to ensure uniform application of the provisions of Protocol II of the association agreement between the Republic of Moldova, on the one hand, and the European Union and the European Atomic Energy Community and their Member States, of the other part, signed in Brussels on 27.06.2014 and ratified through law No. 112 of 02.07.2014 (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova No. 185-199/442 from 18.07.2014) , and pursuant to the provisions of article 32 of the customs code and 116 (reprinted in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2007 Special Edition), and article 5 of law No. 1569-XV of December 20, 2002 "on the way of introduction and withdrawal of goods from the territory of the Republic of Moldova by individuals" (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2002, no. 185, article 1416), and in order to regulate the mode of computer science ORDON,: 1. The order of the customs service no. 56 from 21.02.2008 approving regulations on clearance of goods passed over the customs border of the Republic of Moldova by individuals (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2008, no. 74-75, article 211), with amendments and additions thereto, shall be amended as follows: 1.1. The annex 5 "Rules supplementing the standard TV-14 form" item 10 will have the following editorial team: ' 10. Box 8 "extended" Scheme to be completed when necessary with fiscal facilities and customs codes set out in annex 5.1 or at the request of granting preferential tariff treatment in accordance with the provisions of Protocol II of the association agreement EU-Moldova, indicating the code "200".
2. informational development and S.e. Direction "Vamservinform" will be operated as additions and modifications in the Asycuda World SIIV "".
3. Heads of offices will bring to the attention of customs brokers and submission on his behalf the present order.
4. The execution of this order are assigned to Customs offices.
5. The responsibility for performance of this order will be put in charge of the heads of Customs offices.
6. control of the execution of this order be put in charge of the Department of revenue and customs control.
7. This order comes into force on the date of signature.